Racism in Commercials

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:03 pm

Sinistra you like to test the tolerance that is shown here to post based on what and what reason exactly?

I deleted your pointless shitposting signature and avatar for this reason.

If it is impossible for you to show manners let me know so the rest of things can be fixed.

You behave in a passive aggressive cunt way, but I don't see others whom you constantly accuse of shit on a daily basis doing the same to you at such an extent.

So if your purpose here has developed into shitposting, as it arguably has been for half your posts, let us know so we can look at the matter differently from now on.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:50 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Sinistra you like to test the tolerance that is shown here to post based on what and what reason exactly?

I deleted your pointless shitposting signature and avatar for this reason.

If it is impossible for you to show manners let me know so the rest of things can be fixed.

You behave in a passive aggressive cunt way, but I don't see others whom you constantly accuse of shit on a daily basis doing the same to you at such an extent.

So if your purpose here has developed into shitposting, as it arguably has been for half your posts, let us know so we can look at the matter differently from now on.

My purpose hasnt developed into "shitposting". What is even shitposting ? Am I posting pictures of turds and "ha-shit". Am I saying things like we need UBI (UNIVERSAL basic Income) NOW to feed all the parasites of the world that are invading us, at white workers expense. What am I accused of exactly ? Provocation to wake people from their lethargy ? When did I push anything thats harmful to our race ? Or even, actually harmful to our satanic people ?

Who are others that I "constantly accuse of shit" ? Fancy ? Its a fucking joke "rivalry" I don't even mind him in reality and he probably doesnt mind me either. He does his thing I do mine, like, whatever ? He can take a few, he is not soft skinned is he.. Same with Jack I don't care, maybe he does get butt-hurt because muh his male ego and muh secret furry porn stash that he is hiding behind his holier then thou apperances, well too bad for him. The only real bone I have with these, is they are trans deniers. Which doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things but it matters in that, now the narrative around here has become more and more, that all trans aren't deluded liars. But shall I trust the Gods, or shall I trust what Jack's feelings on the topic are ? Though choice, really. :roll:

Me getting called " this supposed SS Sinistra" implying Im not even a SS but a freaking infiltrator... and then my point of view of spiritual and cultural falling off, misrepresented and defamed.. thats okay tho. I didn't even nag that Arcadia person once. Ive seen that name around on the forums before, but never even felt strongly one way or another, let alone pick an argument with the person. So much for me accusing of shit and shitposting. Sinistra the source of evil around here, right ? :lol:
But we know and its a universal truth since some people here are implying it, everything was almost perfect till the jew recently corrupted everything out of nowhere. No we didnt really have treta yuga and dwapara yuga for many many many years between satya yuga and kali yuga. No it seems we had like most of european nobility in league in satanic secret societies (even tho at the same time xtianity ruled everywhere and people were burned for their slightly different xtian beliefs, figures the logic) and we had greeks and romans as enlightened superhumans with siddhis (yeah thats why they must have been raping and killing each other in brutal white on white conquests). So yeah praise muh perfect pagan ancestors then. They show us the perfec way by killing off each other. 8-)
Somehow saying that makes me a xtian and a neopagan. Flawless logic.

So who is it then that Im constantly accusing of shit. it our precious darling "allies" worse racial elements. Lets avoid doing "any hate speech" and in a parody of self censoring so dear to our SJW comrades even in this community, so lets call them : "among those people having African-American ancestry, the - very very very very very few - ones that were (unjustly, of course) persecuted by evil white police, and thrown into jail out of the obviously anti black racist white establishment". And make a disclaimer, that they really are a race of individual snowflakes, they aren't the same at all ! All the stereotypes, they are all evul white nazi inventions ! Don't you know that racial or ethnic stereotypes arent born because they apply to the majority, no no no they are out of the mind of evil white racists ! All the crime data ? Again white nazi propaganda. Whites control the world and make up false crime data don't you know that. What we see in the streets ? Thats just your imagination goy. Don't you know if your eye causes you to sin pluck it out goy. How they get pushed and supported at every level, and profit against us, mock us and hate us deeply, and wants us destroyed ? Don't be evil racist now goy.
Do I even have to respond further ? I know, we wuz all friends and we wuz vomitting rainbows. I note most offended people of that recent race polemic were white SJW types. :?

I call them "the salvation crew" of this community. So eager to jump help any supposed victim. Random guy goes into spiels of self delusion and wants to annihilate his own soul ? No worries salvation crew will "save" him. Professional victim constantly asking for help ? No worries salvation crew will "save" her. Precious african-americans - the apple of god's eye - getting offended ? No worries salvation crew will "save" them. We should give the salvation crew a "good christian" medal. Rabbi jewsus really approves of you, salvation crew. 8-)

So in nazi germany, there was this joke about nazi party members. Rumsteak nazis. Brown outside red inside. Nazi (SA color uniform brown) outside but communist inside.
So what shall we call our salvation crew ? Satanist outside, xtian inside. Someone got an idea ?

So what if I'm "harsh" or "offensive". Nature balances things out. More brainwashed sheep, that leads the more harsher personality types, to having a harsher attitude. The responsibility of that, is on all those traitors. All those who are like submissive robots in this society. All those worthless ones who need to get removed. If everyone did their part according to nature's eternal laws, we would never even been in this situation in the first place. Really what I am is the product of this fallen world. :|

Yes I like to test the waters around here.

Yes Im a cunt and proud of it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:02 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Sinistra you like to test the tolerance that is shown here to post based on what and what reason exactly?

I deleted your pointless shitposting signature and avatar for this reason.

If it is impossible for you to show manners let me know so the rest of things can be fixed.

You behave in a passive aggressive cunt way, but I don't see others whom you constantly accuse of shit on a daily basis doing the same to you at such an extent.

