Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I'm feel some shame

Theli

Hi.

Well i want to talk about it in order to aclare something with myself. I like girls under age, i'm a man, i'm twenty three years old and i look younger, (that's why some girls under age has interested in me). The thing is, when i say that i like under age girls i'm not talking about little girls (kids) i'm talking about girls since 14-15 years old, and i want to know what do you think about it, i don't think that this be a problem or that there is something wrong with me, because i never have irrespected a girl, and i feel repulsion of the only idea of try to do something that can harass in any sense another person, like a violation or try to manipulate someone for obtain sex.

I dont have the "pedo-mind" of the sick people. So, what do you think about it? if i dont want to harass girls but i don't have any problem if a girl like of those "see me" with other eyes. I feel good with this "attraction" and is something "automatic" (like natural sex attraction for others), because when i see a beautiful girl i think "woah what a lovely girl" despite she can be a teenager. Can meditation change this? Do you think that i have a problem?

I was talking with a girl that have 15 years old, and she is very intelligent and some time ago she wanted a relationship with me, and said me that she was interested in me since she had eight, "oh my fuckin self¡" i responded to her, but we never had nothing, just friends, because i feeled insecure of that, and i appreciate her, reason becuase i don't want to hurt her (she is very emotional, and i was not "in love" with her or something similar). What about early sexuality in the new generation girls? unlike to me, many men really wants to exploit that. I have friends and "no friends" that share the same attraction and they are not sick or bad people (in that sense), one of them is a close friend that have a child, he loves him and hates child molesters. Maybe majority don't accept that attraction because of society?

Thanks for read this one, and sorry if there are errors in my english, i'm learning your language.

16 years of age is for most girls already a fertility age, and the legal age of consent in some countries. I read that now the limit is 15 years old in regards to age of consent in France, but I am not sure on that one.

From what I remember from school and what probably many people see on a consistent basis, many guys at 18 and 23 and even more in some cases, they flock around with younger girls, like 16 or 17 years old. Some even do get married eventually, as in early marriage. Some girls have children by the time they are 18 or 19, although rare, it happens.

This is obviously by technical terms illegal, but in numerous cases, you will find girls actually going willingly with said guys, seducing older guys, simply because women are by definition in this age interested in older (and therefore "Cooler" in their perception) guys. This is something women do in almost all cases willingly. Most girls at this point do not wait to be 18 and one day in order to have sex, it has happened earlier.

I do not think you have mental illness, because this is not unnatural. However, you should abide by the law, and also, for all intents and purposes, a girl at 18 is more mentally mature than a girl at 16.

At the same time, when I don't think you have an illness about this, you need to abide by the laws of your land.

I do not think you need to feel shame for your attraction, it is not unnatural. You are not a pedo, this has nothing to do with this. But what you absolutely need to do is stay on the clear side of the law.

You can find girls that are of legal age in your nation who have a "youthful" appearance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is obviously by technical terms illegal, but in numerous cases, you will find girls actually going willingly with said guys, seducing older guys, simply because women are by definition in this age interested in older (and therefore "Cooler" in their perception) guys. This is something women do in almost all cases willingly. Most girls at this point do not wait to be 18 and one day in order to have sex, it has happened earlier.
I can second this. Around here people are very commonly having sex around 15 - 16 years of age. It's technically illegal I believe, but a big percentage does it from what I know.
This goes both for same-age-sex and "above 18" with "below 18".

to people who were once freshman, just asked yourself have you ever thought about sex, or wanted to engage in it. its pretty normal for younger people- teens wanting and willing to engage in some amount of sexual activity. reading some book about human interaction encouraged teens who was undergoing these feeling to quell the flames and desires so to speak. it told them to bury and push those natural feelings aside and made it seem pretty normal. its not normal. it horrific. the common talk of parents or adults in regards to other individuals (mainly young girls) is that it should be expected that a young girl or older female go and get caught with sex, kids, or whatever due to being imprisoned inside all day and not let out to actually experience things for themselves. which i agree is the factor for irresponsible behavior and mistakes. but i personally would never date anyone below 18.

