Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Switzerland good place for living?

Ardgion

Hello,
I might get an oportunity to continue my education in Switzerland next year and I am planning to stay there.
At least it would be better than living here in Sweden and it's current situation. The thing is with that academy is that it is international and after I graduate, they guarantee a job in Switzerland or many other countries. I have visited Switzerland and academy last year and I can say that it's totally different from Sweden. But before making any decisions, as I said, I can start studying there next year so I have time to decide, I wanted to hear your opinions and even if someone lives in Switzerland. I don't want to stay here and watch Sweden getting muslimized.
Appreciate the help.

I have been living in switzerland for a few months now and I think it's great.

It's a very clean and organized nation by what I have seen so far, and the quality of life is great. Very safe as well and although it's easy to get into switzerland it's just as easy to lose your permit and get kicked out. So the trash doesn't last very long here as far as I can tell.

If you can't find a job in Sweden, it's ok move in other White Nation, but not for forever, you need be back to Sweden, marry and make child in your own Race. This is my point of view, leave birthplace country for other country looks abandoned your own people to shit. Help your own people is the best things one can do.

Cfecit said:
If you can't find a job in Sweden, it's ok move in other White Nation, but not for forever, you need be back to Sweden, marry and make child in your own Race. This is my point of view, leave birthplace country for other country looks abandoned your own people to shit. Help your own people is the best things one can do.

Why should he be bound to a sinking ship just because he was born in it. Maybe it's in another nation that he finds his purpose in life.

If the nation in question is white it doesn't matter.

Cfecit said:

Countries are not races. White is White, Sweden and Switzerland are both white, the same race. Any white person can live in any white country.

Lydia said:
Countries are not races. White is White, Sweden and Switzerland are both white, the same race. Any white person can live in any white country
Might sound a little extreme (or maybe not) but if he's born in Sweeden, I assume he's most probably Nordic, so if he moves in Switzerland he must look for and marry a Nordic woman to mantain his genes. But if he's not Nordic it doesn't matter too much.

The Alchemist7 said:
Lydia said:
Countries are not races. White is White, Sweden and Switzerland are both white, the same race. Any white person can live in any white country
Might sound a little extreme (or maybe not) but if he's born in Sweeden, I assume he's most probably Nordic, so if he moves in Switzerland he must look for and marry a Nordic woman to mantain his genes. But if he's not Nordic it doesn't matter too much.
Swiss people are mostly blonde and blue eyed anyways.

I'm croatian, not swedish if y'all wonder, been in Sweden for some time now and our class in school got an invite for that academy in switzerland. I don't know how easy is there to find a job but they say that most of the students who finished there got a job all around the world because school like finds job for them. It's almost same as here in Sweden :)

Stormblood said:
Is it that easy to find a job in Switzerland?

I got a job within 15 days of living here so I'd say yes. There are shitty jobs you can pick up to get started and usually it's easy to get in as generally speaking companies like to exploit foreigners who have less rights than swiss citizens with swiss education.

Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Swiss people are mostly blonde and blue eyed anyways.

Being Nordic is not just about eye colour and hair colour. Bone structure and other traits come into place for all subraces. If it was a matter of colour, it would be too simple.

Ardgion said:
I don't know how easy is there to find a job but they say that most of the students who finished there got a job all around the world because school like finds job for them. It's almost same as here in Sweden :)

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

I got a job within 15 days of living here so I'd say yes. There are shitty jobs you can pick up to get started and usually it's easy to get in as generally speaking companies like to exploit foreigners who have less rights than swiss citizens with swiss education.

Lucky. I guess not all places are as bad as Italy when it comes to unemployment and finding a job. If I didn't already have my dream career, I would consider moving to Switzerland or Sweden. Maybe I'll visit Switzerland when I'm quinquelingual for some hiking and camping. I bet cities are just as ugly as they are here.

Lydia said:
Countries are not races. White is White, Sweden and Switzerland are both white, the same race. Any white person can live in any white country.

My supposition was he is Nordic. So marry a Italian or Spanish or Greece girl, yes White, but not Nordic. This is difference. Nordic people need be with Nordic. Here have difference sub-race of White so is better keep continue this sub-races.

