Sumerian Runes

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
StyleCoin
Posts: 367
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Sumerian Runes

Postby StyleCoin » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:18 pm

Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers
Hail Satan

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2062

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Jack » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:10 am

Concerning if they are more powerful or not it really depends in what kind of meditations you we're doing in your previous life. For example certain people respond better to vedic mantras rather than runes. So it could potentially work however the formula is a little different

1)Print or etch the rune on a clean piece of unruled paper.
2)Raise energies
3)Recite affirmations.
4)Vibrate the runes while doing void meditation with eyes open on the diagram the number of times the rune is numbered. So Namru (9) is to be vibrated 9 times or in the multiples or 9 and so on.
While vibrating you could visualize taking in energy from the diagram as with the yogic breath.
5)Recite affirmations and continue to feel the energy and concentrate on the diagram for another 5-10 minutes.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1163
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Lydia » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:38 am

Some people have mentioned they find them more powerful, Shael has recommended them.

I've tried a few and didn't have the effects nearly as much as runes.

For psychic powers, Inanna (aka Astarte) has advised some of us to use her name as a mantra:
EEE-NNN-AAA-NNN-AAA.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:26 am

StyleCoin wrote:Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers


These are not Runes. These are words of power and we have been warned they are tampered with and corrupted. If you dont believe me then check out the JoS page on the Necronomicon it mostly talks about the one published in the late 1500s if I recall correctly but there is a reason for this. You see the 50 names version you are talking about comes from whats called the Simon version (well thats what they called it when I got started over a decade ago but its the same one you are talking about) now this is corrupted and I can tell you about this but first I should probably leave some kind of link here so other people can see it. Its mentioned at the very bottom of the page as the article is actually about the real Necronomicon not the poisoned 50 names version.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https:// ... =269&pt=41

This is dangerous. Sumerian rune? Suprise its actually a circle bound sigil with some unknown word of power that can have many unknown effects on you! People probably wont tell you because they screwing you over. Lets say you are using a "sumerian rune" and its for protection now this "rune" can actually be having either additional or entirely different effects from what you are told. All you need is some degree of protection from it and they can sneak in additional effects all they want.

Lets say for example CCHHUU is a vibration for chutulu and BBVV is a vibration can build energies and AAUU is a vibration that can enhance the aura. Now some asshole kike decides to make a "sumerian rune" that goes like this CCHHUUBVVAAUU and tells you to picture yourself protected and safe while you do it. What do you think will happen to you hhmm? You tie into leviathan energies and thought forms that are human hating and this is what you end up building. chutulu energies build up and grow filling my aura. Now you feel a pump up and think this energy is saving you but all along your chum simon is laughing his ass off at you. Hey Im only the guy that told you its a trap so dont shoot the messenger ok? The Nordic Runes are pure.

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:37 am

StyleCoin wrote:Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers


The Nordic Runes have mp3s on how to correctly use them. Now when incorrectly vibrated (such as the supposed sumerian runes where no mp3s are provided) things have very little or even no power so why gamble on if you are REALLY getting it right or not? Possibly screwing yourself over. The Nordic Runes are powerful can advance humanity aaaand have excellent mp3s so why not use them?

StyleCoin
Posts: 367
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:56 am

Lydia wrote:Some people have mentioned they find them more powerful, Shael has recommended them.

I've tried a few and didn't have the effects nearly as much as runes.

For psychic powers, Inanna (aka Astarte) has advised some of us to use her name as a mantra:
EEE-NNN-AAA-NNN-AAA.

Thank you for your help. :)
Hail Satan

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:14 am

StyleCoin wrote:Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers
I think it really depends on your personal aptitude for certain mantras.
For example, I have only very lack-luster effects when using the runes. But with these mantras I can feel the energies really well and results manifest quickly. This is not because they are "better" or more powerful, but rather because I have a better talent for using them as opposed to the runes. One of my friends is the exact opposite and gets only very little results from them while the runes do a great amount of work.
Many factors come into play here such as your soul-nature, personality, and what kinds of mantras you commonly used in past lives.
This is mainly a question of talent in combination with mastery and practice. If you used something a lot in your past lives then it will feel subconsciously "right" and "natural" to you when you do it.

I would encourage you to try both methods (necronomicon mantras and runes) seperately and see which works better for you personally.

As for how to use the mantras. Each name has two mantras that are to be used.
You first vibrate the upper mantra/name, and then the lower one. So in your case, you would vibrate:
38x LUGALDURMAH
and then
38x ARATAAGARBAL

While you vibrate these mantras, as well as while you state the affirmation, it is vitally important that you keep full focus on the sigil associated with it. Basically from the beginning of your working all the way until you finish it for the day, you must stay fully focused on the sigil while visualizing your goal. For example in this case you can visualize your psychic centres strongly shining with white-gold light (7th and 6th chakra, 6th-chakra temple extensions, pineal gland, third eye, all clairaudience points, all astral eyes).

