Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Louis Cyphre

Hello,
Recently, I've been seeing 911 number everywhere(not only this number), and i have no idea what it can mean.
I was searching for "911 synchronicity" in google, but I only found some xian bullshit with guardian angels...
Does anyone know it means?
Thanks

Not an expert in this but I believe it's a number of destruction and endings. 9 for endings and 11 for destruction/domination/war. Also adds back up to 11 with it's squaresum.
See the 9/11 incident as an example, which was kabbalistically planned and orchestrated by the Jews to tie into these kinds of energies.

Shael said:
Not an expert in this but I believe it's a number of destruction and endings. 9 for endings and 11 for destruction/domination/war. Also adds back up to 11 with it's squaresum.
See the 9/11 incident as an example, which was kabbalistically planned and orchestrated by the Jews to tie into these kinds of energies.

I see.

I thought it's some coincidence, but this is just too frequent.

I also see 88, 1111, 4444 quite frequently.

I thought that the demons are trying to give some signs or somth, but I'm not advanced enough to talk with them yet :|

Jax911 said:
You already found the answer. Enemy angels are fucking around with you as they are known to mess with numbers.

If that's the case them I will try to do AOP more often.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back