Other my point of view is, about i wrote "Country" and not a Race or Scandinavia (Scandinavia is all Nordic) is because about cultural things. It's better have two parents with same language, same cultural's background ( i know it's mean with a dirty spiritual, but this problem we have all, is suffice clearing the spiritual side when one grown up) so one can grown up with strong identity and not be a multiculturalism identity as jew want. I never accept a world with one language, i'll be always fight to keeping people maintain own traditions, cultural things, language, cooking and so forth, of course in future with SS spiritual side.

Ciao

Dahaarkan said:
Stormblood said:

Wow beautiful! lol

Dahaarkan said:
Cfecit said:

Why should he be bound to a sinking ship just because he was born in it. Maybe it's in another nation that he finds his purpose in life.

Cfecit is right. I'd give any SS a pass but it is the duty of Swedes to handle Sweden. No one else will do it for them.... I've heard people say the Swedes are the worst. I beg to differ... Same with the Brits... It's not true. Ya those countries suck but whatever.... These are great countries and great people that need help. So who's going to help them? The Swiss?

I mean okay maybe I'm shilling a bit too hard for Switzerland I'm doing pretty good here because He wants me here.

Still, I just find it to be a really beautiful, clean and safe country.

HauptSturm said:
Dahaarkan said:
Cfecit said:

Cfecit is right. I'd give any SS a pass but it is the duty of Swedes to handle Sweden. No one else will do it for them.... I've heard people say the Swedes are the worst. I beg to differ... Same with the Brits... It's not true. Ya those countries suck but whatever.... These are great countries and great people that need help. So who's going to help them? The Swiss?

So let me explain to you my point of view since I can't talk for the other guy. I was born in portugal. Fuck portugal and fuck the portuguese people.

Why should I remain in a sinking country because I was born in it. Ever since what happened in the elections where literally the guy who lost became prime minister anyway, and the great portuguese people stood in silence and didn't give a shit, this country and it's people are dead to me.

I will not be bound to a sinking ship because it's crew is too fucking stupid to even realize it's sinking. I'm not Hitler you know, I don't have the power to take control of the country and fix it's problems and at this point I don't want to anyway. I will not stay in a shithole country struggling financially because of pride. There's nothing to be proud of about portugal, only reasons to be ashamed really.

I will return to my homeland when my people pull their heads out of their asses and decide it's time to get to work fixing our nation. I will gladly come and contribute to it's growth and prosperity, but not a second before that. It's not like me being there changes anything, just makes my life worse for no reason.

Dahaarkan said:
I mean okay maybe I'm shilling a bit too hard for Switzerland I'm doing pretty good here because He wants me here.

No. Don't use "Satan" for your confront zone. I don't know where are you from (birthplace) and about your life, and i don't want to know (it's your business) but I want to specify if you are white (not general white, but a sub-White race) and you abandoned your white nation to other white nation for better "comfort, beautiful, clean, safe" than your country's origin, this it's really disgusting. Simply you are selfish and fucking your people. Help your own Nation is the biggest pleasure one can have, because nothing is better to see your people freeing the dirty thing of said Nation. If you don't do, who will do for help your people?

Of course, for me it's ok staying a few years in other nation for study/work if you don't find your Nation's system of instruction good. But before or later you need be back to help your own people and this means you need make child, work, give instruction, make improvise for your own people. You can also open a business in Switzerland but living in your Nation, here have many ways to have a good life.

I could, also today, to move in US or Canada (maybe Switzerland too) to get a job which gives me, not double, but triple salary (maybe fourfold) job. But no thanks, this is not "Satan" wants me flee my Nation which is Italy. Less salary doesn't matter for me, in life have other thing more important than only just money.

Dahaarkan said:
HauptSturm said:
Dahaarkan said:

So let me explain to you my point of view since I can't talk for the other guy. I was born in portugal. Fuck portugal and fuck the portuguese people.

Why should I remain in a sinking country because I was born in it. Ever since what happened in the elections where literally the guy who lost became prime minister anyway, and the great portuguese people stood in silence and didn't give a shit, this country and it's people are dead to me.

