Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to protect yourself on windows 10

The Alchemist7 [JG]

Some people say Windows 10 is a spy machinery with a lot of new programs running in the background comparing to Windows 7 and 8
My questions are, what Windows do you use? How you protect yourself against spywares? What worries me is that recently they put me to install the latest update and they don't allow me to uninstall it (it works like shit since I let the update to install).

Don't know if it's relevant to the topic but Microsoft is in very close relations to Israel. Microsoft might be selling our data to Israel.

I believe a general advice was to use split partitions (not sure if that's the correct term) on your PC, having Win10 on one partition and Linux on the other. Then Linux could be used for all things you want to keep private, and all official things (like games, watching videos, writing [kosher] documents, etc.) could be done on the Win10 partition.
There are tutorials online on how to do this and it's not overly difficult. Good luck :)

Shael said:
I believe a general advice was to use split partitions (not sure if that's the correct term) on your PC, having Win10 on one partition and Linux on the other. Then Linux could be used for all things you want to keep private, and all official things (like games, watching videos, writing [kosher] documents, etc.) could be done on the Win10 partition.
There are tutorials online on how to do this and it's not overly difficult. Good luck :)

It is called Dual-booting.

The Alchemist7 said:
How to protect yourself on windows 10
Take Windose 10 and put it in a bag. Take that bag and throw it into a river. Grab that river and toss it into space.

Don't use it!

You might want to use open source Operating Systems, instead, such as Linux, as Shael mentioned.

The Alchemist7 said:
Some people say Windows 10 is a spy machinery with a lot of new programs running in the background comparing to Windows 7 and 8
My questions are, what Windows do you use? How you protect yourself against spywares? What worries me is that recently they put me to install the latest update and they don't allow me to uninstall it (it works like shit since I let the update to install).

Don't know if it's relevant to the topic but Microsoft is in very close relations to Israel. Microsoft might be selling our data to Israel.
Wow, I use Windows 10 pro. Didn't know

The Alchemist7 said:

You can change the configuration of what starting processes start when you turn on windows and you can stop a lot of these processes A search how to stop windows start processes from starting at Boot up will show you how.

Using a VPN is really nice too problem with using any older version of windows is they are less secure because they don't receive updates to vulnerabilities and vulnerabilities allow hackers or anybody with the know how to get into your computer by various means If you are really worried get yourself a Linux machine, or the program VM workstation and load yourself up a Virtual machine with a Linux OS Such as ubuntu, (kali linux if your advanced. I like kali because there is a lazy script 'it's the actual name lazy kali script' makes it easy to one click method for a lot of things like mac spoofing) puppy Linux Fedora there are several out there. Then only use your windows machine for GPU rendering tasks such as making videos or video games if you like that

Shael said:
This is good advice

The Alchemist7 said:

Here's a link to an old video I remember that talked about just this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

He may have made a newer video about Windows 10 more recently, but I don't know what it would be called :/

As for version of Windows? I think 7 is pretty good, and for sure it's more private than the others. But I have to run 8.1 because my computer's CPU won't run 7 :( And it even wants me to keep updating to Windows 10 (Don't do it if you have Windows 8.1).

Never had a problem with Windows 8.1 personally, but keys for Windows 8.1 appear and disappear off and on.

You cannot stop the spying. You either stop using it entirely or accommodate the way Shael suggested. I advise against the temptation of using multiple apps listed in privacytools.io to stop 99% of Windows spying. The reason for this is that, while almost all spying components are eliminated by that, doing so means eliminated crucial apps that allow your OS to work properly. In the long run, this deteriorates your computer's health which will start gradually showing BSODs and eventually you won't even be able to turn on the pc without it going immediately BSOD after you access your account. I know it because it happened to me despite my military-grade antivirus which suggests I didn't get any malware and other harmful programmes. The reason this happens is because Windows 10 is not designed to be able to work without spywares which, in turn, are embedded in all essential Windows functions.

Common BSOD errors are:
* CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
* UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION
* INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

I wrote a big reply on this but it disappeared.

Granted, I will summarize and rewrite it. Windows 10 is a privacy biohazard, if you have home it is bad, if you have pro it's a little better than bad, and if you have Enterprize its still pretty bad. Tools promising to remove some of the spyware may actually work and do work, however, it is an extremely tedious and almost impossible task to remove all the spying from Windows 10.

