Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Two squares at the same time?

cosmictraveler666

Is it fine to do two spiritual squares at the same time, or is it better to fully focus on one at a time? (In terms of matrix, energy etc).

cosmictraveler666 said:
Is it fine to do two spiritual squares at the same time, or is it better to fully focus on one at a time? (In terms of matrix, energy etc).

don´t do two same squars , sun quares for exampel (physikal and spiritual goels they disturb each other). it is fine to do like a sun and a jupiter square. but out of the chance you do a error it is better to fokus on one at a time. this is up to the individual.

cosmictraveler666 said:

It still weakens it a little in my experience but I think 2 Squares is Max you will still get results from both of them most likely. I don't ever do more than 2 or it waters it down so much it's useless in my experience. I think also maybe it's not good to do conflicting energy like for example Jupiter Square in Sagittarius and Mercury Square in Virgo I think this might end up fucking both of them up and rendering them useless I don't know for sure but this is just intuition because both planets are at a bad point point in the opposite sign and you are invoking those energies at the same time. It would be fine to do for example Sun in Leo Jupiter In Sagittarius cause it doesn't conflict at all. As both planets are good in fire signs. same with Sun in Virgo and Mercury in Virgo that would be fine but if your doing Sun in Virgo and Jupiter in Sagittarius it might conflict and mess up the energies on both. Just thinking about this in a logical way it does not say this on the JOS site.

If you keep this in mind you won't have problems doing two squares the same goes for any other working it would not be great to do two some how conflicting workings at the same time as it confuses the energy and either nothing will happen as the energies will cancel eachother out or you get unpredictable results good or bad.

Good Luck

cosmictraveler666 said:

I'm adding this reply to the rest of the replies here.

When you do two different squares you should space them out, take an hour or two break, or do one in the morning (After Sunrise, as the Sun brings in the new day) and one during the evening, so the energies from the mantra doesn't mess each other up. "AUM", "NAMA or SVAHA" and other words are in all the Planetary Mantras, so to not "blend" these you should space them out and make some time in between, for the energies to "set" themselves.

The reason you don't do two of the same square, for example two Sun Squares, is because you'll do more repetitions of the planetary mantra for the Sun than you're supposed to do. For example:

You do two Sun Square at the same time. It says to do 12 repetitions on a day. If you do the repetitions one time it's fine. But if you repeat it and do twelve more on that day, because you are doing two Sun squares at the same time, you've done 24 reps on that day. And therefore done more than you're supposed to. If you start the two Sun squares at different times, so you get uneven sets of repetitions on one day, the same will happen, as you still do more than you're supposed to.

Thanks everyone. GG Allin and Ninja, yes I meant two different squares (for example, Sun and Venus).

Slyscorpion you got the point. I agree about doing two conflicting spiritual squares (Sun and Saturn let's say).
I also agree on the facts that it weakens a little. I feel like it's not wise in term of efficiency to introduce another square when there's one currently going on, it's like the square wants all the concentration for itself, so to speak.

Contrary to what has been stated in this topic already, you can do two squares of the same planet but there is a rule: they must be of different type. For example, you can do spiritual Sun square and a material Sun square at the same time. There have been countless questions in the past and many people have experimented and found out they don't interfere with one another.

You can also do two squares of different planets at the same time.

How much spacing you use for them is extremely individual as there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to spirituality.

Stormblood said:
Contrary to what has been stated in this topic already, you can do two squares of the same planet but there is a rule: they must be of different type. For example, you can do spiritual Sun square and a material Sun square at the same time. There have been countless questions in the past and many people have experimented and found out they don't interfere with one another.
This is interesting. Did any HP ever confirm this? I thought this was purely a theory that was going around. If it indeed was confirmed officially then I must have missed it somehow.

Stormblood said:

You can also do two squares of different planets at the same time.

How much spacing you use for them is extremely individual as there is no "one size fits all" when it comes to spirituality.

Thank you aww man I missed that. I wanted to do this with Sun in Leo but I was not for sure. :D that I could do this without messing it up. If you can kindly point to where this is talked about I would love it (and probably others here too) I have tried to do a search on this several times in the past and more recently and I could not find it anywhere. I suspected you could do this as it said when offsetting Saturn to do the Material and Spiritual Square of a planet (well some of them stay in a sign for such a short time if you are doing it in the home or exalted sign you would not be able to do both except for Mars Saturn (if anyone still does this?) and Jupiter.

Maybe I will try this with the Jupiter square or even the sun Square in Virgo (actually not that much less powerful than Leo seemingly from what I sense with it)

I am conflicted and don't want to waste a good position to do it.

Just a thought Probably even less likely but I wonder if you could do four squares of a planet at once though like one the long version one the short one the material and one the spiritual on both. Never tried that I bet that would super charge a planet in someone's chart of course with both Material and Spiritual ones using the same affirmation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back