I will not be bound to a sinking ship because it's crew is too fucking stupid to even realize it's sinking. I'm not Hitler you know, I don't have the power to take control of the country and fix it's problems and at this point I don't want to anyway. I will not stay in a shithole country struggling financially because of pride. There's nothing to be proud of about portugal, only reasons to be ashamed really.

I will return to my homeland when my people pull their heads out of their asses and decide it's time to get to work fixing our nation. I will gladly come and contribute to it's growth and prosperity, but not a second before that. It's not like me being there changes anything, just makes my life worse for no reason.

You are totally wrong with Satanism. You are pretty xian, a typical logic "if bad things, also i do, why ME fix bad things? Must be other solve this crap!!1!1!!1!"
Satanist path means a warrior who fight jewish shit, and if give up this means only you are a weak man, because you can't fight bad things or circumstances.
I rewrite again, if you fuck your people, who will do to help your people = YOUR SUB-RACE?
Reduce everything arguments because a majority people is under jewish magick is totally disgusting, again. Because in the Portuguese society have also certain a many people fight to survive and make Portugal a proud Nation. But you escape, oh vey. And the worst thing i read from you is about: you return if portugal improve. This logically means who live here fight, hardy, for make you welcome, looks you are king, arrive when 90% of this is done before. I'm very disgusting from you.

Once again, Portugal is not a third world nation, you can find a good salary to live confort, here have many ways to makes good money.

Cfecit said:
No. Don't use "Satan" for your confront zone. I don't know where are you from (birthplace) and about your life, and i don't want to know (it's your business) but I want to specify if you are white (not general white, but a sub-White race) and you abandoned your white nation to other white nation for better "comfort, beautiful, clean, safe" than your country's origin, this it's really disgusting. Simply you are selfish and fucking your people. Help your own Nation is the biggest pleasure one can have, because nothing is better to see your people freeing the dirty thing of said Nation. If you don't do, who will do for help your people?

Of course, for me it's ok staying a few years in other nation for study/work if you don't find your Nation's system of instruction good. But before or later you need be back to help your own people and this means you need make child, work, give instruction, make improvise for your own people. You can also open a business in Switzerland but living in your Nation, here have many ways to have a good life.

I could, also today, to move in US or Canada (maybe Switzerland too) to get a job which gives me, not double, but triple salary (maybe fourfold) job. But no thanks, this is not "Satan" wants me flee my Nation which is Italy. Less salary doesn't matter for me, in life have other thing more important than only just money.
Lol what the fuck?
You do realize that right now your taxes are going to the Jews for the most part anyway, right? Your views may be accurate when speaking about the generality of a nation's populace, but we are SS here. We are the elite, not the majority. The most important thing by far is for us to gain wealth that we can later use to influence things in our favour. As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter jack-shit which country an SS decides to go to, especially if it's another white country. What's most important is our own advancement and the gathering of wealth. THIS is what will allow you to help your own nation in the end, later on. Right now staying in a country where you earn less than you could otherwise, and giving taxes to the jews on top of that regardless, is horribly inefficient.

Small numbers like ours will do little to nothing for a nation's economy just from us staying and working there. If you really want to help your country then use your brain and think in the longterm. What will help your country more? Staying there for the next 15 years giving taxes to the government, amassing maybe a couple million in wealth and/or property, OR going to another country and making 4 times as much, then returning back to your country once you have proper ways to utilize your wealth to help it? For me the answer is clear as day. In the end once an opportunity presents itself to help your country financially, regardless in which way it will be, what will matter at this point is your own wealth and influence. The more you have, the more you can help. So prioritize this if you want to help as much as possible, in the long term.

I think your desire to help your nation is admirable, but you are directing it badly and act with less efficiency than you otherwise could.

Cfecit said:
Dahaarkan said:
HauptSturm said:

You are totally wrong with Satanism. You are pretty xian, a typical logic "if bad things, also i do, why ME fix bad things? Must be other solve this crap!!1!1!!1!"
Satanist path means a warrior who fight jewish shit, and if give up this means only you are a weak man, because you can't fight bad things or circumstances.
I rewrite again, if you fuck your people, who will do to help your people = YOUR SUB-RACE?
Reduce everything arguments because a majority people is under jewish magick is totally disgusting, again. Because in the Portuguese society have also certain a many people fight to survive and make Portugal a proud Nation. But you escape, oh vey. And the worst thing i read from you is about: you return if portugal improve. This logically means who live here fight, hardy, for make you welcome, looks you are king, arrive when 90% of this is done before. I'm very disgusting from you.