one, because its the law, two because its been ingrained in my mind as far as dating someone my age. but in respect as you get older, would it not be hard and fucked to see beautiful mature growing females or men... and you aging. beautiful people turning 18 every single year is bound to turn some heads and grab a yearning or a want to either date them or be that age again. the post about teens maturing some quicker then other stood out and could be confusing to others even if reality because the systems pretty much downgrade everything about sex and interaction. it makes even having a threesome wrong even though those people who suggest such are doing it themselves. pretty much they are stealing the chance from you and grabbing hold of the people they manipulate.

for a man beyond 18 to date someone at 15 is pedophilia. if you have an interest in young cute looking girls, join the party. but the age difference pretty much makes a huge gap in regards to what you want from a single individual, and what involves you getting beat up or murdered from my experience. if it was known that a said character was fooling around with someone at that age, he would definitely be delt with. in regards to growing teenagers themselves, theres no problem. both are 18, 17, 16, even at 15, they amoungst themselves is pretty much a guarantee. 15 would be considered still to young as far as society is concerned. at age 16, its still a concern but expectation and choices teenagers make pretty much sums up why 16 isn't that young for highschoolers themselves. 17 and 18 is not even a promblem. anything below is more pedophilia.

from my experience again. its the kikes. they are pedophiles, to which even their kids hack in in subconscious or conscious agreement to screw someone over( literally at times) so they can back stab them later and put them in jail or use them for thier own benefit.

the age difference is way to big and there would/ could diffinetly be a backlash.as far as the girl. dude, fucking leave her is my opinion. society screwed up messing around and befriending teenagers as you would a nephew or niece.

You are still at an age in which you can really just have relationships with girls of the age you mentioned, not weird at all, but it would be weird if you still like them at age 30...

What I recommend you do if you love that girl and she corresponds you is that you wait for her to be 18 and the relationship is legal.

If you're going to date immature naive girls, then at least be responsible about it. Do not pressure them to take birth control pills, as this is harmful for our health. Do not pressure them to do anything sexually that they are not truly comfortable with (don't just take their word that they are ok with it), many young girls will do things in order to make the man like them, and this can leave psychological scars that will either leave them damaged or turn them into (((feminists))).

Also, watch your transits for the next while. If any one them changes their mind about you, you can wind up in jail.

I understand where you are coming from, because I am a 21-year-old male and I often look at girls who are younger than I am, maybe 15 or 16, and find them rather attractive. I will not, whatsoever, sleep with a 15-year-old girl because this is extremely illegal and I am a law-abiding citizen. Although if this law was never created or did not exist, then i wouldent give this type of thing any thought. Simply because it would be normal.

When it comes to sexual nature, I can honestly say that I find younger woman extremely attractive. As do I find woman of my age and mature woman attractive. I have been cleaning my chakras for years, empowering them, spinning them and absorbing energy into them. This has created strong balance within my physical body and all spiritual aspect of my life.

Seeing as how I understand that, in myself, I do not have many weaknesses or imbalances within my chakra system or in the state of my mind, I came to the conclusion about a year and a half ago that seeing younger woman as attractive and sexually appealing was part of nature and nothing to feel ashamed about, as a sense of shame in yourself negatively affects the sacral and solar chakras.

I know that when I am in my thirties, I will still find beautiful young woman attractive. My father is almost in his 50’s and we hangout on rare occasion. We shred on the electric guitars that he owns and i bring my acoustic hummingbird over and we create music for hours and hours. when we get bored, we tell each other stories of the woman we have been with and ramble on about how the younger generation of girls seem to be getting more and more attractive xD we take breaks and go to the store to pick up snacks and food for dinner when i decide to spend the night. On occasion, we will be walking around and see a “diamond in the rough” so to speak. He will make a comment like “damn” or “wow” and ill be like “dude i know right? That shit is rediiiiclous hahaha” and we will carry on with our day and go back to his place to shred, create music, make dinner and wait his wife and my step-mother to get home.