So if your purpose here has developed into shitposting, as it arguably has been for half your posts, let us know so we can look at the matter differently from now on.

....

Yes Im a cunt and proud of it.


The fact you understand some things but do not understand who is 'responsible' and to whom you actually owe your rants to, shows that despite of some intelligence, you do not have any mental control.

Consider yourself different from a sheep where you can at first can disassosciate who is responsible for something and who is not. For one, nobody here is responsible of any of the larger scale problems you pretend are your "Reasons" for your self emotionally fulfilling rants, which are going down the route of total dumb fuck in some point.

In all respects you aren't quite better than brainwashed blacks or hebrew Israelites who say "it whitey falt" to every person in the street, ie, people who are not actually responsible.

The fact you use some random large scale problems to justify your explosions of nonsense doesn't amend for any of it either.

"So whitey stepped on the moon so I verbally attack blacks who have nothing to do with anything in the forum LULZ".

You only want to satisfy yourself with your shit rants, not educate the community or say something meaningful, and alienate people because you flat out suck and cannot appropriate in your head who is responsible and who is not, and to whom you owe rants and who could do without.

We understand everything is revolving around your "SINISTRA RANT" character and having to put your mark of crap on everything and instigate bullshit just so that you feel some satisfaction, all while saying this is for divine purposes, but I am done with it, so I think ill be testing the "disapprove message" button way more frequently on your posts, and then the "Ban" button.

Do not ask me for any reason as I'll just reply "Yes Im a cunt and proud of it."
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:28 pm

I think this topic is such a valid and important point to think about. Almost every commercial I see, it's so disgusting and sickening the messages and ideas they try to hide in them.

So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:32 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.


I see what is disapproved, not only what is approved.

I ask her on this post instead to not pollute the numerous posts she has polluted - but the person knows why I ask this, and it's not for this post which is just fine, it's for general. I had to remove a picture attacking "Niggers", a signature with similar shit, and other things, and like half the replies, today.

So I'm asking in a way why she acts passive aggressive and all of this here.

You see what is approved, so yes, this looks normal or at least baseline sensible. These posts made sense like the original one, it's up.

I follow this meme of just ranting like an idiot to divide and ruin the group, with keeping some messages on the side, 600 posts now from Sinistra. The last time she was going to get banned, and I said to give the person time, and to show some sense.

Apparently, the above is impossible.

Could just press a button, keep it cool and move on, without any of the useless fuss, but as you can see, I have expectations from members who show intelligence and are otherwise getting the greater facts, rather than doing it the easy way and just pressing the "Ban" button.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Bull Gotze
Posts: 114

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Bull Gotze » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:46 pm

The hardest pill for blacks to swallow is that they just gonna have to take it on the chin and humble themselves right now. Because there is really nothing backing them up. There is an irrelevant minority aware of the jews that defend whites. But even the ethno nationalist blacks still hate whites and just cant bring themselves to admit the white mans role in saving their asses from the jews.

Blacks also dont understand shifts of paradigms and dynamics of social engineering. So they they believe the meme of the big bad black man Will have real lasting power in the minds of the more volatile white gentiles.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:56 pm

People are always thinking of their species as the best species, black, white or asian it's nothing new.

Blacks are now under the protection and moral ineffability vested to them through the jews, so that they are never questioned, because this leads to the jews all the way back, and partly so they can continue with an agenda that benefits jews For example jews benefit from drug cartels or other crimes.

So for now "Everyone not White in a white land" in a sphere or ineffability. They cannot be touched, or even criticized based on any logical or moral, or in many cases even a LEGAL standard.

Considering blacks were enslaved and destroyed by jews for like thousands of years now, even from the biblical times, the assumption that this immunity will last forever is falsified. Any form of alliance will cease after the jews have done what they want to do with the whole invasion and destroy the west thing.

The jews say also that the kalergi plan will be to enslave people and ruin them forever, not to create a new "Negroid-Eurasiatic Master race". These people they breed are to be brutally enslaved, not to have any meaningful life.

The best interest of blacks would be to leave away this shorterm alliance with jews, and consider how they are going to be "Down the line".
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:

Dear HP HC,
Believe it or not I do understand why you're saying what you're saying. And also that what you're doing here, is doing your job, in keeping the community from splintering, and generally keeping order when needing. I actually expected a ban or at least my reply not going through.
Also, don't believe that I don't have respect for you, because I definitely do. We probably share like.. 99% or more of the same worldview.
Anyways while I will not apologize, I will however definitely take your remarks into account in my behaviour form now on.

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I think this topic is such a valid and important point to think about. Almost every commercial I see, it's so disgusting and sickening the messages and ideas they try to hide in them.

So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.

Let's not judge HP HC the same way, he has responsibilities around here and has to maintain order. It would be unfair to give him the same standard, we as non clergy can choose to be wild cards and pretend not to give a fuck, he really doesn't have that type of choice, people look up to him and his behaviour as rolemodels. He has to step him, he did it in a useful manner, even if he insulted me by comparing me to hebrew insraelites. Apart from that, I do appreciate the friendly sentiment Ol argedco luciftias.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:54 pm

I behave normally, I do not have to behave in any specific way really. And this is why I do what I do.

If I had to behave in some specific way I'd have become an actor and have a good share of shekels, probably would replace Brad Pitt or DiCaprio. Nah, JK, that's shit.

What is past the menial purpose of "Splintering" is developing the consciousness to understand other people and other Satanists. This is part of a greater plan by the Gods to expand our consciousness in general, and make us better human beings.

We have a mission to set things straight and this cannot be achieved by lack of consciousness.