The good news is that you are not like in a red alert situation as they spy on hundreds of millions of people. And yes, it is absolutely for certain that this data makes it to Israel...Aside the data of like 300,000,000 or so other people. Maybe not necessarily your personal documents, but what you do, screenshots, what have you, may actually travel along the line.

There was this video of a Microsoft employee who was fired and went ahead and said a lot of things in regards to this OS, and how terrible it is for privacy.

If you absolutely need Windows, settle for 7. Some people are still using Windows XP, and if you are careful, you possibly will not run into any extensive or direct problems. Personally, I do not find it a viable alternative to go away from Windows, yet, at the same time, Windows 10 is a total hazard.

I have lost many times as much as three or four days of work, only because some problem with an idiotic update presented itself. Windows as a project in whole is terrible, and it became terrible the moment it became "Free". People then as the saying goes, became the product.

Due to how convenient it is, it is always the winner in regards to Operating Systems for normal use.

Your alternatives are you can choose to go for Linux Ubuntu if you want compatibility, "Decent" privacy, as Ubuntu is famous, and in general a good 'alternative'. It is good if you have productivity as it is highly compatible, working straight out of the box. Will work for most if not all simple and daily tasks you have set. For people who can't be assed with all sorts of shit like searching two days for a WIFI driver, and all the related, Ubuntu is a good solution. If you go for Ubuntu, you can opt out of any telemetry and it actually won't do it, a choice you will have to tick on installation.

Linux Mint is better in privacy and is a very good fork of privacy and convenience. If you have a low end PC, Linux may actually be a far better solution, as Windows 10 is totally bloated.

https://www.tecmint.com/install-ubuntu-alongside-with-windows-dual-boot/

Upon my own research I take back what I said about windows 7 being more dangerous because of vulnerability, it is also impossible to stop all processes at boot up that spy on you. Because your windows won't work if you stop a lot of them. Things still get patched in windows 7 and you can find them with a search, and regarding tails, I never liked the tor network(because I've heard a lot of shady shit like being able to get your exit nodes and finding you easily) but it's very secure in the fact that it automatically spoofs your hardware address everytime you load a session. And it doesn't load anything to your harddrive if your booting live from disk or usb so when machine is turned off your data is gone so keep external harddrive on hand,
linux mint is good I love linux and linux never has done me wrong I only use windows if I want to play a strategy game or make videos

I use Win 7 on my PC and laptop with Linux for private stuff like crypto, banking etc. Even at the company I work at they don't want to use Win 10 because they see it as corporate espionage tool.

If you have to use Win 10 you'll need to do your own research on programs that stop that crap OS from leaking your private data. :ugeek:
https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/14/comparison-of-windows-10-privacy-tools/

Microsoft is stopping support for Windows 7. A Microsoft employee commenting on a post about this said it will become a security risk as far as being hacked is concerned. Windows 8 is probably the best version to use.

The question is with this ongoing crap from Windows, if I had to choose between hackers and the actual Microsoft, I'd rather choose hackers.

It doesn't matter what operating system. The trackers and spying is built into the routers that you connect to the internet through. And in the processor of the device you're using. Something like the processesor in your computer is at least twice as big as you could ever use, because all you can access is only one half of the processor. The other half is all background spying and tracking and is the true intention of the computer's design.

It's like how some people are suggesting to have an emulator make a window inside your computer to have a Linux window inside of a windows computer, I think they call it virtual machine. Your entire computer is just an emulated virtual machine window inside a bigger processor, which is all made to spy. Built by Mossad and all their technology companies they own. They watch everything you do.

Shael said:

I wouldn't really use both Win 10 and Linux in the same time because Win 10 is still there with all the crap. Also, 2 operating systems might really slow down the computer (well I doubt this would be the case here considering my laptop)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Granted, I will summarize and rewrite it. Windows 10 is a privacy biohazard, if you have home it is bad, if you have pro it's a little better than bad, and if you have Enterprize its still pretty bad. Tools promising to remove some of the spyware may actually work and do work, however, it is an extremely tedious and almost impossible task to remove all the spying from Windows 10.