There is absolutely no shame in finding these girls attractive or sexually attractive. I understand you. I completely understand that seeing these women as attractive does not make you a pedophile or a rapist or any of that ridiculous shit. I hope this post has broken your shame, as you should never feel shame for falling underneath the umbrella of nature’s decrees.
You are a powerful person, as you are a spiritual Satanist, and nothing so simplistic should ever break your spirit and bestow such shame upon your mind like this again. I can assure you, as your satanic brother and ally, you have nothing to shame.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

Lydia said:
If you're going to date immature naive girls, then at least be responsible about it. Do not pressure them to take birth control pills, as this is harmful for our health. Do not pressure them to do anything sexually that they are not truly comfortable with (don't just take their word that they are ok with it), many young girls will do things in order to make the man like them, and this can leave psychological scars that will either leave them damaged or turn them into (((feminists))).

Also, watch your transits for the next while. If any one them changes their mind about you, you can wind up in jail.
To add to this, a 23 y/o male having sex with a 14 y/o girl is by law pedophelia, illegal, and we are law abiding, we do not promote pedophelia or anything else illegal, so perhaps you need to do a working on yourself.

I shouldn't have even written my previous post now that I think of it, I just wanted to get the point across that older men cause damage to young girls in these cases, which is why it is illegal to have sex with an underage girl.

Aquarius said:
You are still at an age in which you can really just have relationships with girls of the age you mentioned, not weird at all, but it would be weird if you still like them at age 30...
Disregard my reply, it is weird.

There are countries where laws say you can be with a 12 year old [Look it up online] but clearly, this is almost literally nation accepted pedophilia, and utterly careless, and morbid. So law abiding does not always mean sensible or just. Bear that in mind. If one lives in said country, it still makes it morbid and stupid to do that, and it is by natural laws a crime, even if state law says "otherwise".

Even 15 being a very risky number for the psychological health of the girl. Girls at this age are sensitive and without many experiences, and the experience by an older man by many years can destroy them. Many men prey onto these girls as a parasite preys upon a host, with few cases being actually careful.

Laws around this are formulated for many reasons, all the way from psychological health, to mental maturity.

You can look up the ages of consent in numerous countries. They start from 15 and upwards in most normal countries, and there are brutal laws in the case of rape or forcing, which is great.

Only in some Islamic countries you have stuff like 12 or in African countries you do not have laws at all. In Phillipines for example it's 12 years old, and that is real bad, bordering or being actual pedophilia to engage at this age.

PerfectionMagnumOpus said:

I know that when I am in my thirties, I will still find beautiful young woman attractive. My father is almost in his 50’s and we hangout on rare occasion. We shred on the electric guitars that he owns and i bring my acoustic hummingbird over and we create music for hours and hours. when we get bored, we tell each other stories of the woman we have been with and ramble on about how the younger generation of girls seem to be getting more and more attractive xD we take breaks and go to the store to pick up snacks and food for dinner when i decide to spend the night. On occasion, we will be walking around and see a “diamond in the rough” so to speak. He will make a comment like “damn” or “wow” and ill be like “dude i know right? That shit is rediiiiclous hahaha” and we will carry on with our day and go back to his place to shred, create music, make dinner and wait his wife and my step-mother to get home.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

That's fucking cool of dad, Gods bless him, awesome.

Guys you need to look the legislation about this, and also, it is beneath the 14th year mark and "ACTING" on it that we have verified pedophilia. You're not a pedophile because you just visually like 16 year old girls. That is natural in many cases. However, this can be a very stupid decision if you want to engage, both for yourself and for the girl.

Also, in some nations, while 15th or 16th year of age may be the "Age of Consent", there are legal clauses, that give a lot of power to these girls [due to frequent exploitation or blackmail that can take place] to report someone to the police, in which case, it's not the "Age of consent laws" that apply, but the "charges of rape or forcing yourself on a non adult". In other words, if the girl decides, she can lie, and you will be ruined real bad.

Now, the above is not always the case, many women are with men from their 15's and so forth, and at 18 they do marry. I know a few examples.

In most nations this is also legally recognized, 15 years old is NOT pedophilia. However, it still comes with extended risks and problems, and for the psychological health of the young lady involved, it's better to keep away, and if you are so much attracted, wait a couple.

