Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do some people need more then one lover to be fully happy? (even if they have one perfekt lover)

GG Allin

I did read mantak chias book multiorgasmic man he talks about a full body orgasm, should be perfect union between two people the best connection/love fealing (/no need for other lovers). But regardles he had such a experience he keeps to have multiple lovers.

I´m normaly happy with my girl, but sometimes, when a hot girl shows interest in me, I think: As long as I use protection etc what is the big deal if I keep the relationship with her. I don't want to hurt her fealings or lie to her (she is total monogamous).

If i did my astrology right it did say I´m a person if i sleep with a girl it should be a lifelong commitment. maybe I did an error on this. it shouldn´t be healthy to be connected to multiple love affairs / persons a life time. or this is going to be some kind of Harem stuff :lol:. I never did forget any love affair(argument in favour). I´m a little confused about this hole subjekt.

I´m trying to understand my self better, thanks in advance for your answers. (professional astrology reading is in the queue)
but a overal answer about the titel question is also appreciated.

Polygamy is a real thing (albeit rare), and it can be healthily practiced IF all parties agree to it and are fine with it. If you wanna go with other girls while still keeping your girl, then make absolutely sure you have talked about this with her and that she is fine with it.
These kinds of desires for multiple partners can also come if you do not feel satisfied with your current partner. People tend to look for "variety" and more sexual partners if their current partner isn't fulfilling all their sexual desires and needs. Maybe you just need more sex with your partner and to try out new stuff. ;)

Regardless, do not make any rash decisions and wait for your chart reading on this matter, as it could very well just be a moment's fluctuation in your desires that would be harmful to act on.

PERSONALLY I like to be invested into one person. But I like to have casual sex with close friends too.

The connection I build with my partner is unique and more powerful than others. I personally really hate the notion that if you have a partner you should only have sex with that one person. I can't really be happy being bound to only one person in this way this has been what ruined most of my relationships. I have to cheat on them sooner or later if they don't accept that I am this way which they never do.

But I believe this is down to the individual. Some people are happy being with only one person. I have a close friend that is very much like me and his partner is the opposite of this (totally opposes the idea) and I don't think their relationship will last as a result.

Some people are happier with more than one lover, and some think they will be happier with more than one. There are so many factors, including: thousands of years and multiple lifetimes being sexually repressed with christianity/islam, spiritual degeneration, propaganda, etc, making it so difficult for many people to know themselves, making it difficult to be happy what with psychological programming etc.

I've heard of cases of couples who think they should be swingers to fulfil their relationship further, only to have it be destroyed. Also, people who have affairs while their spouse thinks they are monogamous, but then those get wrecked. Even with condoms std's can be contracted.

You need to do what is best for you, this goes for all SS here. Some people need more sex than their relationship can give them. Some people need to sleep around more, some do not. Also age, young people with out of control hormones can find it difficult to settle in a monogamous relationship.

This is such a complex topic. Many people are strong in their opinions but often due to programming. And what works for one person, can be harmful (in one way or another) for another person.

If your girlfriend is an SS then it's double the betrayal to her though if you cheat. But if she's not, your spiritual advancement comes first, so sometimes an SS in a relationship with someone who is without needs more. Weigh the pros and cons and do what is best for you.

If you are a man who has an innate need to have multiple women around, then you are polygynous. I have heard that if your content you will eye other women but just for inspection as men are biologically programmed to do,however no feelings will be stirred inside. If such a thing happens you should consider there's a strong possibility your soul has adapted monogamy. In contrast if your very happy and enjoying life with your girlfriend and you eye other women and you feel the emotional need to share your happiness and make those other girls happy as well, you have a strong possibility of being a polygynous man.

If on the other hand , you see women and you want to take their feminine force. If you want to conquer them, if you have a desperate addictive almost primal craving for MORE MORE and MORE ,then you have serious psychological issues concerned with relationships,intimacy and bonding.

