Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gore and brutality on the internet

WiseDragon

Hi everyone. I want talk with you SS about this. Over the years i have seen a few gore videos and photos. Most of the times my friends showed me this stuff. I'm talking about real decapitations, people killed by gunshots and so on. I haven't seen a lot of this stuff just because i find it really disrespectful (for the victims) and sick.
I'm not an over sensitive person, in fact the blood doesn't impress me, but the fact that those in the videos are REAL people who get brutally killed by some pieces of shit makes me feel really bad and angry.
Am I normal? I see a lot of ordinary people who like a lot gore stuff, but i just find it sick.
Am I the pussy who has to grow up or are they just mentally sick?

WiseDragon said:
Am I the pussy who has to grow up or are they just mentally sick?
They are mentally sick. This is what the abrahamic religions do to people's subconscious.

I remember like 4 years back I was shown such a video by a normie "friend". It was very brutal and disgusting, and I wont go into details for the sake of anyone else reading this.
In my area these kinds of videos were circulating between the friend-circles of fucking little kids. Like 13 year-olds watching videos of people getting brutally murdered and laughing about it. Absolutely sickening.

I do believe that people who are able to watch stuff like that without being affected, seem to be a bit "stunted" in a way, mentally, emotionally, or whatever. Unable to realize those are real people being killed, or not caring.

You're not a "pussy" or anything, you're just better than them.

There are some really disturbing things (and people) you can come across on the internet whether you are looking for it or not. Your not bad for not wanting to view this stuff nobody should really want to. I don't know where this was or what I was looking up but I came across an Islamic training video or something where it shows the people just driving around shooting people. It looked real. I didn't watch much except the first part. Normally if I see something is going to be like this I just turn it off. That's really the only video I ever watched like this. Also you can come across some really disturbing people even if you only deal with people on your website or YouTube channel or whatever. I came across someone I seriously thought had murdered people but not much I could do about it. Also don't forget the Deep Web. I only checked out a little on the .onion thing out of curiousity for maybe an hour or two and I never came across anything really disturbing (other than the stuff Maxine posted about) but it was very clear to me that most of it is not stuff I should even click or look (pedophile stuff and illegal services) at and the energy I got from it was very bad. I really haven't gone back there. I just didn't click on stuff that was obviously bad and I was only there to see if there was occult stuff but all I found was enemy things.

So yeah be careful and you probably should not intentionally watch or look at stuff like this. It can effect some people very badly. Plus it has nothing to do with a sane and healthy society it's the opposite.

Lydia said:
I do believe that people who are able to watch stuff like that without being affected, seem to be a bit "stunted" in a way, mentally, emotionally, or whatever. Unable to realize those are real people being killed, or not caring.

You're not a "pussy" or anything, you're just better than them.
I think because thanks to movies they are used to see things like this and so they don't care. Maybe if they saw gore in real life they would act in another way.

The reaction you're having to seeing horrific things like that is normal, trust me. No normal, sane, or emotionally healthy person wouldn't feel upset after watching that sort of crap. Like some of the other members here have already said - those who do like it usually have something wrong with them, or are probably just jews, who definitely do get off on human suffering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back