Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New and have questions

Nammu

Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I've read much on this site the last two days and will continue to read more.

A bit about me; my mom abandoned her kids and my dad went to prison. The kids ended up in a family's home that was super pentecostal christian. To say it screwed up my mind is an understatement. The fear tactics haunted me for decades (I'm 63).

The church really encouraged us to read the Bible ourselves and so I sat down and read it cover to cover in 3 months.

I was shocked, sickened, and horrified at the bloodshed and just all the bloody rituals. Whenever I'd ask about it I always got, "Well, God is God and he can do as he pleases".

I church hopped for decades trying to find something that made sense. The murders, the Virgin birth, the laws and regulations were so much. Of course, I never felt like I measured up and living in poverty my entire life was my punishment for lack of faith or my sins.

I begged God for decades to help me; deliver me from alcoholism, help me get a better paying job, ect.

But how could I get a better job? It was pounded in my head that I didn't need an education, I needed Jeeeeeesus, and only Jeeeeeesus. I didn't need insurance, I needed faith all would work out.

Well fast forward decades and I have a daughter who won't talk to me nor let me see my grandkids unless I say how high when she says jump.

Then my son and I who are close seldom see each other because he's locked up in a jew's Prison for Prophet, and I have no car to see him, and he's on the other side of Texas.

I couple days ago I was on jewtube and in one comment it had a link to here. Now, I know Christian's would tell me I was playing with fire my even following the link.

Really? My entire life has been a freaking living hell and I think; well, the bible God and his son didn't care enough to lend a helping hand so what do I have to lose?

I don't know where to start, there's so much information here and I know nothing about the runics (spelling?) Or mediatation, or even how to pronounce some of the words used in reversing the bad spells upon us.

I have tried talking to Satan (and I love the picture of the beautiful white man, the painting of him; especially since he's always depicted so vilely ugly) but, I don't know if he hears me. :?

I'm desperate to have this heartache in my soul and heart be healed, and if Satan can help me, I'd be willing to try to get to know him.

When I was 17 I saw The Exorcist and had nightmares about Satan for a decade.

This may seem silly, but my favorite cat ever, Kitty, disappeared a month ago and I'm heartbroken over that.

And my finances are beyond bad. Yes, I have a little house but it's falling apart at the seams. I'd love to move to a nicer area so my son could parole to a better place and so we both could start over.

How do I pray to Satan? Does he care about these issues? I have asked him to help with Kitty, but if he is the true white people's God and creator I want to know him. I don't just want 'things' (yes, I do want help in the areas I mentione but) I want to have a relationship too.

I don't know where to start. Yes, I've read much here, but it doesn't give me a starting point. I'd like direction.

How has being a Satanist helped you? Are your prayers answered? If so, can you give examples?

We were constantly forced to praise God, and sing and pray to him. Do I continue that but switch that to Satan?

Please don't just say, "read the site", I've done little else but that for two days and am more confused then ever.

Will Satan help bring Kitty home?

Thank You for listening.

(This was from the heart and my heart is crying)

Cathy

Satan as you will study in this forum is not an evil being. You saw evil with your own eyes.

Satan is real and does not require slavish worship.

Satan and his Demoms answer prayers and our questions, through guiding us to wisdom.

Satan demands nothing sort of any sacrifice, let alone "blood".

The reality is everything is in reverse and that there is nothing more evil on this world than Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I am sorry for all you had to go through- but many of us have seen the wretched face of the jewish abomination called "Christ".

Satan is our ancestral God and we were always a Pagan people, he is far more ancient and predating all of the botched lies of the bible by tens and tens of thousands of years.

The roots of Satanism are in the ancient far East, Sumeria and ancient civilizations. As christianity imposed itseld by murder and by the sword,- Satan was turned into a villain, and slandered without any mercy.

He steals no souls and He is a good and positive God.

Christianity unfortunately is a hoax that was formulated by greedy and evil people to deceive people and rob them of their whole life, amd torment them as slaves.