Any person here complaining to HPS Shannon about the black race's condition is like attacking a nurse or a doctor who is actually trying to save someone.

So my share of dumb sluts in Europe of my own people are doing numerous dumb shit and atrocities on a daily basis, that I find disgusting. Do people have to shout to me for whites? And when people do, one has to explain, not to scorn.

We are trying to set these wrongs STRAIGHT here.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 pm

So in the spirit of honesty and transparency what I got that was removed, and mentioned by HP HC as "what was removed" :

As profile picture I had a dubious meme (that I personally found funny but obviously it was a very acquired taste type of fun) that I found while browsing the internet. On it a field full of watermelons. In the middle of the field, a scarecrow with on it a KKK type pure white garment, no symbols on it at all. And at the bottom of the meme, the words : "Niggas wont steal ma melons anymore" quoting letter for letter accurately.

In the signature I had a picture (again found on the internet, I didnt edit anything) with some black on white rape and white on black rape statistics data, a link to a study that was already there (I didn't check or verify any data myself) and at the bottom of the signature below the data picture, I had written in normal forum text : "can you say rape without saying ape?" which I understand was not socially acceptable of a question.

That's all that was removed. I plaid guilty to that, and I don't even say that in an ironic way. Yes, guilty.

Also I didn't have any message blocked in the ten days, just for your information. The whole forum got access to every comment I made. No "extreme" message of mine that would have been blocked at all during the race controversy. The only things removed were the above mentioned, profile picture and signature, which both stayed less then an hour.

sip
Posts: 355
Location: 666

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby sip » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:19 pm

we should have JOS Movie Night :D

and watch " They Live " 8-)

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:28 pm

Sinistra wrote:So in the spirit of honesty and transparency what I got that was removed, and mentioned by HP HC as "what was removed" :

As profile picture I had a dubious meme (that I personally found funny but obviously it was a very acquired taste type of fun) that I found while browsing the internet. On it a field full of watermelons. In the middle of the field, a scarecrow with on it a KKK type pure white garment, no symbols on it at all. And at the bottom of the meme, the words : "Niggas wont steal ma melons anymore" quoting letter for letter accurately.

In the signature I had a picture (again found on the internet, I didnt edit anything) with some black on white rape and white on black rape statistics data, a link to a study that was already there (I didn't check or verify any data myself) and at the bottom of the signature below the data picture, I had written in normal forum text : "can you say rape without saying ape?" which I understand was not socially acceptable of a question.

That's all that was removed. I plaid guilty to that, and I don't even say that in an ironic way. Yes, guilty.

Also I didn't have any message blocked in the ten days, just for your information. The whole forum got access to every comment I made. No "extreme" message of mine that would have been blocked at all during the race controversy. The only things removed were the above mentioned, profile picture and signature, which both stayed less then an hour.


So whay exactly were the reasons you had that in your signature on a public forum?

Seems like you belong on the daily stomer or stormfront. Or a place that still sees blacks as the one responsible for the white race's problems and not the Jew.

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:38 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I behave normally, I do not have to behave in any specific way really. And this is why I do what I do.

If I had to behave in some specific way I'd have become an actor and have a good share of shekels, probably would replace Brad Pitt or DiCaprio. Nah, JK, that's shit.

What is past the menial purpose of "Splintering" is developing the consciousness to understand other people and other Satanists. This is part of a greater plan by the Gods to expand our consciousness in general, and make us better human beings.

We have a mission to set things straight and this cannot be achieved by lack of consciousness.

Any person here complaining to HPS Shannon about the black race's condition is like attacking a nurse or a doctor who is actually trying to save someone.

So my share of dumb sluts in Europe of my own people are doing numerous dumb shit and atrocities on a daily basis, that I find disgusting. Do people have to shout to me for whites? And when people do, one has to explain, not to scorn.

We are trying to set these wrongs STRAIGHT here.

I agree.
I also think, I'm past that as well. In that one could insult white criminals and traitors. Or trash talk any group I may seemingly be part of from a superficial point of view. Be it my ethnic group, birth origins, country, or whatever else, LGBTs, trans women, whatever. I won't be upset based on insulting those, because yes in most cases in the current world, these people are shitty. By all means, you can trash talk these. I even despise many of these, that doesnt make me despise myself, it simply means I recognize these groups or people are mostly shit. By all means insult these "groups" to your heart's content.
Why do people feel the need to identify as say a country of birth, a citizenship, a sexual orientation or whatnot. And then to choose to be blind to the problems within if any, and to even be militant about any criticism given to the group as whole, which doesn't concern them, but they feel it does...
Of course HPS Shannon isn't responsible for what's going on. I even said, I wish black people were more like her. That was an honest sentiment full of empathy. I can only imagine, she (and other SS black comrades who are decent people) must feel like getting caught between hammer and anvil with these black race discussions. Obviously they didnt do the crimes or really profited from the extreme support and pushing the kikes are ready to give their foot soldiers.

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:59 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
Seems like you belong on the daily stomer or stormfront. Or a place that still sees blacks as the one responsible for the white race's problems and not the Jew.

I do know the jew is the real enemy and they are pulling the strings. They can't do themselves the whole, attacking and genociding whites in their lands deal, since they have their eternal victim status to maintain. So instead they simply, do everything to make it possible, open the way, finance and prepare for it and then let middle eastern muslims, and blacks to do it. And get payed with fat bucks for it, not to mention, they get to feel like they make the law and can bully and even seriously harm people like they want. This moral and social bribe, it's not even less criminal then the economic one.
Do I seriously have to pass some basic vetting again after having been around for several years.
Like if I just discovered the JOS yesterday and started posting or what. Seriously ? So now I need to be send to some controlled opposition platform. OK.
I knew about the eternal jew, way before I even had any opinions on blacks (opinions based on observable facts by the way). I didnt have any opinions on blacks, but those fed to us through educational and multicultural propaganda of we wuz all the same blacks and whites only a skin color, no differences at all in anything else, and at that time (way before finding about JOS). If anything at the time I was too naive and too kind and expecting other groups to have the same humane and elevated soul qualities and nobility as the aryan race, that they evidently, are unable by natural law to possess.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:20 pm

I wonder where we would have been with the jews without all Whitey Americans giving them holocaust money by the gazillions so they literally built Israel on stolen tax and charity money, or reclaim and free Jerusalem for these idiotic reptiles to live in by the sand.

