I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Godmode2
Posts: 7

I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Godmode2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:13 am

If you cant handle cringe today skip the whole post. This onlyapplies to one person anyways...

I just need to say this once now so i dont have to again. Theres someone on here, a girl whose name sounds like a bell pronounced who spoke to me by chance and called me "kinda cute" on a foreign-to-JoS social media site I think like 4 years ago afrer I made an account with my face and added a bunch of certain Satanic kinda people and others. Well anyways I understand thar it all seems unlikely but I seriously havent been able to get you or that conversation out of my head and I know myself more than well enough to know that I am not goinf to be able to and since I cant message you or email or whatever I just think I am going to tell you that because without any closure I will not move on. I have only ever used magic and mysticism and not physical force, convienence or relentless materialistic pursuit to find those I have loved and you feel like a fairytale to me because of that. But I cant put my whole heart on hold for a myth. Please if even just to reject me email me at [email protected] (in full .com) you just need to know the truth and that if that was you then nobody will love you as much as i would and since ive never gotten too btoken up over rejection you just need to know how much of an actual inspiration of a person to me you were as a personality. Again i understand this is unrealistic by normal standards but if i never see/hear from you again (im sure you are reading this and remember) i am going to assume you havent rejected me because you dont want to lie, but i might have to move on in this life abd just pray to know you in the next. Either that or for some reason i angered you or you think i would be angry because a guy did that to you before when you rejected him or turned him down. If you are reading this, i just hope you win the lottery and live forever because i think you deserve all the love in the world and i would do anything for you still. I just need you to know that i hope uou are real not so i can love you but because i do. I wish i could just move to your city and hope to run into you again but its so out of the way and i cant for other reasons anyways and im also not a stalker and its kind of extreme even if just going on chance. Maybe nobody has been crazy like this for you before but i am just not passive in this way at all and i dont give up when i know what i want. So yeah you know who you are and this is for you

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 382

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Dahaarkan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:43 am

you cannot be serious
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 236
Location: Midgardr

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:39 am

Ummm....this isn't /r/Rant.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

It is your obligation and duty to perform these rituals. Only we through the RTRs can end the jewish tyrannical rule over this planet and crumble them to dust. Only when we dance on the ashes of the reptilian menace will the Earth and the universe ever know peace. Make no mistake: There! Will! Be! No! Fuck! Ups! Satanists around the world would give their left nuts to be where you are today.

Shael
Posts: 1354

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Shael » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:19 am

Godmode2 wrote:...
Bro if this was 4 years ago you might wanna detach a little bit at this point. To me you sound like a teenager in heat who fell in love with the first girl that called you cute.

I'd recommend to just do some workings to attract your perfect partner to yourself. If she is "the one" you will end up meeting again, and if not, you will find someone better instead. Don't get overly attached to one person specifically like that. Get attached to the concept of finding your perfect mate instead, whoever it may end up being.

Also bear in mind that anyone sending you an e-mail to this address is most likely an infiltrator trying to get your personal information. If you know private information about this girl then use that as a way to confirm whether the one contacting you is legit or not. Tread carefully and don't go too hard into Pluto-mode with your attractions.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 556

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Well, who is anyone else to judge such personal stuff in the individual lives of others, right?

But I think this is already starting the wrong way for the fact there is too much insecurity and an unconscious emphasis on negative expectations in this message. I would suggest trying a more optimistic and confident approach to the issue. Insecure vibes will attract insecure things.

And rather than posting this for the person in question to see it while exposing such a personal thing for others, you could raise energy and program it to attract the opportunity of talking to her again, if you haven't done anything along these lines yet.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

My Video for Agares
https://youtu.be/h6JeSfuh2rA

FancyMancy
Posts: 2954

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:35 pm

I stopped reading after "I will not move on". Get over it.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 234

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:you cannot be serious


I love it.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.


Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

SdD
Posts: 423

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby SdD » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:34 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:you cannot be serious


Kkkkkk

Dypet Rod wrote:Well, who is anyone else to judge such personal stuff in the individual lives of others, right?

But I think this is already starting the wrong way for the fact there is too much insecurity and an unconscious emphasis on negative expectations in this message. I would suggest trying a more optimistic and confident approach to the issue. Insecure vibes will attract insecure things.