The major problem is that I kept until now a lot of extremely private data like my accounts on different forums where I do activism and personal accounts, plus a lot of JoS related records that I gathered until now (sermons, books, youtube documentaries etc). I don't know if this matters to much but all the above is password protected in .rar files and are not stored in any cloud services but only on the storage of the laptop (well I keep that data on 3 different devices to make sure that I don't lose it).

Larissa666 said:
The only reason I keep using Windoze is games.
For privacy I would give up with games. I have like 4 games but maybe I play them cummulated about 2 hours.

BlackJackal said:
If you have to use Win 10 you'll need to do your own research on programs that stop that crap OS from leaking your private data.every 1 or 2 mounths.
I don't have to. I would give up with it but what I really need to know first is if I will be able to perform on Linux the same things that I used to do on Windows. Like installing the same applications (browsers, my VPN, Office, winrar, paint etc), browsing on the internet in the same way and so on. Basically I need to know how similar is the Linux Interface compared to Microsoft. From what I read they are very different.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
It doesn't matter what operating system. The trackers and spying is built into the routers that you connect to the internet through. And in the processor of the device you're using. Something like the processesor in your computer is at least twice as big as you could ever use, because all you can access is only one half of the processor. The other half is all background spying and tracking and is the true intention of the computer's design.
That is something different from above. So it doesn't matter at all if we use Windows 10 or Linux or anything else as the spying system is engraved in the processor? I think the big question is if your personal files which you keep on the computer are sent to external devices. About internet there is no question that our searching history is fully recorded and collected. There is even Facebook who is collecting all your searches that you do in the browser while you are also active on Facebook. I think this is changed by the VPN because it gives you a totally different IP so at least your location is protected.

The Alchemist7 said:
I wouldn't really use both Win 10 and Linux in the same time because Win 10 is still there with all the crap. Also, 2 operating systems might really slow down the computer (well I doubt this would be the case here considering my laptop)
It works in the sense that you split your drive into two partitions. One OS is on one partition, so Windows cant access anything on your Linux partition. It should be completely safe as long as you keep your private stuff on Linux only. Also only one OS runs at a time, so nothing is slowed down. If you want to swap to the other OS you have to reboot your PC and choose the other partition on your drive when booting it up. :)

Shael said:
It works in the sense that you split your drive into two partitions. One OS is on one partition, so Windows cant access anything on your Linux partition. It should be completely safe as long as you keep your private stuff on Linux only. Also only one OS runs at a time, so nothing is slowed down. If you want to swap to the other OS you have to reboot your PC and choose the other partition on your drive when booting it up. :)
Alright I get it now. Yes indeed is not a bad idea since they are working totally separate. Thank you and everybody who responded.

I came across a Zorin OS before, which is like a Linux distro for those who want to move over from Windose to Linux. I tried it for a while a couple of years ago and it seemed alright.

Zorin OS is a personal computer operating system based on Ubuntu. It is marketed as an operating system designed for users new to Linux-based computer systems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorin_OS

A powerful operating system designed to make your computer faster, more secure and easier to use.

Zorin OS is the alternative to Windows and macOS designed to make your computer faster, more powerful, secure, and privacy respecting.

https://zorinos.com

I was given a Linux Mint live CD but it wanted a password on it all I couldn't use it. Of course there is Ubuntu and others. You have a lot of options to choose from, so all you need to do is decide on one which is good enough for you.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The question is with this ongoing crap from Windows, if I had to choose between hackers and the actual Microsoft, I'd rather choose hackers.

There is a group of people that are still making unofficial security updates for Windows XP, so same story will probably also be with Win 7.

BlackJackal said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

There is a group of people that are still making unofficial security updates for Windows XP, so same story will probably also be with Win 7.
I doubt it. XP was the shit.

In linux most of the things you do in windows do in it, with open programs, the problem are certain famous programs that have never migrated to GNU/Linux, although there are alternatives, You might not like it…

This is a famous place to see them.
https://www.distrowatch.com/

I like the antiX, but it's full of bug... :lol: I wouldn't advise...

If you like very much the paid programs in windows, I advise an archlinux based distro, based! not archlinux... because of the repository AUR (ArchLinux User-community Repository)
“It is an unofficial repository, created and maintained by Arch Linux users themselves. Many of them create their own packages from source”
”It is a user-maintained repository that allows users to "compile" and install source packages. To facilitate the process, there are tools that not only compile and install packages for you, but search for the packages you want in AUR. At the same time, it is also quite easy to create packages (using PKGBUILD) for other users so that anyone can create them.”

