Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I really hope for the Best

darkmonkey666

Like I said in that post awhile back I am looking for a Job. I am hoping for the best I got an interview probably tommorow. Anyways so I started my Money working on the day of the Eclipse (the 16th) I may keep this going till the next eclipse or the 21st of July next year (whichever is sooner ) so yeah I hope for the best with this. I want to be able to save up money towards my own ideas and make more money with the money I earn (Capricorn like idea) anyways so I just wanted to update people I hope I get a job in a couple of weeks I would be working at a cafeteria in a University kind of cool. If this isn't successful and I am absolutely trying to shape reality to say it is any other ideas on workings to do

I am only posting this cause I made a post awhile back saying how much I hated having no money and not doing much with my life true so I am working to change that just wanted to let everyone know.

slyscorpion said:
Like I said in that post awhile back I am looking for a Job. I am hoping for the best I got an interview probably tommorow. Anyways so I started my Money working on the day of the Eclipse (the 16th) I may keep this going till the next eclipse or the 21st of July next year (whichever is sooner ) so yeah I hope for the best with this. I want to be able to save up money towards my own ideas and make more money with the money I earn (Capricorn like idea) anyways so I just wanted to update people I hope I get a job in a couple of weeks I would be working at a cafeteria in a University kind of cool. If this isn't successful and I am absolutely trying to shape reality to say it is any other ideas on workings to do

I am only posting this cause I made a post awhile back saying how much I hated having no money and not doing much with my life true so I am working to change that just wanted to let everyone know.

Awesome! Keep us updated I wish you the best of fortunes!

Well done, I’m so happy for you. Keep pushing on, STAY on your occultic studies and KEEP MEDITATING.

My family encountered extremely difficult times when I was younger, I finished off high school homeless with no money for university. Now my family are taken care of, I’m traveling the world, seeing a different country every 6 months, working 4 hours a day and earning more than most people my age WITHOUT a tertiary education.. I’m actually on my last year of my undergrad.

It’s possible to live a better life, you just have to be disciplined and dedicated to your spiritual practice.

Good luck bro, keep going and keep us posted. I was once in your position and I know what your going through. Just keep at it man.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You are overcoming the obstacles, great job. Keep it up!

Yeah and I did a meditation with munka 216 times each day since moon was in Pisces with affirmation that I am free of all hang ups and obstacles regarding wealth and money" anyways so my thinking really started changing about 15 days into it so yeah it helps. I must have had some kind of enemy programming about money and I didn't realize it. This caused me to all of a sudden really want a Job instead of dreading it. Im going to start Necromicon money meditation as well tonight with moon in Sagittarius on Jupiter hour. I missed Sun 15 Degrees Leo but I honestly don't know if that would be good or bad with this so I didn't bother all I know is it was a power point. I think today is better though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back