You have been lied your whole life, you show great bravery to move away.

Your cat if alive (not sure where you live and what dangers lie-in towns indoors cats do not make it) is not impossible to return.

That aside our Gods have power over reincarnation and they help the animals of their devoted people and can reincarnate them, as our souls are bonded.

Please do study all the sites here thoroughly:

http://Www.joyofsatan.org

And all the sites listed below:
http://Www.satanisgod.org

Welcome, and congratulations on being brave enough to seek the truth.

The forum is a great resource for questions, continue to study the JoS sites for yourself and feel free to ask questions should they come up.

Dedicating to Satan has been the best thing I've ever done with my life, and I have never once regretted it. After years of studying different religions, I finally found the truth. It is true that there is much suffering in the world, but Satanism gives us the ability to fight for ourselves and solve problems. By spiritually advancing, you can exert more control over your life and have higher quality of life.

Hail Satan!

Hello Cathy, welcome to the forum :)

I too was traumatized after reading the christian bible. Such vile filth!

All I can really testify to about the Joy of Satan, is that you now have the opportunity to change and improve all areas of your life. Christianity is meant to keep people as slaves, keep us down and beaten and miserable. Satan on the other hand, raises us up, but also guides us to where and how we can raise ourselves up. In time, once you get the hang of things, you can do workings to improve your son's chances as well (even bring him to Satanism if he is ready, not all relatives are though), and do workings to be able to see your grandchildren on your terms more.

In the meantime, start cleaning your aura and chakras, start an aura of protection, and try anything else on the site you feel drawn to. Have fun, and know that you are embarking on a brand new direction in life, one that is meant to build you up. Everyone here can attest to the fact that we have all become much better, stronger, wiser people, all because of Satan and meditating.

As for your beloved cat, if s/he has died, s/he can be reincarnated to be with you again, as our High Priest HoodedCobra mentioned in his reply.

(Oh, and if you haven't yet, dedicate to Satan! :) )

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Satan as you will study in this forum is not an evil being. You saw evil with your own eyes.

Satan and his Demoms answer prayers and our questions, through guiding us to wisdom.

The reality is everything is in reverse and that there is nothing more evil on this world than Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

I am sorry for all you had to go through- but many of us have seen the wretched face of the jewish abomination called "Christ".

Satan is our ancestral God and we were always a Pagan people, he is far more ancient and predating all of the botched lies of the bible by tens and tens of thousands of years.

The roots of Satanism are in the ancient far East, Sumeria and ancient civilizations. As christianity imposed itseld by murder and by the sword,- Satan was turned into a villain, and slandered without any mercy.

Christianity unfortunately is a hoax that was formulated by greedy and evil people to deceive people and rob them of their whole life, amd torment them as slaves.

Your cat if alive (not sure where you live and what dangers lie-in towns indoors cats do not make it) is not impossible to return.

That aside our Gods have power over reincarnation and they help the animals of their devoted people and can reincarnate them, as our souls are bonded.

Thank you, yes, I saw evil with my own eyes and the more I questioned it, the more I was shamed and ostracized.

The blood. All that bloody crap. From sacrifices of innocent animals, to mass murders, to seeing the praises of the blood of Christ.

And, what really pissed me off is when 'God' told them to murder entire villages except the virgins, the men could takem them home as wives (to rape).

If I brought this up I'd get the stony hate stare, as if I had no right to question this disgusting behavior.

And, there's so much more brutality in the Bible. It's mind boggling. But since 'God' loves jews and Christians, it was ok, because the bad crap didn't applt to them. It applied to 'heathens'. And anyone who refused to accept this gracious God, was a heathen and DESERVED everything torturous that their beloved God inflicted upon them.

It was disgusting. I had nightmares for years about going to hell. The church would say God is warning you! This is what you'll get if you refuse to submit to his tyranny.

Abrahamic religions are one huge MIND FUCK.

6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Cathy said:
Hello everyone,

A bit about me; my mom abandoned her kids and my dad went to prison...