Do understand that it is illegal to be polygamous in most western countries. You'll have to have separate contracts with the ones other that your main wife,which would be legally binding in court of law. Society will look down upon you as outcasts and degenerates. You might not have good friends with your same lifestyle except for degenerate Marxists and liberals.

The time where a priest or a warrior would marry multiple wives and have a stable social, spiritual and public life is long gone. With the advent of Christianity and Islam what was once natural is now ingrained as coded edicts to be followed or be outcasted by society. We need more time for these lifestyles to come back as natural, organic forms of marriage.

With the spiritual power you ought to have developed your horizons would have expanded and you would imagine possibilities to get more and more,because you know you can. But power utilized for fantasies is wasted.

I advice you play around for a bit but then settle for who you feel that strongest bond to and who has the potential to aid you in your spiritual journey. Get rich,get kids and advance and wait for the return of the Gods.

Shael said:
Polygamy is a real thing (albeit rare), and it can be healthily practiced IF all parties agree to it and are fine with it. If you wanna go with other girls while still keeping your girl, then make absolutely sure you have talked about this with her and that she is fine with it.
These kinds of desires for multiple partners can also come if you do not feel satisfied with your current partner. People tend to look for "variety" and more sexual partners if their current partner isn't fulfilling all their sexual desires and needs. Maybe you just need more sex with your partner and to try out new stuff. ;)

Regardless, do not make any rash decisions and wait for your chart reading on this matter, as it could very well just be a moment's fluctuation in your desires that would be harmful to act on.

We talked about it, she did even give me the freedom to try it(long time ago). but after she was realy upset and sad. I liked her the same before and after. Its just when I´m on the way, without her and everybody is partying it feels like something is missing, I stopped doing "drugs"(for my spiritual development) ,I only did drink alkohol. I still do caffein + less sleep , . I know this is also bad but well , better then drinking around 56 0,5l beers in 4 days.

I will follow your advice and wait for my reading, thanks for your reply.

Dahaarkan said:
I have a close friend that is very much like me and his partner is the opposite of this (totally opposes the idea) and I don't think their relationship will last as a result.

you evil boy ;)

I had my time when I did have up to 4 girls (one time a week one) , but only two of them did know from the other ones. I was quite happy, they were happy (I was not together with them) But the situation got exposed and I did choose the girl which did love me the most/was most sad. the relation did last more then 3 jears and I was like 99,5% of the time faithful(she didn´t know). Well she tried to separate from me like 35 times :lol: , after this number I did stop to count. she had depressions and other problems. what ever i did i couldn´t give her enouth love to be happy when I´m not around her. At some point I couldn´t handel it anymore and did break up.

thank you for your reply Dahaarkan, your gifs are still great.

Lydia said:
Some people are happier with more than one lover, and some think they will be happier with more than one. There are so many factors, including: thousands of years and multiple lifetimes being sexually repressed with christianity/islam, spiritual degeneration, propaganda, etc, making it so difficult for many people to know themselves, making it difficult to be happy what with psychological programming etc.

I've heard of cases of couples who think they should be swingers to fulfil their relationship further, only to have it be destroyed. Also, people who have affairs while their spouse thinks they are monogamous, but then those get wrecked. Even with condoms std's can be contracted.

You need to do what is best for you, this goes for all SS here. Some people need more sex than their relationship can give them. Some people need to sleep around more, some do not. Also age, young people with out of control hormones can find it difficult to settle in a monogamous relationship.

This is such a complex topic. Many people are strong in their opinions but often due to programming. And what works for one person, can be harmful (in one way or another) for another person.

If your girlfriend is an SS then it's double the betrayal to her though if you cheat. But if she's not, your spiritual advancement comes first, so sometimes an SS in a relationship with someone who is without needs more. Weigh the pros and cons and do what is best for you.

