Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Family Pain

Matty Boy

I woke up this morning with strange pain, only to find out that a family member is the one suffering from it. Im easing their burden without knowing it, one person in my whole family, if this is true this means everything else I get dumped on me, I have a huge family on both sides, which makes advancing a little more tricky.

Advancing as a whole rather then just me, being the only SS in my family makes it all up to me, sucks having people who are open to enemy influence harassing me on the daily, their friends etc. Posessing them then attacking me, attempting to get me to submit to the reptilian overlords of the jewtrix.

Its creepy because everytime i go outside to advance, aquire herbs, or wish to show off my creativity via fashion, and looking attractive as f#ck l, theres always some sort of enemy interference. They either get thrown out, or I dont get the cool clothes I want due to possession, and being flat out denied access, then laughed at by a group of either jew souls, or whatever thee eff is inside of them.

Ive found a way to thwart this,
I recall in the Reverse Lizard Rituals that the hebrew letters are just inverted sanskrit, all i do now is an affirmation in combination with cleaning my aura and say,

all of the hebrew curses that are connected to the entirety of my being, are now being converted into ancient sanskrit curses, then returning them to sender, followed by a reverse torah to kick them right in the nuts. That and flat out ignoring the characters when they do wind up possessed by the enemy, (easier said then done), all they do is curse someone via, kosher vape juice, or marijuanna dispensary kosher weed that they're dumping on everyone, or radio billie eilish's "NU" songs
(im in Canada by the way).

Or various other slimy ways, through sublimal messaging and yadda yadda, from there they enhance this manifestation when the individual becomes possessed.

The reason I thought of this, is they're so desperate and wrecked, that its beginning to show, via television programs all being geared towards strong subliminals, milking people for whatever energy they can, so the subliminals being placed in my mind, as well as the reverse torah, is another major reversal and awakening for the partys involved, together as a whole, if I didnt have the gods I would be getting picked clean by crows by now.

Were all together in this, big brother is watching you, or something.

HAIL ENKI,
PRAISE ANUBUS,
ODE TO GREMORY

What you experience is high empathy and yes, it can happen with people who are close to someone. You can advance this gift you have, and it can be used both for healing and also harming others.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
What you experience is high empathy and yes, it can happen with people who are close to someone. You can advance this gift you have, and it can be used both for healing and also harming others.

Every time someone is quarreling in my surroundings, I happen to feel like shit later on. Am I subconsciously absorbing negative energies?
It sometimes makes me feel like shit 'cause it's like I have no control over myself, and others are just manipulating my life.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back