I have tried talking to Satan (and I love the picture of the beautiful white man, the painting of him; especially since he's always depicted so vilely ugly) but, I don't know if he hears me. :?

I'm desperate to have this heartache in my soul and heart be healed, and if Satan can help me, I'd be willing to try to get to know him.

This may seem silly, but my favorite cat ever, Kitty, disappeared a month ago and I'm heartbroken over that.

How do I pray to Satan? Does he care about these issues?
I don't know where to start. I'd like direction.

How has being a Satanist helped you? Are your prayers answered? If so, can you give examples?

We were constantly forced to praise God, and sing and pray to him. Do I continue that but switch that to Satan?

Please don't just say, "read the site", I've done little else but that for two days and am more confused then ever.

Thank You for listening.

Cathy

We sound/seem much alike, regardless of our age difference. :) Let's tackle this choronologically:

- He hears you, and he hears you even when you're not trying to reach him. He will never ignore your small or seemingly insignificant questions, either. You'll know when its him. The voice is calm and clear with nothing but bliss. And he will help you if you are also willing to help yourself.

- the Exorcist was my first "occult" experience at age 6. Needless to say, no therapy could fix that damage, but I found this place and I grew strong. I am truly and deeply sorry, I've been there!

-Satan has returned lost kitties to me before, and reincarnated passed familiars as well. Hopefully your Kitty is just gone on a little adventure.

-We don't pray here :eek: we use telepathy or divination to contact Our Gods, and they with us. If you need help with specifics, we have pages for that, too!

-If we are upset about something, Satan cares. If we're angry, sleepy, sad....you bet he cares. The only things he doesn't care about are useless things like the Jews, and even then, he still cares enough for you and I to show us how terrible they are and why they must be stopped forever. Nothing you confide in him will be dissmissed, we are his children and he loves us, he wants our ultimate happiness because this is also his happiness. A great big circle of pure Satanic Love.

-Being a Satanist has its challenges and rewards, respectively. You'll get your typical redirect of True (for once) Information, Vocab, Names, and Practices, etc, but you'll also get the pain, rage, sorrow, and loneliness that comes with having such deep and true knowlege. Being SS is not easy nor is it for the idle. We work at 105% everyday here to ensure our tomorrows don't have big stinky jew noses in them. If you ask me though, it is absolutely the smartest choice I've ever made in my life. Each day I spend as an SS is a day I'm grateful to be me and alive. TRULY ALIVE !

-About two or three Yules ago, I was having troubles with believing that Satan and Satanism are really all that is claimed here. I was preparing a thanks-giving letter to send to Satan and within this letter I expressed this concern to him. No sooner than the paper ignited in the candle flame, the entire top 2 inches of the candle's glass rim broke off in a perfectly straight line, up about 2 feet in the air, and the flame shot up a good 18 inches or so during this, spitting and crackling like crazy, but then it stopped abruptly. Scared me at first, but I was completely safe the entire time. This was all I needed though, because I felt Satan's power radiating off the candle and I just sat frozen and watched as it extinguished itself and no smoke rose from the wick. I knew what I needed to know, and have never doubted anything truthful said about the Gods here since. Our requests are always answered, so yours will be no different.

Welcome to the family c:

Don't forget to dedicate!

I don't know much abot telepathy or divination and will search the site to find out.

Can anyone give a hint where to find it?

And, do we read the Satanic Bible by that Levay guy? I saw there were more than one branch of Satanism and, being brand new, I'm not sure which way to go.

Thank you.

HailVictory88 said:
Welcome, and congratulations on being brave enough to seek the truth.

The forum is a great resource for questions, continue to study the JoS sites for yourself and feel free to ask questions should they come up.

Dedicating to Satan has been the best thing I've ever done with my life, and I have never once regretted it. After years of studying different religions, I finally found the truth. It is true that there is much suffering in the world, but Satanism gives us the ability to fight for ourselves and solve problems. By spiritually advancing, you can exert more control over your life and have higher quality of life.

