Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

NYARLATHOTEP

Gremory666

Nyarlathotep (messenger god)...
I visited a website name "Alpha satan".In this website,i have seen this sprite's name Nyarlathotep..
"Nyarlathotep is the messenger of the Old Ones. He should never be doubted as he is pure darkness in its perfection.

All his enemies fear his everlasting dark force, and no one should dare to waste Nyarlathotep’s time.
He can appear as a monstrous creature, but he also appears as an entirely black man."-Alpha Satan
So,Is this entity angle or demon? I'm not sure. I haven't seen this sprite in joy of Satan website. Friends, Please tell me about this entity more if u khow. Is this entity of satan?

Gremory666 said:
I visited a website name "Alpha satan".In this website,i have seen this sprite's name Nyarlathotep..
"Nyarlathotep is the messenger of the Old Ones. He should never be doubted as he is pure darkness in its perfection.

All his enemies fear his everlasting dark force, and no one should dare to waste Nyarlathotep’s time.
He can appear as a monstrous creature, but he also appears as an entirely black man."-Alpha Satan
So,Is this entity angle or demon? I'm not sure. I haven't seen this sprite in joy of Satan website. Friends, Please tell me about this entity more if u khow. Is this entity of satan?

Hotep means “hope” in Ancient Egyptian. What’s Nyarlat? That doesn’t sound ancient Egyptian at all. That name is either misheard/mispronounced or total fabrication.

Gremory666 said:

Hotep means “hope” in Ancient Egyptian. What’s Nyarlat? That doesn’t sound ancient Egyptian at all. That name is either misheard/mispronounced or total fabrication.

Like that guy pointed out, that name is used in lovecraft's fictional stories, but the actual name might have some legitimacy it may not be an actual entity it could simple be an allegory.
Like Cthulhu, which is an allegory for the serpent.

I'm just not sure if those names were made up by lovecraft or were from the original necronomicon,
based on the description you gave it sounds like Hermes, who was a messenger for the gods in the Greek mythos, Hermes is Thoth if i recall correctly.

What's funny is that in lovecraft's work Nyarlathotep is the son of Azathoth, which as you can see sounds familiar to Thoth.
https://booksforsatanspeople.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/necronomicon1586-dr-john-dee.pdf
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon.html

But if you want my opinion you're wasting your time on this, considering that your source is from 'Alpha Satan' they most likely have no idea what they're even saying, considering that there portrayal of Satan is a literal red dude with horns, you're wasting your time on that site.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back