Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan Is Mercury

National-Satanist

Website
oextremocentro.blogspot.com
Mercury was the alchemical name for Kundalini, the serpente of Satan, the roman god Mercury was called the Messenger of gods, “gods” is a codeword for “chakras”, the caduceus is the Kundalini.
Buddha means mercury in sanskrit, several ancient gods were associate with mercury, Wotan was the norse equivalent of Mercury, Enki and Vishnu are the gods of mercury.
In greek mythology, the union between Hermes(Satan) and Aphrodite(Lilith) originates The Hermaphrodite(Magnum Opus).

That is correct about Mercury Going over the posts in Satan's library you will find more on tbe subject as well.

However the Venus/Mercury is a relationship of concept vs what an element is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
That is correct about Mercury Going over the posts in Satan's library you will find more on tbe subject as well.

What about the union of kudalini ,Ida and pigala serpents.The female one the male one connect to one .Also what about the other characters that appear in this myth (Salmakida (Σαλμακιδα ) nymph and the gods)?My theory is since the nymph wants to bind Hermaphrodite (kudalini) with her she will probably be the three blockages that bind kudalini from ascendic and also the female aspect of the soul.The gods that help him escape and make them unite are ,the help they give to unite our souls (Probably with King and Queen Meditation) and help to break those blockages that preventing the serpent to ascend.
What are your thoughts about this ,am I right?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

What do I look for in Satan's library?

EgyptianStar666 said:
Lilith is Aphrodite? Really?
The thing with greek mythology is that the gods giving meaningful tales through those tales but they don't give as historical facts.So a God or Goddess xan be anyone.
Something more regarding your question is that the Goddes Inanna is associated with Aphrodite .

I see. I thought so.

About Hermes, I asked Father Satan if he was Hermes and he answered "yes".

I'm now beginning to wonder if Thoth is really Satan. I got a "yes".

EgyptianStar666 said:
I see. I thought so.

About Hermes, I asked Father Satan if he was Hermes and he answered "yes".

I'm now beginning to wonder if Thoth is really Satan. I got a "yes".
THOTH also known as “Hermes” [Greek], “Mercury” [Roman], “Tehuti,” “Ningishzidda,” and “Quetzalcoatl” [Central America].
  • Zodiac Sign: Gemini- Cancer
  • Tarot Card: 3 of Rods
  • Planets: Mercury, Moon
  • Candle Colors: Silver, Red
  • Metal: Mercury
  • Element: Air
  • Rank: RECORDER OF SCRIPT AND LEGAL DOCUMENTS IN HELL; THE GRAND OFFICE
*The above information was dictated from Thoth, personally.
Thoth is a very high-ranking and important Demon. He is one of the 7 sons of Satan. He is the most brilliant and intellectual of the Gods. He is very likable, extremely charismatic, and friendly. He is the busiest of all of the Demons and it can be difficult to get him to appear in a summoning unless one is of importance to him. His wife is Seshat. She often fills in for him when he cannot be present.
Thoth is the True Father of healing and medicine. He is a Patron of doctors, nurses, paramedics, hospital workers, healers, and all of those who work in the medical profession.

All of us who have seen and interacted with Thoth agree he is tall, muscular, very well built with thick golden blonde hair and blue eyes. He is fair skinned. He wears his hair combed back and in a braid like Asmodeus, both have hair past their shoulders.

Thanks for reminding me. I'm still confused with this now because some people do say that Hermes is Lucifer/Satan. I used to study hermetics and they do mention that Hermes is Satan.

I also had a dream... I pleaded to Father to show me the truth about this... but the answer remains. Thoth is Lucifer.

I'm so confused. Can someone please help me?

Hail Satan

Hymn to Mercury, Orpheus (trans. Thomas Taylor)
XXVIII. To Mercury.
Hermes, draw near, and to my pray'r incline,
Angel of Jove, and Maia's son divine;
Prefect of contests, ruler of mankind,
With heart almighty, and a prudent mind.
Celestial messenger of various skill,
Whose pow'rful art could watchful Argus kill.
With winged feet 'tis thine thro' air to coarse,
O friend of man, and prophet of discourse:
Great life-supporter, to rejoice is thine
In arts gymnastic, and in fraud divine.
With pow'r endu'd all language to explain,
Of care the loos'ner, and the source of gain.
Whose hand contains of blameless peace the rod,
Corucian, blessed, profitable God.
Of various speech, whose aid in works we find,
And in necessities to mortals kind.
Dire weapon of the tongue, which men revere,
Be present, Hermes, and thy suppliant hear;
Assist my works, conclude my life with peace,
Give graceful speech, and memory's increase.

"Hermes, the god of Wisdom, known in Egypt, Syria, and Phoenicia as Thoth, Tat, Adad, Seth, and Sat-an (the latter not to be taken in the sense applied to it by Moslems and Christians), and in Greece as Kadmus. The kabalists identify him with Adam Kadmon, the first manifestation of the Divine Power, and with Enoch. There were two Hermes: the elder was the Trismegistus, and the second an emanation, or 'permutation' of himself; the friend and instructor of Isis and Osiris. Hermes is the god of the priestly wisdom, like Mazeus."—H.P. Blavatsky, Isis Unveiled, I:xxxiii

I would post more, but the point is in "hermeticism" is that Thoth is also known as Lucifer.

The Latin name of Satanas means the Serpent Nas, of Truth, Sata. The situation is Satan symbolically is the kundalini serpent and the serpentine centers that relate to them.

National-Satanist said:
Mercury was the alchemical name for Kundalini, the serpente of Satan, the roman god Mercury was called the Messenger of gods, “gods” is a codeword for “chakras”, the caduceus is the Kundalini.
Buddha means mercury in sanskrit, several ancient gods were associate with mercury, Wotan was the norse equivalent of Mercury, Enki and Vishnu are the gods of mercury.
In greek mythology, the union between Hermes(Satan) and Aphrodite(Lilith) originates The Hermaphrodite(Magnum Opus).
In addiction, the king of gods is commonly represented with horns. The horns represents the ascended Kundalini, for this reason, the Mercury(Kundalini) symbol gás horns.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back