Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible consequences of driving a car called “Mazda”

Larissa666

Greetings, family.

Does anyone know if it would be bad for me to drive a Mazda car, due to well known background of the name, and what it means?

I have an eye on one car, and I love it in every way, the only thing that troubles me is name.

I can try and ignore its name, but I am wondering about negative consequences it can have on me, if any.

Thank you in advance!

Hail Satan!!!

No, I wouldn't say so. However, you need to be careful which model you are getting and on the grip and other things of the car.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, I wouldn't say so. However, you need to be careful which model you are getting and on the grip and other things of the car.

Thank you. I have collected a lot info on the specific model I am looking at, and everything is OK, it was just that name made me a little bit nervous.

The history behind it is that founder just picked the name because he see it fit. It appears that he didn’t have any specific agenda.

Larissa666 said:
Greetings, family.

Does anyone know if it would be bad for me to drive a Mazda car, due to well known background of the name, and what it means?

I have an eye on one car, and I love it in every way, the only thing that troubles me is name.

I can try and ignore its name, but I am wondering about negative consequences it can have on me, if any.

Thank you in advance!

Hail Satan!!!

I don’t think you’re risking anything driving a Mazda.

Because they have made iconic cars (RX7, RX8) and they also worked on the rotary engine which got killed because of its emissions and we all know how big of a hoax CO2-global warming is.

But generally I doubt car manufacturers have any big jewish trace behind them, they (manufacturers) the ones who have to comply with emission regulations after all

V12-POWER said:
But generally I doubt car manufacturers have any big jewish trace behind them, they (manufacturers) the ones who have to comply with emission regulations after all
I disagree with that one. Why then, since 2000 or so, they gradually started building disposable cars? VAG group (Volkswagen, Audi, Škoda etc) basically produces disposable shit that in some cases doesn't even last until the warranty is over. This popular engine downsizing comes at a price and you pay in longevity. Of course, fuel economy estimates look good in lab environment but in real life this is bullshit.
Sure everything can be fixed but that is money YOU have to make and pay for failing engines, trannies, suspension parts, body rust. Some new Ford vehicles in Europe have engine management problems but according to dealers, everything is within spec. (You know how the dealers are the same everywhere in the world.) Mazdas are notorious for body rusting through if you happen to live in the salt belt. The 3.2 liter diesel engine in European Ford Ranger pickups doesn't last 100 thousand kilometers because the oil pump goes south and takes the rest with it. Solution? New engine at about €9K.
Range Rover had a massive problem with crankshafts breaking in their diesel engines. Don't even start me about BMW or the Merc. People here have a saying: There is no BMW without error messages.
Sure everything is safe and fine when you buy the car new and plan to keep it only until warranty expires. The reality is that even then you have to be prepared for down time.
Nowadays it seems that cars are designed by accountants, not engineers. Also add to that the suggested long-life service intervals of 30 thousand kilometers which directly causes accelerated engine wear. Once great diesel engines are gagged with exhaust gas recirculation (causes engine wear), particulate filters and DEF systems. They cause many costly problems and no producer seems to give a fuck.
Maybe you guys haven't noticed it but during last 20 or so years we have been goosestepped to accept that it is fully OK if your car needs huge amounts of money yearly just to keep it running. I have seen times when cars ran just fine for many years, requiring only minimal upkeep.
This is the message of the jews: consume, cattle.
The information here comes from personal research and people I know. A year ago I went through a process of finding the most reliable and cheap to maintain utilitarian second hand car with low miles for my needs so I had to investigate a lot.

Apprentice said:
V12-POWER said:
I disagree with that one. Why then, since 2000 or so, they gradually started building disposable cars? VAG group (Volkswagen, Audi, Škoda etc) basically produces disposable shit that in some cases doesn't even last until the warranty is over. This popular engine downsizing comes at a price and you pay in longevity. Of course, fuel economy estimates look good in lab environment but in real life this is bullshit.
Sure everything can be fixed but that is money YOU have to make and pay for failing engines, trannies, suspension parts, body rust. Some new Ford vehicles in Europe have engine management problems but according to dealers, everything is within spec. (You know how the dealers are the same everywhere in the world.) Mazdas are notorious for body rusting through if you happen to live in the salt belt. The 3.2 liter diesel engine in European Ford Ranger pickups doesn't last 100 thousand kilometers because the oil pump goes south and takes the rest with it. Solution? New engine at about €9K.
Range Rover had a massive problem with crankshafts breaking in their diesel engines. Don't even start me about BMW or the Merc. People here have a saying: There is no BMW without error messages.
Sure everything is safe and fine when you buy the car new and plan to keep it only until warranty expires. The reality is that even then you have to be prepared for down time.
Nowadays it seems that cars are designed by accountants, not engineers. Also add to that the suggested long-life service intervals of 30 thousand kilometers which directly causes accelerated engine wear. Once great diesel engines are gagged with exhaust gas recirculation (causes engine wear), particulate filters and DEF systems. They cause many costly problems and no producer seems to give a fuck.
Maybe you guys haven't noticed it but during last 20 or so years we have been goosestepped to accept that it is fully OK if your car needs huge amounts of money yearly just to keep it running. I have seen times when cars ran just fine for many years, requiring only minimal upkeep.
The information here comes from personal research and people I know. A year ago I went through a process of finding the most reliable and cheap to maintain utilitarian second hand car with low miles for my needs so I had to investigate a lot.

