Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Couple Questions

Darkstarowo

1. As a Satanist I find myself Drawn to both the Upright Pentacle as well as the inverse. To me they both represennt our creator. I have always intuitively liked the Upright one and Have seen it continuously represents the Morning Star, which for me is a positive aspect of Lucifer/ Satan as well as Venus which is the planet of Satan, Venus Travels in a Pentagram Orbit around the sun every 8 years. On top of this I am Aware it is symbolic of the Microcosm Ruling the Microcosm, Spirit over the elements.. this has always led me to like the one better.. is this wrong? I realize on a aesthetic/geometric level it could be sending energies up, doesn't it all depend on intention? For me the positive Light(Knowledge/Power) bearing aspects of Lucifer are clearly defined by this as well as representing our personal power. Would it be considered wrong in this community to dawn the symbol, given this perspective? Thoughts are welcomed.

Secondly,
As far as power meditation is concerned it seems to me that The foundation meditation is one of the more effective and necessary ones for my path. however I find myself drained often by it, I have trouble differentiating between physical and spiritual energy and often time push a little too much, even when attempting to absorb it I will tire myself out, I have heard among spiritual thought that the universe is within us and therefore we are infinite however I am looking for the right perspective to unlock this energy. (In addition there was a portion to this meditation that involved visualizing actual air entering your pores, this one was very effective for me but I can no longer find it, it could have been that It was on a different site or I was imagining it) Your perspective on maintain and generating energy are appreciated.

Third
I have a Large Interest in Ceremonial Magick but with all my heart do not want to disrespect the gods after everything they have done for me. Is there any Satanic Material Involving Ritual Magick that would not offend our gods. I have only found about 2 Rituals so far but I believe that psychologically the extravagance and extra tools may help me get into the correct state of mind to have me overcome my logical paradigms.

Fourth
I have been Studying the Placebo affect and recently stumbled upon a article of the different models of magickal paradigms, it seems that the Energy model and the Psychological models are different, however can be used interchangeably within the Meta Model. It seems to me the Psychological goes along the lines of set it and forget it, similar to the placebo affect in which your expectation and belief along with emotions(or energy) will generate the outcome once it leaves your conscious mind by forgetting (Also Is it completely necessary to forget about your magick for it to become effective.. I feel it isnt but it has worked for me in the past. If so are there Techniques for this because it seems the more I "resist" forgetting the more the thoughts come. I would like to come to the point in the energy model where I can push in vast amounts of energy very quickly and need little information Possibly to be able to work candle magick on demand in case of emergency whether it be combat or otherwise.

Fifth
The Horned god Is suppose to be Representative of Satan and therefore Enki as i Sumeria One of Enkis symbol was the goat. Would It stand to reason that the Horned god Cernunnos would also be referencing him, and as for the goddess does anyone have some thoughts on Aradia, she seems like an interesting figure as far as standing up to the church to teach magick following the inquisition. Would It be suitable to use wiccan rituals with Satan and Lilith standing in for the god and goddess.. I feel uneasy calling them especially if I am still perfecting my craft.

Finally,
I feel as if I am somewhat Re inventing the wheel here.. I was raised christian but have a strong desire to be at one with the gods.. My subconscious is still reprogramming and given my living situation I have a tough time being able to complete 40 day programs for reconditioning my mind. I have been attacked by angels numerous times (Please note the I take full responsibility for this experimentation) but also seen my logickal paradigm overcome my satanic one.. essentially meaning that when shit hits the fan I'm on my own to a degree, I seem to be juggling 3 different Paradigms, the Logical Materialist(Via my father) The Judeo Christian Virus( Via my mother) and The magickal/Satanic (myself) in some form of disheartening Agnosticism.. To be honest its hard because I always prided myself on being very open minded.. but at this point in my life it seems that I cannot gain the benefits of spirituality that way.. they require absolute faith in what you are doing. I don't like forcing my beliefs on others and I value being open minded very much because I was not given that courtesy.. But if I am playing with a virus.. and that virus will ultimately kill me if I even accept it a little bit.. how can I do this.. Quantum physics has experiments such as Schrodinger's Cat as well as theories such as infinite realities and many worlds theory.. and they help me get into magickal and spiritual paradigms because reality is just the way that we define it.. but If I accept one I feel like I have to accept them all. One of the Core tenants on this path is free thought and not proselytizing, but If I stand Idle amongst fools I will become one of them and sometimes its not up to me.. my living situation forces that upon me.. I want to be able to study spirituality quantum physics the occult and play music, not sell my soul away to some wage slavery, but it seems they are contingent upon each other.

