Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Final Rtr wonder what is going on

darkmonkey666

This started about three nights ago. I feel the energy of the final Rtr and I keep getting this vision. I thought it was a past life but then I keep thinking odd cause the kind of energy that was the RTR was permiateing everything in the vision. I was in this house in a city along the mains street it was snowing. A current friend I know right now was sitting there on a sofa there was another person there a girl dressed in all black and gothic she was in the room across from where me and my friend we're meditating. I kept getting the feeling like there were a couple other people there but I didn't see them in another room of this house. I picked up and held in my hand a blue pentagram symbol like the one on the old Yahoo JOS group front page with the same little symbols around it. I saw very few people even though it was a main Street in a big city. I felt this great feeling like I was going to go out to the town and do something. I can't pull anything more back. What does all this mean. There was something there about the God Baal but I didn't quite pick up on what. It was a very beautiful energy everywhere and everytime I do the final Rtr now I think about this. I noticed also the feeling from this vision is so powerful it somewhat changed my energy. Why do I keep seeing this in my mind. I even started seeing some of these people I don't know yet in dreams. I feel a couple of them were the same ones I mentioned in another vision I had near the eclipse where in the dream me and some people were meeting toghether practicing Satanism and talking about various topics there were a few people there they had very powerful positive energy that stuck to me and I felt in my aura long after I woke up. They told me I was not alone and that once I meet positive people I won't be so worried about Earth's energy field and I won't even feel it.

What does anyone think of all this is it the future possibly this or the next winter. Is it the far future a past life or what why do I keep seeing and thinking about this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back