Because last time I checked it's Shabbos Goyim like Bolton that dance like monkeys to all of this, isn't it.

The situation is Whites have also been servile muppets to the jews very well, and for very long, given the jews are insistent parasites, so history can give examples one could use all day to point to Nations all day and talk about historical incidents for a 500 page book.

Our own have also done gross actions only due to jewish mental control and benefit, it just happened with holocausted our own people mostly in WW1, WW2 and related.

So it makes me wonder why one doesn't want to also take in consideration that yes, with the enemy, things like that can and do happen. Whites have done it too. Would they have done it to such intensity or depth were it not for jews? I don't believe so.

"Who destroyed Germans last century guys? Wasn't it White Britons and White Frenchmen and White Russians who went there? Look how evil Whites are and how violent!", this is a similar tier of Rabbi argument, if this is all one is going to pose.

Jews always love the above arguments, nothing better than causing problems for people who are against them, and making this look like some sort of major awakening.

We Whites have also served as dumb bribed orcs for the jews, in more than one historical intervals. It's just that Blacks are into this role now and people are mad cause whatever. While extents differ everyone is guilty, sorry to break it down to you, but this is the case.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Blackdragon666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:30 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I think this topic is such a valid and important point to think about. Almost every commercial I see, it's so disgusting and sickening the messages and ideas they try to hide in them.

So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.

I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:35 pm

Blackdragon666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I think this topic is such a valid and important point to think about. Almost every commercial I see, it's so disgusting and sickening the messages and ideas they try to hide in them.

So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.

I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.


And this is why this shit went out the window. Because it was shit.

Jews grovel for this sort of crap. They have to like come up from all sides led by that stupid crap, to do exactly as you said.

Diversions from kikes and kike trickery is all that there is to this. And time wasting.

This is happening to divide our impact as jews are having problems only 1 year in the RTR.

So some "clever" people here like to do the jew's work for him. Maybe those who are clever will snap out of this coma.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:43 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:I wonder where we would have been with the jews without all Whitey Americans giving them holocaust money by the gazillions so they literally built Israel on stolen tax and charity money, or reclaim and free Jerusalem for these idiotic reptiles to live in by the sand.

Because last time I checked it's Shabbos Goyim like Bolton that dance like monkeys to all of this, isn't it.

The situation is Whites have also been servile muppets to the jews very well, and for very long, given the jews are insistent parasites, so history can give examples one could use all day to point to Nations all day and talk about historical incidents for a 500 page book.

Our own have also done gross actions only due to jewish mental control and benefit, it just happened with holocausted our own people mostly in WW1, WW2 and related.

So it makes me wonder why one doesn't want to also take in consideration that yes, with the enemy, things like that can and do happen. Whites have done it too. Would they have done it to such intensity or depth were it not for jews? I don't believe so.

"Who destroyed Germans last century guys? Wasn't it White Britons and White Frenchmen and White Russians who went there? Look how evil Whites are and how violent!", this is a similar tier of Rabbi argument, if this is all one is going to pose.

Jews always love the above arguments, nothing better than causing problems for people who are against them, and making this look like some sort of major awakening.

We Whites have also served as dumb bribed orcs for the jews, in more than one historical intervals. It's just that Blacks are into this role now and people are mad cause whatever. While extents differ everyone is guilty, sorry to break it down to you, but this is the case.

You aren't breaking out anything new there HP, I know that.
It's the result propaganda of the enemy and demonizing Hitler and nazi germany during the war and since then, for decades now.
Yes they treated germans, who were fighting a defensive war, but also, fighting for civilisation and to free Europe as a whole for the first time in two millennias, they treated them as lower then dogs. Bombed them, raped them, starved them, gave them up to jews to judge in circus trials, gave them up to jews and their soviet union, to use as slaves till death by starving and exhaustion. Brainwashed them and ruined Germany as a country since then with their social and immigration policies, out of pure hatred and spite. Also making them pay, endless money for a genocide that didn't even happen ! Somehow they all get genocided and end up literally infesting the continent post war, more numerous then beforehand...
I do feel deeply for germans and what they have gone through.
I'm sure some of our SS here, were some of these germans as well back then and maybe some even fought physically in the armies or waffen SS (also non germans as well).
The main difference now, is that it's not only a white on white massacre like history had plenty.
Now we are facing racial complete extinction with the race mixing and the population replacement going on. Its much more evil and condemnable in that sense.
For centuries in endless white on white wars Europe lost its finest men. But now Europe, is gonna disappear to permanently become the "People's Islamic Republic of Kalergi".

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:43 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
Seems like you belong on the daily stomer or stormfront. Or a place that still sees blacks as the one responsible for the white race's problems and not the Jew.

