Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy workings to increase creativity?

Ardgion

Hello.
I used to draw on paper before but I stopped for I don't know what reason and recently I have been looking for something to replace my time spending playing video games. YES, I'm doing freeing the soul work and so far it has been working. Still have around 2 weeks to complete it. But back to subject. I was good at drawing before but now I got a bit rusty. I'm wondering is there any wokring I can do that can increase my skillls and creativity in drawing. I know, practice makes perfect, but looking if I can do a energy working aside to help me.
Many thanks :D
Hail Father Satan!

Ardgion said:
I know, practice makes perfect, but looking if I can do a energy working aside to help me.
This is actually the perfect approach. Workings should always be done in unison with physical efforts for maximum effect.

I just checked the Squares and I'm genuinely surprised to see that none of them mention "Creativity" in their magickal rulerships. I could have sworn one of them had that written there.
Anyways, the energies of Venus should work for your goal here, as they rule over art and artists.
If you want to use a Rune instead, I would recommend "Ansuz". It helps with self-expression and gives creative inspiration. :)

In addition to other advice: as with every working, use the most suitable color. Orange, in your case :)

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

Okay thank you, how many times should I vibrate Ansuz? It doesn't say on site. And should I do the working for 40 day straight like for freeing the soul?
Thank you.

In addition to other advice, you should look at the Pineal Meditation: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

I also wanted to add that not for everything a working is needed. Sometimes just adding certain meditations in your schedule will benefit your goals. Trust instincts to decide whether you need a working or simply a different schedule.

My last suggestion, in case you do a working, is to focus the energy on the pineal gland mostly, as this will help you the most in creativity. An empowered sacral chakra and throat chakra also support your creativity.

Ciao, in the physical I recommend you reading this book: "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" author Betty Edwards. Great Book.
In the spiritual side you can start a 40day working with affirmation about creativity.

Ciao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back