Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic Family

Aldrick Strickland

We have been brought here to this place that as Satan himself told me when he directed me to come here. "This is the essence of who I am".

Satan brought us all here. Because deep down you are a Satanic soul. There is something special about you. Now the problem is we are all on a very low level spiritually, thanks to our enemies. Who have forced our serpents down and bound them from rising.

Then we have degenerated for thousands of years now to the level we currently reside at. With that has come its pitfalls. As a Family we have not always been cohesive. Many look at our Leadership and find all the faults within them and then begin to think that they in effect are not worthy.

However our Leaders just as us have been suffered to the same state we have. Not one of us can come forward and say that we havent any faults or that we are truly spiritually Advanced. Instead upon true scrutiny of ourselves and simple Honesty we know we would do much worse then they.

Our Clergy here has endured the hardest of the enemy attacks and yet despite this have worked their asses off to bring out the most vital information. Our enemies are pounding down our doors and wanting to destroy us all.

So we must decide here and now. Are we to let small problems over take our thinking? Or are we to support our Leaders and each other? To stand strong together and be proud of the JOS. The most Beautiful thing to ever touch our lives. It is our Home.

To proclaim, this is our home and you will never take it from us. Together we are the Family of Satan. Each and everyone of us has put our Blood before Father Satan. We have proclaimed him Our God.

Now are we willing to Fight for HIM? Are we willing to show Him, no matter how hard it gets Father Satan I stand here on the side of your chosen Temple. I will fight for you with everything I have.

The Final RTR must be done by each and everyone of us everyday. We must fight to take back this planet. I know that the ritual does not produce a high anymore. So some people will not do it for this reason. Are you here to get High or to destroy Our enemy?

The Ritual is beginning to stall out because too many people have begun dropping it, thinking its done. The Xian thoughtform reached out to me to bribe me in joining his side. It still has immense power. Not what it use too, but still alot.

It could do all sorts of things. While our Gods are still Bound from this planet, struggling behind the Veil. I filled it with Blue Satanic fire until it went away. But I learned how much power the enemy still has.

Something bad is happening right now. Many of you probably realize this is not just the worst mercury retrograde ever. Our enemy is preparing a serious strike against us and they seem to be opperating without much resistance.

We all must stand As warriors of Hell. Start doing the Ritual as many times a day as you can. If we do this, who knows what we can accomplish. Look at how far we have come already that even the Gods didnt expect.

We can stop them dead in their tracks and suddenly everything go wonderful for us. I do not feel half the people even doing it anymore so this is VERY Serious. If everyone thinks ahh I can slide, no one does it and were all fucked.

I take the first stand to say here that I am doing the Ritual. I will post how many times a day I do it. I encourage others to come forth. Lets motivate each other. Starting TODAY. Who can do the most for Satan? Lets go until yom kippur which is in a few months. Yom kippur will be one full year of their readings.

Lets drive this home!! Its either in September or october. If the catholics are willing to pray the rosarie a month for the false God. What are you willing to do for the true God of this world? Sit on your ass and do nothing? Or help me drive this to their yom kippur and watch as events suddenly go from feeling like were all about to get fucked over majorly and just accpept it, to wonderful and blissful and major wins.

Who is with me?

I'm with you, of course :) We here in the JoS are so few, we need to understand the immense responsibility we have. We few are the ones bringing in the new Satanic Era. We are all a family, and taking back our planet, our spiritual rights, and our material wealth, together.

The Golden Age we will create, under the direction and guidance of Satan and His Demons, will be wonderful beyond current comprehension :)

Aldrick Strickland said:
Many look at our Leadership and find all the faults within them and then begin to think that they in effect are not worthy.

Whoever things this, is a retard. we have the best guys.

thanks for your post adrick.

never slide,

we will win, just like our friend did say:

"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." Adolf Hitler

Aldrick Strickland said:
Who is with me?
Great, inspiring post! Thank You. There is no question, I'm still in.
However, I felt it too that the situation with the frtr is somewhat sad. If we of all people do not fight back then no one will and soon everyone will have a chip and a camera up their ass, in a communist nitemare of a world.
Bad times happen because of weak men. Bad times create strong men who do "bad" things to bring good times. We have this glorious chance of being strong men. Together we will win! Lets keep them RTR reps comin' and aleph bet fallin'.