If you go this way...

I will not lie, but it is not to be frightened, you will have a headache to learn about distros, the best for your pc, but you will learn a lot about operating systems, will be fun in the end ... Good luck!!

FancyMancy said:
I came across a Zorin OS before, which is like a Linux distro for those who want to move over from Windose to Linux. I tried it for a while a couple of years ago and it seemed alright.

Zorin OS is a personal computer operating system based on Ubuntu. It is marketed as an operating system designed for users new to Linux-based computer systems.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorin_OS

A powerful operating system designed to make your computer faster, more secure and easier to use.

Zorin OS is the alternative to Windows and macOS designed to make your computer faster, more powerful, secure, and privacy respecting.

https://zorinos.com

I was given a Linux Mint live CD but it wanted a password on it all I couldn't use it. Of course there is Ubuntu and others. You have a lot of options to choose from, so all you need to do is decide on one which is good enough for you.

You can just go to mint linux site download their latest release in .iso format then using a free tool like power iso you can burn to a DVD yourself and install. Shouldnt have any password.

SdD said:
Thanks for this. Windows 10 is definitelly too dangerous for us as Satanists. I have already done activism and other things on it but I will stop until I will install Linux. I heard that Windows 10 has even keyloggers that track what we write on the keyboard. I mean is nothing serious for the general Goy who is typing all day about crap music, games or movies, but is very serious for us when we do for example research about some jewish atrocity.

SATchives said:
You can just go to mint linux site download their latest release in .iso format then using a free tool like power iso you can burn to a DVD yourself and install. Shouldnt have any password.
Yeah. It was years ago and I mentioned it to him who gave me the disc and he didn't know why.

Windows 10 is the most cancerous OS ever made.

Bugged as fuck, always using your CPU and your hard drive to collect info and to spy you.

Coded like shit, everything doesn't work.

Linux is a better thing for sure, but HEY famous distros like ubuntu,mint,debian.. are still not so safe.

If you really want to be safe DON'T use operating systems such as TAILS, whonix,qubes ... because these are the most famous and everything you do is logged.

A cool thing to do is crypt your hard drive in AES 256. I did that, you can do this on Windows, it can add you a big layer of security, but the problem is that the OS gets really slow.

I would not trust any vpn too, but I raccomend NordVPN - ProtonVPN.

Tor is the " classic " but is slow as fuck, and it's full of jews, and there are a lot of evil nodes in there.

A cool thing to do, is buy an external hardisk crypt it, and put everything there.

OR BETTER, buy a 32 gb or more pendrive and do a persistent-boot usb with linux ( the system is running on the USB but the data remains ).

and just for fun : if some jew-associated man knocks on your door put the hardisk in the microwave asap. :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NpNWqUAITRo

Here is a solution to a driver problem I've had installing windows 7 via usb many times, specifically on devices with only usb 3.0 ports. thought I post it here incase anyone needs help with this issue

ahana666 said:
Linux is a better thing for sure, but HEY famous distros like ubuntu,mint,debian.. are still not so safe.

If you really want to be safe DON'T use operating systems such as TAILS, whonix,qubes ... because these are the most famous and everything you do is logged.

A cool thing to do is crypt your hard drive in AES 256. I did that, you can do this on Windows, it can add you a big layer of security, but the problem is that the OS gets really slow.

Tor is the " classic " but is slow as fuck, and it's full of jews, and there are a lot of evil nodes in there.

What about what Oi Argedco Luciftias said? That the spying system is built in the processor of the device. I rather believe that all the trackers and spying softwares are installed in the OS system and they are running in the background without us realizing it, for example the keyloggers which record everything we write with the keyboard.

As about the VPNs, I have a paid license Cyber Ghost VPN and I'm quite happy about it. All the time I enter my email or anything else with the VPN, the websites receive all the time the location of where I'm connected to, not my real location. For example Yahoo showed me last time the history of my log ins and all the different locations that I connected to, and different devices.

