Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Learning Resources

Norse 88

Hey guys,

Thought we could do with a place to list free online learning resources. The subjects can be from any discpline, and are not just limited to the occult; the more the merrier! The only conditions for suggesting a learning resource:

1. It is free. Anyone is allowed to access the learning material at no cost, albeit a paid service(s) option may exist, but it does not prevent access to a majority or a substantial amount of free material. (For example, Joy of Satan is a free learning resource, but there is an option to donate at no affect to the amount of resources immediately available both prior and after any donations made). Exceptions are to those sites which you believe the learning materials are absolutely worth the cost (but try to keep it reasonable; avoid tertiary institutions such as universities or colleges who charge thousands of dollars etc).

2. You have some experience with the resource you wish to include. You believe the content therein is useful to the JoS Membership because you have evaluated it to the best of your best efforts and deem it a) trustworthy and effectual, b) accurate/up-to-date, c) free from sophistry, misinformation, and all Jewry so far as you can tell, and d) totally legal for anyone to access. (Any doubts about either of these stipulates needs to be addressed at the initial time of posting, and on your own behalf for the safety and wellbeing of us all.)

3. The resource is user-interactive, and/or there is an option for directed learning. This isn't always a must, but a guided or directed experience to learning is preferential. This means learners are encouraged to solve problems, answer questions, or in some way engage and experiment for themselves with the knowledge gained. Language learning apps, for example, might ask you to speak to your microphone in the dialect you are learning, to which it is then analysed by the app, and then a score for verbal fluency and diction is given back to you, etc. This kind of thing.

I thought this might be a good way for us to narrow down the best websites and apps which can help us study subjects such as science, medicine, health, langauges, music, and so forth, which don't take strictly to the format of online books and libraries - of which we already have impressive and comprehensive occult, spiritual, and similar subject cataloguing. Nor do they require a university-level committment from either our time or our money (not to mention the risks associated with infilatration of education). It is also a direct attempt to nurture the collective wisdom of the boards. For instance, a lot of benefit may result for members posting in The Satanic Group For Health And Wellbeing if there is more cohesive learning and knowledge resources available surrounding human physiology, anatomy, and nutrition, as well as other relevant disciplines, to supplement the books and sermons available within the group already.

This listing is in the aim of serving the JoS Membership by gathering the resources which will aid us the most in living better educated lives and also avoiding any educational undertakings which may have been corrupted and infiltrated.

Often by learning both non-occult and occult disciplines, I have found a better comprehension of my spiritual undertakings. There is empowement for each of us everyday armed with potent new knowledge.

Of course, any subject is welcome, and any occult/spiritual knoweldge websites outside of JoS (i.e., Astrology, numerology, palm reading etc), the forums, or the links provided on the JoS are welcome also (though extra caution should be taken with any occult knowledge due to it's increased risk for corruption).

Let me know what you think. Feedback apprecaited.

HAIL SATAN!

Not sure why you complexify a sharing of resources as in "where or what" to study on any subject of interest.

Like, recommendations. Hmmm, ok.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Not sure why you complexify a sharing of resources as in "where or what" to study on any subject of interest.

You're quite right. I do notice how I often complexify a lot of what I say on these forums, and I find it very difficult to be succinct. Try as I might. :|

I can offer recommendations, but I thought I might see if it was something people thought was a good idea first (is that what you meant?)

Could you help me out with some pointers, Cobra? Ultimately I just want to help out online here but I'm not sure how to best achieve that.

Thanks.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Got the tail end of some bad planets right now. This thread is a waste of time. The material we have is alraedy fully interactive and the learning is absolutely directed. I just wanted some new sites to learn maths or something and instead of just looking for it, wrote this instead. My mind and energies have been unpredicable lately. Let's scrap this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back