I know I have presented a lot here and I apologize for droning on.. but I have no one to talk to about these things.. I have trouble communing with the gods due to the logical paradigm, and the closest person that I can discuss these things with is actually a Christian and childhood friend.. Point being that I trust him.. and when trusting the word of a christian you inevitably get caught up in their beliefs, there is one other person I could discuss things with to a degree but she is female and my girlfriend gets incredibly jealous when I'm on my phone.. Anyway your help is greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan
Thank you Lucifer, Son of the Morning, for everything you have done for me and shown me.

1. Well i'm not sure how you missed this as it's the 1st thing you see when you click the meditations tab from the home page.
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html said:
Satanic Meditation Information[/url]"]"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

2. Because it is necessary, you can't progress without 1st having strong foundations, foundation meditation and void meditation are very important, as well as cleaning your aura and chakras, i'm sure you brush your teeth and take showers because you understand proper hygiene is important for good health, which is also the same case for spiritual hygiene.

3. Well this is simply preference, you can of course make your own rituals.
Also i'm sure you've seen this as well?
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Advanced_Satanic_Ritual.html
I personally don't use props or do ceremonial rituals due to privacy.

4. energy goes were the mind is, if you keep believing in something or thinking about something, that's where your energy is going, this is why void meditation is important because if you keep thinking or worrying about things your energy would simply be going towards this, which would end up manifesting these things depending on how much energy has been directed to it.

5. Wicca is literally just christianity hiding behind a pagan facade, so you should avoid that.

In your conclusion, contact with 'angels' and such entities tend to stick around make sure you're completely detached from them or this will become a problem later on.
Make sure that you're doing an Aura of protection daily.
Also are you dedicated?
You need to be dedicated to follow this path, the 'Truth' does not come easy, people who advance in power will attract the attention of the enemy who will try to stop you, Satan's protection is priceless.

Satan does not allow friendly association for those who're without(meaning other people not dedicated to Satan).
So i don't know about your xian 'friend' but if you continue friendly relations with this person it's going to affect you negatively in the long run.

About being open minded you answered your own question: "But if I am playing with a virus.. and that virus will ultimately kill me if I even accept it a little bit.. how can I do this"
If you're dedicated to Satan then being open to the enemy and their programs will simply be detrimental for you, as for your pride, well it just seems like you put your pride on a stupid concept.

"not sell my soul away to some wage slavery, but it seems they are contingent upon each other"
I asked if you were dedicated before, but i can see that you're not.
You have no idea what you're saying you could have just read the dedicated page which is found from home page of the site, the FAQ is at the bottom.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

You asking questions here is a bit redundant as most of the answers are already on the site.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/index.html

Darkstarowo said:
1. As a Satanist I find myself Drawn to both the Upright Pentacle as well as the inverse. To me they both represent our creator. I have always intuitively liked the Upright one and Have seen it continuously represents the Morning Star, which for me is a positive aspect of Lucifer/ Satan as well as Venus which is the planet of Satan, Venus Travels in a Pentagram Orbit around the sun every 8 years. On top of this I am Aware it is symbolic of the Microcosm Ruling the Microcosm, Spirit over the elements.. this has always led me to like the one better.. is this wrong? I realize on a aesthetic/geometric level it could be sending energies up, doesn't it all depend on intention? For me the positive Light(Knowledge/Power) bearing aspects of Lucifer are clearly defined by this as well as representing our personal power. Would it be considered wrong in this community to dawn the symbol, given this perspective? Thoughts are welcomed.

Rook already said it, but this is the first thing you see on the Meditations page:

"Fools do not know what they are doing. Energy is being sent up. It should go into the earth to replenish her. The overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space,causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems."
-Satan/Lucifer

So we use the down-pointed pentagram to replenish the Earth with the energy that has been used against her.

