Movies, games, series

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Re: Movies, games, series

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:38 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
RoyBatty91 wrote:
Egon wrote:I have, I was very excited about this game. Now pay attention to the catch phrases. Don't they give a vibe of "we must all be as One as a human race, look what happened after the Trumpocalypse divided us"... Then as villains you have these yellow vesting "terrorists" who are described as "separatists" in the trailer.

I think Death Stranding/Kojima is anticipating a bigger breakdown than what we've already seen. Continental empires don't last forever, especially when they have nothing but "Serve Us And YHWH And Kill Yourselves" to keep them together.

I'm with Egon on this one. It looks like a bunch of jewish bullshit. Like it's speaking to antifa (commies) to want to destroy the western world so they can bring in a world where everyone is "one". Ad nauseam. Seriously, that did make me feel like throwing up just writing that. The yellow vest like characters being reffered to as "demons" and shown to have some sort of a connection to the shadow monsters the showed in the trailer. It's pushing xianity propandga and as many things nowadays it's also pushes nihilism nonsense since that's popular with the majority of low IQ millenials. Looks like it's similar to Detroit: Become jew uh I mean Human in that regards but with an open world theme and more action in it.
Sometime ago I've read that people's experience with kojima is that he said he doesen't like nor niggers nor jews. So I don't expect some leftist crap by him, but who knows?
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Egon

Postby Egon » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:40 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Upcoming movie about the conflict of Edison and Tesla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3gaLQNwig

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:56 am

Egon wrote:

Upcoming movie about the conflict of Edison and Tesla:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3gaLQNwig

Huh. Interesting. I might check that out
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:37 pm

SJW's bully 7 years old actress over hypothetical comic movie character:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNBbRDELV5E

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:06 pm

9/11 predicted 11 years earlier in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

https://youtu.be/dTh1woTmDqs?t=176

loki88

Postby loki88 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:52 pm

FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR
the 80s Japanese anime has a lot of occult references, the main evil-doer called 'shin'(hebrew)

SPACE ADVENTURE COBRA
this Japanese anime portrays in one of its episodes a 'boss' enemy of a reptilian shapeshifter who behaves like david icke's reptilians and underscores the reality of the reptilian jews

ASTROBOY (original)
in one of the episodes from the 50s freemasonry is portrayed with a group of hostile pharonic figures led by a jew called 'rasburton'(more references to the cabal) who is eventually defeated by astroboy

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: A LINK TO THE PAST
this video game is clearly an allegory of an aryan boy fighting against 'gannondorf' the jew and has the 'triforce'(triangle---freemasonic symbol of the balance of thoughts, emotions and actions, which the jew has stolen and distorted)

I recommend for people to get these games/cartoons from pirate bay and spread them as memes (anti-jew; pro-Aryan)

Solar Falcon

Postby Solar Falcon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:13 pm

Did anyone see this episode of American Dad? Season 4 episode 7. Lol I can’t believe this one was actually aired :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1a4LfAMhQ&t=49s

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 am

Solar Falcon wrote:Did anyone see this episode of American Dad? Season 4 episode 7. Lol I can’t believe this one was actually aired :lol:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1a4LfAMhQ&t=49s

As long as they throw in a quick false claim on a serious subject then it's allowed. Look at all the anti-jew but pro xian people on Twitter or on YouTube. Even if they're not aware they are still useful idiots who are used to attract people who are waking up and take them to a dead end.

Nothing surprising here. A lot of western "adult" cartoon does this regularly.

Hail Satan!!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:48 pm

For this 4th of July...

Why Funny Valentine is the BEST Villain in JoJo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oen0zvtYprg

ImageImage

Hvítr Ormr

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:27 pm

loki88 wrote:
this video game is clearly an allegory of an aryan boy fighting against 'gannondorf' the jew and has the 'triforce'(triangle---freemasonic symbol of the balance of thoughts, emotions and actions, which the jew has stolen and distorted)

I recommend for people to get these games/cartoons from pirate bay and spread them as memes (anti-jew; pro-Aryan)

Anyone remember this old meme from the somewhat infamous Legend of Zelda cartoon? Might be useful for making our own memes

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:23 pm

loki88 wrote:

I just mentioned this series in another thread but I might as well talk about it more here while I'm signed in.