Hail Satan!

I'm not sure if it was brave or not, it just felt so natural to start reading all the documents here.

This morning I awoke feeling exuberant, and I said, This is a day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it.

It's a Bible verse that I'd say to attempt to give myself a pep talk. But TODAY, I purposely said it to Satan and meant it. It wasn't a pep talk trying to face another dreary day, it was from the heart and thrilling.

Last night I was checking out my flower beds and everything just seemed more colorful.

I can't remember the last time I felt this hopeful.

And someone mentioned attempting to tell my son about this, sorry I can't remember which one, but, I know him, he's as desperate for help as I am but I can't write him about it for his mail is read and my letter would be rejected. They've already rejected a couple books I've sent him.

But as soon as I can I'll be telling him about this. He WILL be very receptive.

Thank you.

Am I the only one who didn’t get too influenced by horror movies as a kid? I loved watching them altough I would have nightmares lol I still remember the samara morgan nightmare hahaha!

Cathy, take your time and study. Let it soak in. And then re-read some more.

Dedication is the next step; then the 40 day program is where I would start.

There is a lot to take in and this can be overwhelming, but rest assured the journey is well worth it. Your life will change for the better and your soul will be free. Satan and his demons will be with you.

The most rewarding aspect is being able to hold your head up high because you are helping your people.

The blood. All that bloody crap. From sacrifices of innocent animals, to mass murders, to seeing the praises of the blood of Christ.

Can you please elaborate? What do you mean blood sacrifices?

Did you happen to see some sort of crazy Christian cult that sacrificed animals? I have heard of this before, and also, sacrificing even humans.

Of course, this is never mentioned in the jew controlled media as the populace has to believe in a fake "Satanic Panic" that has never happened or had any factual evidence.

Cathy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Thank you, yes, I saw evil with my own eyes and the more I questioned it, the more I was shamed and ostracized.

And, what really pissed me off is when 'God' told them to murder entire villages except the virgins, the men could takem them home as wives (to rape).

If I brought this up I'd get the stony hate stare, as if I had no right to question this disgusting behavior.

And, there's so much more brutality in the Bible. It's mind boggling. But since 'God' loves jews and Christians, it was ok, because the bad crap didn't applt to them. It applied to 'heathens'. And anyone who refused to accept this gracious God, was a heathen and DESERVED everything torturous that their beloved God inflicted upon them.

It was disgusting. I had nightmares for years about going to hell. The church would say God is warning you! This is what you'll get if you refuse to submit to his tyranny.

Abrahamic religions are one huge MIND FUCK.
Thousands of years ago, the kind of shit we see today was unheard of on earth. Just search the Golden age on a search engine and you'll see how many of the ancients spoke of an ancient aeon where the world was a beautiful haven. This was Satan's world. The Demons are the original Gods of humanity, who were revered by all Gentiles worldwide since time immemorial. The term 'Demon' is itself a Greek word that loosely means someone who has advanced spiritually to the level of a God. The evil entities behind the filth that you read in the Bible and how shitty life is attacked our Gods and put the scum we call jews here on earth. Here's a video of one of their rabbis openly admitting this fact https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DMthcrWzBmyM&ved=0ahUKEwj51JW6ouXjAhX3AGMBHfVUA3IQo7QBCCIwAw&usg=AOvVaw2DcwQhlbGP_YmUBT_U88cN Abrahamic religions are just programs to enable the jews achieve their goals. With our Gods preoccupied with fighting this scum, the Jews took down our ancient civilization, destroyed our history, went on a mass murder campaign against Spiritually advanced gentiles and imposed Abrahamic shit on the rest of the world. Everything was turned backwards, and Satan, who's name is of Sanskrit origin (He's the ancient Hindu God Shiva) and means Truth was turned to the archenemy of humanity, and our Gods into evil beings. Most people are so deeply embedded into the enemy lies, and this happens over many lifetimes, so it's pretty hard for them to break free, coupled with the threats and lies. I'm glad you were brave enough to escape from the death grip of Christianity. There's a lot to learn from all the information in our sites, take your time. Glad to have you here.