After you finish stating your affirmation, stay relaxed and focus on the sigil for a few more minutes. You should feel the energies of the working in you. It's recommended to focus on the sigil and on your goal in full relaxation until these energies settle down. Basically just void meditation but instead of focusing on a candle flame or a point on the wall, you focus on the sigil and your goal instead.
In time you should be able to feel the energies really well and easily figure out when they have settled. For now a good guideline is 5 minutes of focusing on the sigil after the working.

Also, all necronomicon mantras are vibrated in the same way as the germanic version of the runes. Once you figure out how to pronounce/vibrate germanic mantras/runes, you should have no problem whatsoever in vibrating the necronomicon mantras.
Refer to the pronunciation guide in the Runic Kabalah for this.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:38 am

Lydia wrote:For psychic powers, Inanna (aka Astarte) has advised some of us to use her name as a mantra:
EEE-NNN-AAA-NNN-AAA.
Adding on to this, I did a working with sanskrit mantras a few months ago that worked on my astral senses and psychic awareness among other things. The partition of the mantra I used for this was "sampUrNa Inanna". This roughly translated means something along the lines of "complete knowledge", "ethereal awareness", and so on. If you want to give it a try, I recommend using "Aum sampUrNa Inanna", as the previously mentioned mantra was just one part of the full mantra I used. The "Aum" in my opinion is very helpful in properly keeping the meaning intact when multiple mantras are used in unison like this. The planetary mantras employ the same.

For anyone interested, here some meanings of the two sanskrit words of this mantra:

sampUrNa - ethereal, complete, whole
http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mod ... au&anz=100

jJAna - knowing, becoming acquainted with, conscience, higher knowledge, awareness
http://spokensanskrit.org/index.php?mod ... au&anz=100

It was confirmed to me that the sanskrit word jJAna is just a different way of writing Inanna, and as such I have changed it to Inanna in my working and had great results.

Hope this helps someone. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:16 pm

returner wrote:...
Lmfao

Did you even bother trying any of those mantras before? What you're doing here is just bullshitting around hating on something you have no idea about.

I myself along with several others had positive results with the necronomicon mantras. One of my friends fixed year-long spine issues using Sirsir. I used Zulummar in combination with my workout and finally managed to gain muscle after not seeing much results at all previously. It also helped me a lot in gaining more vitality.
I successfully used Agilma to influence the weather, also. I tried Lugalabdubur successfully and experienced a rise in confidence as well as the removal of very annoying needless worries I used to have previously. There are tons of examples to prove that these mantras work.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if (((the great "returner"))) is too set in his ways to believe a single word I say. So how about you take a look at our Money Spells pdf instead? One method listed there is the 15th name in the necronomicon spellbook. An official pdf from the JoS listed one of those (((corrupted and dangerous))) mantras. So what does that mean now? That the JoS themselves are just heretics for doubting the great (((returner))) in his opinion?

Or maybe it means that you're just talking crap about something you were too presumptuous and arrogant to even try out.
I wonder which it is, I really do.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:18 pm

returner wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers


The Nordic Runes have mp3s on how to correctly use them. Now when incorrectly vibrated (such as the supposed sumerian runes where no mp3s are provided) things have very little or even no power so why gamble on if you are REALLY getting it right or not? Possibly screwing yourself over. The Nordic Runes are powerful can advance humanity aaaand have excellent mp3s so why not use them?
How about asking questions instead of providing fake answers?
The necronomicon mantras are vibrated identically to the germanic versions of the Runes. I already stated this in my other message.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:51 pm

"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... micon.html

If you use that its your own fault as someone told you.

StyleCoin
Posts: 367
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:17 pm

Thank you all for helping me, thank you very much. :D
Hail Satan

StyleCoin
Posts: 367
Location: Alnilam, Órion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby StyleCoin » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Shael wrote:
StyleCoin wrote:Guys, are the Sumerian runes (50 marduk names) more powerful than the Nordic runes?

how should i vibrate?

I want to use the LUGALDURMAH rune to extend my psychic powers
I think it really depends on your personal aptitude for certain mantras.
For example, I have only very lack-luster effects when using the runes. But with these mantras I can feel the energies really well and results manifest quickly. This is not because they are "better" or more powerful, but rather because I have a better talent for using them as opposed to the runes. One of my friends is the exact opposite and gets only very little results from them while the runes do a great amount of work.
Many factors come into play here such as your soul-nature, personality, and what kinds of mantras you commonly used in past lives.
This is mainly a question of talent in combination with mastery and practice. If you used something a lot in your past lives then it will feel subconsciously "right" and "natural" to you when you do it.