I recently have been playing Breath of the Wild and i must say this game is amazing. Not just the beautiful artwork and the neat mechanics but the story is fantastic as well. I was caught by awe by how much real spirituality they use. Some of it exaggerated like most games/anime but a lot of it sticking to practicality. It made me get into the lore of The Legend of Zelda and I'm happy I did. If people have seen my prior posts on this thread about the Pokemon games theyll see how much I have enjoyed the lore behind it. Getting back into it after actually seeing the spirituality concepts behind many of its themes and even Halo to an extent. this series is on par with that in my opinion. I have missed out on a great series growing up lol. I plan on playing through these games when I have time. This current one has a lot in it so I'll probably stick to just this for a while lol.

Maybe in the future I'll make a post about the irl spiritual similarities they have in the game like I did with the other series.

loki88 wrote:FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR
the 80s Japanese anime has a lot of occult references, the main evil-doer called 'shin'(hebrew)

"Omae wa mou shindeiru" :evil:

"NANI" :o

Basically all I know of that anime lol

Hail Satan!!!

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:02 am

I'm watching that and it is a pretty cool anime indeed. Highly recommended for those who like sci-fi and 80's style anime.

loki88 wrote:SPACE ADVENTURE COBRA
this Japanese anime portrays in one of its episodes a 'boss' enemy of a reptilian shapeshifter who behaves like david icke's reptilians and underscores the reality of the reptilian jews

loki88

Postby loki88 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:17 pm

some of the later episodes have the character of a reptilian shapeshifter, a subtle (not so subtle) reference to the jew. I recall its being in the later episodes(30+). Also the original Lupin portrays mossad agents in one of its episodes

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Not sure if this has been posting but the disgusting movie "Hereditary" has an all jewish cast and produce except for one member which is a man who has half jewish children and is the "father" in the movie. The guys ex-wife is jewish.

The entire movie is legit centered around disrespecting Paimon one of the gods. It really fucking pisses me off how fucking open they are about it. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PRODUCER, CAST MEMBER. ALLL jewish. The one fucking gentile looks at all the jews around him in pure hatred. You can SEE the hatred in his eyes in one of the scenes where he's supposed to be "mad".

That isn't acting that is hatred dude. I'm pretty sure this dude fucking aided the jews in their crimes and is suffering the consequences of not being accepted by the gods. Fucking disgusting filth of a worthless piece of shit movie. FUCK that movie dude.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

May the Empire of Orion prosper for eternity. Hail Sanat Kumara Enki!

hailourtruegod

Postby hailourtruegod » Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 am

Syntax wrote:Not sure if this has been posting but the disgusting movie "Hereditary" has an all jewish cast and produce except for one member which is a man who has half jewish children and is the "father" in the movie. The guys ex-wife is jewish.

The entire movie is legit centered around disrespecting Paimon one of the gods. It really fucking pisses me off how fucking open they are about it. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PRODUCER, CAST MEMBER. ALLL jewish. The one fucking gentile looks at all the jews around him in pure hatred. You can SEE the hatred in his eyes in one of the scenes where he's supposed to be "mad".

That isn't acting that is hatred dude. I'm pretty sure this dude fucking aided the jews in their crimes and is suffering the consequences of not being accepted by the gods. Fucking disgusting filth of a worthless piece of shit movie. FUCK that movie dude.

The same person who made this movie is also behind the new movie called MidSommer which is basically just trashing Pagan Swedes and Pagans in general. It's being pushed in the mainstream movie articles as a masterpiece of some sort.

Hail Satan!!!