I do know the jew is the real enemy and they are pulling the strings. They can't do themselves the whole, attacking and genociding whites in their lands deal, since they have their eternal victim status to maintain. So instead they simply, do everything to make it possible, open the way, finance and prepare for it and then let middle eastern muslims, and blacks to do it. And get payed with fat bucks for it, not to mention, they get to feel like they make the law and can bully and even seriously harm people like they want. This moral and social bribe, it's not even less criminal then the economic one.
Do I seriously have to pass some basic vetting again after having been around for several years.
Like if I just discovered the JOS yesterday and started posting or what. Seriously ? So now I need to be send to some controlled opposition platform. OK.
I knew about the eternal jew, way before I even had any opinions on blacks (opinions based on observable facts by the way). I didnt have any opinions on blacks, but those fed to us through educational and multicultural propaganda of we wuz all the same blacks and whites only a skin color, no differences at all in anything else, and at that time (way before finding about JOS). If anything at the time I was too naive and too kind and expecting other groups to have the same humane and elevated soul qualities and nobility as the aryan race, that they evidently, are unable by natural law to possess.


You claim to understand what I and HoodedCobra are saying yet you repeat and say the same things over like broken record. For someone who has been on the JoS for some time, you dont act like it.


It appears you need to check your facts more before you claim things and talk shit without much knowledge on the subject.

The black crime rate is only a recent phenomenon since the early 1980's. Things started going down hill for blacks RIGHT AFTER the Jews did their part in desegregating and breaking down the family unit and bringing in drugs, etc. Actually, the Irish were causing the a significant amount of crime when they came to America, not blacks.

And secondly, what do you know about natural law? If you knew a thing or two, you'd know that due to christianity and Islam, and the Jewish curses on humanity, it has corrupted the spirit and caused the state humanity is in, including whites.

Satan created the non whites in a non degenerated way. He even mentioned that the black race is stuck in a negative vortex of energy that the enemy created. The non whites were created with moral and their own ethical and elevated status before the enemy reared its ugly head.

Like I said, you can go back to the daily stormer with your BS and post whatever you want. But not here, and HC is making sure to keep you in check with that disprove button. I'd say he is doing a heck of a good job.

Yes...Hoodedcobra, who is an aware, elevated and noble Aryan, is doing what he does best and correcting the problem and eliminating the purely obvious dross from your shit posts.

Thanks.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:57 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:I think this topic is such a valid and important point to think about. Almost every commercial I see, it's so disgusting and sickening the messages and ideas they try to hide in them.

So Cobra, who's the one with the off topic rantings now? Looks like Sinistra was just answering to you in the similar tone as you went at her with first.

I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.


And this is why this shit went out the window. Because it was shit.

Jews grovel for this sort of crap. They have to like come up from all sides led by that stupid crap, to do exactly as you said.

Diversions from kikes and kike trickery is all that there is to this. And time wasting.

This is happening to divide our impact as jews are having problems only 1 year in the RTR.

So some "clever" people here like to do the jew's work for him. Maybe those who are clever will snap out of this coma.


When will Sinistra start acting like an elevated and noble Aryan like he mentioned. Im not even an Aryan, yet I still have the awareness and sense to see the situation and have respect and conaideration.

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:02 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.

The avatar was dumb and no good reason to have it. I don't think it was anything too horrible, but I agree it was unnecessary and not the right thing to have here.

But the picture in the signiture is one I have seen before. The numbers are what they are, and the statistics are what they are. Having a picture of factual statistics is not an attack against anyone. Which one of you or me should be angrier from that picture? You have your feelings hurt because you think these statistics might make your people look bad? Or me for seeing about the actual violent crimes happening against my people every day? Who is the real victim, and who is really attacked? Your little hurt feelings are nothing to try to compare against something as serious as actual crimes, like the violent things that are being done against my people.

Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:41 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.

The avatar was dumb and no good reason to have it. I don't think it was anything too horrible, but I agree it was unnecessary and not the right thing to have here.

But the picture in the signiture is one I have seen before. The numbers are what they are, and the statistics are what they are. Having a picture of factual statistics is not an attack against anyone. Which one of you or me should be angrier from that picture? You have your feelings hurt because you think these statistics might make your people look bad? Or me for seeing about the actual violent crimes happening against my people every day? Who is the real victim, and who is really attacked? Your little hurt feelings are nothing to try to compare against something as serious as actual crimes, like the violent things that are being done against my people.

Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.



Youre probably also referring to me in a way, and my issue is not facts or being in denial. My issue is the same issue that HP HC has with Sinistra. Plain and simple.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:50 am

sip wrote:we should have JOS Movie Night :D

and watch " They Live " 8-)


This is actually funny as I posted about the same movie in my recent ritual thread.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:54 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.


The thing people have confused is that the problem has not been the relating of facts, but what people have tried to do through these facts, ie, attack other SS, based on these "Facts".

Share them and relate them as you WILL, but be SPECIFIC, and practice normal public civility, if that is not too hard.

No black member or Shannon has denied or anything about these 'facts', they are known and they want to change this. No SS caused or is responsible of these or caused them. They are part of the cure, not the illness.

Did anyone say these invading animals who do these things or are criminal parasites are to be left to loot or are to be treated with lenience or to be loved and respected as gods or something?

They shame their people and they want them punished, too. They give them bad press worldwide. People all over the world hate black people now just because a portion of them or specific nations are acting totally uncivilized.

So the whole apeshit situation boils down to what beneficial to us? Nothing.

The fact innocents and people who try to turn the boat around are not attacked and verbally demeaned is not a question of PC propaganda or SJW understanding, it's a question of that some people have devoted their life for the enemy to go and one has to respect this life, and other people Satan has accepted in his midst.