I would encourage you to try both methods (necronomicon mantras and runes) seperately and see which works better for you personally.

As for how to use the mantras. Each name has two mantras that are to be used.
You first vibrate the upper mantra/name, and then the lower one. So in your case, you would vibrate:
38x LUGALDURMAH
and then
38x ARATAAGARBAL

While you vibrate these mantras, as well as while you state the affirmation, it is vitally important that you keep full focus on the sigil associated with it. Basically from the beginning of your working all the way until you finish it for the day, you must stay fully focused on the sigil while visualizing your goal. For example in this case you can visualize your psychic centres strongly shining with white-gold light (7th and 6th chakra, 6th-chakra temple extensions, pineal gland, third eye, all clairaudience points, all astral eyes).

After you finish stating your affirmation, stay relaxed and focus on the sigil for a few more minutes. You should feel the energies of the working in you. It's recommended to focus on the sigil and on your goal in full relaxation until these energies settle down. Basically just void meditation but instead of focusing on a candle flame or a point on the wall, you focus on the sigil and your goal instead.
In time you should be able to feel the energies really well and easily figure out when they have settled. For now a good guideline is 5 minutes of focusing on the sigil after the working.

Also, all necronomicon mantras are vibrated in the same way as the germanic version of the runes. Once you figure out how to pronounce/vibrate germanic mantras/runes, you should have no problem whatsoever in vibrating the necronomicon mantras.
Refer to the pronunciation guide in the Runic Kabalah for this.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

I feel very attracted to the "Sumerian Runes", a colleague said that may be corrupt, is it true?
Hail Satan

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 pm

returner wrote:"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... micon.html

If you use that its your own fault as someone told you.
I'm 99% sure that this quote was referring to the numerous other symbols that were shown in the Necronomicon itself from page 34 onwards, which as you correctly stated are corrupted.

As for the "Book of fifty names" portion, The author even stated that, while the description of the mantras was interpretively translated, the mantras themselves were left untouched.
And I highly doubt that it was any different for the sigils.

Why would the ministry employ the 15th mantra as one method of magick in the official JoS "Money Spells" pdf if it was corrupted and/or dangerous?

I stand by my opinion which is backed by personal results and experience, as well as secondhand confirmation through other people, that the mantras and sigils from the book of fifty names are legit.

And if nothing else, they are at the very least safe to use, and as such there is no point in trying to scare people away from them as everyone can just try them out for themselves without any risk, to form their own opinion.

If you look at my posts I never portray the necronomicon mantras as anything "superior" to the runes. It's a fact that people are individual and different types of mantras will vary in their effectiveness depending on the person. As such the best way to determine what should be used, is to list the various options and try them one by one comparing the energies, then choosing the best one for the individual.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:22 pm

StyleCoin wrote:I feel very attracted to the "Sumerian Runes", a colleague said that may be corrupt, is it true?
No. Don't worry about this. There is no danger to the 50 names of Marduk aside of the 4 death mantras (numbers 20, 21, 22, 23) whom of course you should never use.

As detailed in my other reply, several of the mantras had great effects for me and others.

But, don't just take my word for it, nor anyone else's word really. As long as the moon is not void, just try one of them out yourself, and see how the energies feel to you. As with everything, if a mantra feels bad to you, it is best to stop. If it feels good and positive, you're generally good to go, especially with these. :)
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:26 am

What is this? A two man act? You saying the HP I quoted specifically from the JoS page about the Necronomicon is wrong and that you know better? Yeah. Im calling bullshit. I saw for myself how these words fuck people over and have been told about it more than a few times but hey since its an act on your part feel free to keep up the charade. We can call you HPShill lol.


Shael wrote:
returner wrote:"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfir ... micon.html

If you use that its your own fault as someone told you.
I'm 99% sure that this quote was referring to the numerous other symbols that were shown in the Necronomicon itself from page 34 onwards, which as you correctly stated are corrupted.

As for the "Book of fifty names" portion, The author even stated that, while the description of the mantras was interpretively translated, the mantras themselves were left untouched.
And I highly doubt that it was any different for the sigils.

Why would the ministry employ the 15th mantra as one method of magick in the official JoS "Money Spells" pdf if it was corrupted and/or dangerous?

I stand by my opinion which is backed by personal results and experience, as well as secondhand confirmation through other people, that the mantras and sigils from the book of fifty names are legit.

And if nothing else, they are at the very least safe to use, and as such there is no point in trying to scare people away from them as everyone can just try them out for themselves without any risk, to form their own opinion.

