Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Keep getting attacked

666mt

I keep getting attacked, it starts with confusion then it gets hard to breathe then I think crazy.but last night when I was having bad thoughts I thought I was Jewish and everything went away and I was able to sleep and function normally.
How do I stop this when it happens? it happens at least once a week .

If you are fighting you will get attacked so cleaning and protection should be first priorirty. This will filter most of it, for the rest, void meditation and ignore the enemy.

Damage is done so they attack.

What did you expect? it's called spiritual warfare for a reason.
Your case seems somewhat extreme however, this mainly indicates a weak aura,
You should always be doing a AoP daily, and double it up if you're having extreme cases like this, spiritual hygiene is also important(cleaning aura and soul).

this is war, make sure you're prepared for it.

animeman666 said:
I keep getting attacked, it starts with confusion then it gets hard to breathe then I think crazy.but last night when I was having bad thoughts I thought I was Jewish and everything went away and I was able to sleep and function normally.
How do I stop this when it happens? it happens at least once a week .

Try doing the final rtr a huge amount of times in a row someone on here mentioned they did it 40? My experience was the same I did it about 36 times yesterday no way do you have to do anywhere near that amount of times each day I certainly don't but yeah the enemy will not even be around at all if this is right in your area can add a couple sigils to bury in earth for like cleansing or awakening people to the truth etc then affirm the energy is entering Earth's energy field. There has not even been any enemy entities around here for a couple weeks my friend who's way more open than me said they are nowhere to be seen. IDK what's going on or how long it lasts though.

Its actually been psycological breakdowns I've been having but I just didn't know what they were in the first place.

There is a great Aop that Lydia had described in one of her posts.I did that for 90 days and the result is that I have literally no attacks on me.Try it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back