15 years old female to 17 year old male works, 15 year old female and 27 year old male, doesn't work. You're bound to destroy the girl mentally, and all that this entails with it, and you may end up rightfully with handcuffs.

15 years old girls are incredibily immature and childish, yes they may have some stunning body but their mind is so completely not formed that a 25 years old man really shouldnt have nothing to do with a girl that age, how can someone even think of having a girlfriend of that age while being an adult.
My example is for boys too, many of my own age(19)are incredibily destructive and immature.

satanichonor said:

What is up with the dad story mate was that a joke did you just write down a daydream about girls.
....But I didn't want to cringe today.
Okay well first that was too much information and foolish I hope you learned.
With the foolish we do not stand for that theres enough of that going on it really needs to stop! Laughing with dad about underage girls is immature you get it and I don't know what the rest of the story is... Something about grandma being in the kitchen and then step mom gets back.
I also have been thinking about putting in my signature you're a satanist act like it. We can't have this going on this needs to be a place where it's serious not when you feel like chilling out or something we are facists. It's okay to express yourself but not like this. :(
Wtf are you talking about? it's not like they were acting in a pervert way, a guy can't express his emotions about a girl's body? that's immature? guess you gotta remove sexual hangups.

Is anyone else in this thread getting some Chris Hansen vibes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/xt6MmzRRYk0?t=133

BlackJackal said:
Is anyone else in this thread getting some Chris Hansen vibes? :lol: :lol: :lol:

This kike is so fucked up that he literally is trying to talk the agent into submission. Jew's gonna jew.

The reptile freaked out when it saw the camera. "OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW! ILL CURSE U ON THE SHABBAT!" he was thinking in his reptile brain.

if your over 18 and your trying to mess around with someone 16 or younger. Hell no

I dont understand why I couldent say "damn that girl is attractive, or tell stories of great times I have had with woman???
I'm interested in hearing exactly why, hanging out with my dad and sharing past experiances is immature.
I have never raped a girl or molested a girl or anything of the sort. All of the woman I have been with, I have been with consensually.
May you please tell me why it is you see this as immature behavior for a spiritual satanist?

The story about my dad was to pull the reader in, create a scene, create the mood and to close with my point. Which was, if you find a younger woman attractive in your mid or late 20's then you will find still be finding them attractive as you age and mature. This should not create a sense of shame because it is natural.
You act as if you skimmed over my post, as if it was pointless and of no means helpful to the individual I was empathizing with.
I would appreciate a response, because I do not understand how that behavior is immature or childish. And you know very well that I didnt mention my grandmother in that post.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

satanichonor said:
Oh pity me.
Usually 30 to 50 yrs arn't compatible with 14-18 year olds.
Yeah and I agree, but you can't think that they are attractive even if you wouldnt do anything with them?

Hey thank you so much for the replies¡ I'm always learning of everyone of you. That's all what i needed for to aclare something hard to talk intelligently with others. Father Satan bless you.

Aquarius said:
satanichonor said:
Oh pity me.
Usually 30 to 50 yrs arn't compatible with 14-18 year olds.
Yeah and I agree, but you can't think that they are attractive even if you wouldn't do anything with them?
Sure yes. 16 is the legal age in my state for example, so whatever person if she likes you and you are sincere about her look fine together and everything then yea it should be fine I think. We are good influences here. You can still be 28 and reverse aging Satan's gift to us is immortality, I mean we can have everything we want. If there were 28 year olds walking around looking like murmur dating 16yr then that would look normal which it would be fine. Now being 28 looking like the average 28 year with a 16 year old no I have never seen that happen. Thats not okay tho.

LightAlgur said:
Reptile didn’t know wether to shit or go blind.

BlackJackal said:

I already seen that video I always found it repulsive how he actually put his hand in front of his face for no reason damn reptile.

ltXoUrk.gif

LightAlgur said:
Reptile didn’t know wether to shit or go blind.

BlackJackal said:

I dont understand why I couldent say "damn that girl is attractive, or tell stories of great times I have had with woman???
I'm interested in hearing exactly why, hanging out with my dad and sharing past experiances is immature.
I have never raped a girl or molested a girl or anything of the sort. All of the woman I have been with, I have been with consensually.
May you please tell me why it is you see this as immature behavior for a spiritual satanist?