If you look at my posts I never portray the necronomicon mantras as anything "superior" to the runes. It's a fact that people are individual and different types of mantras will vary in their effectiveness depending on the person. As such the best way to determine what should be used, is to list the various options and try them one by one comparing the energies, then choosing the best one for the individual.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:18 pm

returner wrote:What is this? A two man act? You saying the HP I quoted specifically from the JoS page about the Necronomicon is wrong and that you know better? Yeah. Im calling bullshit. I saw for myself how these words fuck people over and have been told about it more than a few times but hey since its an act on your part feel free to keep up the charade. We can call you HPShill lol.
Lol. Twisting my words isnt gonna get you anywhere. You are the one who is discouraging people from even trying any of the mantras.

You're saying that I'm stating the HPs would be wrong, then what are you doing when you say all the mantras are corrupted, despite one of them being officially stated as a method to attract money?

You "saw for yourself" how they fucked people over? Then tell me more. Instead of just spewing bullshit "the sky is falling" type of paranoia you could try perhaps citing references and explaining why you think what you think.

You're just trying to hide behind an ambiguous statement on the Necronomicon as a whole to justify your points, then violently lashing out at anyone who criticizes you because "tHeY arE dOuBtInG the hPs!!1!1!1". No I'm obviously not doubting Maxine or saying that this statement is wrong. I'm just referring to the fact that something is not adding up here, since one source from the JoS would call them "dangerous" (which by the way your beloved reference doesn't even do, it just calls them "corrupted"), while another source lists it as a valid method.
I already pointed out how your logic is flawed based on the money spells pdf, so perhaps instead of calling me a shill you could attempt to actually bring valid points to this discussion.

If you actually look through the necronomicon as a whole you will see there are tons and tons of weird enemy symbols in it that it recommends to meditate upon. I am 99% certain that your quoted statement refers to those symbols.
Looking at the 50 names, it should be quite easy to see that the sigils there are fundamentally different from the other symbols in the book.

Consider also that tons of the mantras actually include JoS-names such as Inanna, Baal and Agni. Yeah I bet it's real dangerous to vibrate stuff like that.

Lastly, just in case you're planning to yet again just reference your quote and call it a day, how about we sit down and analyze it?
"Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered and so have the symbols. This does not mean the book is fiction; it has just been altered and corrupted."
Now, let's define what the term "altered" means.
"To alter something", as defined on https://www.thefreedictionary.com/alter,
means "To change or make different; modify". In other words, in order for something to be altered, an original version must first exist.

Now, your quote says "Getting back to the Necronomicon, the Simon copy has been altered". When saying that it has been altered, the quote is strictly referring to the Necronomicon itself.
Or, to put it simply:

The 50 names are not an original part of the Necronomicon.

They have been added by the author based on old sumerian mantras and sigils, as a bonus.
Your quote refers to the actual Necronomicon, which in the Simon copy has indeed been altered. By definition, your quote does not refer to the 50 names.
Naturally this could be a mere matter of inconcise wording, but at the end of the day this means that you have no quote from the JoS saying anything on the 50 names, whether good or bad.
On the other hand, one of the mantras is used in an official pdf, which only further invalidates your whole point.


Looking back now it was actually a waste of time to even engage into this discussion with you. I doubt anyone would have even taken you seriously anyway, thankfully, since people here know how to use their brain.

Either way I clarified my points. You tried throwing some of your shit against a wall in return. My points still stand and you're smelly now, so good job I guess.
If you're willing to reply to this with some actual substance to your message, then I'm down to discuss this more with you and address all your points. Otherwise, I'll consider this as 'case closed' and I'll have learned a lesson to better distribute my time, instead of wasting it replying to people like you.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2062

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Jack » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:07 am

returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

How is it fake if people are getting results and workings for empowering the solar chakra and attracting money is taken from those 50 names. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ? Because there's no need to do that here. People are here to get their issues sorted out,not get more confused.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3793
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:16 pm

returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

Alright Goldstein, we aren't going to argue with you. I know gentiles are not supposed to use any magic or do anything good for ourselves, so the mysterious Mr. Goldstein "Returner"s to us to remind us not to use any magic. That's all you're doing and that's all you care about doing: stopping gentiles from empowering themselves. So there is nothing to argue about because you don't even care what the truth is, you just have your own goal here which is very obvious to everyone else.

Someone of "God's chosen people" comes in here to try to confuse and stop the heathen gentiles from helping themselves, because "God's chosen people" always have the mindset that they are the greatest authority and leader on everything, even when they usually don't have any clue what they're even trying to talk about. So you walk in here and start shouting orders and commands, as you have the psychology that you are part of "God" himself, but to us you are nothing better than a confused shouting homeless crackhead. Who are you to try to give an order to any of us?