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:06 am

Hvítr Ormr wrote:
loki88 wrote:

Anyone remember this old meme from the somewhat infamous Legend of Zelda cartoon? Might be useful for making our own memes

I have to, must in fact, correct you. that's from the Zelda CD-i games that do not, under any circumstance, actually exist. they're a fever dream

the Zelda cartoon meme was the "well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess" line.

Hvítr Ormr

Postby Hvítr Ormr » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Adrellis wrote:I have to, must in fact, correct you. that's from the Zelda CD-i games that do not, under any circumstance, actually exist. they're a fever dream

the Zelda cartoon meme was the "well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess" line.

Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess.

But yeah I just looked it up, and you're absolutely right, those memes are from the cutscenes from CD-i games aren't they? I never realized that's what they were lol. For years I always thought it was just a weird really low budget cartoon adaption that got made.

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:51 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:
Syntax wrote:Not sure if this has been posting but the disgusting movie "Hereditary" has an all jewish cast and produce except for one member which is a man who has half jewish children and is the "father" in the movie. The guys ex-wife is jewish.

The same person who made this movie is also behind the new movie called MidSommer which is basically just trashing Pagan Swedes and Pagans in general. It's being pushed in the mainstream movie articles as a masterpiece of some sort.

This angers me. Of course the jew owned mainstream media is pushing this shit.
Hello there my beautiful family member. I am currently away from the forum studying in an attempt to learn more. I will still be browsing the forums but I will not be replying to any threads. I may occasionally make a thread to gain insight into an issue. Thank you.

Syntax

Postby Syntax » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:52 pm

hailourtruegod wrote:

I cannot wait until we destroy them. Thank you for informing me of this my friend.

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:29 pm

I don't understand this part:

When the Jews return to Zion
And a comet fills the sky
The Holy Roman Empire rises
And you and I must die
From the eternal sea he rises
Creating armies on either shore
Turning man against his brother
Till man exists no more

Damien
Iced Earth:

So a beast resides in me
Deep down I always knew
I never really did fit in
So diverse from all of you
Let him who comprehends
Know the number of the beast
It's a number of a man
A number just for me

As the boy becomes a man
Father's minions pave the way
Set in motion now, Armageddon
Final conflict, end of days

I embrace the hounds of Hell
And the power they oblige
For the task that lies ahead
The Nazarene I'll crucify
They'll see the raptures of our kingdom
They'll see the truth to mankind
I'll show them what Hell truly is
The monotony of their lives

And you and I must die
Till man exists no more

Nazarene, what can you offer?
Since the hour you vomited forth
From the gaping womb of a woman
You have done nothing
But drown men's soaring desires
In a deluge of sanctimonious morality
I was conceived of a jackal
Your pain on the cross was but a splinter
Compared to the agony of my father
I will drive deeper the thorns
Into your rancid carcass
You profaner of Isis
Cursed Nazarene
I will avenge thy torment

Now, Disciples of the Watch
See your Prince of darkness rise
Through famine and destruction
The four Horsemen at my side
I demand a victory
I demand a sacrifice
Or spend all eternity
In the flaccid gut of Christ

And you and I must die
Till man exists no more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCrbRcSRxc

This song is about the Devil’s son Damien from the 1976 horror film ‘The Omen’.

As the song comes to a close, a backmasked message can be heard and, when played backwards repeats the lyrics from earlier (“Your pain on the cross was but a splinter compared to the agony of my father. I will drive deeper the thorns into your rancid carcass, you profaner of Isis. You have done nothing.”).

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:17 pm

Found this great video:

Shiksa Goddess - Gassed No Jews

Music video "Gassed No Jews" ('I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne parody) by Shiksa Goddess (Goyim Goddess or Sinead McCarthy)
Music video made of clips from the WWII Documentary: "Hell-Storm"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eqrNsD6wGKX0/

Edelwise

Postby Edelwise » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:15 pm

Fuchs wrote:Found this great video:

Music video "Gassed No Jews" ('I'm With You' by Avril Lavigne parody) by Shiksa Goddess (Goyim Goddess or Sinead McCarthy)

Does she still drink fructose bombs while making fun of the JoS? I haven't been paying attention to the Hunts lately.