Everything is built to last as much as manufacturer intends it to. Cars are not exception.

They only exception to this rule are the Japanese who still put reliability as most important thing. European car makers used to be very good, but they have started making cars over complicated, which means that there are so many parts that can and will fail. Premium European cars drive like dream when they are new, but after several years of driving, they become nightmare. When things start to fail, they usually start failing one by one. Just when you think you fixed the problem, another one pops up.

Mechanics aren’t really helping either, as they also benefit from this. More cars break, more money for them. Honest mechanics are rare as snow in June. There is this guy on YouTube called Scotty Kilmer, he is one of the few who has no BS approach, and tell the things how they really are, based on his 50+ years of experience.

I have luck that I am fan of cars, even since childhood, therefore I know some things, and can inform myself, by researching stuff from Internet, and listening to other people’s experience. But, most of the people do not care about cars more than just sitting in them and driving them. Mechanics love these people, they can lie to them as much as they want, and they will keep coughing money up, because they think: “hey, who am I to argue, he’s the mechanic, so...he knows better than me.”

Apprentice said:
V12-POWER said:

I agree though that cars get shittier and shittier with time but my point was that I don’t know any car manufacturer CEO is straightaway a Jew. I mean, at least they aren’t as obvious as Elon musk and his lizard face

More or less like they’re forced to comply with regulations (and pointless ones at that, co2 emissions, for starters)

Most of the mechanical weaknesses of these cars come from the fact they’re so tightly regulated that sometimes are forced to go near limits. Anyways, there are still good vehicles around. We have 450k km on our 2007 pickup that the employees use, without an engine rebuild. (It’s a Toyota)

But yeah I agree though. Cars and trucks aren’t tough like they once were. Part of this is people getting lazier and getting angry cause they can’t start a car with a clutch pedal and many other gimmicks.

In the 60s trucks had 2 stick shift dogboxes (unsynchronized) and the accident ratio was lower than now with autopilot, automatic box, gps, +500hp engines, etc. It’s not entirely manufacturers fault.

Larissa666 said:

Oh gee, I hope not. I was hoping on getting a Mazda Mx5 Miata sometime in the future. Well, that's one car I was hoping to get. From a car guy's perspective, I'd stay away from the Rx7 and Rx8 because of their rotary engines. They tend to be less reliable than traditional piston engines.

Larissa666 said:
Premium European cars drive like dream when they are new
You are wrong, dear friend! A friend of mine bought a brand spanking new BMW X6 fully loaded with everything but the kitchen sink. His car stood more in the dealers yard than his! Interior falling apart, malfunctioning electronics and various other driveability issues. They even discovered that a self-tapping screw had penetrated an electronics module - an overworked slave had made a mistake at the assembly plant. Yet the price was approx. $130k for his car. Go figure, right?
I could give many more examples about Audi and Merc but you already get the point.

Even the Japanese quality (Toyota, Honda) has gone somewhat south because they obviously outsource various parts that fail.

Anyway, like I said, everything is OK until the dealer honors the warranty and even then they'll try to make you pay for their mistakes. After the warranty expires you are pretty much f00ked.

V12-POWER said:
Cars and trucks aren’t tough like they once were.
Sad, isn't it? Search for F-150 Ecoboost problems to see what I mean. They thought that a smaller turbocharged engine is going to give better economy. They were wrong. And the tiny economy you MAY get, you pay more than that fixing the damn thing because turbocharging increases stress on the internals of an engine thus severely hurting longevity. The simple naturally aspirated pushrod V8 was foolproof to some extent in comparison to all the "new tech".