You do also realize that it is in fact summer time?
Not everyone may have the time or privacy to do the RTR right now.

And no you're indeed not the only one that has felt some kind of negative response.

That said, I do not have the time to do the RTR more than once daily on some days. Does not mean that I've stopped doing them.

Also last time I've been doing the RTR after a FTS working as it seemed to clear out more than if I were to do the RTR before the FTS.. just saying.

I am in forever , Heil Satan
So proud for joining jos so proud to be satanist.
I thank all Hp moderator for sharing
And we are advancing

That is the spirit, we must not stop until the enemy is completely finished, if every day I do it less than 5 or 6 times I am not satisfied and if I can, I even do more, I also received a very unpleasant visit a few days ago and when I used the blue fire before they leaving, they called me "amalek worm" and another word that I could not understand, Oy Vey!
I have it clear: whatever happens I will continue fighting until the end.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

And no you're indeed not the only one that has felt some kind of negative response.

That said, I do not have the time to do the RTR more than once daily on some days. Does not mean that I've stopped doing them.

Also last time I've been doing the RTR after a FTS working as it seemed to clear out more than if I were to do the RTR before the FTS.. just saying.

Why would you even feed this negative garbage in? I dont care about your ego. Those who can do will. If you can only do one, then only do one.

One day people will realize that this sort of nasty attitude only makes themself look bad. As for those who do not cry over a ten minute ritual, we are moving on.

Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Who is with me?
Great, inspiring post! Thank You. There is no question, I'm still in.
However, I felt it too that the situation with the frtr is somewhat sad. If we of all people do not fight back then no one will and soon everyone will have a chip and a camera up their ass, in a communist nitemare of a world.
Bad times happen because of weak men. Bad times create strong men who do "bad" things to bring good times. We have this glorious chance of being strong men. Together we will win! Lets keep them RTR reps comin' and aleph bet fallin'.

Thank you Brother. We will defeat our enemies! Nothing will stand in our way. If one wakes up early and does a Ritual then goes to work. Comes home and does a Ritual. Then before going to sleep does one thats 3. How easy is that?

I use to get up at 2am to knock out 2 hours of meditation before working a 12 hour shift. If one has the will, it gets done. Excuses are for the weak and lazy and you are neither.

Lydia said:
I'm with you, of course :) We here in the JoS are so few, we need to understand the immense responsibility we have. We few are the ones bringing in the new Satanic Era. We are all a family, and taking back our planet, our spiritual rights, and our material wealth, together.

The Golden Age we will create, under the direction and guidance of Satan and His Demons, will be wonderful beyond current comprehension :)

Our course the Bringer of boobs and slayer of noobs is here. Wild cat von lydia! Its officially a jew ass stompin party now.

Legendary Creature said:
I’m all in. Regardless of what life throws at us, we have to remain steadfast.

Have we not been told? The more you do for Satan the more Satan does for you. We need help in our personal lives. They dont even KNOW what the fuck to do with me.

While the Gods contemplate how to first establish if this level of crazy is worth Helping at least there will be assistance to those who truly need it. To those Brothers and Sisters who are in perilous situations. Who only want that which we take for granted everyday.

You want Satan to move in your life? Then you must move in his. As we march for victory remember one thing, our Gods watch down on us. May we make the Ancient ones proud.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail the Aryan Race!

Some people have situations where they cant do RvR each day for some reasons. But as long they keep doing it anyway, then it is good.
I just dont want anyone coming up with excuses. Just do it!

Even if you can only do one per day, then it is ok.

I am not really well myself now and can only do one RvR with atleast 3 vibrations now.

When i get better I'll build up from there and do more and get back on track of doing 3 RvRs each day as it is my plan to do 3 rvrs each day as part of my routine. One first thing in the morning and afternoon and night.

This is why I love spiritual warfare.

I can launch an attack not known by anyone.

While wearing flip flops and pajamas. Hahahaha

Some folks here would like for everyone to meet each other one day.

I rather think otherwise.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

HPHC did say you can also do it fully in your mind. well it is not so much effective then spoken out but better then nothing.

Aldrick Strickland said:
The Final RTR must be done by each and everyone of us everyday. We must fight to take back this planet. I know that the ritual does not produce a high anymore. So some people will not do it for this reason. Are you here to get High or to destroy Our enemy?