HP. Hoodedcobra666

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:26 pm

Edelwise wrote:

Does she still drink fructose bombs while making fun of the JoS? I haven't been paying attention to the Hunts lately.

She's probably sniffing good glue and doing good crack, to go into a spaz mode in front of tv to blame the JoS for like uhm...Completely annihilating the enemy spiritually while all she does is divide all people who have a purpose like a meth witch.

HP Mageson called her a meth-witch or something and it appears his statement was correct.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:18 pm

Edelwise wrote:

She's probably sniffing good glue and doing good crack, to go into a spaz mode in front of tv to blame the JoS for like uhm...Completely annihilating the enemy spiritually while all she does is divide all people who have a purpose like a meth witch.

HP Mageson called her a meth-witch or something and it appears his statement was correct.

Could someone explain me the background story to this ?
But the video is quite good or did I miss something?

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:33 am

Fuchs wrote:Could someone explain me the background story to this ?

Back in the old forums in a time when her husband and she pretended to be promoting NS Paganism I was following her channel and introduced her to the JoS and it was all going well and Renegade even talked some nice things about Spiritual Satanism, this was so untill the tribe that feed their paycheck freaked out finding this and where like "shit they are the real deal, you were supposed to be promoting veganism and anti-gay Aryan-christos flat-earth NOT those", so one day when some supposed member of ours was pushing Sinead to dedicate to Satan they aped out off their closet and started all kinds of BS against us, who were helping translating their documentaries and such, and nowdays they promote full out christard gnosticism and they've lost all relevance in "NS scene" than when they've started.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:38 am

Egon wrote:

Back in the old forums in a time when her husband and she pretended to be promoting NS Paganism I was following her channel and introduced her to the JoS and it was all going well and Renegade even talked some nice things about Spiritual Satanism, this was so untill the tribe that feed their paycheck freaked out finding this and where like "shit they are the real deal, you were supposed to be promoting veganism and anti-gay Aryan-christos flat-earth NOT those", so one day when some supposed member of ours was pushing Sinead to dedicate to Satan they aped out off their closet and started all kinds of BS against us, who were helping translating their documentaries and such, and nowdays they promote full out christard gnosticism and they've lost all relevance in "NS scene" than when they've started.
Wow that’s retarded.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Fuchs

Postby Fuchs » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:27 pm

Egon wrote:

Thx for the explanation

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:23 am

I'm really enjoying to watch/read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. The way the characters strive for bravery rather than slave morality and they don't have an issue about taking revenge. Basically the story starts when the patriarch of the Joestar family shows "xtian compassion" for the ungrateful wicked, and all the misfortunes of their family and the world starts.

The villain in season/Part 6 is this psychopathic catholic priest who was in an interracial gay relationship with the self-proclaimed god whose goal is to "attain heaven" (destroy the known Universe), by sacrificing over 36 "sinners" (strong willed people) and give birth to a reptilian baby Messiah.

In Part 7 jeebuz is a literal corpse creep deluding the President of the US and the protagonist to fight each other so its corpse can be made whole, and impregnate a non-consenting 14 years old girl for his "coming". Everybody becomes obsessed with jeebuz' body like the One Ring in LoTR, and a lot of innocent people die in the process of their infighting.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:53 am

I have really started enjoying mangas, and now my wallet is always empty lol, I havent seen an anime in a while, mangas are the shit!

Adolf Hitler

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm

No One Understands Fate in Anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8WXxsrz_Y4

Shael

Postby Shael » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 pm

Egon wrote:I'm really enjoying to watch/read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
I'm actually watching it currently. I think it's not bad. Though there are some references in there that annoy me, overall I'm enjoying it.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!

Hail Satan Forever!