You're just mad because your people aren't able to use Gentile magic anyway, so you don't want the gentiles using it either. But "the goyim know" and you can't put a genie back into a bottle. Genie comes from Djinn and Dæmon, which comes from Satan who is Truth Eternal.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:29 pm

Jack wrote:
returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

How is it fake if people are getting results and workings for empowering the solar chakra and attracting money is taken from those 50 names. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ? Because there's no need to do that here. People are here to get their issues sorted out,not get more confused.
Some people come here just to troll, some have been misinformed and through arrogance try to push that trope onto others. Regardless of what this dude's objective here is/was, trying to indulge him in it was a huge waste of my time. Perhaps he didn't give a shit from the start, or maybe I hit a nerve and he's butthurt now. Either way it should be clear to most people here that these mantras are safe to use. At most, on a very off-chance, some of them could be watered-down, but none of them are harmful.
As such, anyone wondering about their effectiveness should just choose one and try it for themselves. You're not gonna go insane or whatever just from vibrating a mantra for 5 minutes to feel it's energies.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Jack wrote:
returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

How is it fake if people are getting results and workings for empowering the solar chakra and attracting money is taken from those 50 names. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ? Because there's no need to do that here. People are here to get their issues sorted out,not get more confused.


Oh for fucks sakes what do you want? I dont want corrupt results. No one sensible would. The JoS site itself explains that its been altered and corrupted. Kindly explain why anyone should use this jackass but keep it short.

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:15 pm

So why does the JoS site say they are changed and corrupted? The only place JoS has any of them is a small pdf somewhere in the archive. So if its so great why isnt it on the site but the Nordic Runes are? Yeah you got no real answer just talking in circles.

ANYONE WONDERING ABOUT THERE EFFECTIVENESS CAN SIMPLY READ THE FUCKING JOS PAGE ON IT AND LEARN ABOUT THE REAL NECRONOMICON. Plain and simple there you go.

Shael wrote:
Jack wrote:
returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

How is it fake if people are getting results and workings for empowering the solar chakra and attracting money is taken from those 50 names. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ? Because there's no need to do that here. People are here to get their issues sorted out,not get more confused.
Some people come here just to troll, some have been misinformed and through arrogance try to push that trope onto others. Regardless of what this dude's objective here is/was, trying to indulge him in it was a huge waste of my time. Perhaps he didn't give a shit from the start, or maybe I hit a nerve and he's butthurt now. Either way it should be clear to most people here that these mantras are safe to use. At most, on a very off-chance, some of them could be watered-down, but none of them are harmful.
As such, anyone wondering about their effectiveness should just choose one and try it for themselves. You're not gonna go insane or whatever just from vibrating a mantra for 5 minutes to feel it's energies.

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3793
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Shael wrote:You're not gonna go insane or whatever just from vibrating a mantra for 5 minutes to feel it's energies.

Still never ever ever try any of those 4 dangerous ones!!!! 5 minutes of feeling death energy is not a good idea, and it can't really be cleaned away and fixed either. You can't touch that stuff.

But the other 46 are perfectly safe and true.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2062

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Jack » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:51 am

returner wrote:
Jack wrote:
returner wrote:Lol! The Simon version is a complete corruption and you insist on calling it the 50 names to try and make it sound like something else lol. The 1500s Necronomicon with God names is something completely different from the fake ass Simon "50 fakes" you are endlessly pushing. You are making a huuuge argument to defend yourself... but hey! Everyone should try the SIMONS 50 NAMES WE ARE TOLD ARE CORRUPT and see if they like it. Lol for days!!!!!

How is it fake if people are getting results and workings for empowering the solar chakra and attracting money is taken from those 50 names. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing ? Because there's no need to do that here. People are here to get their issues sorted out,not get more confused.


Oh for fucks sakes what do you want? I dont want corrupt results. No one sensible would. The JoS site itself explains that its been altered and corrupted. Kindly explain why anyone should use this jackass but keep it short.

Ummm, maybe because we're ALREADY FUCKING USING IT IN MULTIPLE MEDITATIONS
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Current Anthem - https://youtu.be/8fEoWA9Vz3A
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!Hail AndraMalech!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 89

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Malkom2 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:09 am

returner wrote:...

The symbols in the Simon Necronomicon are indeed corrupted, as is the info. But the Sumerian sigils in the Necronomicon Spellbook are valid, and uncorrupted, as in an offical JoS document, a Sumerian sigil is used to do a money spell.