If one is incapable to understand this, then that's dumb. But if this lack of understanding tries to ruin everything Satan is building then what is the reasonable conclusion is for one to be treated like a jew as they do the work of jews for them.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Blackdragon666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 am

At times I wish that after we have effectively neutralised the enemy and won the spiritual war, we'll start cursing them. The jews deserve the worst of curses that one can invent. Anyway, I can't wait for future race awakening rituals. The race issue on earth is so bad that even among ourselves there are expected instances of rubbing shoulders. I hope we can all understand that we share a common goal of defeating the enemy and each Gentile race moving back to their original ancient homelands and working to re-establish the golden age, while observing the principles of Nazism. There is much misunderstanding regarding the race issue. We're at the point where people here are racist against entire fellow Gentile races and will only restrain this because the moderator will not let their posts through. Anyone can believe as they please, as long as it doesn't affect their output as SS. Which is why we don't have to like each other, because it doesn't really affect an individual's efforts in spiritual warfare, advancing etc. But do we really have to hate entire Gentile races? Most of us have a lot of bottled up pain and frustration. I myself am greatly angered at what my fellow blacks are doing in Europe, and I hate them with a burning passion. If one is degenerate and all they do is further their degeneration, any sane person who wants a better future has the right to in the very least be disgusted and feel hatred towards said individual. But isn't it going overboard to let the anger blow over the entire person's race? We as Gentiles have peacefully coexisted for time immemorial on earth. There is only one race that truly benefits from interracial feuds and we know who they are. I bet some random rabbi has probably been fapping at the recent misunderstandings on our forums regarding the race issue. Guys, we have similar goals. I hope that we can let go of any beefs that may have developed in the past few days. Personally, when I see a fellow SS like Sinistra post an obvious anti-black or anti-arab(in the sense of all members of said race) comment, I don't start being all 'muh race' but rather reason about why this may have happened. It then boils down to the refugee crisis in Europe and the situation with blacks in America. From this, I understand her frustration and even get more fuel for fighting the enemy-who is behind it all. This post is not to shun proper venting or condone shitposting but to show that all of us can approach the race issue in a mature and rightful way. And that we don't have to hold unnecessary beefs with each other over the race issue. Those who deserve our hatred are the jews, Gentile traitors and Gentiles who are not only beyond saving but are working towards our damnation and are an obstacle to our collective work. Satan's name means truth. Let us live in accordance to the truth and not our emotions.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2812
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:00 am

HPS Shannon wrote:Youre probably also referring to me in a way, and my issue is not facts or being in denial. My issue is the same issue that HP HC has with Sinistra. Plain and simple.

I wasn't thinking about you when I wrote that, just the person I was replying to. I agree with you completely about all of it, since the beginning with Aquarium. I just think nobody should be wanting to censor away facts and numbers because it is what it is, and we can't be ignorant about what is happening just because it's uncomfortable to read. I agree we shouldn't have dumb insults and fighting about these things, like some people do purposefully just to be a jackass. We should have a better image than trying to look like one of those jackass websites where they just act like fighting dumb goys. But don't hide the facts because people have to have an accurate perspective.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.


The thing people have confused is that the problem has not been the relating of facts, but what people have tried to do through these facts, ie, attack other SS, based on these "Facts".

Share them and relate them as you WILL, but be SPECIFIC, and practice normal public civility, if that is not too hard.

No black member or Shannon has denied or anything about these 'facts', they are known and they want to change this. No SS caused or is responsible of these or caused them. They are part of the cure, not the illness.

Did anyone say these invading animals who do these things or are criminal parasites are to be left to loot or are to be treated with lenience or to be loved and respected as gods or something?

They shame their people and they want them punished, too. They give them bad press worldwide. People all over the world hate black people now just because a portion of them or specific nations are acting totally uncivilized.

So the whole apeshit situation boils down to what beneficial to us? Nothing.

The fact innocents and people who try to turn the boat around are not attacked and verbally demeaned is not a question of PC propaganda or SJW understanding, it's a question of that some people have devoted their life for the enemy to go and one has to respect this life, and other people Satan has accepted in his midst.

If one is incapable to understand this, then that's dumb. But if this lack of understanding tries to ruin everything Satan is building then what is the reasonable conclusion is for one to be treated like a jew as they do the work of jews for them.


Thanks for clarifying, I dont know why what you said is hard for some people to understand.

Blackdragon666
Posts: 82
Location: Satan's earth

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Blackdragon666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.

The avatar was dumb and no good reason to have it. I don't think it was anything too horrible, but I agree it was unnecessary and not the right thing to have here.

But the picture in the signiture is one I have seen before. The numbers are what they are, and the statistics are what they are. Having a picture of factual statistics is not an attack against anyone. Which one of you or me should be angrier from that picture? You have your feelings hurt because you think these statistics might make your people look bad? Or me for seeing about the actual violent crimes happening against my people every day? Who is the real victim, and who is really attacked? Your little hurt feelings are nothing to try to compare against something as serious as actual crimes, like the violent things that are being done against my people.

Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.

Lol, I don't have any hurt feelings. And I was referring to the 'Can you say rape without ape?' part. I accept the fact that blacks do victimise whites and FYI I do talk about it to my fellow black friends, and spread awareness about it(as part of my online warfare). This is like what Mageson was saying, where one has an important message that shows a certain flaw about blacks but instead of relaying the info in a proper way, they start yelling 'nigger' some ridiculous 1488 or something times. The post is very informative, and I did find the YouTube videos informative, even the picture. I just didn't sit well with the caption, and we both know the exact depth of meaning in that question.
When all is said and done, Orion shall prevail against Zion.
Hail Satan!
Hail the powers of Hell!