Like Paris, Paris IP, Google Chrome (while I'm using Opera) and some device name that I have no idea about

This is what the websites get about me while using the VPN. Also because I use private mode the history of websites and searches is not recorded or maybe not even tracked by my internet provider since I connect to a different IP before I access the browser.

But the thing is, this is only what I see on the surface. I don't know what Cyber Ghost is doing with my data while I use it. I assume they store the search history while I use it.

As about Linux, what I will do is to make a bootable USB pendrive with a Linux package, not sure which one exactly. Might not be 100% safe but it 100% better than Windows 10. Even the company where I work doesn't use Windows 10. I read that even a French government department sent a formal notice to Windows a while ago to stop collecting so much users data with Win 10. I must get rid of it. Someone said above about what is called a live bootable USB stick, but this would mean to keep Win 10 where it is, which I can't really allow anymore.

The Alchemist7 said:
ahana666 said:

What about what Oi Argedco Luciftias said? That the spying system is built in the processor of the device. I rather believe that all the trackers and spying softwares are installed in the OS system and they are running in the background without us realizing it, for example the keyloggers which record everything we write with the keyboard.

As about the VPNs, I have a paid license Cyber Ghost VPN and I'm quite happy about it. All the time I enter my email or anything else with the VPN, the websites receive all the time the location of where I'm connected to, not my real location. For example Yahoo showed me last time the history of my log ins and all the different locations that I connected to, and different devices.

Like Paris, Paris IP, Google Chrome (while I'm using Opera) and some device name that I have no idea about

This is what the websites get about me while using the VPN. Also because I use private mode the history of websites and searches is not recorded or maybe not even tracked by my internet provider since I connect to a different IP before I access the browser.

But the thing is, this is only what I see on the surface. I don't know what Cyber Ghost is doing with my data while I use it. I assume they store the search history while I use it.

As about Linux, what I will do is to make a bootable USB pendrive with a Linux package, not sure which one exactly. Might not be 100% safe but it 100% better than Windows 10. Even the company where I work doesn't use Windows 10. I read that even a French government department sent a formal notice to Windows a while ago to stop collecting so much users data with Win 10. I must get rid of it. Someone said above about what is called a live bootable USB stick, but this would mean to keep Win 10 where it is, which I can't really allow anymore.

Give yourself time before installing Linux permanently, set it on a Virtual Machine and learn to use it first, because it can be really frustrating at first.

the most famous VPNs are not so secure in my opinion, because in their ToS it's said that they can collect info from you if you do " bad " things. so yeah, you're pretty much logged. I would trust ProtonVPN and NordVPN more

Just take it for granted that when you sit on a computer, you're not private. I know it sounds sad but this is what it is.

If you want "private" computer, just use an offline computer. And it is "private" unless one has actual physical access. This is one of the measures I take when I do my orders, a completely offline and internet incapable machine.

Best thing is also to not make assumptions and not be paranoid. Anyone who has a cellphone has a tracking device on them and the list goes. That's life at this point, unless one lives in a cave.

The fact everyone is being spied upon, and that means, everyone on the planet that does not live in a cave, is a fact at this point. Therefore one has to be aware what they are doing with the technology.

For important stuff keep an old school physical notepad, you know, the one with the pen. Can't hack into that shit, and you're fine.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is one of the measures I take when I do my orders, a completely offline and internet incapable machine.
How you make orders if you are not connected to Internet? In rest, I was thinking to just keep my data into an external storage device. And going back to paper and pens would make everything really slower. I rather feel more safe with USB sticks because I always put passwords on the important stuff.

ahana666 said:
Give yourself time before installing Linux permanently, set it on a Virtual Machine and learn to use it first, because it can be really frustrating at first.

SdD said:
In linux most of the things you do in windows do in it, with open programs, the problem are certain famous programs that have never migrated to GNU/Linux, although there are alternatives, You might not like it…

SATchives said:
linux mint is good I love linux and linux never has done me wrong I only use windows if I want to play a strategy game or make videos

At the end I gave up Win 10 and installed Linux Mint (lattest version), though I read there are more secure OS like Parrot Security OS or Quebes OS. It was easier than I thought and indeed it feels different. I must learn now how to use the terminal. Also I think I'll change the VPN as well, look for one which is also compatible for Linux. Thanks everybody for your support and advices. Is not like I live on another planet with Linux and I can't be detected, but still is way more better than Windows 10

ahana666 said:
and just for fun : if some jew-associated man knocks on your door put the hardisk in the microwave asap. :lol:
That would trip the electricity, and (for HDDs) the magnetism on the HDD platters would still be recoverable. The casing of the disk would protect the platters.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Just take it for granted that when you sit on a computer, you're not private. I know it sounds sad but this is what it is.
Years (or was it decades?) ago, it was possible to read/see/detect what is showing on your screen due to what the screen emits, besides what you can see on it with your eyes. See 'Van Eck phreaking'.