And rather than posting this for the person in question to see it while exposing such a personal thing for others, you could raise energy and program it to attract the opportunity of talking to her again, if you haven't done anything along these lines yet.


Perfect… and ++++
¡magia se combate com Magia!
http://www.AlegriadeSatan.com
RTR Final pt vPintável
Final RTR - Paintable Version
Demónios: Os Deuses Pagãos Originais . pdf pt-BR

Heil!!!!

[img]https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/uploads/1/3/1/8/13182610/8188186_orig.jpg[/img

SATchives
Posts: 266

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby SATchives » Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:06 am

Wow.
JOSAudioArticles archive.org/details/JoyOfSatanArticles
Satan's Library MP3's 700+ mega.nz/#F!ShAAVaLR!YVZbyTIBxmXKv0TOcziX7A
Hitler's Speeches mega.nz/#F!nhghSIZD!qiRc4a-iq-piBulnYZx0HQ
exposing jews mega.nz/#F!j8hmTCKI!3RsOkiIkNlBn-O9VPAb2pA
holohoax mega.nz/#F!O8IGyCAZ!n1fzHVY41jARTSQK8aV2FQ
memes -
pagan Music/Videos from corruptedHDD mega.nz/#F!K8YwCa4K!gRiPlOQY2vrGnnnuAs-Llw mega.nz/#F!XwYyBAIB!dxo3cQGT6tZ3D10Q9yemLw
HPHC666 Videos mega.nz/#F!SoJGwY6B!VfpOtSgDJRr_C3WUxhNCOw
Bee Keeping books mega.nz/#F!m1Zi1KJJ!HkkkU01bqtpeX1rJM6CjDg
Electronics Books mega.nz/#F!6pRSjSCY!eXfUafuQsYsuzcfEV8xVrw

Aquarius
Posts: 3311

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:45 am

It was me, but sorry I’m not into men.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Shael
Posts: 1354

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:46 am

Aquarius wrote:It was me, but sorry I’m not into men.
:lol:
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 1109

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Jack » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:40 pm

Godmode2 wrote:If you cant handle cringe today skip the whole post. This onlyapplies to one person anyways...

I just need to say this once now so i dont have to again. Theres someone on here, a girl whose name sounds like a bell pronounced who spoke to me by chance and called me "kinda cute" on a foreign-to-JoS social media site I think like 4 years ago afrer I made an account with my face and added a bunch of certain Satanic kinda people and others. Well anyways I understand thar it all seems unlikely but I seriously havent been able to get you or that conversation out of my head and I know myself more than well enough to know that I am not goinf to be able to and since I cant message you or email or whatever I just think I am going to tell you that because without any closure I will not move on. I have only ever used magic and mysticism and not physical force, convienence or relentless materialistic pursuit to find those I have loved and you feel like a fairytale to me because of that. But I cant put my whole heart on hold for a myth. Please if even just to reject me email me at [email protected] (in full .com) you just need to know the truth and that if that was you then nobody will love you as much as i would and since ive never gotten too btoken up over rejection you just need to know how much of an actual inspiration of a person to me you were as a personality. Again i understand this is unrealistic by normal standards but if i never see/hear from you again (im sure you are reading this and remember) i am going to assume you havent rejected me because you dont want to lie, but i might have to move on in this life abd just pray to know you in the next. Either that or for some reason i angered you or you think i would be angry because a guy did that to you before when you rejected him or turned him down. If you are reading this, i just hope you win the lottery and live forever because i think you deserve all the love in the world and i would do anything for you still. I just need you to know that i hope uou are real not so i can love you but because i do. I wish i could just move to your city and hope to run into you again but its so out of the way and i cant for other reasons anyways and im also not a stalker and its kind of extreme even if just going on chance. Maybe nobody has been crazy like this for you before but i am just not passive in this way at all and i dont give up when i know what i want. So yeah you know who you are and this is for you

This girl is currently getting railed by her bf(in every position imaginable) so she can't reply and even if she could she wouldn't remember because she doesn't give a fuck about some lame guy who she said 'you look cute' to on the FUCKING INTERNET OVER A FUCKING ONLINE CHAT.