I can't speak on behalf of Satanichonor, but but many people feel it is an invasion of privacy to talk about personal intimate details like that. If any of my ex's talked about sex with me to anyone else, bind and curse would be my instant reaction. If the ex was an SS, I would remind them it is betrayal of privacy of an SS (me), and obviously not bind or curse them, but if they disrespected my privacy, I would go to the Gods instantly.

Not everyone takes privacy seriously, and for many people, they feel the person they have slept with isn't important and doesn't need privacy respected. But many people take privacy very seriously, and to disrespect it, is to say the person isn't worthy of the right to their own privacy, which is degrading.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guys you need to look the legislation about this, and also, it is beneath the 14th year mark and "ACTING" on it that we have verified pedophilia. You're not a pedophile because you just visually like 16 year old girls. That is natural in many cases. However, this can be a very stupid decision if you want to engage, both for yourself and for the girl.

Also, in some nations, while 15th or 16th year of age may be the "Age of Consent", there are legal clauses, that give a lot of power to these girls [due to frequent exploitation or blackmail that can take place] to report someone to the police, in which case, it's not the "Age of consent laws" that apply, but the "charges of rape or forcing yourself on a non adult". In other words, if the girl decides, she can lie, and you will be ruined real bad.

Now, the above is not always the case, many women are with men from their 15's and so forth, and at 18 they do marry. I know a few examples.

In most nations this is also legally recognized, 15 years old is NOT pedophilia. However, it still comes with extended risks and problems, and for the psychological health of the young lady involved, it's better to keep away, and if you are so much attracted, wait a couple.

15 years old female to 17 year old male works, 15 year old female and 27 year old male, doesn't work. You're bound to destroy the girl mentally, and all that this entails with it, and you may end up rightfully with handcuffs.

A friend of mine ran into a girl who physically looks older and was surprised to find out she's 15. He's in his mid 20s as well and he thought she was in her early 20s. As far as I know he chose not to do anything with this girl but he said he thought about it since she did look older and was attractive and she told him she usually dates older guys and the oldest guy she's been with was a couple years younger than my friend. The whole legal thing was the main reason not to go for it but I think he understands pedophilia is the illness of finding children's bodies attractive (gross) and not his situation. 16 is the minimum where he's at and he said he might try it out with her when she turns 16 since they've been getting along well. So with his situation and what you wrote here if it was legal where he lives in or if he does wait and get into a relationship when she turns 16, would he be in the wrong for trying things out with someone that younger than him even if she has past experinece with older guys? As far as I know he hasn't mentioned anything that makes me think she's tramautized but if that was the case then I can see why it would be good for him to stay away.

There are places like Austria where the consent age is like 14. I may be wrong but there are few European countries where this is the case. This borderlines to pedophilia. A couple years earlier and it would be total pedophilia.

So something being "Legal" does not make it right in this case.

This may be "Legal" but in my opinion is criminal and immoral, on a non legal standard, for any sort of engagement at girls that young, whether they "consent to it" or not. Its flat exploitation. No grown man has anything to gain from a girl that young, other than exploitation for sexual purposes.

The only case where this would make sense is possibly if someone was like a 17 year old man with a 14 year old girl, where the girl is in awareness and consents. The law has clauses of tolerance for this as teenagers are bound to somehow get sexual if they are related.

The whole argument of "but we did not fuck" is also not enough. If you engage in sexually provocatice stuff or meet up, and interact, this is enough to legally be considered a predator move.

And that is good that it is happening as every nutcase and rapist always says "oh but she was inviting it on herself".

I am not sure what goes in cases of when the woman deceives a person in regards to her age, this again depends on legislation and everything else depending on a country. This wouldn't matter either. The claim that one got confused about the age is also a non argument.

The thing is with makeup, lies, and social media, it becomes even more complicated now, as many young people look well over 17 or 18. So now this whole deal is dangerous.

When I was at school I would very freuqently see guys who had girlfriends that were like 16 and them being well over 20 or 23 or even 26 and more in some cases. This even by legal standards can land someone in prison in certain locales.

