Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

South Africa update

BoRn of fire

The Anc and eff(highly anti-white) has just banned the old South African flag , a step towards a possible all out war against whites ? I would like to if I had the experience be able to read the chart of South Africa if any competent astrologer has the time I know time is valuable please take the chance to read our South African chart to all whites here living in SA don't stop holding up the good fight and Aop

The Alchemist7 said:
I think the Whites should run away from that place as soon as possible. They will go extinct if communism will take over the country.
Agreed but there is soooo many whites living here , almost all my friends are whites I grew up this way

It's much worse than this. The ApeNC have passed the bill for land expropriation and will be legally stealing all White farms and property. On top of the guaranteed economic collapse and famine this will bring, their youth league has been doing firearm training. Even if there is no direct organized genocide with guns etc, think of how the general population of backwards, fucktarded savages are going to be when the country is starving and lawless. We're outnumbered 10 to 1 and the average township is full of guns while ours have been taken away.
The situation is looking rather hopeless now. It's going to take nothing short of a few miracles for this to turn this around.

BoRn of fire said:
The Anc and eff(highly anti-white) has just banned the old South African flag , a step towards a possible all out war against whites ? I would like to if I had the experience be able to read the chart of South Africa if any competent astrologer has the time I know time is valuable please take the chance to read our South African chart to all whites here living in SA don't stop holding up the good fight and Aop

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back