Cathy said:
6zeliris6lalibratum6 said:
Cathy said:
Hello everyone,

A bit about me; my mom abandoned her kids and my dad went to prison...

How do I pray to Satan? Does he care about these issues?
I don't know where to start. I'd like direction.

Thank You for listening.

Cathy

We sound/seem much alike, regardless of our age difference. :) Let's tackle this choronologically:

- He hears you, and he hears you even when you're not trying to reach him. He will never ignore your small or seemingly insignificant questions, either. You'll know when its him. The voice is calm and clear with nothing but bliss. And he will help you if you are also willing to help yourself.

- the Exorcist was my first "occult" experience at age 6. Needless to say, no therapy could fix that damage, but I found this place and I grew strong. I am truly and deeply sorry, I've been there!

-Satan has returned lost kitties to me before, and reincarnated passed familiars as well. Hopefully your Kitty is just gone on a little adventure.

-We don't pray here :eek: we use telepathy or divination to contact Our Gods, and they with us. If you need help with specifics, we have pages for that, too!

-If we are upset about something, Satan cares. If we're angry, sleepy, sad....you bet he cares. The only things he doesn't care about are useless things like the Jews, and even then, he still cares enough for you and I to show us how terrible they are and why they must be stopped forever. Nothing you confide in him will be dissmissed, we are his children and he loves us, he wants our ultimate happiness because this is also his happiness. A great big circle of pure Satanic Love.

-Being a Satanist has its challenges and rewards, respectively. You'll get your typical redirect of True (for once) Information, Vocab, Names, and Practices, etc, but you'll also get the pain, rage, sorrow, and loneliness that comes with having such deep and true knowlege. Being SS is not easy nor is it for the idle. We work at 105% everyday here to ensure our tomorrows don't have big stinky jew noses in them. If you ask me though, it is absolutely the smartest choice I've ever made in my life. Each day I spend as an SS is a day I'm grateful to be me and alive. TRULY ALIVE !

-About two or three Yules ago, I was having troubles with believing that Satan and Satanism are really all that is claimed here. I was preparing a thanks-giving letter to send to Satan and within this letter I expressed this concern to him. No sooner than the paper ignited in the candle flame, the entire top 2 inches of the candle's glass rim broke off in a perfectly straight line, up about 2 feet in the air, and the flame shot up a good 18 inches or so during this, spitting and crackling like crazy, but then it stopped abruptly. Scared me at first, but I was completely safe the entire time. This was all I needed though, because I felt Satan's power radiating off the candle and I just sat frozen and watched as it extinguished itself and no smoke rose from the wick. I knew what I needed to know, and have never doubted anything truthful said about the Gods here since. Our requests are always answered, so yours will be no different.

Welcome to the family c:

Don't forget to dedicate!

I don't know much abot telepathy or divination and will search the site to find out.

Can anyone give a hint where to find it?

And, do we read the Satanic Bible by that Levay guy? I saw there were more than one branch of Satanism and, being brand new, I'm not sure which way to go.

Thank you.
Satanism has existed since time immemorial-all ancient Gentile religions before the arrival of the jews and even to an extent after their arrival were Satanism. After the jews created Abrahamic religions and used their deluded and decieved Gentile goons to murder those who still held on to the ancient ways, Satanism went underground and has survived throughout the years. Lavey only brought it from the underground, but even then the jews infiltrated and corrupted it and this is why La Veyan Satanism is atheistic and treats Satan as an archetype. This is very offensive to Satan and the Gods. It is only through the Joy of Satan that true Satanism, the original way of humanity, was finally brought back to the light. Don't waste your time on the Satanic Bible or give it much regards, you have all that you need here.

Cathy said:
Before doing anything, there are some things to be aware of
- Spiritual Satanism is... Spiritual Satanism. We practice spirituality to advance our souls, this is the goal of this religion which is tens of thousands of years old.

