Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please Helppp!

KillerQueen0103

I really need help and advice right now! I want to do the dedication ritual to Father Satan right now, but I am currently battling a spirit. The spirit is clinging to me and I sometimes get sick and shaky feelings in my stomach when he is angry. I think he is draining me of my lifeforce. I am trying so hard to ignore him but he is also hurting my left ear by talking in it. I can barely hear out of it now and it hurts, when I do, my jaw is tensed and when I hold the ear part down because of the pain, I hear air like sounds.. similar to holding a sea shell up to your ear. I am trying to ignore him, but he keeps wrapping his arms around my stomach at night and even when i relax myself and ignore him, i keep waking up in the middle of the night. I just want some decent sleep. Ive dealt with parasites before, but this one is different. After focusing on my light body, which was a sky blue color, i started noticing rainbow aura like colors around my room. However, they stretch across like a real rainbow, like a line across a wall and they are horizontal, not vertical like i would expect in a human. I see these dots. Before i was seeing red energy and dots and the red energy would feed on me. Now i dont see that so much. This spirit has the power to manipulate my emotions and make me smell different things, but he doesnt do that often. I can see that he is trying to establish communication because he is talking in my left ear only but why? The reason I am scared to dedicate myself to Father Satan is because I keep calling for him and I dont think he is here, if he was here, this spirit wouldnt be here, would he? I want him to know I did the ritual and I dont want my ritual (which im doing in the astral because i cant do the actual ritual yet) to be ruined or interfered with by any spirits. Please help, Im receptive to any kind of constructive criticism or advice, so feel free to stick it to me if Im doing something wrong. Im willing to do anything to make a connection with Father Satan and at the moment, stay safe from any malicious entities.

Does the spirit also play tennis with you? Like, if you throw him a tennis ball, does he throw it back?

Like, relax.

It is strange what you describe, and who knows what links or what thing this is and from where it came. All the more reasons to just be strong and dedicate, so you can get rid of it, if it is actually a spirit.

I've written about this a lot actually, you can probably search through my old posts if you're interested, i don't think i should re-write anything here as it's usually not worth the time.

So you're undedicated? lol i can assure you if this was an actual enemy spirit you'd have been hurt very badly.
Based on what you described this is all in your head.

Your biggest enemy here is you, I've seen this happen to many people and they exaggerate the problem a lot, for the most part you just need to chillax, go for a walk, talk to some people just enjoy yourself, you know?

Based on what you said, you already know that you need ignore these things, but you're doing the opposite all the posts you made show that you're getting frustrated over this, like relax.
You're just making it worse for yourself.

Since you're new, let me tell you this, don't rush spiritual advancement this isn't a race or anything, going into this with an untrained mind will lead to the problems you described, it's much like building a house with very weak foundations it is going to fall down eventually especially if you build the house higher, you also should not be dabbling in Satanism, because you really do need protection when you start advancing further down the line.

Just get in the habit of doing void meditation and foundation meditation, learn to control your mind and energy or it is going to control you.

I think this should be obvious, but you're cleaning your aura and doing an aura of protection right? these things are kinda necessary, like brushing your and taking a shower.

As for not being able to sleep at night, for me this is mainly caused by enemy though-forms, these are easily taken care of.
in the case of being harassed by the enemy, well you can just close your chakras.

LovingSoul said:
I dont know how to close my chakras yet but this does make me feel much better. I think I have been extremely paranoid.. After I had been dealing with spirits biting me, I started researching parasitic entities and came across an octopus one. I think Ive convinced myself that this is an octopus entity. I did the astral dedication last night, but Im worried that it didnt go through because Im not very good at visualizing in my head yet. All I know is that Im dedicated in my heart and Im going to do the physical dedication this summer. --- Other than that, Ive been trying to control my emotions but something is sending me sadness. I keep trying to calm down, but I keep feeling so alone.. something also keeps kissing me and its annoying and being sexual. I dont know if its the same entity toying with me or what. I just want to be happy :( I am trying to calm down now, I am feeling better after what you guys said. Maybe I just need to chill out and take it slow.. i didnt mean to rush, i was just excited after i saw my lightbody. :eek: lol sorry for going crazy!! Im going to keep meditating and relaxing myself.

Don't feel anything when dealing with this. Sometimes when I am trying to go to sleep a spirit of the enemy literally paralizes me and starts punching and trying to choke me etc. When I pull out of it I just vibrate vinasa 9 times and try to say you are gone. I have had it so literally I am so used to one of those entities that I even instinctually battle it in my sleep in a dream. Just try not to feel fear. Don't let your mind wander and you imagine things. Use the banishing if need be. Blue fire along with visualization like it burning (the entity) works as well or the mantra for fire emenent Ag-nee in sanskrit or MAH-luh-puh-ruh-jzhuh in Enochian directed at it. The enemy does not like the fire element. That is if you don't want to use vinasa or you can use both. Whatever works for you.

Good luck

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back