It still does, but we are now used to it, so just like with drugs overtime you have to do more to get the same effect. ;)
I once did 6 a day in a row 54 reps each letter (9x6). I was like blown away.
Drugs are bad, so better do more RTRs.

LightAlgur said:
This is why I love spiritual warfare.

I can launch an attack not known by anyone.

While wearing flip flops and pajamas. Hahahaha

Some folks here would like for everyone to meet each other one day.

I rather think otherwise.

Spiritual warfare was an elite class in the past and will become one again.

As far as meeting people. If you want to hide some where and not talk to people, then go ahead. As for me I am a people person and my mission in life is to help other people.

RoseWolf said:
Some people have situations where they cant do RvR each day for some reasons. But as long they keep doing it anyway, then it is good.
I just dont want anyone coming up with excuses. Just do it!

Even if you can only do one per day, then it is ok.

I am not really well myself now and can only do one RvR with atleast 3 vibrations now.

When i get better I'll build up from there and do more and get back on track of doing 3 RvRs each day as it is my plan to do 3 rvrs each day as part of my routine. One first thing in the morning and afternoon and night.

You fucking rock!

Important

The Jews are under going their time of Av, the time of suffering this month relates to the time period both their Temples and nation was destroyed by the Pagan Gentiles that of Babylon and Rome. The Jewish Rabbinical texts state the title of Av, means "Alpha-bet" the Rabbinical statements relate their Temple to the 22 letters of the Jewish Alphabet. What does that suggest the Final RTR might accomplish even more at the time of Av.

Keep up the Final RTR as much as possible this month. The Jews are terrified of this time.

-High Priest Don Danko

I knocked out 4 yesterday. Whats your kill count browskies? Common you can do more then 4. Just 5 will beat my count and inspire me to do more. I need inspiration, come on dont let me down.

Lydia said:

Too all our strong Aryan Women, your role is greater then ours! You alone posess the feminine right side of the brain, where the true spiritual power is at. You are stronger then men in this regard.

Our Leader is a Woman and she will have changed the face of history! You do not have to be masculine and a warrior to take part. You are the Beauty and the sensitive side of our Culture.

You bring the best Elements to our people. You bring forth the existence of our race. Without you there would be nothing. As Mighty Athena stands at the forefront of heroism, so shall you. As Aphrodite smiles upon Humanity while calming the fires of Ares, so too do you bring the diplomacy necessary to strive for unity and Peace.

Be proud of that which you are. A Golden Beacon to the future of Humanity.

https://youtu.be/vV7mPgL1398

For though I do not posess the body of a man, I instead have twice the spirit. As any tactician will tell you, it is intellect and will that shall win the Day, not sheer Force. - Marchosias

I wish to remain anonymous, not known I’m a SS.

If you want to paint your self a big target on your head, then go ahead.

Aldrick Strickland said:
As far as meeting people. If you want to hide some where and not talk to people, then go ahead.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Whats your kill count browskies?
I raised the bar some time ago to 4 a day but could maintain this level only so long (I'm self-employed). Currently residing at 2, sending 4 or more whenever I get a chance, trying to figure out this fatique that has been harassing me. Is it wornness because of high-strung nervous system, dross surfacing or lack of sleep - fuck knows. I'm not that advanced as of yet to actually see things myself. However, I have a hunch that VM+AC+AoP and having more trust in Satan and letting go are my daily pressing priorities right after fRTR.
Get some!

LightAlgur said:

Aldrick Strickland said:
As far as meeting people. If you want to hide some where and not talk to people, then go ahead.

I thought you meant when the war was over.

LightAlgur said:

Aldrick Strickland said:

Actually now that I think of it you are just acting per usual. Inject a pointless message that works as nothing but to detract and demotivate people and that can be misconstrued. Then when anyone reacts in a normal fashion.

As in this case, its pretty obvious you meant that as when it wouldnt matter if people knew you were a Satanist. Then you change the context to suit your narrative. In order to breed confusion and hostility. Just the very thing you have done since you got here.

Like wow no one can figure that out. But youre not derailing this conversation, so consider yourself ignored from this point forward.