Many people, me included, have had great results from Sumerian sigils, I even favor them over the runes. Your personal stories of "this person had bad results from sumerian sigils" doesn't mean much. Did this person do everything correctly, was this person jewish, is this person even real, these are important questions.

I don't believe you're a chosen one trying to deceive, I think you're just misinformed and ignorant.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 306
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:56 am

The fact of the matter is that there are missing pieces that go together with some of the words of power and mantras given by the Necronomicon, knowledge that has been lost or destroyed, as is to be expected thanks to the enemy. It does not mean that all information within is corrupt, as that is certainly not the case, but it does mean that some mantras and WoPs are not exactly safe to use without additional knowledge; this refers to anything that would be used for black magic in particular, as there are mantras missing that are meant to shield the user of the rune from the power of the spell and direct the energy in the proper way.

As long as one has legitimate, valid, and tangible safe results from using a mantra/WoP/sigil/rune, there's a good chance that isn't corrupt and has not been altered enough to remove the power from it.

@Returner, if you are skeptical about using Sumerian Runes/spells from the Necronomicon, you should actually try the ones that are not black magic and are safe to do first, and then you may report on the results; of course if you do any working with the mindset that it will fail or that the knowledge is false, it will fail no matter what due to your own mental blockages.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:21 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Shael wrote:You're not gonna go insane or whatever just from vibrating a mantra for 5 minutes to feel it's energies.

Still never ever ever try any of those 4 dangerous ones!!!! 5 minutes of feeling death energy is not a good idea, and it can't really be cleaned away and fixed either. You can't touch that stuff.

But the other 46 are perfectly safe and true.
Definitely. I worded that badly. I actually wrote about this already further up. I was referring to the 46 useable ones which the dude was talking about like they'd kill you just from looking at them xd

Shael wrote:No. Don't worry about this. There is no danger to the 50 names of Marduk aside of the 4 death mantras (numbers 20, 21, 22, 23) whom of course you should never use.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

returner
Posts: 95

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby returner » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:31 pm

Malkom2 wrote:
returner wrote:...

The symbols in the Simon Necronomicon are indeed corrupted, as is the info. But the Sumerian sigils in the Necronomicon Spellbook are valid, and uncorrupted, as in an offical JoS document, a Sumerian sigil is used to do a money spell.

Many people, me included, have had great results from Sumerian sigils, I even favor them over the runes. Your personal stories of "this person had bad results from sumerian sigils" doesn't mean much. Did this person do everything correctly, was this person jewish, is this person even real, these are important questions.

I don't believe you're a chosen one trying to deceive, I think you're just misinformed and ignorant.


I dont care what you believe. Its corrupt. There you go. You want to do that its on you.

Can you not read the page on the JoS pages and see for yourself?

Lol! Are you even real or are you a bot made by google lol! Hey. Im not the one pushing corrupted altered words of power and such on people so theres your answer.

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 490

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby SdD » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:48 pm

Now I'm confused as to whether or not it's any good...

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:46 pm

SdD wrote:Now I'm confused as to whether or not it's any good...
Well here you have one guy trying to make everybody panic and scare them away, and then you have like 5+ people giving their own testimonies on it working out. You can decide for yourself based on that. ;)

Also like I said it's completely safe to just vibrate one of them for like 5 mins and see how the energies feel to you. That's a great way to test any mantra and get a general idea on what it does. If it feels bad to you it's best to not use it.
Everyone can easily form their own opinions on this by just giving them a try. The most fishy thing to me is when someone tries to scare people away from even trying to do anything. This is what the Jews did for over 2000 years, just for reference. Remember how (((a certain religion))) says you'll be condemned in eternal "hellfire" for doing magick in general? This here doesn't sound too different to me at it's core.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3793
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:51 pm

returner wrote:Image
Be Happy :P
Image

Syt
Posts: 97

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Syt » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:13 pm

I have tried two of the powers listed and they do work. I say they work as I've have had success with these.

The Z is pronounced as TS.
For example: ZIKU is TS-EE-KK-OO

Be sure to check the pronunciations thoroughly as these might be the difference-maker in your workings..The 1586 copy of John Dee's necronomicon has a guide on pronunciations.

Lastly, I will be attempting the "Slayer" powers listed very soon in an effort to 'clean up' some cancers in my area. I shall let everyone know of my experiences.

Hail Satan.

Rook
Posts: 251

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Rook » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:10 am

So some guy takes a quote directly from the JOS and posts it here with the intent to warn people of possible danger,
then you all gang up on him and call him a jew because the quote on JOS didn't line up with your experiences.
Where's the logic in that.

