Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Born on the voc

BoRn of fire

Does being born this time make it harder for an individual to achieve things in life ?

Personally I don’t think so, but not an expert on astrology. Maybe ask someone in the astrology groups?

astrally flame said:
Sorry man i just want to know if there is any chance to contact you or speak with you private plz
What's your yahoo email ? Not sure if this is advisable by the Hps if it is what's ur mail address

BoRn of fire said:
Does being born this time make it harder for an individual to achieve things in life ?
It adds protection in a certain area. I picture it like a thick "veil" of sorts. It keeps things from going in and affecting you, but can also make it harder for you to affect your outside situation in that area. I believe which area is affected here depends on the position of the VoC-Moon in your chart, e.g. which house and sign it is in, perhaps also which planets it aspects.
I'm no expert in astrology, but I was also born during a VoC and I tried to relay to you here what Lydia told me when I asked her the same thing.

astrally flame said:
Sorry man i just want to know if there is any chance to contact you or speak with you private plz

@BoRn of fire
Just wanted to add on to always be careful with these kinds of things. Private contact with SS is possible and in some cases can be a good thing, but you must always put your own safety at the highest priority. If you do decide to contact this individual, I would advise to not share any private information that could be used against you, and to always stay vigilant about any signs of hostility.
This is my general advice on the matter. "Astrally flame" specifically doesnt seem very suspicious to me. I was just talking in a general sense here.

[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MOON.html said:
The Moon: Signs, Houses and Aspects[/url]"]Born on a Void of Course Moon:
Whatever house has Cancer on the cusp; the affairs ruled by the house are exceptional in some way. One born on a void of course Moon is often a very unusual and/or outstanding person.

Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's mistress/wife had the ruler of her 7th [marriage/partners] with the sign of Cancer on the cusp, ruled by a void of course Moon in the 8th house of power, representing Adolf Hitler - enough said?

Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
It adds protection in a certain area. I picture it like a thick "veil" of sorts. It keeps things from going in and affecting you, but can also make it harder for you to affect your outside situation in that area. I believe which area is affected here depends on the position of the VoC-Moon in your chart, e.g. which house and sign it is in, perhaps also which planets it aspects.
I'm no expert in astrology, but I was also born during a VoC and I tried to relay to you here what Lydia told me when I asked her the same thing.
I think I wrote that regarding VoC in solar return, not natal. Rook quoted the part on VoC from Azazels Astrology though.

Lydia said:
I think I wrote that regarding VoC in solar return, not natal. Rook quoted the part on VoC from Azazels Astrology though.
Oh right. My apologies, I remembered that wrong. :oops:

Rook said:
[url=https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/MOON.html said:
Whatever house has Cancer on the cusp; the affairs ruled by the house are exceptional in some way. One born on a void of course Moon is often a very unusual and/or outstanding person.

Eva Braun, Adolf Hitler's mistress/wife had the ruler of her 7th [marriage/partners] with the sign of Cancer on the cusp, ruled by a void of course Moon in the 8th house of power, representing Adolf Hitler - enough said?
I honestly cannot relate to this nor ever felt this way

Lydia said:
Shael said:
BoRn of fire said:
Hey Lydia what do u think about my question as it certainly feels that way to me am I right or am I wrong with what I'm saying to some extent it doesn't completely put me in a downer it's just how I feel and view it

BoRn of fire said:
Rook said:

That's seems like a statement that someone would make if they were very old.
do you really know how the rest of your life would turn out?

BoRn of fire said:
Lydia said:
Shael said:
Hey Lydia what do u think about my question as it certainly feels that way to me am I right or am I wrong with what I'm saying to some extent it doesn't completely put me in a downer it's just how I feel and view it

Many things can come to you later in life like fore me, just stay strong I sense a lot lack of self esteem, take your life by the horns and make yourself who you want to be.

Rook said:
BoRn of fire said:
That's seems like a statement that someone would make if they were very old.
do you really know how the rest of your life would turn out?
Brethren this is not the case

SATchives said:
BoRn of fire said:
Lydia said:

Many things can come to you later in life like fore me, just stay strong I sense a lot lack of self esteem, take your life by the horns and make yourself who you want to be.
Brethren to be honest I don't have words to respond to this but as I've Said above it certainly feels like it 'harder to achieve things' I don't lack any ambitions to strive forward towards a better life for myself ... Anyway thanks for your response it's not in vain... Hail Satan

BoRn of fire said:
There is probably something else in your chart that causes that for you. Another thing to keep in mind, is the world we live in, it is not as easy as it was a few generations ago to have success and achievements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back