Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

One on one through email?

Nammu

Hello friends,

We all know I'm new, and I need help. Is there anyone available to do some one on one emails to help me? I need to ask so many questions.

Is there anyone willing to exchange some emails so I can have a more personal experience, and help me grasp what I've learned, and what I need to learn?

I also need to share some concerns I have.

Hopefully, what I'm fixin (fixin; a Southern word meaning about too) to say doesn't offend anyone...

But, I was so much looking forward to learning more, so I read the site on how to dedicate your life to Satan.

I truly wanted to, then it said I had to renounce Jesus. Now, listen please, the second I read that I remembered all the times the church said blasphemy against the holy ghost was the one unforgivable SIN. You know, hellfire and all that crap.

So, I couldn't do it. :cry:

I instantly got programmed into DECADES of church words.

I'd like a female to correspond with me if possible, and, I'm hoping it will be the high priestess of the black forum. (For some reason I just trust her)

Is this possible? I think her name is Shannon.

Sorry to be so negative, I'm not meaning to cause dissension, I'm just scared.

Cathy

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I know it's a common request and idea to send personal emails to others through these forums or the Yahoo groups. Especially when one is new and has lots of questions.

But there are a lot of infiltrators and the enemy does this to mislead and misinform (at the VERY least) newbies. I suggest you post your questions and concerns here. Dedicated and legit members will answer you, and help you out the best they can. There are trolls, of course (every forum has them) but the moderation by the clergy and moderators here do a great job, so the forums stay clean and on topic.

Remember this is a public forum so be careful not to share any identifying details about yourself, like your hometown, work place, occupation, what you look like, any identifying details or any social media platform profiles or information. I cannot stress this enough: don't share ANY information at all when it comes to social media profiles that you have! Stay safe!

Hail Satan!

THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM!
Read this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NoMediators.html

There are some cases in which e-mail contact is okay among SS, such as for the sake of communication and sharing of experiences, but it should never be for the sake of trying to find a "mentor" or "guru" or whatever who promises to (((guide))) you. These things do not exist here in Spiritual Satanism. Anyone who offers to do such things is either very stupid, or an infiltrator.

I know you said in your first post that you don't want to be told to "just read the JoS". In reality this would indeed answer 99% of questions you may have, but even more importantly than the JoS itself, in your case, I would recommend to read the "Exposing Christianity" page in full.
https://www.exposingchristianity.com

Read every sentence, every article on there. This will free you from the xian programming that is holding you back now.
Nobody can take this step for you. It is YOU who must take the step and dedicate, if you wish to leave behind those past allegiances that have been torturing you for all your past.

Apologies if this was a bit harsh, but this is what you must do if you want to move forward.
I wish you the best of luck.

Shael said:
Read this: https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/NoMediators.html

There are some cases in which e-mail contact is okay among SS, such as for the sake of communication and sharing of experiences, but it should never be for the sake of trying to find a "mentor" or "guru" or whatever who promises to (((guide))) you. These things do not exist here in Spiritual Satanism. Anyone who offers to do such things is either very stupid, or an infiltrator.

I know you said in your first post that you don't want to be told to "just read the JoS". In reality this would indeed answer 99% of questions you may have, but even more importantly than the JoS itself, in your case, I would recommend to read the "Exposing Christianity" page in full.

Read every sentence, every article on there. This will free you from the xian programming that is holding you back now.
Nobody can take this step for you. It is YOU who must take the step and dedicate, if you wish to leave behind those past allegiances that have been torturing you for all your past.

Apologies if this was a bit harsh, but this is what you must do if you want to move forward.

I hadn't thought of infiltrators who would mess with my head. That's the last thing I need.

I'll keep reading...

Cathy said:
Shael said:

I hadn't thought of infiltrators who would mess with my head. That's the last thing I need.

I'll keep reading...
You can keep asking questions here though, they’re always welcome, but most of them can be answered from the websites.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back