There's a saying don't shoot the messenger, but it's not like i'd expect you to know such things, but the reality is, if you disagree with what's written on the main JOS site you take it up with the person who wrote it there to begin with, Not the person who passed the msg along.
Because if you're going contrary to what's written on JOS, then you're the one who's spreading misinfo.

Also, anyone can come here and say they had so and so experiences, however if you've got no proof or credibility to back it up, then it effectively has no weight behind it, however to add creditably to the Sumerian runes I've also had a friend who used some of it and said it produced results.

either way it's illogical to assume just because a few of the mantras and sigils from the 50 names of Markduk are used in on JOS that it somehow legitimizes all of them.
Because that's what it means to be corrupted, it doesn't mean all of them invalid, if all of them were invalid it'd have been stated that the 50 names of Marduk were completely powerless/fake.

I'd take what's written on JOS by a HP over some guy's experiences as there's little credibility to it, because only a few of the names were used on JOS, who knows what the other names and sigils connect to and the validity of it.
So anyone seeking to try these mantras are doing so at their own risk, it's as simple as that, not much to discus really, feeling adventurous? or not? it's the individual's decision.


Lastly i'll say that returner has some balls to keep defending his point alone, it's only weaklings who have to gang up and/or insult/threaten others to prove their point.
PEOPLE IN OUR LIVES wrote:Most Christians are weak, whether they are co-workers, family, or whatever. Rarely will you ever see one stand alone against several of us. Of course, when Christians are in a group against one person, many times the situation is different. I had three Christians threaten physical violence after they accosted me outside of a public library. I told them what I thought of their Nazarene. Of course, a heated verbal exchange ensued and all three kept parroting the same insane phrases repeatedly with no logical or rational argument. The only thing they had to offer was potential physical violence and nothing more.

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 89

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Malkom2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:10 am

returner wrote:....

It seems that you're not actually comprehending what any of us are saying to you, either willingly or unwillingly. I'll just let you stew in your ignorance, I have better things to do. :)

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:20 am

Syt wrote:Lastly, I will be attempting the "Slayer" powers listed very soon in an effort to 'clean up' some cancers in my area. I shall let everyone know of my experiences.
If you mean the death mantras, then please stay away from them. They are not safe to use. It will also stick to your own soul and ruin you. The necronomicon mantras are all safe except numbers 20, 21, 22, and 23. Do not use these.

For deathspells there are other, much safer options. A simple dominative approach will also work and is 100% safe, as opposed to these death mantras which may also work, but in the process would take you down as well.

If you want to do deathspells, look into what is written on the JoS, and alternatively use something like "Aum zAsitR" or Sowilo/Thurisaz (there are tons of runes that work here, read their effects in the runic kabalah) to first give yourself authority and control over the target and then combining this with the aura-deathspell on the JoS and filling their aura with grey/black energy.
Make also sure to clean yourself thoroughly after doing this. Give the energies a bit to settle and then thoroughly clean yourself after every time you perform such a working.

Stay safe.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:29 am

Rook wrote:So some guy takes a quote directly from the JOS and posts it here with the intent to warn people of possible danger,
then you all gang up on him and call him a jew because the quote on JOS didn't line up with your experiences.
Where's the logic in that.
Some guy takes a quote from JoS which he misunderstood and consequently tries to push his own opinion onto others trying to scare everyone away.

Rook look, I can guarantee that you were way too lazy to read through all the messages here. If you did, you'd see that before calling him a troll/jew, I have wasted way too much time discussing with this guy and logically addressing all his points.
His response? The same thing he stated at the start. This guy is incapable of holding a discussion. He just ceaselessly repeats the same thing and ignores all logic.

I have learned my lesson and will not spend such amounts of time on people again unless I think they will be capable of/willing to atleast understanding logic.

If you feel confused and still doubt my points, you will have to just scroll up, grab some drink or snack, and take the time to read through what has been said. Otherwise, don't try to play the superior/hero/whatever if you arent atleast willing to properly read through the discussion.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:32 am

Syt wrote:I have tried two of the powers listed and they do work. I say they work as I've have had success with these.

The Z is pronounced as TS.
For example: ZIKU is TS-EE-KK-OO

Be sure to check the pronunciations thoroughly as these might be the difference-maker in your workings..The 1586 copy of John Dee's necronomicon has a guide on pronunciations.
Also to add on to this, from my personal experience these mantras are all vibrated similarly to the Germanic version of the Runes. This also matches with your description of how to vibrate Ziku.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Stormblood » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:41 pm

Some people have gone too far here with accusation on both sides. The reality is that one should also look at this PDF:

https://www.gentilenation.com/money-spells.html

Which is available identical in Azazel's Marketplace: josmarket.org It's the money spells pdf in the homepage.