I am not a legal expert and if people do illegal stuff then they are digging their own hole.

If it is legal one "can" in theory go for it. Now how the whole situation may escalate is up to the rules of nature and chaos.

While it may be legal to be with let's say a 16 year old, perfectly legal and consenting, as a 20 year old man in some cases, if you leave her, or something happens, and she goes and makes a report for vengeance, or claims fake pregnancy, or who knows what else, you are in big trouble.

16 to 18 which is the US age has a sensible reason behind it, but one rarely sees any virgins at 18, or even at 16 anymore, which means technically people do it anyway.

I can only advise to do what is legal and what is sensible. From there on if one wants to play with fire they may get burned and that is on them.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
There are places like Austria where the consent age is like 14. I may be wrong but there are few European countries where this is the case. This borderlines to pedophilia. A couple years earlier and it would be total pedophilia.

This may be "Legal" but in my opinion is criminal and immoral, on a non legal standard, for any sort of engagement at girls that young, whether they "consent to it" or not. Its flat exploitation. No grown man has anything to gain from a girl that young, other than exploitation for sexual purposes.

The only case where this would make sense is possibly if someone was like a 17 year old man with a 14 year old girl, where the girl is in awareness and consents. The law has clauses of tolerance for this as teenagers are bound to somehow get sexual if they are related.

The whole argument of "but we did not fuck" is also not enough. If you engage in sexually provocatice stuff or meet up, and interact, this is enough to legally be considered a predator move.

And that is good that it is happening as every nutcase and rapist always says "oh but she was inviting it on herself".

I am not sure what goes in cases of when the woman deceives a person in regards to her age, this again depends on legislation and everything else depending on a country. This wouldn't matter either. The claim that one got confused about the age is also a non argument.

The thing is with makeup, lies, and social media, it becomes even more complicated now, as many young people look well over 17 or 18. So now this whole deal is dangerous.

When I was at school I would very freuqently see guys who had girlfriends that were like 16 and them being well over 20 or 23 or even 26 and more in some cases. This even by legal standards can land someone in prison in certain locales.

I am not a legal expert and if people do illegal stuff then they are digging their own hole.

If it is legal one "can" in theory go for it. Now how the whole situation may escalate is up to the rules of nature and chaos.

While it may be legal to be with let's say a 16 year old, perfectly legal and consenting, as a 20 year old man in some cases, if you leave her, or something happens, and she goes and makes a report for vengeance, or claims fake pregnancy, or who knows what else, you are in big trouble.

16 to 18 which is the US age has a sensible reason behind it, but one rarely sees any virgins at 18, or even at 16 anymore, which means technically people do it anyway.

I can only advise to do what is legal and what is sensible. From there on if one wants to play with fire they may get burned and that is on them.
Sadly in Italy the age of conses is at 14 :? And i've read in Japan is at 13 (only in some parts of Japan) :shock:

To be honest if anyone has feeling for someone that is 13-14 or worse less than this, you better do many workings to get rid of these feelings! At that age they are still litteraly kids, i understand if you like the youthfoul look becuse i do but there are many adults that do have this look.

Personaly i'm in the 20s (i don't want to tell my exact age..) and 16 years old feel very immature already, i get it like i said i like guys that are a bit cute but personaly i don't want to stay with someone that is immature.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The only case where this would make sense is possibly if someone was like a 17 year old man with a 14 year old girl, where the girl is in awareness and consents. The law has clauses of tolerance for this as teenagers are bound to somehow get sexual if they are related."

fuck no. that person should get jayed. thats pedophilia. girl is to young. any and all related is too young. why not older and more aware individuals stick with themselves and let the teeneagers grow some more for themselves. some gullible little teeneager is alot more "easy" in every way. everytime its taking advantage of someone. would anyone let their 13-14 year sister, daughter, cousiin, neice date a grown man. fuck no. even if that guy is a couple yrs older. there are 100s of girls in his school that age so there is no excuses.

thinking someone attrative is just that. they are attractive. but wanting to be involved with someone younger as such shouldnt be in your mind. its pedophilia. and if this world was mine. youd be dead.

