Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asanas + Mantras

OhNoItsMook said:
Could there be a potential alternative for the Crown Chakra's headstand? Last time I tried I couldn't even hold myself in that position and the pressure felt like my eyes were being pressed into. Added onto struggling to positioning myself in a headstand in the first place.

Asanas where you make the top of your head point to the earth are good for the crown chakra. Here's a small list [all Sanskrit names of the asanas are given in the Harvard-Kyoto system of transliteration]:

> pRSTha uttAna Asana (pArshva eka pAda), also known as pRSThottAnAsana pArshvaikapAda
This means bending the back forwards and holding a leg with both hands.

> parivRtta pRSTha uttAna Asana / parivRttapRSThottAnAsana
This means bending the back forwards and twist your abdomen sidewards by grabbing one of your feet.

> pRSTha uttAna Asana (ardha padma pAda)/ pRSThottAnAsana ardhapadmapAda
This means bending the back forwards while standing on one leg, putting the foot of the other leg between your belly and the leg used for standing on it. You can support on the ground with the hand on the opposite side of your standing leg. The other hand should grab the ankle of your standing leg.

> pRSTha uttAna Asana (ardha baddha padma) / pRSThottAnAsana ardhabaddhapadma
Same as the one above but this time you support with the hand of your standing leg and grab the toes of your raised foot with the other hand.

> pRSTha uttAna Asana (pRSTha namaskAra) / pRSThottAnAsana pRSThanamaskAra
This means bending the back forwards and making the namaskar mudra behind your back.

> pRSTha uttAnaAsana (pRSTha hasta uttAna) / pRSThottAnAsana pRSThahastotAna
This means bending the back forwards while spreading your arms out behind your back with your hands grabbing each other.

> bhairava pRSTha uttAna Asana / bhairavapRSThottAnAsana
This means standing with your hands and one of your legs on the ground while showing to the ground with your face. The other leg not used for standing is bend over the neck and shoulder.

I hope you don't get a knot in your tongue while trying to pronounce the names of the asanas and I also hope you will not get a knot in your back while doing them. :^)

Reposting due to the broken links.

18 MAUM in crown chakra + Headstand. Note that you put the weight on your elbows:
How-Do-Headstand-Yoga.jpg

I personally do not recommend ever doing like the below or else you will be putting the weight on your neck:
https://blog.fitbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/0714_YogaHeadstand_Blog_Hero-1.jpg

18 THAUM in 6th chakra + Child's Pose:
Child_9671.jpg

9 HAUM + Shoulderstand & 9 HAUM + Fish Pose, both in throat chakra:
INTERMEDIATE-Pose-Shoulderstand.jpg

enneagram_289_1419_bjk.jpg

18 AUM in chest chakra, doing rest pose or twisting while doing 9 for each side:
c700x420.jpg

9 RAUM for each of the following poses, in the solar chakra:
seated-forward-bend.jpg

BOW-POSE-3_800_450auto_int.jpg

9 VAUM for each of the following poses, in the sacral chakra:
bound-angle-pose-baddha-konasana.webp

fotolia_60245184_m.jpg

9 LAUM for each of the following poses, in the base chakra:
forwardfoldhp2_292_37503_cmyk.webp

wide-angle-seated-forward-bend.webp

Egon said:

18 MAUM in crown chakra + Headstand. Note that you put the weight on your elbows:

I personally do not recommend ever doing like the below or else you will be putting the weight on your neck:
https://blog.fitbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/0714_YogaHeadstand_Blog_Hero-1.jpg

Child_9671.jpg

18 AUM in chest chakra, doing rest pose or twisting while doing 9 for each side:
c700x420.jpg

seated-forward-bend.jpg

fotolia_60245184_m.jpg

Mein bro the fitst image for vaum and 2 images of laum are not visible. The extension should be .jpg not .webp

Jack said:
Mein bro the fitst image for vaum and 2 images of laum are not visible. The extension should be .jpg not .webp
Try another browser or disable Adblock. All the pictures are fully visible.

For Pineal Gland which asana would you all suggest? :?: Mantra is Gaum x 18 times.

I did a extra round child pose :?

Yes that seems good. Or lying down during the rest. Also I forgot that the crown mantra has changed to YAUM.

GG Allin said:
For Pineal Gland which asana would you all suggest? :?: Mantra is Gaum x 18 times.

Egon said:
Yes that seems good. Or lying down during the rest. Also I forgot that the crown mantra has changed to YAUM.

GG Allin said:

For the 6th chakra is Yaum, Crown is still Maum. But i do think that the pineal gland can be done on the child pose and even the third eye.