Once again, Portugal is not a third world nation, you can find a good salary to live confort, here have many ways to makes good money.
You are speaking very generally. We are helping this world spiritually with the RTRs. That's what we do. If your contry is shit, just go away if you can get better opportunities.
Being physically in a country witch is already trash won't change nothing. What would he do phisically in portougal of useful? Getting paid like a slave?

Nothing, we can't do shit individually. Accept it. We can help only with magic. We are Satanists and we should live our lives as good as we can. If this dude won't go back in portugal until we win, nothing will change in this world. Don't speak generally, a Satanist should think individually and do what is better for himself, cause right now we can't do shit physically for our countries.

Cfecit said:
Dahaarkan said:

Okay, why don't you ask Him why I'm here then.

You are a clown, and you speak as if you have any authority over anyone, and you have no idea how the real world works. Let me tell you a secret, your "people" that you love so much, and want to waste your whole life trying to "help" would burn you alive for being SS.

Ohhh but I abandoned my people ohh no I'm such an asshole. They gave up, they are weak, they are hopeless. I will not subject myself to worse living conditions because of them.

Dahaarkan said:

Ok, so you don't totally care about destiny of your People. Of course Satan is happy with you, my best congrats. I don't add other things because you are incredibly limited, i'm believe any my best tentative to explain you is time waste. Is here who writing you is from a SS with Vatican inside of national borders and massive presence into italian's society. Bye!

Shael said:

Oh damn. A supporter for Dahaarkan. He didn't answer a my question, so i ask to you since you're on his side: If you go away, who help your people? (Reply first this on your next post before you wander about other arguments like your friend Dahaarkan does, above.)
This is why I highlight this, this is make huge difference. Leave your Country, your people lost a important man, this means when you come here, probability you will find more shit crap than before, because 1) no nobody in the present is concern about the own people. 2) if you escape, the enemy don't have a physically barrier, the battle field for they are more easy.
So you'll be a million man, my congrats, but when you go back to your homeland you will find people with more retard than today. Which of this you choice? It's same when HP Hooded Cobra wrote in his Sermon about "On Treating Our Gods": "Gods, give me money, i will help you i'll do RTR 10 years later" when the humanity will totally go fuck, so your RTR will be useless, because beyond the point of no return. Game Over. Jew drink a toast about your stupidity.

So here make a long term plan is useless, when within 20 years Gods will be here, so the first priority, as HPs said many times, is waking up people. Because the entire world will have a big change, your big money is useless here. The most important work we can do is waking people, spiritual and online/offline warfare, I repeat. This is most pure path of Satanism.

Of course, you all right about have small things physically we can do with, but as far as this is concerned me, a small but good percent of my work is do putting leafleting Satanism in a strategic/cultural place, and i'm secure about this can have a good result, a good number of person today can know Satan, or just fuck jew program. This is my job here, waking people. Not economic speeches as you do, because what you can do with Satanism if you have big money? Make a list for me please....Hire a man doing leafleting Satanism for you, in your place? hire a man do a traslate Sermon by HP to your birthplace's language? Hire a person to make spread Satanism in public palace? Eh? None of this you can do, or you will be fucked.

And I have doubts about your statement about Elité? We SS of course are Elité but this means nothing if we don't do nothing. If you want a Satanic World, the message of Satan must be arrive to everyone, if one will do meditate or not, this is not our problem here. It's important all people know about tonic jew programs and this happen only through knowledge of Satan

But indeed, if you don't notice, your friend Dahaarkan is in Swiss with a comfort life and doing nothing for his blood people. Despite this comfort life, he doesn't still help Portuguese people here, i don't see him activity on Portuguese's section of Forum, 90% of post in this section is from EGON, he is a stupid doing this work alone?? For God's Sake! EGON as SS runs a true path of Satanism! I'm certain Satan is very proud to Egon! And too Him is proud for everyone doing, small or big, work for our own people's Country!