SATchives

Postby SATchives » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:26 am

Egon wrote:9/11 predicted 11 years earlier in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure:

https://youtu.be/dTh1woTmDqs?t=176

Predicted it put there methodically like how the Simpson's did and other shit out there, too subliminally ease the masses into there agenda

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:22 pm

I played the Dishonored games and they were great but flawed.
The characters are really cool except one.
You can make choices in the game and you get to choose once to side with users of magic or church people that fight this magician and call then heretics. I didn't know what I was dealing with and I killed the wizard (who isn't a great guy, but still) and brought him to the xians where I found out it was the "burn the heretics" type, so of course I loaded a save and killed him instead.
This game has also great game design, it has victorian architecture and is set in the 1800s. Science and magic are part of its world. Its greatest scientist (Anton Sokolov, the exception of cool characters) looks Jewish as fuck, and he's an ally. I can't but hope in a sequel where it's revealed he's a villain.
The game gives you a huge choice of how to kill the enemies but if you kill many of them you get a bad end, it's turn the other cheek mentality. I know a Jew is part of the production of these games.
I also don't like how much the main characters have been aged in the second game, it's dumb.

Skull Knight

Postby Skull Knight » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:58 pm

In episode 30 of Dragon Ball various groups of people are searching for one of the dragon balls and they find that a (((merchant))) has one for sale. Throughout his entire appearance he is shown rubbing his hands, acting kind and welcoming. Whenever someone purchases one he goes into the back of his store and grabs a fake one.
Later on in the episode a military colonel goes to purchase a dragon ball and the (((merchant))) brings a gun to the transaction in case his scheme goes south. Ultimately he gets shot and killed because the colonel sees through his lies.

DarkAries

Postby DarkAries » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 am

What's abaut whit the Dark souls? I find some spiritual thing in the game(Solaire try to find the Sun), but there are some xian enemy, like everybody in the Demon's ruins, or Lost Izalith(from dark souls one). So what is the truth?
Hail Satan!
Hail Azazel!
Heil Hitler!

Thoth

Postby Thoth » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:25 pm

Hard to Be a God (2013 film)

"A group of 30 scientists travel from Earth to a nearly-identical alien planet that is culturally and technologically centuries behind. The inhabitants of this planet have brutally suppressed a renaissance movement, murdering anybody they consider to be an intellectual, and thus the planet is stuck in the middle ages. Anton, one of the scientists from Earth, is sent to infiltrate the local populace of the Kingdom of Arkanar and help them progress as a society, although he is forbidden from getting involved with local politics or forcibly interfering with the advancement of technology or culture. He assumes the identity of Don Rumata, a nobleman who resides in a large castle surrounded by poverty. There, he lives with Ari, a young woman whom he has taken as his bride, and the juvenile prince of Arkanar. Rumata's presence divides local opinion; some treat him as a God, others despise him.

Don Rumata tasks himself with finding Budakh, a doctor who has been kidnapped by Don Reba, the tyrannical prime minister of Arkanar. Reba's militia, referred to as (((the Greys))), are responsible for the murder of many intellectuals, including scientists and writers."

Don Rumata is literally Satan who came to the planet Arkanar to help evolve the population.
This film clearly demonstrates what the Jews did through Christianity in the middle ages. The film completely immerses you in the darkest era of history. Anyone should see it.
I am so sincere to admit that I consider it one of the best films I've ever seen, and I've seen many films in my life.

Egon

Postby Egon » Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:04 pm

Aquarius wrote:I have really started enjoying mangas, and now my wallet is always empty lol

Same lol. I'm recently reading Fist of the North Star and I came to this part where there is a gang called (((Golan))) (Golan heights in pissrael?) that practice sex slavery and want to create a nation for "god's chosen":

DarkAries wrote:What's abaut whit the Dark souls? I find some spiritual thing in the game(Solaire try to find the Sun), but there are some xian enemy, like everybody in the Demon's ruins, or Lost Izalith(from dark souls one). So what is the truth?

