Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dangerous People

ShadowTheRaven

So I'm uneasy about this topic, but I grew up with a dangerous crowd. One person in particular stands out, but I'm not using any names for privacy reasons.

I grew up in the ghetto and have seen my fair share of fucked up shit. Shootings, stabbings, jumpings, robberies, you name it I've seen it all. I grew up with some people who ended up being the only friends I could fall back on, until I learned that you really can't trust anybody at all. One of those people threatened me a long time ago, and I did a death spell on him but because I've known him for so long I've held back. He ended up attempting suicide by heroin overdose but survived. I've felt guilt, but at the same time I've felt that I need to finish the job despite him having a son, and it would be absolutely heartless of me to leave a child fatherless.

But regardless of all that, I'm scared for my life. I've moved away from him, but I'm afraid he might find me. I'm asking for your guys' opinion, should I finish the job or am I just being paranoid?

Listen, if your life is threatened, your life comes first.

Secondly, he was being an asshole to you, so who says he is not going to be an asshole to his child?

If you are still not sure you could do a binding on him.

Have you tried binding him? Start on this full moon and go for 40 days if necessary, or just 9 days. Sometimes it can take quite a while for death spells to manifest, just because it seemed to be effective before doesn't mean it will this time, he may have been going through a bad transit that time, and you might end up holding back again. Bindings work quicker. Isa and Gebo for emergencies like this.

Lydia said:
Have you tried binding him? Start on this full moon and go for 40 days if necessary, or just 9 days. Sometimes it can take quite a while for death spells to manifest, just because it seemed to be effective before doesn't mean it will this time, he may have been going through a bad transit that time, and you might end up holding back again. Bindings work quicker. Isa and Gebo for emergencies like this.

He overdosed like a week after I begun.

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
If you don't mind me chiming in, what would be the best planetary day and hours to do a binding. Also, is there a certain amount of affirmations that need to be stated. Thanks for your time.
Hail Father Satan.

Hi Lydia, what would be the best planetary day and hour to use for a binding with Isa and Gebo. Also, can I vibrate these 2 runes 27 times each followed by 9 affirmations for the binding ? Thanks for your time.
Hail Father Satan

victory666 said:
Hi Lydia, what would be the best planetary day and hour to use for a binding with Isa and Gebo. Also, can I vibrate these 2 runes 27 times each followed by 9 affirmations for the binding ? Thanks for your time.
Hail Father Satan
I'd say go with Saturday during the hour of Saturn, in a waning (decreasing) moon.
That amount of reps for both the runes and affirmations sounds fine to me. Make sure you vibrate the runes lengthily and "dragged out" for maximum effect, just like Maxine did in her mp3 of the runes. Basically just make sure you don't "rush" the vibrations.

victory666 said:
Hail Father Satan

Full Moon regardless of day, hour of Saturn.

And yes, 27 is great. For emergencies like the OP, try to go higher, like 60, or 66, as this ties into 6, and is 6x11 Isa's number.

9x affirmation is correct. I actually think I did one using 6x affirmation and it felt effective. And as we use 3 for the RTR, perhaps that is also effective.

Remember not to worry my friend. My guardian told me "Worrying will be your detriment" and I believe that could be the same for many other SS here. We all have the ability to gain a powerful soul and a powerful mind. Remember that a powerful mind and soul attracts what the mind dwells on. The first thing you should do is stop worrying and focus on protecting yourself and gaining control of your thoughts. If you are advanced enough you can invoke Aether to make yourself inconspicuous and unable to be found as well as to "cover your tracks" in a sense. I wish you the best of luck my friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back