Egon said:

GG Allin said:

Actually brother Egon, YAUM is the new Sixth Chakra mantra. The Crown didn't "change" per se - we just use both BBBBBB (7 times) and MAUM (6 times) now. AUM for the chest chakra, and THAUM for the Third Eye. I'm sure you already know all of this, just repeating it to make doubly sure.

So should the routine perhaps be updated in the light of the new information we got?

luis said:
For the 6th chakra is Yaum, Crown is still Maum. But i do think that the pineal gland can be done on the child pose and even the third eye.
PeppermintTaco said:
Actually brother Egon, YAUM is the new Sixth Chakra mantra...

So should the routine perhaps be updated in the light of the new information we got?
Yeah I mixed that up, I meant that. Yes I was planning to repost according to the new mantras, but I forgot the Yaum. The other mantras above except Crown and Sixth are updated, so Yaum for child's pose or Thaum in a separate routine such as the Headstand that HPS Maxine posted.

PeppermintTaco said:
Egon said:

GG Allin said:

Actually brother Egon, YAUM is the new Sixth Chakra mantra. The Crown didn't "change" per se - we just use both BBBBBB (7 times) and MAUM (6 times) now. AUM for the chest chakra, and THAUM for the Third Eye. I'm sure you already know all of this, just repeating it to make doubly sure.

6 and 7 are not the best numbers. 8,9 or 10 are much better. To be honest i use Yaum for the third eye too. It just make sense to me that can be used for the 6th chakra extensions. But obviously Thaum is good too. I just personaly like Yaum more.

Jack said:
Egon said:

Child_9671.jpg

c700x420.jpg

seated-forward-bend.jpg

fotolia_60245184_m.jpg

I can't find the picture for the first pose of the third chakra. I tried everything, literally .. but no results, + there is no even name of that pose so ... can you please, send link of the picture or something? It clearly says 9 for each of the pose. I even tried to use link of the picture but it says that site or page doesn't exist. :roll:

TalGonDon said:
Jack said:
Egon said:

Child_9671.jpg

c700x420.jpg

seated-forward-bend.jpg

fotolia_60245184_m.jpg

I can't find the picture for the first pose of the third chakra. I tried everything, literally .. but no results, + there is no even name of that pose so ... can you please, send link of the picture or something? It clearly says 9 for each of the pose. I even tried to use link of the picture but it says that site or page doesn't exist. :roll:
It's basically the same Asana used for the base chakra, not the split but the other one. I know because i'm doing this routine for quite some time.

Butterfly pose, stretching forward, then Cobra pose in the second half.

luis said:
TalGonDon said:
It's basically the same Asana used for the base chakra, not the split but the other one. I know because i'm doing this routine for quite some time.

luis said:
TalGonDon said:
Jack said:

Thank you!

PeppermintTaco said:
Egon said:

GG Allin said:

Just curious where and when did this change I've been doing thaum for my 6th chakra for awhile. Could someone point me to the post or updated information I dont believe it's been changed on the meditation page.

SATchives said:
Just curious where and when did this change I've been doing thaum for my 6th chakra for awhile. Could someone point me to the post or updated information I dont believe it's been changed on the meditation page.
It has been found that the previous mantra for the heart chakra (Yaum) actually referred to the "heart" in the head, the ida and pingala meeting at the 6th chakra in the shape of a heart. As such the mantra Yaum is now used for the 6th and Aum for the 4th, with Thaum for the 3rd eye and Gaum for the pineal. I personally do all three in the child's pose (Thaum 3rd eye, Gaum Pineal, Yaum 6th) to really empower it all as a whole.
ida-pingla2head.gif

See here also:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html

And here for more explanations (read the text column on the right of the chakra-links):
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Tuning.html

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18287&p=70649&hilit=Heart+chakra#p70649

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19219&p=78326&hilit=Thaum#p77891

SATchives said:

Νίκος said:
SATchives we are doing Yaum for the 6th chakra and Aum to the heart chakra for almost a year now :?

I was gone from the internet during that time. Unfortunately the full chakra mediation page still needs updating

LightAlgur said:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18287&p=70649&hilit=Heart+chakra#p70649

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19219&p=78326&hilit=Thaum#p77891

Egon said:
Tuning Chakras and Opening the Chakras since August 2018. Heart chakra changed as well.

Thank you both for quick responses.

SATchives said:
Νίκος said:
SATchives we are doing Yaum for the 6th chakra and Aum to the heart chakra for almost a year now :?

I was gone from the internet during that time. Unfortunately the full chakra mediation page still needs updating

LightAlgur said:

Egon said:
Tuning Chakras and Opening the Chakras since August 2018. Heart chakra changed as well.

Thank you both for quick responses.
Brother, another thing of note. The MEGA link in your signature is empty. I don't know whether it's your doing or the kikes had a hand in it, but I feel like pointing it out.

Good day to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back