Length said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The only case where this would make sense is possibly if someone was like a 17 year old man with a 14 year old girl, where the girl is in awareness and consents. The law has clauses of tolerance for this as teenagers are bound to somehow get sexual if they are related."

fuck no. that person should get jayed. thats pedophilia. girl is to young. any and all related is too young. why not older and more aware individuals stick with themselves and let the teeneagers grow some more for themselves. some gullible little teeneager is alot more "easy" in every way. everytime its taking advantage of someone. would anyone let their 13-14 year sister, daughter, cousiin, neice date a grown man. fuck no. even if that guy is a couple yrs older. there are 100s of girls in his school that age so there is no excuses.

thinking someone attrative is just that. they are attractive. but wanting to be involved with someone younger as such shouldnt be in your mind. its pedophilia. and if this world was mine. youd be dead.

Hey wait, what is not clear for you? i sayed that i have had chance with that kind of girls, but i don't have did nothing. This is a matter of "morality" beyond laws. I dont want to be and i'm not a subnormal that "chase little girls because they are easy", like Satanist i'm just take care of my personal improvement in order to be a real being human. The attraction for that girls like you sayed is only that, and will be present in me, i guess.

"and if this world was mine. youd be dead." man, this is not an anime forum, this is real world, come on, since i posted this, i have thinking about the thing of "accept something with an underage girl" and that's something that i prefer forget in order to avoid problems (in legal terms) and personal regrets.

Everybody have reason respect young girls, and a "relationship" in that terms can't be something "fruitful" for none, unless an exception, but that's really improbable. I writted about manipulation and that kind of things, and that's something proper of other type of person. That's all.

The story about my dad was to pull the reader in, create a scene, create the mood and to close with my point. Which was, if you find a younger woman attractive in your mid or late 20's then you will find still be finding them attractive as you age and mature. This should not create a sense of shame because it is natural.
You act as if you skimmed over my post, as if it was pointless and of no means helpful to the individual I was empathizing with.
I would appreciate a response, because I do not understand how that behavior is immature or childish. And you know very well that I didnt mention my grandmother in that post.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler
I did happen to do yoga really late that day and was not in the right state of mind, I apologize.

my remarks at the end was put out for all to read and not directed at a single person. when i mentioned for teenagers, 18,17,16, and such for themselves in regards to sex, i still mean within the age groups of these individuals. like 18-18, 18-17, 17-17, and so on. but for a senior to date a freshmen is totally wrong in everyway. also the response of Austria makes since of what i thought before about age and sex. that it would get lower and lower to where its "legalized" to be a pedophile. also to say again, it is natural to think that someone is younger is attractive. but wanting to have a relationship or to be involve with someone younger, even if they are willing, is not right. those thoughts if any i would throw away and do some void or think about something else.

buy the way, some of these post, or this post in general, would make excuse for people to think that the jos, or some of its members are pedos. this would be a tactic of the enemy if one was interested in this forum .they could go to this topic and say," see these men like 14 yr old little girls." this is not a personal attack. but i think the whole of society would agree that a grown men or an 18-17, even 16, dating with their 14 yrs is completely wrong. 100% of parents would be infuriated if they found out their teen preteen was going out having sex with older men and boys way past her age. even the fact that she or he was about themselves in such a way no matter the age would cause some problems and arguments.

Length said:
buy the way, some of these post, or this post in general, would make excuse for people to think that the jos, or some of its members are pedos. this would be a tactic of the enemy if one was interested in this forum .they could go to this topic and say," see these men like 14 yr old little girls." this is not a personal attack. but i think the whole of society would agree that a grown men or an 18-17, even 16, dating with their 14 yrs is completely wrong. 100% of parents would be infuriated if they found out their teen preteen was going out having sex with older men and boys way past her age. even the fact that she or he was about themselves in such a way no matter the age would cause some problems and arguments.

