Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

El Paso Shooter Looks Like A Jew

RavenRising

Hello everyone! This is Raven Princess from previous incarnation forums and all, and I wanted to mention something that I find interesting.

Of course mostly any race can have it’s fair share of wackjobs, especially those who are not comfortable in their own race but upon seeing an image of the shooter yesterday it really bothered me how ugly this curly-haired, large/malformed forehead, bushy eyebrowed, snake-eyed, big nosed, fat non-white lipped monstrosity really looks.
Observe:

For those with the “sixth sense” you can probably see what I’m talking about. One big thing in the case for is his last name seems to be a very uncommon German name, which is high indicator that there is some trace of Jewish descent in there. (Since jews even to this day take common German last names)

The manual I am using to identify this animal is this: https://www.gentilenation.com/uploa..._to_recognize_and_identify_a_jew_-_part_1.pdf

As you can see in this picture, the specimen is a white-jew abomination. What “100 percent” white gentile has CURLY hair???
Hell, even the thing looks a lil like Mark Zuckerburg with his hair!!

A very telling feauture is it’s forehead nose and it’s mouth.
The manual I linked above, you can see that this looks a little higher than usual, even for the hair cut it has.
Picture of a jew:

Especially in the first picture, you can see a prominent lower lip, who predominately has a lower lip? Jew guessed it!!!!

The large nose and the asiatic eyes really give any second-guessers a run for their money.

Also, personality wise, what sensible white gentile would ever think of slaughtering innocent men, women, children, even babies? Does this sound like a gentile comfortable in his own skin? Or a jewish-white hybrid in an identity crisis?

Maybe more senior members can identify more on the jewishness of this person, but might I add less than 24 hour ago, the big corporate giants Youtube, Facebook, and Google were being pinned down by the US Government for investigations into their censorship and privacy probing of citizens! Do jew think the timing is...a little too convenient?

I rest my case, let me know what you think!

Hail Satan!

Just last night I was on the phone with a friend who brought up the shooting, and I had the exact same thought, which I shared with them. It's not the first time, after all, that a (((fellow White person))) committed a terrorist act while making certain to shift the focus onto White racial awakening. This is the third instance that I can pull from recent memory.

They barely have a veil at this point.

There is a statistic on Wikipedia, citing jewish sources, stating that there are around 10 million "people" in the United States alone with some degree of notable jewish ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country
Look at the table. If the enlarged population is "accurate" (probably still not accurate enough and deliberately deflated, especially concerning the jewish population in Russia), then the United States has a few million more jews than even israel.

Here are some of the most jewish cities in the world by population, likely also deflated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_urban_areas_by_Jewish_population

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back