Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Senses

darkmonkey666

Ok I am trying to see and hear things fully on the astral. How long should it take before I have these abilities. Is there something blocking me and preventing me in this. This is quite frustrating especially since I was open as a kid and able to see various things and sense energy. I can remember it and how it was somewhat but I cant pick up on these things now. I want my abilities back. They forced ritilin on me and all sorts of psych meds that took them away. When I was younger.

Try working with Ansuz, Ehwaz, Lögr. All three work in enhancing psychic awareness :)

slyscorpion said:
Ok I am trying to see and hear things fully on the astral. How long should it take before I have these abilities. Is there something blocking me and preventing me in this. This is quite frustrating especially since I was open as a kid and able to see various things and sense energy. I can remember it and how it was somewhat but I cant pick up on these things now. I want my abilities back. They forced ritilin on me and all sorts of psych meds that took them away. When I was younger.

man, it will depend on how far you have advanced in the past life, there are members around here that took 1 year, 3 years, and I'm going through the same thing.

you need to have patience.

When I was a beginner, I felt my aura and energy flowing, one member once said that the ashes send a frequency to your brain causing you to feel nothing, so you think you are no longer moving, in fact, you are feeling moving forward, but the difference is that you can't feel it.

I've been attacked more than 10 times or so, but currently everything is quiet for now.

Many thanks to the gods who protected me during this period.

How long should it take for a brand new-born Baby to grow and become the World Strongest Man? How long is a piece of string? Sorry to disappoint you with an indirect answer, a non-answer, or without an answer...but it takes as long as it takes. Sorry, but it's true - with the extra importance of that it takes as long as it takes...as long as you are working towards it consistently and carefully; not too slowly (like 1 working per week) and not too quickly (like burning yourself out). There are not only 1 million and 1 factors, but more like 6 million and 6 factors to take into account...and we know less-than 1% of your entirety (in fact, much less than that), so really we can't possibly say just how long it should take.

You have to have a look at yourself and see what things might be, or are, blocking you from things and/or blocking things in you from things. As you mentioned, (((medicines))) can hinder things - and they do. It might be required and necessary that you do workings before, or alongside, your Astral workings, which will undo the damage and clean you of that (((medicine))) shit any other shit.

Thank you and yes I meditated before in a past life. I am familiar with the astral this does help but I just lost my ability to sense it for now. I won't rush this.

I will try those runes maybe starting now as moon is in Pisces and it will be void soon.

I have talked about this issue before btw. I do some working every day to open my astral Senses.

This may come as a shock to most of you: to develop your astral senses, you actually got to WORK. ON. THEM.

You may do endless working and meditation but, without giving them a vehicle for manifestation, they'll always stay abstract. It's like you want a muscle to grow stronger. You feed it properly but you never use it. How do you suppose your muscle grows stronger? Through energy only?

Look to the Spiritual Warfare Training Programme: there are exercises that actually work on your hearing. They should even be on the first month. Practice those too and your astral senses will start developing.

The Clergy didn't put them there for show. They put them there because they are useful, they work. So people should start using them and stop looking for non-existing shortcuts in incremental repetition of words of power, as those only cover one part of the equation.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
Try working with Ansuz, Ehwaz, Lögr. All three work in enhancing psychic awareness :)

You forgot Dagaz I think but I will use those three.
I didn't mention Dagaz because imo it has to do more with Uranus-like energies, as in getting sudden flashes of knowledge and intuition, as opposed to feeling, seeing, and hearing things on the astral better.

Stormblood said:
This may come as a shock to most of you: to develop your astral senses, you actually got to WORK. ON. THEM.

You may do endless working and meditation but, without giving them a vehicle for manifestation, they'll always stay abstract. It's like you want a muscle to grow stronger. You feed it properly but you never use it. How do you suppose your muscle grows stronger? Through energy only?

Look to the Spiritual Warfare Training Programme: there are exercises that actually work on your hearing. They should even be on the first month. Practice those too and your astral senses will start developing.

The Clergy didn't put them there for show. They put them there because they are useful, they work. So people should start using them and stop looking for non-existing shortcuts in incremental repetition of words of power, as those only cover one part of the equation.

Your right in that I was not doing those specifically or working directly on the senses but I was doing plenty of workings to open astral Senses and empowering my chakras each day etc. I will start working on my astral Senses that way as well. I honestly thought a working or empowerment of the chakras did the same thing I guess not.

slyscorpion said:
Your right in that I was not doing those specifically or working directly on the senses but I was doing plenty of workings to open astral Senses and empowering my chakras each day etc. I will start working on my astral Senses that way as well. I honestly thought a working or empowerment of the chakras did the same thing I guess not.

I remember writing a similar post in the past. You do what you feel is right. Just be sure to address both sides of the coin: empowerment and practice. Best of luck on your achievements, mate!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back