Apprentice said:
You are wrong, dear friend! A friend of mine bought a brand spanking new BMW X6 fully loaded with everything but the kitchen sink. His car stood more in the dealers yard than his! Interior falling apart, malfunctioning electronics and various other driveability issues. They even discovered that a self-tapping screw had penetrated an electronics module - an overworked slave had made a mistake at the assembly plant. Yet the price was approx. $130k for his car. Go figure, right?

You know what BMW stands for? Break My Wallet.

Apprentice said:
Even the Japanese quality (Toyota, Honda) has gone somewhat south because they obviously outsource various parts that fail.

If you're talking about the CVT transmissions, then yes. Never get a car with a CVT that means avoid Subaru unless it's a manual, definitely never get a Nissan because their transmissions always take a shit around 70,000 miles. Honda, Toyota, it's all the same. Too bad the manual transmission is dead in the US except in tiny and slow eco cars like the Chevy Sonic/Aveo or expensive sports cars like the Subaru WRX, Toyota GT86, a Mazda Miata or (If you're getting the 5.0 V8 version) a Mustang.

I really like to drive. It's a masculine thing it seems because I noticed women are not enthusiastic to do it and in my experience men drive better.

ShadowTheRaven said:
You know what BMW stands for? Break My Wallet.
Of course. And there is more like Found On Road Dead and Fix It Again Tony.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Too bad the manual transmission is dead in the US
With the exception of some fine muscle cars and tractor trailers, was it ever alive? I've driven stick for the most part of my life (in Europe) and I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of those miniature engines. Are they economical hauling+towing the same load? Not really. The laws of physics are still the same: you need power to get the mass moving. The vehicle I bought came with a Hemi paired to the tough 545RFE auto trans and I love it. Yea, I know, the Hemi has its own weaknesses but most of them can be circumvented by doing maintenance and oil changes religiously and taking it easy with the skinny pedal.
Did you know that most European engines have timing chain problems? They have been designed to stretch out prematurely. Replacing a chain is also difficult because the accountants running the show decided to put them between the engine block and tranny. This means more money from consumers.

ShadowTheRaven said:
(If you're getting the 5.0 V8 version) a Mustang.
I was advised to stay away from Furd by my buddy who manages a repair shop specialized on US vehicles. Those engines are a bit more complex and prone to breakdowns.

Apprentice said:
With the exception of some fine muscle cars and tractor trailers, was it ever alive? I've driven stick for the most part of my life (in Europe) and I'm tired of it. I'm also tired of those miniature engines. Are they economical hauling+towing the same load? Not really. The laws of physics are still the same: you need power to get the mass moving. The vehicle I bought came with a Hemi paired to the tough 545RFE auto trans and I love it. Yea, I know, the Hemi has its own weaknesses but most of them can be circumvented by doing maintenance and oil changes religiously and taking it easy with the skinny pedal.
Did you know that most European engines have timing chain problems? They have been designed to stretch out prematurely. Replacing a chain is also difficult because the accountants running the show decided to put them between the engine block and tranny. This means more money from consumers.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I was advised to stay away from Furd by my buddy who manages a repair shop specialized on US vehicles. Those engines are a bit more complex and prone to breakdowns.

You're talking about the Ecoboost Mustang, *those* engines are complex and likely to break. Frankly I think Ford should've never put an Inline-4 in a Mustang, turbocharged or not.

And i've only learned how to drive stick about a year ago. Buddy of mine let me learn in his 2018 Subaru WRX. Aaaaaand now I want one. I'm gonna have to get a vape too while I'm at it

ShadowTheRaven said:
Apprentice said:

ShadowTheRaven said:

You're talking about the Ecoboost Mustang, *those* engines are complex and likely to break. Frankly I think Ford should've never put an Inline-4 in a Mustang, turbocharged or not.

And i've only learned how to drive stick about a year ago. Buddy of mine let me learn in his 2018 Subaru WRX. Aaaaaand now I want one. I'm gonna have to get a vape too while I'm at it
Vape? Wtf dude that’s just retarded, have a mind of yours.

Aquarius said:
Ohh ok haha

You ever hear the stereotype that a BMW owner never uses his turn signals? Or that Audis cut people off? Or that Honda Civic Si owners are ricers? Or that Toyota Prius owners are gay? Yeah, there's one for every car. Subaru's stereotype is "people who vape", especially if they own a WRX or Legacy.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:
Ohh ok haha

You ever hear the stereotype that a BMW owner never uses his turn signals? Or that Audis cut people off? Or that Honda Civic Si owners are ricers? Or that Toyota Prius owners are gay? Yeah, there's one for every car. Subaru's stereotype is "people who vape", especially if they own a WRX or Legacy.
Mhh nope, never heard of it. lol

TopoftheAbyss said:
I really like to drive. It's a masculine thing it seems because I noticed women are not enthusiastic to do it and in my experience men drive better.