If you want "private" computer, just use an offline computer. And it is "private" unless one has actual physical access. This is one of the measures I take when I do my orders, a completely offline and internet incapable machine.
In networking, that is called an air gap.

Best thing is also to not make assumptions and not be paranoid. Anyone who has a cellphone has a tracking device on them and the list goes. That's life at this point, unless one lives in a cave.

The fact everyone is being spied upon, and that means, everyone on the planet that does not live in a cave, is a fact at this point. Therefore one has to be aware what they are doing with the technology.
38XVTM1.jpg

The Alchemist7 said:
Is not like I live on another planet with Linux and I can't be detected, but still is way more better than Windows 10
This might take some thinking, what I'm about to say here. It's more a comparison between technology and energy manipulation/meditation.

Try and consider the similarities between technology (1s and 0s) and the...erm...'bits' of energies. They are more or less equivalents. You can do your energy meditations and workings (1s & 0s) but then someone else can bring in another bunch of energies (1s & 0s) and fuck things up. Literally - 1s & 0s are "energy", in this sense. 1s & 0s are so tiny but a bunch of them, and a bunch of a bunch of them, etc., programmed can cause all sorts of things to happen. Computer programmers/coders are doing an equivalent of energy manipulations/meditations... Like I said before about things being factories with the amount of energy pumped into the production and manufacture so that the jew has a lot of Physical (not raw strength) prowess, these programmes/applications are also a lot of energy which helps keep the jew in control Physically; therefore, powerful. Search my posts for 'factory' and 'factories'.

Even if you have the best computer security in the world which is super-powerfully-strong, encrypted, with layers upon layers of security, someone stronger could come along and rip through your Aura of Protection and give you cancer of the nether regions - and that is a literal anti-Spiritual curse; evil because you had no choice of being born in "sin", not being "allowed" to have orgasms which stimulates the Kundalini, etc.

Am I being profound or delusional? Either way! Regardless, security (both with 1s & 0s and with Spirituality) is a never-ending battle. One day, we will conquer the entire reptilian/grey/enemy-controlled Universe and have it be Spiritual Satanic/friendly, if not Spiritual Satanic exactly.

The Alchemist7 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is one of the measures I take when I do my orders, a completely offline and internet incapable machine.
How you make orders if you are not connected to Internet? In rest, I was thinking to just keep my data into an external storage device. And going back to paper and pens would make everything really slower. I rather feel more safe with USB sticks because I always put passwords on the important stuff.

Pen and paper mostly, then, assemble it in the offline machine, then put it with a safe way of transfer to an internet connected system that is decently private, decrypt and send directly without it leaving an encrypted USB, right into an encrypted e-mail attachment [attaching it to Protonmail for example] and then sending it. This is about all one can do, and from there on, it's up to the receiver.

This is a tedious pain in the ass, and yes, I know about how paper and pen may be suffering to younger generations, but it has a great many advantages.

The Alchemist7 said:
It's the "Intel Management System" and runs a hidden operating system a level below your actual operating system, you need to be quite advanced in terms of IT knowledge to disable it and this only works with Intel CPUs older than, say 2015, and it gets progressively harder to deactivate the newer the processors are. They can act as a standalone server with an IP address. They can also work when your computer is turned off and some even if air gapped (through the same technologies your phones are connected to the net all the time, wireless). The Intel processors from about 2011 to 2015 have a prototype version of this "Management Engine" built into them. AFAIK, AMD has a counterpart of this subsystem called PSP but it's a weaker version than the Intel one and, for now, you can turn it off in the BIOS. The best you could do for a safe machine is buy a system with hardware from like 2011 or older, I recommend AMD Phenom series or similiar. The enemy enforced this mainly through the NSA on Intel to spy on citizens. This is a NSA backdoor on modern Intel processors.