About the Std´s I know that, but the worst stuff is avoided (if no oral sex, warts, open tooth necks or other wounds/ fluids exchanged ) = this is what I did mean with etc . This is also one main reason she doesn´t like me to have other girls. She is not SS, I've been trying to get her closer to it, but she is to liberal. Or I'm bad at talking to people.

When ever I should feel angry about it (not allowed to make a wimmen which desires me happy), I will just do one more rtr. so the situation is not total useless xD.

I will wait for my reading , thanks for your reply Lydia.

Jack said:
If you are a man who has an innate need to have multiple women around, then you are polygynous. I have heard that if your content you will eye other women but just for inspection as men are biologically programmed to do,however no feelings will be stirred inside. If such a thing happens you should consider there's a strong possibility your soul has adapted monogamy. In contrast if your very happy and enjoying life with your girlfriend and you eye other women and you feel the emotional need to share your happiness and make those other girls happy as well, you have a strong possibility of being a polygynous man.

If on the other hand , you see women and you want to take their feminine force. If you want to conquer them, if you have a desperate addictive almost primal craving for MORE MORE and MORE ,then you have serious psychological issues concerned with relationships,intimacy and bonding.

Do understand that it is illegal to be polygamous in most western countries. You'll have to have separate contracts with the ones other that your main wife,which would be legally binding in court of law. Society will look down upon you as outcasts and degenerates. You might not have good friends with your same lifestyle except for degenerate Marxists and liberals.

The time where a priest or a warrior would marry multiple wives and have a stable social, spiritual and public life is long gone. With the advent of Christianity and Islam what was once natural is now ingrained as coded edicts to be followed or be outcasted by society. We need more time for these lifestyles to come back as natural, organic forms of marriage.

With the spiritual power you ought to have developed your horizons would have expanded and you would imagine possibilities to get more and more,because you know you can. But power utilized for fantasies is wasted.

I advice you play around for a bit but then settle for who you feel that strongest bond to and who has the potential to aid you in your spiritual journey. Get rich,get kids and advance and wait for the return of the Gods.

Thats realy a beautiful sentence which I can relate to:
"In contrast if your very happy and enjoying life with your girlfriend and you eye other women and you feel the emotional need to share your happiness and make those other girls happy as well, you have a strong possibility of being a polygynous man. " Thanks jack for your reply.

Since I did dedicate I did loose more and more male friends, well they were mostly boozing /soccer/gaming loosers but well friends(I did stop boozing). On the other side females tend to talk to me more and tent to like/help me. some as friend some did give me signs they would do more if I want. I know my guardian demon is responsibel for this, like a passive aura which does influence females to like me, my GD is Gamory. At this point much thanks to Gamory you have turned my live to be realy good. of course cleaning my aura and other spiritual practices did also aide but she realy does do a great job.

GG Allin said:
Lydia said:

About the Std´s I know that, but the worst stuff is avoided (if no oral sex, warts, open tooth necks or other wounds/ fluids exchanged ) = this is what I did mean with etc . This is also one main reason she doesn´t like me to have other girls. She is not SS, I've been trying to get her closer to it, but she is to liberal. Or I'm bad at talking to people.

When ever I should feel angry about it (not allowed to make a wimmen which desires me happy), I will just do one more rtr. so the situation is not total useless xD.

I will wait for my reading , thanks for your reply Lydia.
Wtf .Oral sex = heaven,Lol.

Jack said:
Your hole post was interesting but about this part don't you think that you went too far.I know that there are many people (especially old ,xian people) that getting frustrated when they hear about polygamous relationships bur I don't think it is Illegal.(I am sure about Greece at least).

Νίκος said:
Jack said:
Your hole post was interesting but about this part don't you think that you went too far.I know that there are many people (especially old ,xian people) that getting frustrated when they hear about polygamous relationships bur I don't think it is Illegal.(I am sure about Greece at least).
It was illegal in most countries. By that i mean a marriage registered in court. You cant register marriages with multiple women in court (unless your a muslim.)No ones going to bother you if you just do a ceremony and do no legally binding court contract.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back