Darkstarowo said:
Secondly,
As far as power meditation is concerned it seems to me that The foundation meditation is one of the more effective and necessary ones for my path. however I find myself drained often by it, I have trouble differentiating between physical and spiritual energy and often time push a little too much, even when attempting to absorb it I will tire myself out, I have heard among spiritual thought that the universe is within us and therefore we are infinite however I am looking for the right perspective to unlock this energy. (In addition there was a portion to this meditation that involved visualizing actual air entering your pores, this one was very effective for me but I can no longer find it, it could have been that It was on a different site or I was imagining it) Your perspective on maintain and generating energy are appreciated.

If you're tiring yourself out from absorbing energy, that's because you haven't built a "tolerance" to it so to speak. The body can't handle a sudden change in bioelectricity all at once, you have to grow accustomed to it.

Darkstarowo said:
Third
I have a Large Interest in Ceremonial Magick but with all my heart do not want to disrespect the gods after everything they have done for me. Is there any Satanic Material Involving Ritual Magick that would not offend our gods. I have only found about 2 Rituals so far but I believe that psychologically the extravagance and extra tools may help me get into the correct state of mind to have me overcome my logical paradigms.

It's right here: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

If you're asking the Gods for help in a working, this type of ritual is typical for it. You write the prayer on your own. As for tools, they are not needed. What's necessary is your intention and mindset, and not the tools that you use. Even a simple prayer can suffice.

Darkstarowo said:
Fourth
I have been Studying the Placebo affect and recently stumbled upon a article of the different models of magickal paradigms, it seems that the Energy model and the Psychological models are different, however can be used interchangeably within the Meta Model. It seems to me the Psychological goes along the lines of set it and forget it, similar to the placebo affect in which your expectation and belief along with emotions(or energy) will generate the outcome once it leaves your conscious mind by forgetting (Also Is it completely necessary to forget about your magick for it to become effective.. I feel it isnt but it has worked for me in the past. If so are there Techniques for this because it seems the more I "resist" forgetting the more the thoughts come. I would like to come to the point in the energy model where I can push in vast amounts of energy very quickly and need little information Possibly to be able to work candle magick on demand in case of emergency whether it be combat or otherwise.

Well what kind of magick are you performing? You need to elaborate here, what exactly are you trying to "forget" about during a working?

Darkstarowo said:
Fifth
The Horned god Is suppose to be Representative of Satan and therefore Enki as i Sumeria One of Enkis symbol was the goat. Would It stand to reason that the Horned god Cernunnos would also be referencing him, and as for the goddess does anyone have some thoughts on Aradia, she seems like an interesting figure as far as standing up to the church to teach magick following the inquisition. Would It be suitable to use wiccan rituals with Satan and Lilith standing in for the god and goddess.. I feel uneasy calling them especially if I am still perfecting my craft.

I've made a thread on this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22521

Cobra also mentioned a documentary on the subject and how Cernunnos is not only linked to Satan, but also to Pan.

Thank you for your help, And In reguards to forgetting about magick it is usually spell work, candle magick to be exact I was told it is subject to the "law of least expectance" and that all magick manifests when you least expect it. you must forget about it in order for it to work, but Im not so sure about it. Ive had success before with this method but am thinking there must be another way especially in regards to psychic ability and spiritual warfare.

Sorry rook didn’t see your apply, I appreciate your recomendation on the void meditation because I never had a lay out of when it would be useful before. Yes I am a dedicated satanist and have been for while. What I refer to by wage slavery is the concept of getting a job to work 1/3 of your life away just to get by essentially wasting it when you could be improving mentally or spiritually to be reincarnated and fall into jehovas trap all over again. And as far as the Pentagram goes, with all due respect did you disreguard all of the concepts I just layed out for you? I realize this is one of the more obvious pages on the site but so too is the tenant of no mediators. With this in mind I was just curious if I was the only one who found those perspectives. Valid to any degree. Again not to be disrespectful but satanism is about individuality and freedom, so me dawing an upturned pentagram isnt the issue, I was more so looking for others thoughts reguarding the concepts I layed out. Thank you for your understanding and insight my friends.