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:47 am

Blackdragon666 wrote:At times I wish that after we have effectively neutralised the enemy and won the spiritual war, we'll start cursing them. The jews deserve the worst of curses that one can invent. Anyway, I can't wait for future race awakening rituals. The race issue on earth is so bad that even among ourselves there are expected instances of rubbing shoulders. I hope we can all understand that we share a common goal of defeating the enemy and each Gentile race moving back to their original ancient homelands and working to re-establish the golden age, while observing the principles of Nazism. There is much misunderstanding regarding the race issue. We're at the point where people here are racist against entire fellow Gentile races and will only restrain this because the moderator will not let their posts through. Anyone can believe as they please, as long as it doesn't affect their output as SS. Which is why we don't have to like each other, because it doesn't really affect an individual's efforts in spiritual warfare, advancing etc. But do we really have to hate entire Gentile races? Most of us have a lot of bottled up pain and frustration. I myself am greatly angered at what my fellow blacks are doing in Europe, and I hate them with a burning passion. If one is degenerate and all they do is further their degeneration, any sane person who wants a better future has the right to in the very least be disgusted and feel hatred towards said individual. But isn't it going overboard to let the anger blow over the entire person's race? We as Gentiles have peacefully coexisted for time immemorial on earth. There is only one race that truly benefits from interracial feuds and we know who they are. I bet some random rabbi has probably been fapping at the recent misunderstandings on our forums regarding the race issue. Guys, we have similar goals. I hope that we can let go of any beefs that may have developed in the past few days. Personally, when I see a fellow SS like Sinistra post an obvious anti-black or anti-arab(in the sense of all members of said race) comment, I don't start being all 'muh race' but rather reason about why this may have happened. It then boils down to the refugee crisis in Europe and the situation with blacks in America. From this, I understand her frustration and even get more fuel for fighting the enemy-who is behind it all. This post is not to shun proper venting or condone shitposting but to show that all of us can approach the race issue in a mature and rightful way. And that we don't have to hold unnecessary beefs with each other over the race issue. Those who deserve our hatred are the jews, Gentile traitors and Gentiles who are not only beyond saving but are working towards our damnation and are an obstacle to our collective work. Satan's name means truth. Let us live in accordance to the truth and not our emotions.

Jews are simply to be annihilated fully, body and soul. It doesn't seem we'll need to do specific cursing after winning. They won't be staying around, they are simply parasitical alien invaders, and have no place on any satanic world.
It's just hard, you know, sometimes, to no be extremely pissed off, when one goes outside and sees almost complete replacement of population, in what is like the heart of Europe. And these people, they aren't saints, many are very antisocial. Plenty of examples. But let's give one. The criminal gangs of Marseille, France. They are mostly muslim arabs, they have automatic AK style weapons (of course, they got them through weapon traffic, not a single weapon was legally bought), and they do shootings mexican gangs style in the middle of Europe, with random civilians also getting cuaght and killed in the middle of the street. Thats one extreme example, but really plenty of thug types everywhere most are from immigration. And also, they all get right to vote and thus, its impossible even to have shill civic nationalist like lepen (talking about marine le pen, not her father who was much more legit and much more woke) elected, rather rothshild banker get elected, sure many natives were complicit by voting for him, but lets be honest almost every single one of the immigrants, support status quo jewtrix and looting and destroying native countries, and multiculturalism, and islam everywhere, and jews being undisturbed rulers... sure politics is not a solution because of democrazy and vote rights, along with outlawing of any party remotely associated with NS.
Of course we might have some of arab SS here (they aren't actually "arab SS", they are simply SS who happened to have incarnated in a family with arab background or in an arab nation, big difference in mentality of approaching the same situation) who might raise a tantrum now because "we arabs wuz not all the same, and jews ruined our countries and turned them into shitholes, and we wuz the real victims here". Considerations of the legitimacy of disregarding 99% of muslims and focusing the picture on a fraction of the rest put aside, do you feel as an SS, that its mentlaly healthy for you to identify with being part of the same group as some gang criminals and thugs, and feel offended because its mentioned that such group is wrecking havoc in a country ? Im saying that as a rhetorical question, not specifically to you Blackdragon.

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 4598

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:32 am

Sinistra wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:Of course we might have some of arab SS here (they aren't actually "arab SS", they are simply SS who happened to have incarnated in a family with arab background or in an arab nation, big difference in mentality of approaching the same situation) who might raise a tantrum now because "we arabs wuz not all the same, and jews ruined our countries and turned them into shitholes, and we wuz the real victims here". Considerations of the legitimacy of disregarding 99% of muslims and focusing the picture on a fraction of the rest put aside, do you feel as an SS, that its mentlaly healthy for you to identify with being part of the same group as some gang criminals and thugs, and feel offended because its mentioned that such group is wrecking havoc in a country ? Im saying that as a rhetorical question, not specifically to you Blackdragon.


And when you make this assessment on other Black or other SS why do not you ask your rhetorical question to yourself on why you assume that they have to answer or be held liable or even to be made to feel negative based on your over generalizations?

This place has nothing to do with this.

If you want to do something useful for the White race, join in the above, don't post shit that does what a jew would do. Unless of course you are a jew or some idiot, in which case, we are left without a choice but to treat you as one.

Our birthrates don't get better everytime you shit talk or insultingly meme other Satanists who fight to avert our common enslavement and extinction.

Also, do not assume people have a soft skin because they show lenience to you and have tolerated you until now, because there are many who keep their mouth shut but can go the full mile when it happens that Satan's interests, in the given case, for all Gentile races to develop and to live and for the enemy to go, are at question.

