Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Our reptile Bernie Sanders declare war on white nationalism

Weasel

How far is he gonna push i wonder, well now we know, i just feel the need to share this video with you guys, cant find the video on his twitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOOCcGz_V4&t=5s

Do not be surprized the jews know this is all about racial white genocide. Bernie is old and he is gonna lose it, he may show up on a debate holding Stalin's frame or a hammer and sickle.

We also declare a war against his filthy communism ideological garbage then.

Bernie's head is gonna spin straight off his shoulders when he realizes the recent sharp upturn in anti-semitic attacks in America is actually coming primarily from the black community.

Really though, what a hoot. I could only laugh today when I found out he planned to run again. I really do hope he tries, because watching him feebly trying to run against the backdrop of the absolute warring shitshow that is the Democrat party now would be hilarious, as the establishment Democrats have no doubt already picked fucking Biden as their boy. Even centrist "average joe" america will probably steer right clear of the Democrats. Even trying to rally the Left itself around Biden of all people is probably going to prove borderline impossible. Rewind a year I'd have been less confident in another Trump victory. But at this rate it looks like everyone else just tripped at the starting line.

Disgusting kike appropriating names of SS heroes and gods. I hate them the most. For those who don't know "Sanders" stands for "Alexander" and thus comes from the Ancient Greek "Alexandros", meaning defender of men. Not to mention a link to Alexander the Great.

For this he won't be voted for sure. If one is not physically constrained by any jewish organisation to tell him who to vote with, he should be far too retard to vote with a jew who declared war against his own race.

"Democratic" will be to send Sanders to prison or at least give him a huge penalty for this racist atitude towards Whites but racism against Whites is perfectly legal. If a White politician would publicly declare war against jewish supremacy he would probably be chased down and assasinated.

Catz666 said:
He is not OUR reptile. Thanks for posting about this tho
It was sarcasm, i really wanted to put ''our favorite boy'' but i decided to not too because maybe some people would not take the sarcasm too good.

Stormblood said:
Disgusting kike appropriating names of SS heroes and gods. I hate them the most. For those who don't know "Sanders" stands for "Alexander" and thus comes from the Ancient Greek "Alexandros", meaning defender of men. Not to mention a link to Alexander the Great.
I wonder if they all are aware of such blasphemies when choosing these names or can they get it telepathically (in an unaware manner )

Stormblood said:

Thanks I was going to do more research on my first name I already knew the defender of men part but what I didn't get is what you summed it up well. I had written in my notes to have a name meaning thread.

Arcadia said:
Bernie's head is gonna spin straight off his shoulders when he realizes the recent sharp upturn in anti-semitic attacks in America is actually coming primarily from the black community.

Really though, what a hoot. I could only laugh today when I found out he planned to run again. I really do hope he tries, because watching him feebly trying to run against the backdrop of the absolute warring shitshow that is the Democrat party now would be hilarious, as the establishment Democrats have no doubt already picked fucking Biden as their boy. Even centrist "average joe" america will probably steer right clear of the Democrats. Even trying to rally the Left itself around Biden of all people is probably going to prove borderline impossible. Rewind a year I'd have been less confident in another Trump victory. But at this rate it looks like everyone else just tripped at the starting line.

Thats beautiful!! made my day reading that

Weassel said:
How far is he gonna push i wonder, well now we know, i just feel the need to share this video with you guys, cant find the video on his twitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEOOCcGz_V4&t=5s

Lol iwhsts even more pathetic hes even having interviews with degenerate retard cardi b to gain supporters listen to them both talk about there communist rhetoric lmfao it truly is hilarious his bs
https://youtu.be/r_FIb7lRR3M

I like to see jews and communists humilate and expose themselves like that.The sad thing is that even if they make their intentions clear as that there are still many people that do not wake up :?

If this kike piece of trash really wants to so call destroy white nationalism why the fuck doesnt he start making all his efforts to imprison kosher david duke and all the scumbags that work for him??? Instead this filthy jew duke along with his allies are free out there spreading their nefarious jewish movement of fake white nationalism. He is always bragging about being the first man in America to have begun a white pride narionalist movement but then this addicted to plastic surgery kike goes to rimjob a jewish murderer Alexander Dugin who endorses the mass murdering of tons of Ukranians who oppose jewish Putin's tyranny and who is also in a hot pursuit of the destruction of American Values. Worse, jewish duke wants us to believe that the jewish teachings of the zombie nazarene are real and are in tune with aryan society. This is utter hogwash!!!
Furthermore I was acquainted with the information that jewish duke was on trail for having swindled his commrades a great amount of money back in the day but yet he recieved a slap on the back and was sent home non guilty. As a matter of fact he is well known for having a craze for barely legal chicks or worse for underage girls.Not to mention the other asshole who looks worse jewish than Duke and Black owner of that putrid forum VNN Alex Linder whose face looks like that of a pedophile. Where is the justice system??? And specially where is this clown jew Bernie Sanders to prevent this from happening??? Ah wait they belong to his tribe hence he wont do a fucking shit but take care of them.
Jewish Duke, kosher Don BLACK (surnames of colours and animals belong in 98% of times to jews) and his moronic piece of shit of a son he has who dresses up like a rabbi even to go to the beach are free to publish their stupid books, make rallies, have a website that agrees with spiritual communism(christianity) responsible for the slaughter they did back in medieval times during the Inquisition and which endorses the Old Testament a book that is full of murders, rape and hatred ( isnt it a form of supporting a genocide movement??? but then again Hert Hitler is the one guilty for all of the crimes the jews want to accuse him of) and swindĺe them money via donations they demmand their imbecile followers. Yeah jewish DAVID duke is such a threat to the jews that is always touring tv studios especially CNN's talking bullshit and laughing at our faces when having quarrels with other jews like the morbid obese alex jones when in truth after the programme behind the scenes they have knishes for lunch laughing their arse off at the idiots who believe their bullshit.
Bernie Sanders is 80 but since he is a kike we qill have to tolarate his jewish presence for more than 15 years more due to the fact that this cuckroaches live up to a 100 on a regular basis. Fuck him

HEIL HITLER
HAIL SATAN

Weassel said:
Catz666 said:
It was sarcasm, i really wanted to put ''our favorite boy'' but i decided to not too because maybe some people would not take the sarcasm too good.
sarcasm should be put in quote marks. "our" reptile. dont ever own diseases or enemy.

New members are going to be like wtf

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
jewish duke

Doovid Duke is a kike? You don't tell! Then maybe his newfound buddy, Mark Collet, from the yiddish empire, is one as well.

Catz666 said:
Weassel said:
Catz666 said:
sarcasm should be put in quote marks. "our" reptile. dont ever own diseases or enemy.

New members are going to be like wtf
Yeah... i forgot.. sorry..., next time i will not make the same mistake.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back