So in the case you imagined your girl being railed by some tall alpha dude and in your existential horror you realize this seriously could be the case and YOUR LIFE IS FUCKED and that your a fucking loser and now your contemplating on going MGTOW, i suggest you stop. Chill. Calm down. This is a joke to wake you up. Real life is not an online chatroom, the expressions and emotions a girl experiences by a man teasing her or flirting with her real time far outweighs an online chat. There is a level of investment thats reached before a girl has an imperative to keep talking to you. The point of the matter is if your searching for love on the internet ,please stop. Search for love in your real life. If you don't talk to people and are a general social outcast you need to first get this social shit handled before going towards love.

And do normal things and please stop being weird .
Read this book which was previously in the library and i think we should include it again as we generally get socially awkward people in this walk of life and they need help in this regard somehow.
https://libgen.me/book?id=5c63f8b550b4253978a33e32

And i don't know what you mean when you say you use only spirituality in regards to love. The simple thing is women are extremely intuitive more so than men. If your attracted to her she generally knows your attracted to her, unless if youve done absolutely nothing to indicate your MAN TO WOMAN interest as opposed to a FRIEND TO FRIEND interest. If you don't she'll categorize you as a friend. Worse if she knows you like her but act like a pussy she'll categorize you as a pussy and move on. Simply looks into her eyes and say "You look cute" with intent .This simple 3 sec line automatically makes it clear that your into her. The point is use sexual verbals and ramp it up gradually along light touching. Its not so hard really ,you just have to tease her,compliment her and say sexual verbals. You want to take the girl around places to eat,go to a movie and generally do cool shit together so she feels a connection to you . Another thing you want to do is set up strong boundaries of what you will and will not tolerate. If anyone goes beyond that you make it clear to them that you do not tolerate that and you'll cut contact with them if they don't keep that in mind. For example if someone tries to overtly insult or degrade you.

Basically in sequence
1)Stop being an internet weirdo(its not hard to do and you feel really good.Trust me.) And forget about that girl obviously. You'll be quite happy to realize there are an abundance of women for you who are single.
2)Make some friends. Don't really need a lot 4-5 good friends are fine.(talking about guy friends who do cool shit who are not druggists and are generally jolly people )
3)Start talking to girls indiscriminately so you'll get the hang of it and when you like a girl you flirt with her and see how it goes.Have a lot of girl-friends.Not girlfriends.
4)Consider taking up running or starting strength training as a hobby . Groom yourself well and present your best self.
5)Do not go MGTOW.
6)Possibly use venus workings for social goals.

Good luck in becoming a better version of yourself.
Image
Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

FancyMancy
Posts: 2954

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby FancyMancy » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 pm

Godmode2 wrote:I will not move on.

Have you moved on and got over it yet?
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Starcopper
Posts: 56

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Starcopper » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Move on. Get a job and a hobby. Improve yourself. Be nicer to yourself. Youll have better success that way.

Hornet666
Posts: 69

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Hornet666 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:50 pm

Nah bro you got catfished!!

Melleeboo6667
Posts: 11

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Melleeboo6667 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:32 pm

Dude 4 years ago? I think youre weirdly obsessed. This inst cringe, its weird and creepy. I agree with the person who said you sound like a teen in heat. Wow!

Melleeboo6667
Posts: 11

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Melleeboo6667 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Aquarius wrote:It was me, but sorry I’m not into men.

Oof and theres your answer duders

Xalarax
Posts: 5

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Xalarax » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:49 pm

In the future, you may consider following up on a love interest in a more timely manner.

FancyMancy
Posts: 2954

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby FancyMancy » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Godmode2 wrote:I think like 4 years ago

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ss50NzZ8ypc

FancyMancy wrote:
Godmode2 wrote:I will not move on.

Have you moved on and got over it yet?

Well?! Have you?! Get over Aquarius; it's been 4 years!
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Shael
Posts: 1354

Re: I apologize in advance for this post it will be a one time thing

Postby Shael » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 am

FancyMancy wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:
Godmode2 wrote:I will not move on.

Have you moved on and got over it yet?

Well?! Have you?! Get over Aquarius; it's been 4 years!
Hahahahahahaha :D
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

40 DAY MEDITATION PROGRAM BY HP HC
[Updated April 2019]

http://tinyurl.com/y3vh4tvu

MerKaBa PDF
http://tinyurl.com/y45fjl89

Hail Satan Forever!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lunar Dance 666, SABNAC50, TopoftheAbyss and 16 guests