I like cars, and I like to drive, too, but I am mediocre driver. I am a bit jealous of men and their driving skills, it’s like most of them are born with steering wheel in their hands.

I’ve seen women who are good drivers, but they are rare.

Larissa666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

I like cars, and I like to drive, too, but I am mediocre driver. I am a bit jealous of men and their driving skills, it’s like most of them are born with steering wheel in their hands.

I'm not a great driver but I'm good. It took me a bit to learn because I have anxiety and once I couldn't go because I was in third gear and it took me sow time to realize it.

Larissa666 said:

I'm a guy and I was pretty bad at driving for a while during training. Took me a couple months longer than most people to learn it. Though the exam to get your license is beyond brutal over here so it's like you're being forged by lava before you eventually pass, lol. So because of that I'm rather good now too. I was shitting my pants during the exam though. Rarely ever had that much anxiety at any other point in my life, not gonna lie. The morning of the exam I was contemplating my life and shit :lol:

Also my driving instructor was a woman. They're rare but there are women out there who can be damn good at it too.

Larissa666 said:

Men are probably more mechanically proficient. Not only that, we love to see what our precious machines can do :) For instance, I'm saving up money for a drift car.

Shael said:
Larissa666 said:

I'm a guy and I was pretty bad at driving for a while during training. Took me a couple months longer than most people to learn it. Though the exam to get your license is beyond brutal over here so it's like you're being forged by lava before you eventually pass, lol. So because of that I'm rather good now too. I was shitting my pants during the exam though. Rarely ever had that much anxiety at any other point in my life, not gonna lie. The morning of the exam I was contemplating my life and shit :lol:

Also my driving instructor was a woman. They're rare but there are women out there who can be damn good at it too.
I'm a guy and lost my driving license because i was flying with my car and it got destroyed, thanks to the Gods I got out without a scratch but the point is, It's better to have a lot of caution than be very good at it, don't even know what being good means when driving a car.

Aquarius said:
I'm a guy and lost my driving license because i was flying with my car and it got destroyed, thanks to the Gods I got out without a scratch but the point is, It's better to have a lot of caution than be very good at it, don't even know what being good means when driving a car.
By "being good" I mainly meant having the basics of driving ingrained into your very being. To a point where regardless of the situation and regardless of what you do/think while driving, a portion of your mind is always unrelentingly focused on the road and on what is happening, ready to react correctly to anything that happens within a splitsecond. Having achieved this will ensure that you literally cannot divert your focus away from driving even if you tried. This kind of caution and ingrainment of essentials is what will save your life one day if a bad situation was to happen on the road.
I managed to develop this because of the extremely strict and brutal exam of getting my driver's license. Despite feeling nervousity and fear like I was about to get killed or smth for the slightest mistake, I stayed laser-focused on the road for the full 45 minutes. And I still failed the first time because of smth small. On the second one my fear & anxiety was another 5x worse because I felt like everyone would make fun of me if I failed again. But that time I passed, and through all of this I ended up having all essentials for driving ingrained deeply into my being.
I never want to do that exam again though :lol:

Shael said:
Aquarius said:
By "being good" I mainly meant having the basics of driving ingrained into your very being. To a point where regardless of the situation and regardless of what you do/think while driving, a portion of your mind is always unrelentingly focused on the road and on what is happening, ready to react correctly to anything that happens within a splitsecond. Having achieved this will ensure that you literally cannot divert your focus away from driving even if you tried. This kind of caution and ingrainment of essentials is what will save your life one day if a bad situation was to happen on the road.
I managed to develop this because of the extremely strict and brutal exam of getting my driver's license. Despite feeling nervousity and fear like I was about to get killed or smth for the slightest mistake, I stayed laser-focused on the road for the full 45 minutes. And I still failed the first time because of smth small. On the second one my fear & anxiety was another 5x worse because I felt like everyone would make fun of me if I failed again. But that time I passed, and through all of this I ended up having all essentials for driving ingrained deeply into my being.
I never want to do that exam again though :lol:
Lol I failed my first one too! I drived with the manual brake on the whole time hahahahahaha fuck

Aquarius said:
Lol I failed my first one too! I drived with the manual brake on the whole time hahahahahaha fuck
Hahaha I feel you man. For me it was a sneaky cyclist driving to the very back right of my car. I didn't even realize there was a cyclist there until the guy told me after we were done. I drove too far to the right and he didn't like that. I was just trying to drive as "perfectly" as possible but it backfired lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back