Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan, God, Nature, Masculinity

darkmonkey666

I agree completely but I also don't believe anyone should try to be anything that is not in their nature as we do have exceptions (more masuline women and more feminine men) and this denying nature is what got us in this mess today in the first place.

We have to balance this somehow.

One of the things I come to realize when it comes to Satan being God, and God is "Nature" or at least a manifestation. And the things I have read concerning Satan and the "strong". Strength from what I understand is masculine and forward moving. If we are meant to go forward to become Gods, I realize this means we must become strong in every area of our lives. I'd like to think that anyone strong is a person has to do with following Satan's commandments or you could say "after God's own heart", since Satan is God. I'd like to take this on a literal note that this would bring us closer to Satan, the stronger we get. In other worlds til we are Independent.... (meaning til we are no longer weak).

Strength can take on many forms and isn't limited to just "one" way. Strength in mind, strength in heart, strength in body can all take different shapes since everyone is different. Also, Satan is our creator but that doesnt make him "god" as he is above "god" as "god" is merely a type of energy in the universe. To be strong is simple, follow your nature, perform spiritual practice, and live a healthy lifestyle.

I believe nature triumphs civilization, because civilization is man made. I believe there are suppose to be tribes, not "one nation", I think this idea of everyone being at one, world peace, utopia or whatever is hogwash, because according to "white man's bible" aren't we all suppose to be diverse? I also thought we are suppose to be with our own anyway, that is not just race but also our bloodlines (I am not talking about marrying family, I am talking about natural bonding with family) and yeah there might be some natural infighting among the races, tribes due to territory which is natural.

So because civilization is man made it's bad? Or are you saying Nature doesn't intend to have civilization to exist? Or are you saying that nature is better than civilization? Regardless, civilization is not inherently wrong. Jewish created/influenced civilization is the only harmful and decadent type of civilization around. Civilization is also one of natures laws as it will happen regardless of what anyone thinks. If you have a race of people that band together, one way or another civilization will be created in time as the only other option is to perish. A group will survive while the individual will perish. The more one advances the more one will truly understand what "one's race is their nation" truly means.

The emasculation of males or castration, if women reject "nice guys" then its pretty clear that there arent many strong males anymore, men have become way too passive and its society who teaches men to be weaklings. And then we have women praising the women masculine traits that does not come natural to a woman who is ignoring her biological make up, and then everything is falling apart, I am aware that due to centuries of oppression of women and whats going on, we are waiting for all of this to get balanced instead instead it went to the extreme one end and misunderstanding that the masculine and feminine are in the soul. And being WISE about all of this, understanding the soul. I know that what is unnatural is when you know it doesn't come natural to you and deny your biological make up and I see so many things that seem unnatural.

Biology is biology and that makes up the physical body. There is also the soul which contains the blueprint of your existence. The mistake here is that there is too much focus on the physical and also rejection of the self. One's biological sex is determined already within the soul and will always be that sex. Regardless of sex, the soul is made up of both feminine and masculine energies. The point is to honestly follow your own nature and to stop rejecting yourself based on "muh feelings" and criticism from others. As for "rejecting nice guys" i hear enough of this argument from women hating mgtow types or incels. There is a thing called compatibility. Not every person is going to be compatible with someone. These people either a) go for the types that dont fit with them, or b) are absolute losers that shouldnt even allow their genes to continue. Take care of yourself, get a job, live healthy, and stop being a loser and women will like you. After that its a matter of whether things work out or not. Another thing is theres the blame on women for rejecting you. Could it be that women "have a choice on who they want to be with" :O. Could it be that after centuries of oppression, forced marriages, and being treated like property they finally have the liberty to choose their own partner and decide to reject you? (Mind you this isnt being directed at you specifically but in general)

Anyway I believe testosterone, and biological men should be strong physically, mentally, spiritually and embodies the masculine to its full force. I also believe that masculinity in its extreme is suppose to be violent, and by that I do not mean mindless retarded violence, but the kind where you are confident and back up what you know because you are STRONG and it will stir up people who have a big problem with you. As one said that the gods are very masculine and goddesses very feminine.

Not only men, women too should embody strength within them. Men aren't 100% masculine and women arent 100% feminine. The Gods and Goddesses embody a balance. They are both strong and compassionate. Both violent and gentle. Both Destructive and creative. That is because balance is necessary.

This is just my opinion but I believe you are very biased or rather lopsided in your view points. Too focused on masculinity and manliness. Too much or too little is both bad. Strike a balance. Not only with being both masculine and feminine but how much of one you have. Being too masculine or not enough masculinity is bad. Not having enough femininity or being too feminine is bad. Follow your nature and strike a balance.

Civilisation is born because people realise they can't live alone, so they use natural law to create societies where everyone has their role, based on their soul traits. That's what allows us to not only survive but also thrive. Thriving is what happens when civilisations are pure and thus controlled by SS and made up of SS. Of course, when the enemy is in control and has poisoned everything, it's difficult to understand about civilisation. Ultimately, you can see how civilisation has a place in nature, if you want your kind to survive in the universe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back