Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old Age

darkmonkey666

If we do Sa Ta Na Ma vibration for at least 20 to 30 minutes a day and the final rtr to remove curses each day preferably with a Kundalini Yoga session does that mean we do not have to grow old even if we we're not to complete the magnum opus by age 60 or 70.

I heard of people in Ancient texts (even in the Bible it's talked about) living to be like 900 years old or whatever and I don't think those people were God's yet is this a secret that achieves this.

It would seem this would give people plenty of time (if nothing traumatic in the material happens happens that kills the person) to achieve Godhood in this incarnation.

So far so good I am 32 and I don't look like I am ageing at all. But I can't be sure till I am about 40 or whatever if this is working.

I think this depends on many more factors than just vibrating Satanama every day. It definitely helps though.

As long as you make sure you advance consistently, have a healthy diet, and keep yourself flexible (this is of the highest importance), you will reach the point of "not aging" as quickly as possible. Also keep in mind that even if, hypothetically, it were to take you until you are 60 years old, you would still end up reversing your aging process from then onward, growing "younger" again in appearance from there until you are back at how you looked in your prime (usually around 25 years old).

In addition to Yoga, chakra work daily slows down the aging process. If one has a good meditation session, one doesnt have to age for that day.

Aging is the deterioration of the endocrine system. Since the chakras govern and correspond with that system, empowering them will prevent aging or slow it down tremendously.

Something to note its common for Yogi's in India to live normally for hundreds of years and not become physically old, their hair might get white but that's about it.

HPS Shannon said:
In addition to Yoga, chakra work daily slows down the aging process. If one has a good meditation session, one doesnt have to age for that day.

Aging is the deterioration of the endocrine system. Since the chakras govern and correspond with that system, empowering them will prevent aging or slow it down tremendously.
Nice! I'm gonna remain 19 yo forever! lol

HPS Shannon said:

Yes, i'm sure it's not just the Satanama mantra that makes you younger but in general meditation. It's just that we don't have scientific evidence about chakra work or Satanic meditation like for Satanama (but obviously we know Satanic meditation work).

Hi HPS Shannon,
Is there a link to a specific chakra program here on the JOS Site that you would recommend. Thanks for the work that you do in helping Father Satan's family.

victory666 said:
Hi HPS Shannon,
Is there a link to a specific chakra program here on the JOS Site that you would recommend. Thanks for the work that you do in helping Father Satan's family.
Check out HP Hoodedcobra666's "40 Day Meditation Program" for a start if you haven't already. The link is in my signature. :)

luis said:
HPS Shannon said:

Yes, i'm sure it's not just the Satanama mantra that makes you younger but in general meditation. It's just that we don't have scientific evidence about chakra work or Satanic meditation like for Satanama (but obviously we know Satanic meditation work).

There are studies which show the de-advancement of alzheimers using the Satanama vibration. Also the thing which controls death due to cellular senescence are the length of our telomerase. There is much science and studying behind immortality but jewish science prevents the knowledge of reactivation of a telomerase regeneration gene from being public.

Fighting the ageing is a constant thing as the universe has energies which compel us right now to grow old. All animals do and everything living.

Meditation is resistence to this, good meditation is a halting lever. Mastery can reverse any progress done by ageing.

Considering I have seen a person who was around 60 years old, meditate for 2 years, and look better at 65 than they did in the last 10 years, and that without doing extensive or rigorous meditation, I have seen proof of the power of meditation at older age.

Many Yogi teachers are 70 years old and they look as if their late 30s. Yoga, on its own, can reverse severe cases of illnesses and restore motion in people who have had intense diseases or accidents that otherwise would have left them ruined for life.

Just by doing meditation and daily yoga plus exercise, you definitely will slow down the ageing process, make it extremely more merciful in how it comes to you when it eventually comes, and improve general health and soul condition permanently for you.

Aging and becoming old was considered a disease by the ancient people apparently.

victory666 said:
Hi HPS Shannon,

The chakra tuning meditations work just fine. Which is why they are there. Theyre effective.

The enemy curses on us coincide with death and preventing our souls and serpents from reaching immortality. Cursing us to death essentially. HP Mageson wrote about it.

But now that we have the RTRs, it further aids us in reaching higher levels.

Ok so even on the God's planets there are forces of nature that would cause things or life to age right? Ok so if we don't want to die at least we meditate. I would rather not deal with death again. I am not sure in any of my past incarnations I knew there was a choice even though yeah I meditated sometimes I know that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back