Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Battle the; Your just an anti-semite nutcase argument

For some time now I have been spreading the info we have an JoS in online games. Sometimes people have a very VERY positive reaction to it and sometimes I get laughed off which really isn't that much of a big deal. However, occasionally you will come across someone who says as I said in the topic: ''Oh ur just another insane anti-semite''. Now for the NPC's the people who hated the jews the most were the Nazis and to them Nazis are the ultimate evil because Indiana Jones said so lol.

But on a more serious note, u just can't seem to explain anything to them. S part of me doesn't want to blame them because they are being programmed both in the astral and in the physical by our education system so its almost impossible for some people to break free. But how should I deal with these kinds of people? What do you think is the ultimate trump card when it comes to the fact that people don't just randomly hate jews but they have pretty much earned this hate.

There's quite a number of them who likely will never break out of that way of thinking; they've already dismissed you as nutty and racist, and anyone else who may come along with the same information will likely receive the same treatment.

For those that could be capable of shedding that way of thinking, I think what would be the most effective method is the gradual exposing of the Jews. When there's just instance after instance after instance after instance of Jews being involved in questionable shit, promoting horrible anti-White garbage, and so on, there's only so much that a person can ignore before things start to really grate on them, and that the "not all Jews" excuse doesn't really make a difference long-term even if it were true. It takes time to wear down that resistance, but there's millennia worth of examples, quotes and Jewish teachings to unload on an individual who wants to act like it's unreasonable to at least criticize the Jews.

The trump card would honestly vary between person to person. I can say for me personally, seeing their disproportionate representation in positions of power and influence in conjunction with their depraved, actually racist teachings makes it undeniable something is wrong here - but others find ways to excuse them even then. Gotta pick the battles where you think you can appeal to that person's values and standard of evidence.

Don't do it. Leave the information there and that's it. You don't have to deal with all the morons who are refuting facts even when the facts are hitting them in the face. Tell them something like "This information is not for blind morons like you" and nothing more. Rather spend this time with people who ask questions and are somewhat more interested in what you are sharing.

When they are eating out dumpsters thanks to the Jews then they might understand the situation. Don't worry just spread the truth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back