I like the SoulsBorne franchise a lot but I don't think there's much message into it. I look more for the mechanics and the artistic aspect of the series. The "Hero's Journey" towards linking the Flame, it's an interesting message.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:36 am

Egon wrote:
Aquarius wrote:I have really started enjoying mangas, and now my wallet is always empty lol

Same lol. I'm recently reading Fist of the North Star and I came to this part where there is a gang called (((Golan))) (Golan heights in pissrael?) that practice sex slavery and want to create a nation for "god's chosen":

DarkAries wrote:What's abaut whit the Dark souls? I find some spiritual thing in the game(Solaire try to find the Sun), but there are some xian enemy, like everybody in the Demon's ruins, or Lost Izalith(from dark souls one). So what is the truth?

I like the SoulsBorne franchise a lot but I don't think there's much message into it. I look more for the mechanics and the artistic aspect of the series. The "Hero's Journey" towards linking the Flame, it's an interesting message.

Wow well that’s revealing. A very bad goy manga.

Adolf Hitler

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:06 pm

Shael wrote:I'm actually watching it currently. I think it's not bad. Though there are some references in there that annoy me, overall I'm enjoying it.

There's been positive and negative things about Jojo's. The most positive being they show one of the characters in Fascist Italy being best friends with a National Socialists good guy, not to mention the Third Reich is in the side of the main characters to begin with. Also Hamon breathing = Pranayama etc. The one annoying thing I can remember is using the names of Egyptian Gods to be the Stands of Dio's minions.

Goldenglazed666

Postby Goldenglazed666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:45 am

Aquarius wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
RoyBatty91 wrote:
I think Death Stranding/Kojima is anticipating a bigger breakdown than what we've already seen. Continental empires don't last forever, especially when they have nothing but "Serve Us And YHWH And Kill Yourselves" to keep them together.

I'm with Egon on this one. It looks like a bunch of jewish bullshit. Like it's speaking to antifa (commies) to want to destroy the western world so they can bring in a world where everyone is "one". Ad nauseam. Seriously, that did make me feel like throwing up just writing that. The yellow vest like characters being reffered to as "demons" and shown to have some sort of a connection to the shadow monsters the showed in the trailer. It's pushing xianity propandga and as many things nowadays it's also pushes nihilism nonsense since that's popular with the majority of low IQ millenials. Looks like it's similar to Detroit: Become jew uh I mean Human in that regards but with an open world theme and more action in it.
Sometime ago I've read that people's experience with kojima is that he said he doesen't like nor niggers nor jews. So I don't expect some leftist crap by him, but who knows?

I don't think Kojima is racist against blacks considering they've had somewhat prominent and fun roles in his past games.

..im also certain there's no way his new game is pandering to xianism, nihilism, jewism, communism or any of that crap in a positive way lol.
Japanese people typically think in the style that'' a bundle of sticks is stronger than just one stick''...for better or for worse..

Seems he wants to make his audience (America being his main fanbase), more aware of issues we're facing as a planet; with the destruction of Nature and potential collapsing of America, and the game is even showing death as a disease, plus this game is taking place in post-apaclyptic times...so its not slandering to Trump or yellow vests, the game is been in development for many years, possibly before Trumps election tho im not sure..

Kojima is a very smart guy and tastefully covert in his views. and he likes to make his audience actually use their minds, I get the vibes that he wants to wake up America (by showing them his exaggerated vision of the future (doesn't have to be ideal)) and inspire them to want to actually do something (go against the jewish tide) because America taking back over control of their country would also in turn help Japan do the same and obviously make the world a better place.

Sorry, I'm a Hideo Kojima fan and felt i the need to chime in on his defence, tho i'd be embarrased if the game did turn out to be fucking liberal op :oops:
There is just very little info on the game yet as he likes to keep his fans guessing..but judging his past game series, he knows his history, especially the world war/cold war eras and is far from being communist.
Subhumans try to rule this world..but with honor we fight against it all..
Out in numbers we are..but still we are strong and stand tall!