Darkstarowo said:
Sorry rook didn’t see your apply, I appreciate your recomendation on the void meditation because I never had a lay out of when it would be useful before. Yes I am a dedicated satanist and have been for while. What I refer to by wage slavery is the concept of getting a job to work 1/3 of your life away just to get by essentially wasting it when you could be improving mentally or spiritually to be reincarnated and fall into jehovas trap all over again. And as far as the Pentagram goes, with all due respect did you disreguard all of the concepts I just layed out for you? I realize this is one of the more obvious pages on the site but so too is the tenant of no mediators. With this in mind I was just curious if I was the only one who found those perspectives. Valid to any degree. Again not to be disrespectful but satanism is about individuality and freedom, so me dawing an upturned pentagram isnt the issue, I was more so looking for others thoughts reguarding the concepts I layed out. Thank you for your understanding and insight my friends.
Yes individuality and freedom, doesent mean you have to act like an idiot disregarding instructions and doing stuff just for the sake of muh individuality, there is no reason to turn the pentagram upward and since you now know what Satan has stated about that why would you be idiot disregarding this instructions?

Darkstarowo said:
Again not to be disrespectful but satanism is about individuality and freedom, so me dawing an upturned pentagram isnt the issue
By that line of thinking, you're saying "Because I'm an individual, which is what Satanism is about, then I will pay billions to the jew church every year, to help feed poor, starving African Children (while ignoring my own Race of Children who are poor and starving in my own county)." (There are so many adverts for you to waste your money on thinking that you are helping feed non-White Children who have still been starving for decades, despite these "charities" also having existed for decades.)

It is a matter because
4adWJsV.jpg

Darkstarowo said:

I see what you mean by wage slavery now.

"And as far as the Pentagram goes, with all due respect did you disreguard all of the concepts I just layed out for you?"
Well you stated that you just intuitively liked it and that it represented things to you, to me these appeared to just be your personal preferences on things.
I've already told you the use for it, if you were looking for the meaning and such behind it, well yes there is actually more,
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Satanic_Symbols.html said:
Satanic Symbols[/url]"]
Bolt.gif

The Point Down Pentagram symbolizes energy entering our crown chakra from above. The Satanic Lightning Bolt symbolizes Satan as our True Creator God. The lightning bolt is the life force- the bioelectricity. All point down symbols in Satanism represent energy from above descending and giving life to, and empowering the human soul.
As for what you mentioned about Venus's orbit, Venus does have an orbit when centered on the Earth form a star shaped pattern, and the points where it conjuncts the Sun and Earth does indeed form a pentagram at the end of the cycle, so yes if i recall correctly i do believe there is correlation between the pentagram and Venus like you mentioned, i believe there was a old sermon by HP-Mageson on this, i'll try to source it for you.
Either way if you like symbolism and things like this, HP-Mageson has written a lot, you can probably search up his old sermons on this forums, he also had a lot on the old forums which the enemy took down, one of which is:
https://web.archive.org/web/20160423111906/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic5842.html

To Aquarius. Yes, satan stated this to Hp Maxine, this was her personal interaction with him, mine was seperate. It seems as though the Aljiwah is the tenant to which all satanists apply. If “muh individuality” is how you see it then maybe were not so different than the cristians who follow a cult leader called the pope. Im not trying to get into a heated debate. For me this is not a devate merely an evaluation of intellect revolving around a specific subject matter, and I appreciate those who put forward something intellectually useful. Im sorry it is a little off from your experience with satan, I believe he told me it was alright.
FancyMancy- I am not sure if you have stumbled upon the concept of polarity. It is the idea of all or nothing, black and white, if youre not for us youre against us. Personally I believe there are many shades of grey as stated within the kyballion, a text most likely originated in egypt containing the 7 hermetic laws, until you understand how to control your polarity you will never overcome the laws of nature or the universe, as the Kyballion is the basic principle upon which most mystical teachings are formed. No I do not support christianity and slave mentality, No I do not support paying out the ass for your own damnation in Ignorance to follow like the rest of the herd in hopes of saving those starving. But Yes I do support Individuality and freedom. And I believe Spiritual satanism does so as well.
Rook- Thank you for your Insight my Friend, I appreciate the Intelligable responses.