- We are not here only to pray to the Gods and blindly worship them as the xians are worshipping the jewish thoughtform. The Gods are helping and guiding us into our advancement. They are doing favours for us sometimes but they are not sources of help in solving the problems from our lives every time we have to deal with them. One cannot join SS, get help from the Gods, and then leave. SS is about spirituality and reaching Godhead, while actively fighting in the spiritual war against the jews by doing RTRs, activism and so on.

Cathy said:
Hello everyone,

This is my first post. I've read much on this site the last two days and will continue to read more.

A bit about me; my mom abandoned her kids and my dad went to prison. The kids ended up in a family's home that was super pentecostal christian. To say it screwed up my mind is an understatement. The fear tactics haunted me for decades (I'm 63).

The church really encouraged us to read the Bible ourselves and so I sat down and read it cover to cover in 3 months.

I was shocked, sickened, and horrified at the bloodshed and just all the bloody rituals. Whenever I'd ask about it I always got, "Well, God is God and he can do as he pleases".

I church hopped for decades trying to find something that made sense. The murders, the Virgin birth, the laws and regulations were so much. Of course, I never felt like I measured up and living in poverty my entire life was my punishment for lack of faith or my sins.

I begged God for decades to help me; deliver me from alcoholism, help me get a better paying job, ect.

But how could I get a better job? It was pounded in my head that I didn't need an education, I needed Jeeeeeesus, and only Jeeeeeesus. I didn't need insurance, I needed faith all would work out.

Well fast forward decades and I have a daughter who won't talk to me nor let me see my grandkids unless I say how high when she says jump.

Then my son and I who are close seldom see each other because he's locked up in a jew's Prison for Prophet, and I have no car to see him, and he's on the other side of Texas.

I couple days ago I was on jewtube and in one comment it had a link to here. Now, I know Christian's would tell me I was playing with fire my even following the link.

Really? My entire life has been a freaking living hell and I think; well, the bible God and his son didn't care enough to lend a helping hand so what do I have to lose?

I don't know where to start, there's so much information here and I know nothing about the runics (spelling?) Or mediatation, or even how to pronounce some of the words used in reversing the bad spells upon us.

And my finances are beyond bad. Yes, I have a little house but it's falling apart at the seams. I'd love to move to a nicer area so my son could parole to a better place and so we both could start over.

How do I pray to Satan? Does he care about these issues? I have asked him to help with Kitty, but if he is the true white people's God and creator I want to know him. I don't just want 'things' (yes, I do want help in the areas I mentione but) I want to have a relationship too.

I don't know where to start. Yes, I've read much here, but it doesn't give me a starting point. I'd like direction.

Thank You for listening.

Cathy

Hi Cathy. I can answer the questions you have asked, with my own personal experiences with Satan, my Guardians and in general.

How has being a Satanist helped me? I have been a spiritual Satanist, with the Joy of Satan, about 9 years now. When I was in my early 20s, I kept looking for Satan and back when there was MySpace groups, I joined some Satanic groups but I was very frightened and even though I clicked on the Joy of Satan website link, I didn't look around. I was really scared. I think this could have been xian programming along with the influence of enemy spirits to keep me away from Satan. I came to Satan and dedicated at age 28, some years later.

I was looking for answers. I looked into Wicca when I was 17, even though I had bought the Necronomicon and the Satanic Bible because that was all I found in the physical bookstores at the time that were "darker". They were confiscated from me when I showed them to a relative. They had no right to do that, even though I finished the Satanic Bible and really wanted Satan to be real and I wasn't sure if he was at the time. The book opened a door, and I kept looking for other literature and occult books to learn more about Satanism. Everything, and I had spent a considerable amount of money (close to a thousand dollars on books by age 30) was really lacking. Nothing and no one could show a side or a part of Satan and Satanism that felt RIGHT. Everything was blood, gore, monsters, "evil", "darkness" and made Satan and his Demons look like monsters and laughable ones at that.
It all felt WRONG.