Goldenglazed666

Postby Goldenglazed666 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:49 am

Aquarius wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
RoyBatty91 wrote:

I don't think Kojima is racist against blacks considering they've had somewhat prominent and fun roles in his past games.

..im also certain there's no way his new game is pandering to xianism, nihilism, jewism, communism or any of that crap in a positive way lol.
Japanese people typically think in the style that'' a bundle of sticks is stronger than just one stick''...for better or for worse..

Seems he wants to make his audience (America being his main fanbase), more aware of issues we're facing as a planet; with the destruction of Nature and potential collapsing of America, and the game is even showing death as a disease, plus this game is taking place in post-apaclyptic times...so its not slandering to Trump or yellow vests, the game is been in development for many years, possibly before Trumps election tho im not sure..

Kojima is a very smart guy and tastefully covert in his views. and he likes to make his audience actually use their minds, I get the vibes that he wants to wake up America (by showing them his exaggerated vision of the future (doesn't have to be ideal)) and inspire them to want to actually do something (go against the jewish tide) because America taking back over control of their country would also in turn help Japan do the same and obviously make the world a better place.

Sorry, I'm a Hideo Kojima fan and felt i the need to chime in on his defence, :)
There is just very little info on the game so far as he likes to keep his fans guessing..but judging his past game series, knows his history, especially the world war/cold war eras and is far from being communist.
Subhumans try to rule this world..but with honor we fight against it all..
Out in numbers we are..but still we are strong and stand tall!

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:27 pm

Shael wrote:
I'm actually watching it currently. I think it's not bad. Though there are some references in there that annoy me, overall I'm enjoying it.
I know exactly what you mean.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Shael wrote:
I know exactly what you mean.

Adolf Hitler

Blackdragon666

Postby Blackdragon666 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 am

Thoth wrote:Hard to Be a God (2013 film)

"A group of 30 scientists travel from Earth to a nearly-identical alien planet that is culturally and technologically centuries behind. The inhabitants of this planet have brutally suppressed a renaissance movement, murdering anybody they consider to be an intellectual, and thus the planet is stuck in the middle ages. Anton, one of the scientists from Earth, is sent to infiltrate the local populace of the Kingdom of Arkanar and help them progress as a society, although he is forbidden from getting involved with local politics or forcibly interfering with the advancement of technology or culture. He assumes the identity of Don Rumata, a nobleman who resides in a large castle surrounded by poverty. There, he lives with Ari, a young woman whom he has taken as his bride, and the juvenile prince of Arkanar. Rumata's presence divides local opinion; some treat him as a God, others despise him.

Don Rumata tasks himself with finding Budakh, a doctor who has been kidnapped by Don Reba, the tyrannical prime minister of Arkanar. Reba's militia, referred to as (((the Greys))), are responsible for the murder of many intellectuals, including scientists and writers."

Don Rumata is literally Satan who came to the planet Arkanar to help evolve the population.
This film clearly demonstrates what the Jews did through Christianity in the middle ages. The film completely immerses you in the darkest era of history. Anyone should see it.
I am so sincere to admit that I consider it one of the best films I've ever seen, and I've seen many films in my life.

Sounds like it's totally worth the watch :ugeek:
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

loki88

Postby loki88 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:32 pm

If you haven't check out the Fist of the North Star anime from the 80s---there is lots of crytic references to jews and to the constellation of Orion/Pleides (7 stars). The 'evil' character of the anime is named Shin after the hebrew letter

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Announcement of new series produced by the author of Berserk, created by his Studio:

danewpath

Postby danewpath » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:57 pm

there's was a french parody of "the invaders" by "les inconnus"(a trio of french comedians) which satirize immigration by depicting the "invaders" as middle easterners
the sketch was made in the 1991 and it's surprising how it passed under the radar
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ljob
You Can see below my personal attempt at translating the script below(even if it's not that accurate that's the best i could.)