Darkstarowo said:
To Aquarius. Yes, satan stated this to Hp Maxine, this was her personal interaction with him, mine was seperate. It seems as though the Aljiwah is the tenant to which all satanists apply. If “muh individuality” is how you see it then maybe were not so different than the cristians who follow a cult leader called the pope. Im not trying to get into a heated debate. For me this is not a devate merely an evaluation of intellect revolving around a specific subject matter, and I appreciate those who put forward something intellectually useful. Im sorry it is a little off from your experience with satan, I believe he told me it was alright.
FancyMancy- I am not sure if you have stumbled upon the concept of polarity. It is the idea of all or nothing, black and white, if youre not for us youre against us. Personally I believe there are many shades of grey as stated within the kyballion, a text most likely originated in egypt containing the 7 hermetic laws, until you understand how to control your polarity you will never overcome the laws of nature or the universe, as the Kyballion is the basic principle upon which most mystical teachings are formed. No I do not support christianity and slave mentality, No I do not support paying out the ass for your own damnation in Ignorance to follow like the rest of the herd in hopes of saving those starving. But Yes I do support Individuality and freedom. And I believe Spiritual satanism does so as well.
Rook- Thank you for your Insight my Friend, I appreciate the Intelligable responses.
Lol ok, act stupid then.

I know this topic is long dead.. but something has come to my attention that cannot be ignored, and I feel it is my obligation to report my findings. Given the vast amount of time these ancient symbols have been around many of them have derived a variety of meanings from different sources, and even utterly adverse and opposite meanings to their supposed original. Symbolism is utterly powerful, It allows things to be said without saying, let alone thinking.. anything at all. It is a powerful and core tenant in my system of magick.. Symbolism is in essence meanings that be assign to certain things, Implications if you will, attaching subtle energies to people places things, and even concepts. It is come to my attention that reality is in a very large way, Subjective.. and the meanings that we assign to even basic words can have definitions that do not align with our neighbor's, clarity is important. The Symbol of the Inverted Pentacle specifically seems to go back all the way to Sumeria (albeit it seems that the upright one does as well). Now the meaning we assign to things give it their power, If Satan is this truly Beautiful Being, whom looks as the Gods in heaven (and I believe he does) I feel that he is more accurately portrayed by a pure and omnipotent symbol, than one which has only recently (through anton laveys church of satan) been attributed to him.. In my mind.. Symbolizing him as a goat is disrespectful.. and I feel no better than a christian whom sees the most basic things as an abhorrence and related to Satan.. That being said Id like to Bring your attention to the Inverted cross and the Swaztica.. Both of the symbols originated in what is socially accepted as a "positive light".. Originating in the far east we have the Swaztica as a Symbol of good fortune.. and In modern times we have the Inverted cross Representing st. Peter I believe it was, and him humbling himself as not fit to be sacrificed in the same manner as christ (whether this level of submissiveness and self hatred is ethical or healthy is irrelevant, and not the topic of what I am explaining). However now in modern social conceptions, many see the swaztica of being evil.. a symbol of torture, intolerance, hatred.. and the Inverted cross a satanic symbol representing evil... COMPLETELY REVERSING the definitions originally intended, their symbology, and meaning (and power if you want to delve that deep) just based on a switch in perspective.. that perspective being passed on to others in their society.. and then without being questioned, they will accept this as being "real" "reality"...
So what is the moral of the story?... Reality has many facets that are largely Subjective (and personally I believe this is how the magick of the greats is performed).. by altering perspective you not only shift the way yourself and others think on a topic, subject, or symbol... when you get into quantum physics.. you begin to understand you are altering it PHYSICALLY to a certain degree as well... Therefore whether the Pentagram sends the energy up, Or represents the Spirits Omnipotence over the rest of the elements that make up reality and this world ( which personally I believe is very satanic..).. Or Lucifer as the morning star.. and the Anti-villain, whom the world sees as evil but is truly the worlds most Divine good.. I say it respectfully, its irrelevant what you think.. I will not be another cog in the machine... to me, that's what satanism is all about, and I thank you all for helping me come to that understanding that the symbols, the attire, the tools and techniques we use, they maintain only the meanings we give it, and just because it doesn't line up with societies perspective (a satanic society or otherwise).. it truly does not matter.. Here is what it Represents to me, Satan, Lucifer, the Morning star.. A Symbol of Light, Knowledge/power and subsequently Magick, The Spirit's omnipotence over the 4 other base elements that make up reality.. A Symbol abhorred by the christians as evil when in reality it originated as protection, Divine power and good.. (what better way than this to say Satan?) and a knowledge of occult thought, a Desire to protect those with lesser knowledge and empower the weak to protect themselves.. for light doth not stop upon any shadow.. Look im sorry if this offends you, or you feel I am being ignorant, and wasting my energies, but when I put this on I feel his presence, If thats not a boost in energy I don't know what is.. We are entitled to our perspectives, and those perspectives will shape our reality... But I think the bigger lesson here is understanding something vitally important..The roots of Satanism, Individuality, Free thought, Free speech even if you want to get political (as america was supposedly satanic upon origination). And to Be completely honest, Im not so upset abbout being associated with wiccans.. Wicca in my eyes is a form of Paganism and in that way Intrinsically connected to satanism.. Lavey's Construction of a goat to represent him.. is edgy.. Ill give him that.. it feels powerful.. but I think there lies the meaning... the horned god is meant to symbolize power.. not necessarily satan.. but he was given that association later on (probably due to christians more than anything).. and I dont believe its suppose to be taken Litteral.. Id also Like to point out I am aware of the flaws within wicca.. and how they do seem to focus on the goddess, and promoting a more passive energy, to me the symbol holds none of that, going all the way back the the Greek Pythagoras and Sumeria before him.. wicca is a relatively new religion like christianity.. but out of all the mind control programs I would say it is one of the ones closest to human nature.. even if corrupt.