Once again here, no more important things make me happy and proud seeing my blood race freeing from a shit jew through knowledge of Satanism, because if I'M LUCK to know this path, i want reciprocate this favor and help others to have this opportunity!

One again here and for last thing, our main job is save Humanity from Jew Programs, not makes big money. It's suffice make suffice money to have enough free time to do online/offline warrior and meditation's program. Opening a business and hire a man working for you is the best way here, here we have the power of magic and too help from Demons if one want. If you help your people and you can also get big money, of course you will have my best congrats, i'll be first person which will came to you to say Congrats and make a nice handshake.

(continue reading under)

WiseDragon said:

Oh. I'm very sorry but you are wrong. I don't speak in general, but I talk purposely for him because he is Portuguese, and as far as I'm concerned, Portugal is a Beautiful COUNTRY! Too many actives, cultural things, historic, food and so forth. Economic at same level of us Italy, more or less. (depend which job). But definitely not a THIRD WORLD! If he is in Third World, as in Africa or other Country, then you are all right, it's better leave because the quality of life is very low, better search a better life, but as far as I'm concerned, all Country in Europe is not over by enemy and here is have margin for us spreading Satanic's knowledge with no risk or low risk.

And you are totally wrong with your affirmation about physically things. And you pretend I accept? For God's Sake! you should be banned instantly here! You're conveying a very dangerous message! You are outside of mind! Here we have many thing in physically side we can do. I.e, leafleting! leafleting is a good tool of SS Warfare! Writing http://www.Joyofsatan.com or exposing xian ( i do it in italian version) in a small paper pocket and put it in a strategic place, the person who found it it can be SAVE LITERALLY HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you interested or not? Or you want this person keeping in slave's state? You want this person to keep alive in jew crap?????????????? Only Satan know how many i make this pocket's paper and how many people of MY PEOPLE i saved from jew.
As far as I'm concerned, you are Italian, in italian's section of Forum, you working small or nothing, only me and Gerecht Ror working most of things for you all in Italy (stiamo facendo una mazza per voi, se non ti è chiaro il messaggio) and you make morale to me? Shame! Ironically i don't care the non-sense criticism from you of other SS about Country. Because I do both, spiritually and physically, warfare, i'm efficient twice than who do only spiritual path, or those who sit down in his fat ass watching Netflix or Youtube wasting time.

All you here know why HPs repeat more times about we should do online and offline warfare? Because the Satanic's knowledge don't come with swan in the sky, but thought action of all us SS.

Any SS who is advancing themselves and saving the world with RTR's, has the right to live wherever they get the best and most opportunities. We alone are the ones saving humanity and the world.

(For clarification to avoid confusion, this does not mean I am for non-whites living in White countries, I was speaking only about Whites in White countries)

I'm not surprised at all cfecit that all it boiled down to is comparing your internet penis and trying to make yourself look better than everyone else.

I saw this coming from miles away honestly these self righteous rants tell me everything I need to know about you.

I'm no hero, and I don't have the power to make significant change on a national scale. I almost lost my life, and hundreds lost everything many even died, and the local govt pocketed all the cash meant for helping these people. This is the portuguese people. Passive, weak, selfish and lazy. I do not feel at home among these people, so I left. And I've never been happier.

@Cfecit sorry for the honesty but you sound very RETARDED to me. Really. So one should remain in a shitty country, just to put some papers in strategical places? And then? Other things you do phisically? Going to other people home telling them the truth about Satanism?
Seriously, you can speak about Satanism ANYWHERE online on forums, youtube, facebook wherever you want. And on the other hand one can ''put papers'' also in the country where he goes, so what you are saying has no sense.
And nobody agrees with you homie, you are wrong accept it. Even Lydia wich is an old member is saying this. Wake up!

Changing topic how the fuck you dare to say that i'm doing nothing for this community? Seriously you think that you and Gerecht Ror are doing ALL the job for us Italian Satanist? Sit the fuck down. I'm helping as I can answering the questions of new member as good as i can. I'm helping my brothers and you are saying i'm doing nothing, this is not normal brother. You are not an HP, you are not an old known member. You think you are somebody cause you transleded (with google translate and with 100 grammatical errors)some sermons? And I'm 100 percent honest when I tell you that I'm Italian and I don't understand many of your translations. You make many mistakes even with simple sentences and this makes the understanding very hard for us. Again sit the fuck down.
I'm in this forum before you even sing up, so show some goddamn respect.

