Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are all Whites Aryan?

Aquarius

If there is a thing I don’t understand it’s this. Since all Aryans come from the continent of Sakadwipa (Central Asia), are all whites Aryan? Is the use of the name Aryan not just for those blonde with blue eyes?

As I understood it, all white people are Aryans.
I wonder if Slavs are pure white or have a bit of Asian genes.

Aquarius said:
If there is a thing I don’t understand it’s this. Since all Aryans come from the continent of Sakadwipa (Central Asia), are all whites Aryan? Is the use of the name Aryan not just for those blonde with blue eyes?

Aryans does not mean necessary blonde hair with blue eyes
Aryans means Satan's Sons and Daughters same as HP Mageson explained in the sermon you refer to

Blond hair and blue eyes is specific to the Nordics due to migration you will find blondes with blue eyes almost everywhere in the world (fewer and fewer) but the color of the hair and eyes are not determining criteria if you have dark or brown hair and purple or green eyes does not mean that you are not Aryan
DNA counts
As example Adolf Hitler had black hair and other top 3rd Reich leaders
The Gods are not all blond with blue eyes

Not all Whites are Aryans
Due to Race mixing and Kalergy plan certainly not all whites are Aryans

Aryan can mean a lot of things physically and spiritually.

All whites no matter what hair, eye, or skin color can be Aryans. The last one skin is technicality as white skin can be different shades ranging from a darker tan but white color down to milky white.

We respect the blue-eye, blonde haired people like Nordics as they are the seed kernel of White race and thus should be respected as having the most affinity to the gods. That is why Himmler seeked to eliminate sub-race mixing within Nordics and focus Nordics with Nordics.

But just because blue eyes and blond hair equal a affinity does not mean we shit on people's eye, hair, or skin color(yes the different shades of white in this case).

But unfortunately not all whites are Aryans. For example many Arab whites are too mixed to be considered pure in Aryan classification. They look white but have features from the Arabian races, just like for example in White India the Bollywood actresses albeit white looking are not exactly white people 100% or close enough to not be considered race- or sub-race mixing.

For example many Persian White women COULD reproduce with a European white man and not create a race-mixing parameter as they are White. I mean Iran means "Land of Aryans". So in many cases it's not really a matter of race-mixing which it is to a hard to see degree but in fact delves deeper into sub-race mixing.

It's funny race-mixing is talked about by many but hardly anyone delves into the potential problems with sub-race mixing as the aforementioned Nordic with Nordic racial template.

In the end it's an entire World and entire Scientific endevour about race and sub-races. A very INTERESTING subject at hand. Much too difficult to delve into it without scientific research and inquiry.

Unfortunately a certain tribe has issues with it calling it a "Nazi science". So we are kinda working through scraps and bits and pieces of information to re-access the labels of the past on races and sub-race.

Gear88 said:
Aryan can mean a lot of things physically and spiritually.

All whites no matter what hair, eye, or skin color can be Aryans. The last one skin is technicality as white skin can be different shades ranging from a darker tan but white color down to milky white.

We respect the blue-eye, blonde haired people like Nordics as they are the seed kernel of White race and thus should be respected as having the most affinity to the gods. That is why Himmler seeked to eliminate sub-race mixing within Nordics and focus Nordics with Nordics.

But just because blue eyes and blond hair equal a affinity does not mean we shit on people's eye, hair, or skin color(yes the different shades of white in this case).

But unfortunately not all whites are Aryans. For example many Arab whites are too mixed to be considered pure in Aryan classification. They look white but have features from the Arabian races, just like for example in White India the Bollywood actresses albeit white looking are not exactly white people 100% or close enough to not be considered race- or sub-race mixing.

For example many Persian White women COULD reproduce with a European white man and not create a race-mixing parameter as they are White. I mean Iran means "Land of Aryans". So in many cases it's not really a matter of race-mixing which it is to a hard to see degree but in fact delves deeper into sub-race mixing.

It's funny race-mixing is talked about by many but hardly anyone delves into the potential problems with sub-race mixing as the aforementioned Nordic with Nordic racial template.

In the end it's an entire World and entire Scientific endevour about race and sub-races. A very INTERESTING subject at hand. Much too difficult to delve into it without scientific research and inquiry.

Unfortunately a certain tribe has issues with it calling it a "Nazi science". So we are kinda working through scraps and bits and pieces of information to re-access the labels of the past on races and sub-race.
HP HoodedCobra talked about the "mixing" between the Whites subraces, he said that right now the Nordic should be preserved because they are a minority within a minority, this doesn't mean that if you are a White with brown hair and eyes you cannot be with a Nordic type of White (especially if its the only best partner that you can find) but that right now they are such a minority that would be best if the Nordic would procreate more with other Nordic. This still doesn't mean that a Not-Nordic White cannot be with a Nordic or that this is race mixing but just that it would be better for now if there were more Nordic. When Whites are going to be the majority this is not going to be a problem at all.

If you are a SS and the only partner you find is a Nordic there is nothing wrong with staying with them and its not race mixing, so don't freak out about what i said. In the future this is not going to be a problem at all because Whites are going to be much more!

The tales of Saka Royals describe them as also having dark brown hair and blue eyes and such. The same general White types in the population have always been here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back