If you tell someone it's wrong then yes it could make them feel like their actions are wrong feeling guilt which is terrible for the soul
This is opinion and not fact. Let's be real here it's fine, 14 dating 16.
I was 16 dating 14 yo it was fine we got lots of smiles from everyone, as far as sex goes that is your morality and the law.
12-14 dating each other usually no but maybe they are in the same grade in school.
Love doesn't have to be sex.
When what they wanted they now feel like they are doing wrong. Cobra already talked about age. God damnit.
We all know morality here at least, but think different.

Length said:

It's just been revoked .

satanichonor said:
Length said:

If you tell someone it's wrong then yes it could make them feel like their actions are wrong feeling guilt which is terrible for the soul
This is opinion and not fact. Let's be real here it's fine, 14 dating 16.
I was 16 dating 14 yo it was fine we got lots of smiles from everyone, as far as sex goes that is your morality and the law.
12-14 dating each other usually no but maybe they are in the same grade in school.
Love doesn't have to be sex.
When what they wanted they now feel like they are doing wrong. Cobra already talked about age. God damnit.
We all know morality here at least, but think different.

exuse grammer and spelling

your confusing christian morality in regards to sex to something that shouldn't be done or committed to. if you or any else was to see my stance at a larger level, then it would be agreed upon as far as what is acceptable in terms of age in sex. the reason i listed the grades in school was for that reason, and no, you are mistaken that at 14 and 16 yr old could date.

as far as society come along, what is appropriate in regards to sex and age is maturity which people tend to classify by age (in a lot of cases this isnt the case, childish ignorant adults). as far as "morality" is concerned, there isnt any man alive that would have his young teen, preteen dating, especially if it was a girl. you can conclude my response as opinion, but opinions are based off of observation which is eye opening to many in regards to the safety in the upbringing of their children in this day in age. Also, screw other people in what they think as "cute". Kids, teenagers are impressionable, and more then willing so to speak, and with an easy introduction of sex and cravings by jewish media and magick kids are preyed upon. Think about kids clothings, and how the barrier of what seperated girls from women clothing have been toaken down.

Ex. girls wearing yoga pants, low skits, booty shirts, make-up, and more, and a elementary school girl to middle and high wearing the same or similar outfits. kids are impressionable meaning that young girls begin to act like their mother, older sister, and the women around them. It become a problem when young kids display the same provocative behavior as women especially when their clothes, design by jews, already matches them up to the similarity. then you add this to teen porn of females 18 19 yrs old looking like your little sister, then you have a HUGE issue when a bunch of brain dead sexual repressed men comes into viewing such physically. they have already been indoctrinated as well as women in little boys in which the women become more of less of an esteem predator which gives these kids and teens : once in a lifetime, what they been dreaming(indoctrination), and a parasitic chance. they become the prey swallowed up by the larger build and fantasy.

back to the men from the above, they began to crave and desire, whether full heatedly or in a subtle way something in which the jews dont even have to hide amongst themselves anymore. 16 yrs of age become acceptable. then 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10. i guess its okay to check out younger females then as well as some men do. i personally dont want to look at a teenager or any young girl in any sexual way becuase its not right. its normal to observe to see who a person is, sure, but being aroused, having sexual thoughts, or coming close to this is plain up wrong and pedophilia leads to whether in action or wanting. which is what the jew want.

as you become older, the age and the maturity brings one up to the level to began to naturally get involved in engaging with another. the basis of love doesn't stand as an excuse for stripping the age barrier within today society. its a simple excuse to excuse something that is taken from consideration so that it can be expressed largely. the emotional play simply doesnt work in regards to this. and as you you over the age barrier which by today standard it means become an adult, maturity and the mind to go about youself is basically a given to those who succeed. this is why a 30 yr old dating a female who is 20 is more acceptable. when it comes to minors especially because of todays assult, its all dismissed. 1000% and more its totally wrong.

again think senior and freshmen, im not old at all, and such would definitely call for a beating when i was in school. now its acceptable because it cute, or your in love. how hard is it to date someone your age as you began to grown into a mature and responsible adult. sure spirituality takes this to a whole nother level, but the majority of people are no where near the mind to justify what is naturally right and given within the affairs of today at a larger view. if they did, then teen porn wold have never been a thing. the video of two-girls in a cup would never been made(jew for you), and sexually repression and crap in its variety would not have exist as it does in many today.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back