Look at that:
isins.png

The Alchemist7 said:
As about the VPNs, I have a paid license Cyber Ghost VPN and I'm quite happy about it. All the time I enter my email or anything else with the VPN, the websites receive all the time the location of where I'm connected to, not my real location.
The idea is good and the right way for privacy, as a general rule of thumb: the more known and big a VPN provider is the more likely it is that it's a intelligence agency honeypot/lying to you about their real policies. You need to also make sure to buy your subscriptions in Bitcoin or cash ONLY. Some offer cash payments, like Mullvad, but they for example are connected to the enemy. There are quite a few traps they laid out for internet users. The topic of internet security is still deeper than that, but baseline awareness and measures like a decent VPN are a must.

The Alchemist7 said:
As about Linux ...
It's a start moving away from Windows, if you need to have Windows then get W7, and never ever touch Windows 10. That they gave it out for free literally should have ringed the alarm bells of "people".
Microsoft is in the intelligence agencies PRISM program for years already.

I do underline, pen and paper are indeed very secure to store information.

I've been using manjero since I've fixed my computer I'm really taking a liking to this arch linux os.great community and a lot of nice features, I personally like KDE
Also

If you Sudo pacman -S yay

You can get one of the best packmanagers out there

If you wanna know more Just search up yay (yet another yogurt) it's pretty awesome.

You can yay just about anything like yay firefox, yay megasync, yay WPS, or yay Libreoffice. It builds the packages for you if neccessary definitely my favorite package manager for linux so far. I found that King WPS works just as well as office 365, I can create pdfs and edit everything without a problem. It's super fast most AMD graphics work flawlessly on their kernel.
I also got VMware workshop running, so for all my windows needs I have a virtual machine for that.

It also supports the only two games I really ever play counter strike and my favorite strategy game stellaris. I highly recommend manjaro for anyone looking to give linux a try.

But nothing beats.

Pen and paper ;) :geek:

FancyMancy said:
Am I being profound or delusional? Either way! Regardless, security (both with 1s & 0s and with Spirituality) is a never-ending battle. One day, we will conquer the entire reptilian/grey/enemy-controlled Universe and have it be Spiritual Satanic/friendly, if not Spiritual Satanic exactly.
It makes sense. These engineers and jews behind Intel, Windows, Mossad, FBI and so on are extremely advanced in terms of IT and related, so is impossible for normal people like us to mess with them, irrespective of what we are doing with our devices.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This is a tedious pain in the ass, and yes, I know about how paper and pen may be suffering to younger generations, but it has a great many advantages.
In my case is all about doing safe online activism and keeping my data private. I came to the conclusion that is not safe to store anything into the computer. What I will do, I will figure out how to use Linux, install a decent VPN and use the computer only for activism and nothing else. Nothing is saved, nothing is stored, so even in the most extreme cases nobody can do shit with that because is nothing in it that worths to be spied upon. The thing is, for a good goy that uses a laptop to play videogames and watch netflix all day, there is nothing dangerous in the fact that Intel and Windows are spying on them, in our case is totally different. Anyway with so many goyim know, I doubt that they just relentlessly try to get in everybody's computer to see what is there, that is useless and a huge waste of time because they can't do nothing about it.

I will also use an encrypted USB drive for storing data and use it only after I disable the internet connection first. They can't get in that definitely.

DSB said:
It's the "Intel Management System" and runs a hidden operating system a level below your actual operating system, you need to be quite advanced in terms of IT knowledge to disable it and this only works with Intel CPUs older than, say 2015, and it gets progressively harder to deactivate the newer the processors are.
I had a look in the internet about it. There was a guide on how to disable Intel ME and from what I have understood from the comments, it was so basic that it wasn't even fully working. For me is too complex, physically getting to the motherboard, taking the BIOS chip out and connect it to a device and after use another computer with Linux and terminal and shitlots of commands. But as I said above, if there is no data stored in the computer, they can't do shit with it, they can access it by this Intel ME backdoor and find nothing there, and this in extreme cases which are probably not even happening at all, lol. What do you think about keeping the important data into an encrypted USB drive? From what I understand, nobody can remotely access a USB drive if they don't physically have it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back