In closing... Symbols Mean what we say they mean, and when empowered through energies of various types, emotions, force of will, etc.. then they gain power.. not because its innate.. but because we put it there.
To me.. Satan is a Symbol of Freedom.. Rebellion from Tyranny, Personal power ans Self confidence, and a loving god who respects and cherishes our nature.. not to mention Omnipotence and Omniscient wisdom.. In the words of Obi-Wan.. "you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.." community and sharing thoughts is great, but there comes a time when one must say its okay.. we can agree to disagree... lest ye be consumed into conformity once again.. and to me.. that is anti-life anti-nature anti-satan and anti-freedom.. I love you guys, youre the free thinkers.. the chosen ones.. the super powers..but unfortunately I must love myself first. Thank you for your opinions, this topic is closed.. feel free to leave comments, but my mind is made up. I came here out of curiosity to see if anyone else saw the correlations I saw to the symbol, not out of a need for validation, I will do what I must. If you feel I am misrepresenting Satan I apologize, hit me up and we can have a discussion about it, my intentions are pure, but my blades just as sharp.. And I will bow to no one but my god...the teachers,servants, and protectors under him, to whom he has advised me worthy to trust.. and the god to which he is forming me to be.. no disrespect, only self respect, to all of you.. Namaste, The Infinity within me, Acknowledges the Infinity within you..

COMPLETELY REVERSING the definitions originally intended, their symbology, and meaning (and power if you want to delve that deep) just based on a switch in perspective.. that perspective being passed on to others in their society.. and then without being questioned, they will accept this as being "real" "reality"..

They may accept consciously that reversal, but the true meaning of the symbol is in their collective unconscious. You view that matter very superficially. There's a vast collective racial subconscious behind the surface reality.

Darkstarowo said:
Symbolizing him as a goat is disrespectful

The baphomet wasn't meant to be a representation of how Satan looks like, but it's a powerful symbol for spiritual transformation.

Therefore whether the Pentagram sends the energy up, Or represents the Spirits Omnipotence over the rest of the elements that make up reality and this world ( which personally I believe is very satanic..)..

You've bought into the bullshit Golden Dawn explanation of the pentagram. It doesn't symbolize the "spirit" over the rest. That myth came from the RHP organization called the Golden Dawn and other RHP ceremonial magicians. The RHP has corrupted the meaning of the symbols. The upside pentagram symbolizes energy being drained. And that's it.

Darkstarowo said:
We are entitled to our perspectives, and those perspectives will shape our reality...

Darkstarowo said:
The roots of Satanism, Individuality, Free thought, Free speech even if you want to get political (as america was supposedly satanic upon origination).

