Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Someone keeps doing blood sacrifice in my town.

Syntax

Someone keeps doing blood sacrifice in my town with chickens and cows and such. Any advice? I live in a 99% white white town. The census is literally 99%white.

It’s probably one of the (((1%))). If you see anything suspicious, you could always report it. Otherwise, I’m not really sure what you can do, other than the Final RTR.

Syntax said:
Someone keeps doing blood sacrifice in my town with chickens and cows and such. Any advice? I live in a 99% white white town. The census is literally 99%white.

or you live with jews who portray to be white. do a working.

Legendary Creature said:
It’s probably one of the (((1%))). If you see anything suspicious, you could always report it. Otherwise, I’m not really sure what you can do, other than the Final RTR.

I will keep up with the RTR.

The Alchemist7 said:
Report to police and stay away from it.

The police are aware. It is apparently some Mexican group or other Spanish decent group. The town is actually 94% Caucasian not 99%. The police and sheriff and stuff are stumped. These disgusting pieces of shit keep leaving dead chickens and cows heads and shit on a highway area. They have been doing it for years apparently and never been caught. The part about them being a Spanish origin is just speculation and it us unkown. I only found out recently and wanted to put these parasitic pieces of shit in their place. A.K.A the fucking grave.

Length said:
Syntax said:

What working would you recommend? Also I live in a "redneck" town. I swear I am the only white person here who isn't missing a few chromosomes or a product of an incest relationship. I don't believe there are any Jews living out here. my town is all "Burger eatin, shotgun carryin, jewbus lubin x-ians"

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sacrifice him?

Kidding aside, make a report with the Sheriff that he is abusing and killing animals.

It is a group that has been in operation for years and never got caught. I want to kill them my friend truly. How dare they harm an animal for their own purposes. They have sacrificed cows, chickens and leaving the corpses on the side of the road. I wish I knew exactly who they were.

Syntax said:
Legendary Creature said:

The Alchemist7 said:

The police are aware. It is apparently some Mexican group or other Spanish decent group. The town is actually 94% Caucasian not 99%. The police and sheriff and stuff are stumped. These disgusting pieces of shit keep leaving dead chickens and cows heads and shit on a highway area. They have been doing it for years apparently and never been caught. The part about them being a Spanish origin is just speculation and it us unkown. I only found out recently and wanted to put these parasitic pieces of shit in their place. A.K.A the fucking grave.

Length said:
Syntax said:

What working would you recommend? Also I live in a "redneck" town. I swear I am the only white person here who isn't missing a few chromosomes or a product of an incest relationship. I don't believe there are any Jews living out here. my town is all "Burger eatin, shotgun carryin, jewbus lubin x-ians"

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sacrifice him?

Kidding aside, make a report with the Sheriff that he is abusing and killing animals.

It is a group that has been in operation for years and never got caught. I want to kill them my friend truly. How dare they harm an animal for their own purposes. They have sacrificed cows, chickens and leaving the corpses on the side of the road. I wish I knew exactly who they were.

jews portray the stereotypes of races. those bunch of rednecks, those ignant black folk, and all else. of course gentiles get sucked into the behavior and the jew standard, alot of them. also majority of cops i seen thus far were jews. the number for police itself is 9-11, lol.

Length said:
Syntax said:
Legendary Creature said:

The Alchemist7 said:

Length said:

ShadowTheRaven said:
Sacrifice him?

jews portray the stereotypes of races. those bunch of rednecks, those ignant black folk, and all else. of course gentiles get sucked into the behavior and the jew standard, alot of them. also majority of cops i seen thus far were jews. the number for police itself is 9-11, lol.

I have met some really good cops out here. One of them was definitely jewish and was hated by everyone. Only ginger cop in the county. Even the fellow police hate IT

Syntax said:
Length said:
Syntax said:

I have met some really good cops out here. One of them was definitely jewish and was hated by everyone. Only ginger cop in the county. Even the fellow police hate IT

The jewish is an evil piece of shit. I was saying that the ginger cop is a piece of shit. anyways I found out that they have been laying deer parts in the road too. My mother spoke to me about it and she had seen a deer which was hit on her way to work was dismembered and had its head in the road. Another time the entire back end was missing(Like cut in half clean) and just left there for someone to find. Really fucking weird shit

Syntax said:
Syntax said:
Length said:

The jewish is an evil piece of shit. I was saying that the ginger cop is a piece of shit. anyways I found out that they have been laying deer parts in the road too. My mother spoke to me about it and she had seen a deer which was hit on her way to work was dismembered and had its head in the road. Another time the entire back end was missing(Like cut in half clean) and just left there for someone to find. Really fucking weird shit

I one time came across something similar other than there was no body to the deer. It was just its head and it was placed clean cut off in the middle of the road. This was in some country road where I lived when I was a teenager. This kind of freaked me out. Probably Jews but I would not have thought that at the time cause I didn't even know the truth then.

i remember their being a reverse torah to reverse their blood offerings maybe do that along with the final reverse torah ritual

TopoftheAbyss said:
The feds can't help?

I don't know anyone in the FBI. You can't exactly hire them. They do their own thing. Also my town is small. Doubt they care

TopoftheAbyss said:
The feds can't help?

I don't know anyone in the FBI. You can't exactly hire them. They do their own thing. Also my town is small. Doubt they care

slyscorpion said:
Syntax said:
Syntax said:

I one time came across something similar other than there was no body to the deer. It was just its head and it was placed clean cut off in the middle of the road. This was in some country road where I lived when I was a teenager. This kind of freaked me out. Probably Jews but I would not have thought that at the time cause I didn't even know the truth then.

Man it's really weird shit. Reminds me of the missing animal organ thing. Surgical precision. No blood. Nothing man. Unnerving shit.

They probably don't care but it would be worth it contacting them. On their site there are instructions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back