Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

20 years and Satan

Oscuro

When our almighty Father, the glorious Satan, returns to Earth in twenty years, will he complete his plan to make succeed in making us immortal? Will we ascend to be like the gods when our father Satan returns?

Yes, the advanced Extraterrestrials will also clean our diapers, and do our laundry. Also, for their favorite babies, they will feed them on the mouth with the spoon. Then they will sing to you a lullaby goodnight, no questions asked.

First post of profanity trolling. How typical.

Regardless, it will not be as many people who want a freebie elevation into another level, nor their "coming" will be as popularly expected, maybe not even for popular benefit, but a literal "Mission to rescue", or "Mission to destroy", depending on how far gone we may be until then into total decay and what danger we pose [if we fall into the enemy] for other planets or who knows what else.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, the advanced Extraterrestrials will also clean our diapers, and do our laundry. Also, for their favorite babies, they will feed them on the mouth with the spoon. Then they will sing to you a lullaby goodnight, no questions asked.

Regardless, it will not be as many people who want a freebie elevation into another level, nor their "coming" will be as popularly expected, maybe not even for popular benefit, but a literal "Mission to rescue", or "Mission to destroy", depending on how far gone we may be until then into total decay and what danger we pose [if we fall into the enemy] for other planets or who knows what else.
So basically it's still unknown if in 20 years we will be in a far better world? There will be darker times...or even this is unknown?

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So basically it's still unknown if in 20 years we will be in a far better world? There will be darker times...or even this is unknown?

Things will probably get better, but first, they may get worse. The future is open, and we are the actors. For example, if people stop doing any RTR and any educational effort, we might have a bad end way before the Gods arrive, at what point, intervention won't be for anything but to salvage what is left.

We have to carry the weight of our own civilization for once. Of course, most people are better off thinking that someone else is coming to save us, but they are coming to help out. Helping out doesn't mean doing all your work for you.

IMO things will get better, but it will not come for free. It does not. However, things will definitely get better, but unless humans get their fat and lazy asses and actually spiritually advance, nothing and nobody can save us in the end.

So when they will be here what? We will be under them, and it will be due to them that the world will be better. In the end of the day we have to make sure it's through us and not them. If a retard is taken by a caretaker, sure, things are better. When the caretaker leaves, this is when one is judged on if they are retarded or capable to live on their own.

Again, I use the example of weight training. Get someone else to pick up those dumb bells for you - even with your own hands, get them to grip your hands around those weights and bend and flex your arms for you. Obviously, the effects would be minimal, so it would be pointless and useless, and they'd be wasting more time, energy, effort, etc. than any benefits received. All of this while at the same time they are not working on themselves because they're slaving after you. The OP actually is asking "When They return, please can we be lazy so that we can degenerate more, and try and bring Them down with us?".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Things will probably get better, but first, they may get worse. The future is open, and we are the actors. For example, if people stop doing any RTR and any educational effort, we might have a bad end way before the Gods arrive, at what point, intervention won't be for anything but to salvage what is left.

We have to carry the weight of our own civilization for once. Of course, most people are better off thinking that someone else is coming to save us, but they are coming to help out. Helping out doesn't mean doing all your work for you.

IMO things will get better, but it will not come for free. It does not. However, things will definitely get better, but unless humans get their fat and lazy asses and actually spiritually advance, nothing and nobody can save us in the end.

So when they will be here what? We will be under them, and it will be due to them that the world will be better. In the end of the day we have to make sure it's through us and not them. If a retard is taken by a caretaker, sure, things are better. When the caretaker lefts, this is when one is judged on if they are retarded or capable to live on their own.
Ok, i understand. Basically we have to keep fighting as usual because it's us that can make the future better. The God's will help rebuild the world and civilization but in the end we have to fight to make sure this can happen.

The geo-political structure of our world will be changed to a system that teaches spiritual knowledge, but the individual has to daily practice this knowledge. The Pagan systems all show the individual has to work on their soul to advance. The situation is the work you do on yourself today and with the Final RTR and spreading the message is what will make everything possible.

Oscuro said:
When our almighty Father, the glorious Satan, returns to Earth in twenty years, will he complete his plan to make succeed in making us immortal? Will we ascend to be like the gods when our father Satan returns?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Yes, the advanced Extraterrestrials will also clean our diapers, and do our laundry. Also, for their favorite babies, they will feed them on the mouth with the spoon. Then they will sing to you a lullaby goodnight, no questions asked
Looooooool :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep fighting more and more not as per usual but progressively breaking through new plateaus in spiritual advancement and spreading the truth.

For me personally I know there is more room for improvement when it comes to activism, and I'm attending to this putting play aside this is war. But balance is important to dont burn yourself out with too much build ourselves up.

on all aspects of civilization, truth enlightenment, and spiritual advancement, we should be the ones to carry our own weight it will make us stronger. haven't the Gods done enough by given us the knowledge hasn't Satan given us his DNA, it's like helping a butterfly out of its caccoon. youll kill it.

Poor dude. Doesn't even know what this whole path means or what it will entail for him... well I hope he sticks around long enough to have a relationship with Satan! :)

AVE

Whether the Gods return or not, let alone within a specific timeframe, it's our job to maintain civilization and protect ourselves from the enemy. Like Mageson and Cobra have said, we're not children to be babied like we don't have a grip on basic civil responsibility like someone who is mentally incompetent.

Things will get better, but it's up to us to make it better because if we don't then things will surely get worse. I'm doing my part, what about you? We all have to work as a collective to ensure not only our future but our very survival. Personally, I'm hopeful for the Gods' arrival, but I'm not expecting it to happen. Assuming they do arrive, we'll continually work under them. The only difference being that they'd actually be here in the meantime to help. Key word "help", not "do all this shit for us", "help". That means we as Satanists have to do our part to ensure that the future that we want to see in the next 20 years happens and the jewish scum doesn't get their way.

Even if there is a half-victory for the jewish scum, I personally will not settle for this and will do everything in my power to ensure their defeat. I won't rest for less than total victory on our end, and total humiliating defeat on the jews' end.

I will die before I submit to the Jewish scum. I am doing my part with the rtrs and internet warfare and stuff. I feel hopeful in seeing some things but feel kind of discouraged with others when it comes to the news. I do sense if we keep up the RTR even average people will be open to the truth on some level at some point. Notice how even in mainstream society if you mention something like the "illuminati" or elites or something even the average person on the street will know what you are talking about and might sense something is wrong in Society. Not yet if you were to mention the Jews and a lot will still think your racist or "neo Nazis" or something if you bring it up. However this is progress and a lot of people might put two and two together eventually. Think of this progress we have made and realize it is a good thing.

They are exposed pretty much at least in a minor way to just about everyone in the west even the biggest idiots but we have to keep fighting. The final rtr will help eventually people put two and two together. However my hope is that it happens before it is too late to do anything about it. That is my worry.

Good luck in everything I hope eventually we can all come together under the new government (4th Reich) and hold celebrations and honors for those that did their Job and did something for the truth and that also the Jews will be but a distant memory in the golden age maybe only talked about in a museum somewhere to warn people of the past so it never happens again.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back