No, again you're viewing this whole subject very superficially. The roots of Satanism is getting correct information from Satan about how things are, not making up things that feel good to you. You are free to make up things, but that isn't Satanism. Satanism has an objective part, you know.

Darkstarowo said:
If you feel I am misrepresenting Satan I apologize, hit me up and we can have a discussion about it, my intentions are pure, but my blades just as sharp..

It's not that you're misrepresenting him, you aren't representing him at all. You're totally making him up.

I worship jesus and yahweh but I'm a Satanist, because it's about freedom and individuality and you can't force your beliefs on me!Don't tell me what to do!Waaaah! *throws tantrum*
/sarcasm

Darkstarowo said:
Individuality, Free thought, Free speech even if you want to get political (as america was supposedly satanic upon origination).

I would respond to the last guy, but hes looking for attention (jew in diguiseee?...) anyway.. my personal opinion is that you cant segregate based on a creed or religion, with magick we can all be beautiful.. but also we do need a beautiful soul (even if its mentally constructed) spiritual satanism is about perfection of body and soul. Yes you can say Im brainwashed but I do love satan.. to me a Beautiful soul is a Humble one.. Proud body.. Humble soul.. to me that can end wars.. and is the Pinacle of Perfect body and soul.. And just so were clear that Idgaf what any of you think about it, I may even wear an inverted cross. So that if I achieve this oh so amazing Aryan Body.. I can show people Im still down to earth, Humble.. as a promotor of Spiritual Satanism, Satanism in General, and the words of Christ.. because yeah mr. Sheckle, believe it or not, if you look into gnosticism Christ and Lucifer are the same.. and Im not the first to say that it is in essence satanism.. Final thoughts, Fuck you All, and thank you for everything you have taught me. Not all Jews are evil.. Not all Nazis are Evil, and Ill leave it at that because thats enough for his mind to comprehend. Sorry Im not down for brainwashing but for all we know theyre already altering this site.. these wars are over, if you believe that it will manifest. We all want the same thing. Why dont you come back down to earth sometime for a cup of Tea my oh so wise critics.

Forgive my ignorance theyve been hitting me hard.. Ill admit sometimes im a bit too open minded for my own good..

Darkstarowo said:
Forgive my ignorance theyve been hitting me hard.. Ill admit sometimes im a bit too open minded for my own good..

I hope you're doing better now mentally then. Its a slippery slope when it comes to false info so I can't really be mad at you considering where I've been in the past( laughs in ShAmE ). JoS is truly a goldmine information wise, I suggest you fully take advantage of it now that you are doing better.

Dedicating + AoP is a good place to start if you haven't already. Psychological healing working by Lydia is a good one as well and above all the RTR is tremendously helpful as long as you dont over do it. At the moment though I think freeing your soul from enemy influences by HP HC is the most appropiate.

Dedication:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Freeing yourself from enemy influences:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&p=43471&hilit=Freeing+your+soul+of+Freeing+your+soul+of+enemy+influences#p43471

RTR: ( several versions but spiritualsatanism.org by Luminescence is a great tool. )
https://rtr.spiritualsatanism.org/

I suggest you do aura cleaning after the RTR as well. :
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

If you're looking for a more in depth program the 40 days one is a good place to start.

40 day program:
https://web.archive.org/web/20190223062622id_/http://upbeat-rosalind-fd3a63.netlify.com/

Don't let a great oppurtinity go to waste. :)

https://www.theforbiddenreligion.com/

This is where I get my information on gnosticism.. I kind of do inter-dimensional travel rather than look at things in an objective sense while also altering those and other realms through witchcraft so I kinda just have alot on my plate XD I do like teaching though it helps me clear my mind.. Ive turned the rtr into a single ritual to truly revert the and take from existence the jews so when Im safe and sound in the SS dimension Im all good. But I like crafting them so its just alot sorry was not trying to cause any form of disloyalty.. for the record I am a firm believer hitler did care for his people, however there is always anomalies even in judaic culture. Maybe its the brainwashing talking but I have Definitively chosen not to be racist..(in regards to other dimensions of existence) that being said given that this information is true what they have done is completely unacceptable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back