Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mosque shooting in Oslo, Norway

Apprentice

According to the cartel j-media:
Oslo, Norway (CNN) A man suspected of opening fire at a mosque in a suburb of Oslo, Norway, on Saturday has been charged with the murder of a woman found dead in his home, a police official said.
The suspect, described as a Norwegian man in his 20s, also faces an attempted murder charge in the shooting, which occurred at Al-Noor Islamic Center and injured one person. The victim sustained minor injuries, Oslo Police Superintendent Rune Skjold said at a news conference.
The shooting occurred at the mosque as Muslims around the world celebrate Eid al-Adha this weekend, one of the most important holidays of the Islamic calendar. It marks the height of the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia.
Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/10/europe/oslo-norway-mosque-shooting/index.html

Hang on a minute....Al-Noor Mosque?

Wasn't the mosque that got shot up in Christchurch, NZ also named the Al-Noor Mosque?

I know none of these people represent anyone on here but violence is not the answer to the problem it will just make them look like victims and it will not solve the Jewish or Muslim problem. What will solve it is education and spiritual warfare. I think just about all these shootings are a Jewish set up to be honest. I think any truly Aryan person is more honorable than doing stuff like this. The ones where this is not a Jewish set up is where they connected in with the enemy energies somehow or we're spiritually open probably thinking they were mentally I'll and these entities told them to kill rape destroy and all sorts of other stuff and they listened. I am aware these same entities that people call angels will project voices or thoughts into some people telling them to kill or rape people and their favorite victims are children.

So it is no question every shooting is caused by the enemy in some way.

This is my take on this having dealt with these entities before I am surprised these shootings don't happen more often to be honest.

slyscorpion said:
I know none of these people represent anyone on here but violence is not the answer to the problem it will just make them look like victims and it will not solve the Jewish or Muslim problem. What will solve it is education and spiritual warfare.
At least the education of the people will definitely lead to extended violence. The "populist rage" won't be in any way a peaceful one. People are already fed up with everything done by the jews, imagine how will be when they will all be fully aware of the root of their problems. There will be chaos. People must respond with violence to violence otherwise they won't be able even to defend themselves. This is the main reason why jews push to take their guns. Imagine a populist rage with hundreds of thousands of armed angry nationalist people that will have to fight the riot police. That is equal to civil war.
Anyway you put it there will definitely be violence and chaos, which we need in order to finally have peace. If one side is using violence while the other is using only "education", you can easily figure out who would win.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back