Cfecit I'll give you the one thing I know you want out of this pointless argument:

Wow! You are such a virtuous champion of Satanism Cfecit! You are better than everybody and everyone is useless and lazy compared to you!

You are a hero! Thank you!

There, now let the grown people speak.

Ardgion said:
Hello,
I might get an oportunity to continue my education in Switzerland next year and I am planning to stay there.
At least it would be better than living here in Sweden ...

Switzerland is one of the best White countries; environment, safety, educational, income and housing levels are very high. On the contrary, they are probably more xianized than Sweden.
This being said, I see a long debate on you moving away from Sweden, that is a personal choiche.
I travelled in many countries around the world and I happened to be in Sweden a decade ago or so. The amount of pity I suffered for your people being attacked by invaders is very high, as in Sweden still lives the Aryan Gentile spirit of people dedicated to their country and social wellbeing. I live in a country were people are selfish, arrogant and they abandoned common wellbeing with ungratefulness; despite that, I have taken in charge a fight against enemy influence in Italy for Satan. To avoid further decay, to avoid further extension of the plague from one of its epicenter, being the vatican right here.

Please consider that Satanic Souls change their environment by permeating the mass Mind, by their actions and simple presence. The same happens with jewish, reptilian-controlled and corrupted Souls: they change where they live, for the worst. They simply need to exist in a place and create a link to this place. If Noble Souls leave all together, the enemy has an open path to success.

Where you will choose to give your Energy and contribution is your personal choiche; maybe you will be the right person in Switzerland to help them? Maybe someone will come to Sweden to help. Satan may guide you!

In my part of the Europe I haven't seen single black/asian for almost 4 years now. Should I move to Sweden because of that? :|

@WiseDragon I am very disappointed in you. Very. Go immediately to the Italian section and report what translation errors I did made. REPORT!!!! REPORT!!!!!! I'm waiting. Because with another italian member give me same criticism and we solve this problem with the statement: if one find error, one report, so the sermon translate will be more accurate and everything has an advantage, the union of work is strength. BUT, only Satan know why, you only now, after my over half years works and over 100 translated sermons, you just tell me now i made 100 error and a fucking work, why you never told me before or just report??????????????????????????????????? Prejudices, you acting like fuck xian with a typical Italian mentality. You know? I'm not angry with you, just forget all if you go to Italian report and start a collaborate. But I bet you won't come there in italian section to report because you're just a liar. LIAR!!!

Gerecht Ror is right everything every word he write. He write a soft and better language, I use of extremist language but the heart of the matter is same. @WiseDragon read not one time, but 1000 time him post.

IF he in Portugal see things as only in Third World do, ok i'm stop here and it's ok move go to Switzerland. But I travelled in Portugal and I don't see Portugal a third world. No. I think he is a liar or just make excuses for a fail life in Portugal, escaping when better opportunity came and blame on portugal people for not give him a rich life. I'm not obsessed about this, but about the worst thing, is that he said he cares nothing for his people. For me this is not Satanism and no one will forces me to charge this my statement. I think also HPs agrees with me because this it's obvious. Don't care of a people is what jew want do because it is the first step towards the decadence of humanity. Period.

And if one "oldest" member do a questionable affirmation, I must be shut up? You are fully retard. I had a fight with an one HP in private message, I have absolutely no fear of exporting my opinion, because the discussion serves to improve us.

And as far as I'm concerned, Lydia, respectable member yes, but he still not answer on my question, which is if one move in other White County from White Country, what can you explain about a multiculturalism? Because as far as I'm concerned, IN EACH WHITE NATION in Europe has own language, own tradition, own mores, own architecture type, everything difference and all this leads to diversity, IDENITY, CULTURAL! So makes child with a other white of different identity, what will is your son about? Growing up a two difference identity is worse thing. Better two same parents with same cultural's background. Period!
And I didn't mention the racial issue, yes we are all White, but here have difference Sub-Races, a Portugal skin marry with a Russian Skin is...crazy to my eyes. Any objections? So basically for me Lydia is wrong or i must be remain silent? Who think i must be remain silent, you receive a my lovely "fuck off".

