Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Big question

ghost kid

Can you go to sleep and somehow use lucid dreaming to wake up with telekinetic powers in the real world?If in case you're wondering why i am asking.I will run down my list of things i want to do with my mind powers:
1.I would beat up people i don't like
2.I would make things fly across the room to scare people
3.I would win money
4.I would make boys clothes fly off
5.I would make girls clothes fly off
6.I would use it to win at sports

Batman lover said:
Can you go to sleep and somehow use lucid dreaming to wake up with telekinetic powers in the real world?If in case you're wondering why i am asking.I will run down my list of things i want to do with my mind powers:
1.I would beat up people i don't like
2.I would make things fly across the room to scare people
3.I would win money
4.I would make boys clothes fly off
6.I would use it to win at sports

No, it's not that easy. And why would you make people lose their clothes? :lol: :|

What you're looking for is superman, batman has no powers.

Batman lover said:

You can make the clothes of girls fly off.

The very occult method of this is to actually flirt with a girl. When she shows she is into you, you can actually make her clothes fly off and all the rest that this entails, if you're good at it. Rumor has it grand-masters of the craft can make a skirt fly 10 feet high.

Now, everything aside, spiritually, what you request here is a possibility, albeit it takes time to develop these powers. There is no potential way to cheat this, you have to learn to do basic projection first, and then as you do projection, you would have to master said powers one by one, which takes time.

It is within realm of possibility.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Batman lover said:

You can make the clothes of girls fly off.

The very occult method of this is to actually flirt with a girl. When she shows she is into you, you can actually make her clothes fly off and all the rest that this entails, if you're good at it. Rumor has it grand-masters of the craft can make a skirt fly 10 feet high.

Now, everything aside, spiritually, what you request here is a possibility, albeit it takes time to develop these powers. There is no potential way to cheat this, you have to learn to do basic projection first, and then as you do projection, you would have to master said powers one by one, which takes time.

It is within realm of possibility.
and for making a guy’s clothes fly away just go to something called a gay bar. Lol

Fuchs said:
Aquarius said:
Edelwise said:
But he's waaay cooler!
Remember superman is a kike!

you mean the actor

or the comic character?

If least why?
The actor if i remember well, and maybe the char too, can’t remember why tho, I think it’s written in some jewmade website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back