Then I found the Joy of Satan, and it all came together. ^_^

Since I dedicated, Satan and my Guardians helped me a lot. They guided me as to what I needed to do to be focused, have purpose, improve myself, and surprised me with some very meaningful gifts that helped me along my walk with Satan and with improving myself.

I have had weak moments and Satan or my Guardian Demon/ess (who are really Pagan gods, it's the church that calls them "demons" although not all demons are of Satan, and those that are, are all pre-christian pagan gods and goddesses) would come through and help and support me, emotionally. I really needed that. They still do, even though I am stronger than before but I still sometimes slip. The enemy spirits have tried many, many tactics on me, even bringing in new "reinforcements" and characters because they needed to up their game.
I learn, through protecting myself and with Satan's protection and those of my Guardians, the games of the enemy spirits.

Most people out there are not aware of the spiritual war that is happening here on Earth, and that is between Satan and his enemies. Those who are real, legit dedicated spiritual Satanists have to deal with the psychic attacks here and there, but these teach me and make me stronger mentally and psychically. I learn the hard way and do not have repeat lessons. I am sure they do the same for everyone, unless these spiritual Satanists do not learn and have to go through the same hard lessons again and again. It's trying but Satan and the gods let this happen so we may be stronger, wiser and more shrewd for it in the long run. And when we share and talk about the tactics that the enemy spirits and enemies of Satan (that are human) everyone benefits.

So, this has helped me a lot. It has been a crucial part of my growth as a spiritual Satanist, being able to discern who and what is of Satan and who and what is of the enemy.

My "prayers" consist of conversations to Satan and my Guardians. I am a bit more open now than before, and can talk to them face to face (they astral project themselves to meet me in my bedroom, mostly, where I spend a lot of time, or in other places where I am, and its quiet enough to talk to them in my mind or quietly whisper, if it's a public place like a hotel room or hospital.) Sometimes I just focus on an image of Satan or my Guardian. Some people concentrate on their sigils. I prefer to look at art of them.

Here is a good website where there is artwork of Satan and the Powers of Hell:

https://astralartsofthegods.weebly.com/

Here is some other artwork by one of the members of our community, Zolaluckystar:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&hilit=zolaluckystar

Sometimes I just talk to them, quietly out loud or in my mind, while looking at their artwork or just lying down in bed or sitting at my desk. If it's a question, they always get back to me within 1-4 days, depending on how busy they are. Sometimes the answer does not come in words, telepathically, into my mind, but sometimes through the words of other people on these forums and on the Yahoo Joy of Satan groups, or through a friend or close relative. Sometimes I am led to books, Youtube videos, a blog, website, etc. for my answer.
The trick is to be open, receptive and aware. There are no coincidences.

The gods help those who help themselves. One of the JoS clergy members has written this, and my own Guardian Demoness has told me this a few times, many years ago.

Satan does not demand, nor want, slavish worship. I believe, in my own personal experiences and interactions with him, that he wants us to be close to him, do his will, participate in spiritual warfare, advance Satanism, advance and evolve ourselves and our lives, and educate others to the truth, if it is safe to do so, either online or discreetly in person, if it is safe to do so and does not put you nor your livelihood at risk. He wants us to help him out as he has, and continues to, guide and help us, along with our Guardian Demon(s) that do the same.

Whatever gifts, talents, skills that one has, he encourages us to use it daily to be happy, and to also use those same skills and gifts and talents to help him too, to bring him and the beauty of the gods into this world.

Thankfully, people are open to learning more about the gods, and goddesses, and the truth of them. There's just so much lies, bullshit and xianized bullshit out there about our beloved deities that people need to see the truth. That falls to us to bring it to them, to the world, with the guidance of our gods and goddesses of Hell.

Other members have answered your question about your cat. I hope they come home safely to you. If not, I hope they reincarnate and return to you. Be aware if this happens, you will feel a strong pull and familiarity towards them, and they, towards you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back