Maybe who insulting me or just disagreement with my above statement is because you live in US/Canada/Australia, just don't understand the value of millennial "tradition" we have in Europe.

And for last thing, who thinks that when Satan, Gods and Demons arrives here, will here all same...WRONG! We will always remain difference from each other, even within the same race. For obvious reason. I hope i don't will explain why, because...is obvious things.

--
Last things for WiseDragon, as far as I'm concerned, limited to see the day of join of member here is just fully and totally retard, really. i'm laughing so hard! I'm been Satanist years ago before decide to join here (mostly in italian section) for helping MY PEOPLE! And again, as far as I'm concerned, who doing a work for a own "community" is million better than a one sit down doing nothing and critic. Respect!

WiseDragon said:
I'm 100 percent honest when I tell you that I'm Italian and I don't understand many of your translations. You make many mistakes even with simple sentences and this makes the understanding very hard for us.

Don't do the same thing he's doing which is complaining about other's contribution to the struggle to make himself feel better while demotivating others from their work. This is incredibly repulsive behavior. Everyone's contribution is valuable. If you find errors in translations, put your personal issues aside and work together to get these fixed.

Stormblood said:
Lucky. I guess not all places are as bad as Italy when it comes to unemployment and finding a job. If I didn't already have my dream career, I would consider moving to Switzerland or Sweden. Maybe I'll visit Switzerland when I'm quinquelingual for some hiking and camping. I bet cities are just as ugly as they are here.

I had the chance to get around a lot before starting work and I have to say it's honestly a really beautiful country from what I have seen. I mean sure you've got the ugly buildings here and there but generally speaking, very beautiful, welcoming nation.

You should definitely come over bb

Lemme taste that energy

Cfecit said:
If you go away, who help your people?

WE ARE, with the RTR's, which can be done ANYWHERE. This big picture is more important than man-defined boundaries called countries. Our race as a whole is in danger, and is more important.

We all have our roles here, no person can judge others without knowing everything. It is a very xian attitude to feel the right to judge people. Also to continuously tell people they are liars. It is a fact that people travelling to countries, have a much different experience than those who grew up there.

You keep going on and on about people having parents from different countries. Take a look at many of the great people in history, part-Irish, part-German (Hitler as an example for this one, his mother was from Czechoslovakia), part-French, part-Scandinavian, FULL WHITE. Your views are exactly what the enemy wants, to further divide whites and keep us from realizing we are one race.

You are going way overboard, by saying an SS can't live in other white countries. We alone are the ones doing RTR's to save the world, we have the right to live where our lives can be best.

Little less time spazzing out on your fellow SS who are in accordance with Satan, and a little more time meditating.

Once we have won the world, things will sort out. Perhaps he will move back to Portugal in some years or decades, or perhaps not, it is not your place to judge.

BlackJackal said:
In my part of the Europe I haven't seen single black/asian for almost 4 years now. Should I move to Sweden because of that? :|
Dude tell me what place is that haha

And @Cfecit let's not forget, if people weren't ever supposed to leave their countries of birth, America would never have been founded. And it was founded by Satanists of their time, and is the only country that has freedom of speech, and all other rights. Your entire viewpoint is flawed. Whites are explorers, and builders of civilizations.

Dahaarkan said:
WiseDragon said:
I'm 100 percent honest when I tell you that I'm Italian and I don't understand many of your translations. You make many mistakes even with simple sentences and this makes the understanding very hard for us.

Don't do the same thing he's doing which is complaining about other's contribution to the struggle to make himself feel better while demotivating others from their work. This is incredibly repulsive behavior. Everyone's contribution is valuable. If you find errors in translations, put your personal issues aside and work together to get these fixed.

WiseDragon what you say is not true Also very unpolite to discuss this outside the Italian Forum.
It happened many times here "I could have done it better than you" and so on. Italian style.
Cfecit work may be strictly literal, but is fully comprehensible and massive work to help.
I invite all of you to concentrate on your own work instead of spending time and clashing Energies with others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back