Some of the Necronomicon names are explicitly suggested there and are valid, otherwise the clergy wouldn't have included. The page about the Simon Necronomicon was created ages ago, much before Azazel's marketplace. Does it mean it's invalid? No. Does it mean that the money spells should be revised? Neither.

It just means some names are tried and tested by the clergy and many non-newbies, and they work. About the others, one will only find out by themselves. Using critical critical is something that someone should've learned by studying this beautiful, divine path.

One more thing to add is that the 50 names of Marduk are NOT runes. The Runes are the Futhark and Futhark only. These are divine names. In general, they are word of powers, a form of mantras. And their pictorial representation is a sigil, which is not rune. A sigil is a form of yantra. Just like a rune it's a combined of mantra and yantra.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Aquarius
Posts: 5026

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Aquarius » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Stormblood wrote:Using critical critical is something that someone should've learned by studying this beautiful, divine path.
How can I learn critical critical? pls help
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3526
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Stormblood » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:06 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Stormblood wrote:Using critical critical is something that someone should've learned by studying this beautiful, divine path.
How can I learn critical critical? pls help


Critical thinking, sorry.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

EvilWang
Posts: 26

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby EvilWang » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:30 pm

Arent the runes some kind of huge blasphemy against the church? I read that somewhere on the site.

EvilWang
Posts: 26

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby EvilWang » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:03 am

Stormblood wrote:Some people have gone too far here with accusation on both sides. The reality is that one should also look at this PDF:

https://www.gentilenation.com/money-spells.html

Which is available identical in Azazel's Marketplace: josmarket.org It's the money spells pdf in the homepage.

Some of the Necronomicon names are explicitly suggested there and are valid, otherwise the clergy wouldn't have included. The page about the Simon Necronomicon was created ages ago, much before Azazel's marketplace. Does it mean it's invalid? No. Does it mean that the money spells should be revised? Neither.

It just means some names are tried and tested by the clergy and many non-newbies, and they work. About the others, one will only find out by themselves. Using critical critical is something that someone should've learned by studying this beautiful, divine path.

One more thing to add is that the 50 names of Marduk are NOT runes. The Runes are the Futhark and Futhark only. These are divine names. In general, they are word of powers, a form of mantras. And their pictorial representation is a sigil, which is not rune. A sigil is a form of yantra. Just like a rune it's a combined of mantra and yantra.


But enemy names are also considered divine names so this isnt any kind of proof they are good. Also reading through the previos posts no one said the spells need to be revised only its old news already. You can also use angelic words of power and get results so saying yeah but people got results from it doesnt mean anything. People got results many thing from angels to voodoo. That doesnt mean everyone should do it now does it? :lol:

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2556

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby Shael » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:02 am

EvilWang wrote:But enemy names are also considered divine names so this isnt any kind of proof they are good. Also reading through the previos posts no one said the spells need to be revised only its old news already. You can also use angelic words of power and get results so saying yeah but people got results from it doesnt mean anything. People got results many thing from angels to voodoo. That doesnt mean everyone should do it now does it? :lol:
EvilWang wrote:Arent the runes some kind of huge blasphemy against the church? I read that somewhere on the site.


On the off chance that you are not a kike, go to https://satanisgod.org and read everything before posting stuff here. What you are saying is filled with delusion and corruption. Simply reading the JoS site will suffice to clean these things from your mind.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

EvilWang
Posts: 26

Re: Sumerian Runes

Postby EvilWang » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:49 pm

Shael wrote:
EvilWang wrote:But enemy names are also considered divine names so this isnt any kind of proof they are good. Also reading through the previos posts no one said the spells need to be revised only its old news already. You can also use angelic words of power and get results so saying yeah but people got results from it doesnt mean anything. People got results many thing from angels to voodoo. That doesnt mean everyone should do it now does it? :lol:
EvilWang wrote:Arent the runes some kind of huge blasphemy against the church? I read that somewhere on the site.


On the off chance that you are not a kike, go to https://satanisgod.org and read everything before posting stuff here. What you are saying is filled with delusion and corruption. Simply reading the JoS site will suffice to clean these things from your mind.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off.


So what you are saying is that jewish magick has no effect and we are doing rtrs for nothing? No you are deluded. Recognising the facts that there are all different kinds of words is probably the smart way to go not hiding your head in the sand when its convenient. Just think for yourself instead of being a fucking peanut. If torah rituals are using enemy words of power and they have an effect then that means there are other words of power and vibrations. Also it clearly says the runes are blasphemy against the church but there is no mention of these other vibrations except for like one time in that pdf which by the way has other things in it too.

And ofc if you're a kike, fuck off. Right back at you.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abermotjab, XRumerTest and 21 guests