Thanks for another motivational sermon which gives me the will to do more and more.
Btw, every time i do rtrs, i feel that my aura is much cleaner and that my astral senses are stronger. Can you explain me why? (i have my own supicions, but a question can never do damage)

GG Allin said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

HPHC did say you can also do it fully in your mind. well it is not so much effective then spoken out but better then nothing.

wasn´t HPHC I did read it in this thread:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20232&p=86392&hilit=rtr+in+mind+fokus#p86392

Just a Question Sir?

I read somewhere that the Gods left Earth and i didnt quite understand.
So the Jews binded them from coming to this planet ? I do wonder how.

Maybe i would like to join to eliminate this binding and help the Gods. I dont understand how Satanic blue flames work though or how to use it yet.

Apprentice said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Whats your kill count browskies?
I raised the bar some time ago to 4 a day but could maintain this level only so long (I'm self-employed). Currently residing at 2, sending 4 or more whenever I get a chance, trying to figure out this fatique that has been harassing me. Is it wornness because of high-strung nervous system, dross surfacing or lack of sleep - fuck knows. I'm not that advanced as of yet to actually see things myself. However, I have a hunch that VM+AC+AoP and having more trust in Satan and letting go are my daily pressing priorities right after fRTR.
Get some!

Cheers!

Jax911 said:
Thanks for another motivational sermon which gives me the will to do more and more.
Btw, every time i do rtrs, i feel that my aura is much cleaner and that my astral senses are stronger. Can you explain me why? (i have my own supicions, but a question can never do damage)

You are cleaning the curses off your soul. I never feel done till I do ball of light through my aura 3 times And 3 affirmations while visualizing the light.

My aura is constantly and continuously deflecting and repelling any all negative energies, curses, bindings, hatred, thoughtforms and destructive energy directed at me and is returning it right back to the senders.

This cleans your soul and returns it to them.

RoseWolf said:
Just a Question Sir?

Maybe i would like to join to eliminate this binding and help the Gods. I dont understand how Satanic blue flames work though or how to use it yet.

10.000 bc there was a golden age we were close from spiritual and physikal perfection (magnum opus). the enemy E.T.s didn´t like that and attacked with nuclear weapons. Our gods were outnumbered and had to go back to Duat there home planet. They are not physikal bound they are bound astral , thanks to HPS.Maxine and others who freed them they are more abel to communicate with earth again. imagine a telephone with which you want to call someone but everytime you try to call someone else does call you . this is similar how the jews do interrupt the communication/signal doesn´t go through/or it is difficult to understand.

GG Allin said:
RoseWolf said:
Just a Question Sir?

10.000 bc there was a golden age we were close from spiritual and physikal perfection (magnum opus). the enemy E.T.s didn´t like that and attacked with nuclear weapons. Our gods were outnumbered and had to go back to Duat there home planet. They are not physikal bound they are bound astral , thanks to HPS.Maxine and others who freed them they are more abel to communicate with earth again. imagine a telephone with which you want to call someone but everytime you try to call someone else does call you . this is similar how the jews do interrupt the communication/signal doesn´t go through/or it is difficult to understand.

Very nice. You took your time to help our brother. Satan Bless you.

Cobra was saying it may have been like a golden age 2500 years ago.

I did 2 rituals today, just been very busy. But my highscore of 4 still looks unchallenged.

Indeed no need to do more than 4 a day, unless you know your limits and you can do that without drawbacks. Do not press your system.

One daily or two daily, or 60 monthly is better than 7 in a day and then fainting or feeling broken for a week.

Instead of a high score we can have a reporting board to motivate others after we have done the RTR. Even once.

Jax911 said:

Because you are removing enemy curses, that is why.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Indeed no need to do more than 4 a day, unless you know your limits and you can do that without drawbacks. Do not press your system.

One daily or two daily, or 60 monthly is better than 7 in a day and then fainting or feeling broken for a week.

Instead of a high score we can have a reporting board to motivate others after we have done the RTR. Even once.

Wow things have gotten easier since the 6-10 rtrs at way more reps.

Aldrick Strickland said:
GG Allin said:
RoseWolf said:
Just a Question Sir?

Very nice. You took your time to help our brother. Satan Bless you.

Cobra was saying it may have been like a golden age 2500 years ago.

I did 2 rituals today, just been very busy. But my highscore of 4 still looks unchallenged.

I always try to help were I can. :mrgreen:
good to know thx (2500 jears ago).
will do one today. I wish I could freeze time and do stuff faster ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back