NARRATOR:Marcel Vincent had seen them, for him,everything began at an evening when he came back from
a political meeting somewhere around Marseilles,when he tried to find a shortcut that he had never found
As he started to be tired,it began at the landing of a objet from the deep space...
At the Moment, Marcel Vincent
Knows that the Invaders are HERE!

***THE INVADERS***

NARRATOR:The invaders... these strange beings from deep space to conquer the earth.

"INVADER" 1:i assure ya, we're going to f**k 'em up!

MARCEL VINCENT:Hello,Marie-chantal? Marie-chantal listen me, they are here! the invaders are here!
and i need your help quickly!

MARIE-CHANTAL:but of course! you can trust me!,stay calm Marcel,i came up.

MARCEL VINCENT:yeah.

MARIE-CHANTAL:(turn off the phone,talking to two men close to him) The moron has fallen for the trap.

NARRATOR:Marcel-vincent,alone,must pay attention to everything,and everyone.

MARCEL VINCENT:price?

Cashier:26.90F

Cashier:We can help you,Mr Vincent?

MARCEL VINCENT:Listen,colonel,we must act fast!they are here, hidden among us!

COLONEL:Mr Marcel Vincent,you've showed the so-called zone in question,lots of concentration,
but we have found nothing.
MARCEL VINCENT:You Don't believe me.

COLONEL:How do we recognize them?

MARCEL VINCENT:But they are like us,But Sometime they can have a slightly different voice, and
they also have a much longer middle finger than ours.

COLONEL:Charles-Edouard,Jean-Hubert,Go To my desk,i send you my two best Friends,That all i can do for you
and i must go outside,i have more important things do do.

MARCEL:Colonel,Colonel!

CHARLES-EDOUARD:Hello Mr Vincent!
JEAN-HUBERT:Hello, Mr Vincent!

CHARLES-EDOUARD:We can help you? you-
JEAN-HUBERT:Sshhh,We Can Help you? Simply.

MARCEL VINCENT:How it is happened

SURGEON:According to the autopsy,he eaten a rotten sandwich with harissa,he died after a long intoxication

MARCEL VINCENT:that's horrible

SURGEON:I am sorry mr vincent,we did everything we could.

MARCEL VINCENT:Thanks

SURGEON:You are welcome,Mr Vincent.

MARCEL VINCENT:No Don't kill him,No!

MARCEL VINCENT:Why Did you kill Him He Was our only evidence!

???:Which Evidence? The invaders Can take multiples and different forms!

???(chinese accent): He he he,we're gonna f**k 'em up!

SABNAC50

Postby SABNAC50 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:33 pm

TopoftheAbyss wrote:Have any of you played Smite?

I did but it doesn't looks to Satanic for me since in the game Anubis is very small while in reality is very tall .This game is made for people to waste time and pay for skins.

SdD

Postby SdD » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:15 pm

This is an example of a game called mlbb/china

https://activity.mobilelegends.com/en/skindesign/

Only those who have the game vote...

But that's not the issue, but whether to participate or vote in these events of different things, and win or make a certain character or something like that win, where the theme makes people keep Gods/Goddesses memories alive.

Would it be something respectful to the Goddesses/Gods or not? I think so. What about you?

BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:21 am

I can only recommend the miniseries Chernobyl and The Terror for people who enjoy the horror genre.

Chernobyl is so beautifully made and highlights the tragedy and sacrifice of gentile people to protect the rest of Europe. It also shows just how evil the Soviet Union was and will fuel your hate towards the Jews and the enemy. And its's surprisingly accurate. I've seen people whine about certain details that were changed. And people who are butthurt when it comes to the blame it puts on the commies.

The Terror was made after a book. And while said book is fully paranormal, the series is kind of left to open interpretation when it comes to the paranormal element of the plot. I really enjoy that. It also has a very interesting plot and was inspired by true events.