With this I close my general replying to your case which was a part of an educational process for all SS, given the context in the late days.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Currently Closed, Working

Sinistra
Posts: 644
Contact:

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Sinistra » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:37 am

It doesn't matter if a xtian or muslim is white, black, brown, yellow, red, blue, purple, green, pink or whatnot.
It still a xtian or muslim that has to be removed. They are criminals, all of them. Even simply feeding the enemy egregore spiritually, that's criminal.
Now if any race or ethnic dubdivision or a nation happens to be choke full of xtians and/or muslims.. well then you draw the conclusions yourself..
That be itself is not racist or hateful, nor is pointing out that the majority of the group is criminal and have to be removed.
So lets just keep it purely objective, based on such objective criteria. Not racist, not hating on any gentile race randomly.
Can this even be argued with ? The only argument is if you do not agree that enemies of Satan should be removed. So that would be simply a case of you having compassion for your enemies. And so you are mentally ill and need some satanic therapy.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1038

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby HPS Shannon » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:53 am

Sinistra wrote:It doesn't matter if a xtian or muslim is white, black, brown, yellow, red, blue, purple, green, pink or whatnot.
It still a xtian or muslim that has to be removed. They are criminals, all of them. Even simply feeding the enemy egregore spiritually, that's criminal.
Now if any race or ethnic dubdivision or a nation happens to be choke full of xtians and/or muslims.. well then you draw the conclusions yourself..
That be itself is not racist or hateful, nor is pointing out that the majority of the group is criminal and have to be removed.
So lets just keep it purely objective, based on such objective criteria. Not racist, not hating on any gentile race randomly.
Can this even be argued with ? The only argument is if you do not agree that enemies of Satan should be removed. So that would be simply a case of you having compassion for your enemies. And so you are mentally ill and need some satanic therapy.


They need to and will be wiped away like the plagues that they are.

We all feel the pain of what the white race is going through. Its hurts and will be corrected. Dont think that many of the non whites here dont understand or feel the same rage, because we do.

For a while I have felt contempt for my race because of things like this but now I see the root cause, and that root cause must be destroyed completely and permanently...and not leniently or painlessly either. They will know suffering like the gentiles know suffering.

User avatar
Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 287
Location: Atlantean-Aryan Empire

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:53 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
Sinistra wrote:It doesn't matter if a xtian or muslim is white, black, brown, yellow, red, blue, purple, green, pink or whatnot.
It still a xtian or muslim that has to be removed. They are criminals, all of them. Even simply feeding the enemy egregore spiritually, that's criminal.
Now if any race or ethnic dubdivision or a nation happens to be choke full of xtians and/or muslims.. well then you draw the conclusions yourself..
That be itself is not racist or hateful, nor is pointing out that the majority of the group is criminal and have to be removed.
So lets just keep it purely objective, based on such objective criteria. Not racist, not hating on any gentile race randomly.
Can this even be argued with ? The only argument is if you do not agree that enemies of Satan should be removed. So that would be simply a case of you having compassion for your enemies. And so you are mentally ill and need some satanic therapy.


They need to and will be wiped away like the plagues that they are.

We all feel the pain of what the white race is going through. Its hurts and will be corrected. Dont think that many of the non whites here dont understand or feel the same rage, because we do.

For a while I have felt contempt for my race because of things like this but now I see the root cause, and that root cause must be destroyed completely and permanently...and not leniently or painlessly either. They will know suffering like the gentiles know suffering.

I hope that the suffering the Jews have earned themselves will be far greater than the worse thing Gentiles have ever been through, all of genocides, starvation, enslavement, and anything else. Every time I see Blacks and Whites fight and murder one another, and then think of the laughing disgusting Jew it boils my blood.

There are days where I too am furious at Blacks and other non-White Gentiles, in America and Europe when Whites are murdered by the immigrants and criminals brought to our nations, but were it not for the Jews and their programs, Blacks would likely never seek to destroy any White nation. There were Blacks who served the Third Reich to help secure a future for both their own children and White children, the problem today is that there are even less Blacks who are actively aware of and fighting against the enemy than Whites (although Blacks and Asians alike are often more willing to listen to the truth about Jews than Whites who have been brainwashed by liberal education into defending the Jews). Christianity and Islam are some of the main reasons why Blacks are waging war against Whites, and vice-versa, coupled with a lack of spiritual understanding on both sides.

I don't believe that Sinistra should be attacked so much as she has been for expressing her anger about the situation in America, but it is indeed true that this is not the right forum for it. There is nothing wrong with any of us spending some time to post on Stormfront when we are angry while in the meantime subtly guiding White Nationalists away from the Xtian garbage that nullifies their movement, which is partially why I posted that Stormfront Outreach thread in JoS Activism.

However, when we post here, we should remember that the JoS acts as an organization for all Gentiles and that constantly focusing on our anger towards non-White Gentiles deprives us of reinforcements and allies while possibly driving them back to the enemy. With how desperate the situation is for all Gentiles, we need every man and woman we can get who is willing to listen to the truth and fight for Satan's cause. Hitler never turned down the aid of any race or nation that wished to fight alongside Germany and the Aryan people.
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

User avatar
Braun666
Posts: 258

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Braun666 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:12 pm

At this point with all that has been revealed by the JoS on the root cause of the problem it doesn’t take a lot to understand that solely blaming blacks at this point is useless and will only amount to further awareness on the root cause of the problem the jew.

Jews marvel at imbeciles that make this mistake as they themselves stay hidden and prolong their power. There’s this thing called a “symptom” when a doctor is trying to diagnose a disease. The symptom is problematic in of itself, and there may be several of them. But the smart approach is never to focus on the symptom, of course doctors know this and anyone who has two pair of functioning brains should know that lingering problems have root causes. From my own experience with freeing the soul workings it’s the same. One has a drug problem, they smoke weed everyday and have a low self esteem having had abusive parents. One might say drugs are the problem, could be, but in most cases it is an underlying issue and a need for self esteem self worth increase. One 90 day working to gain this and one has enough respect for themselves to not smoke weed anymore and associate with others that do the same. A doctor sees symptoms but always focuses on the root cause which will remove an array of these problematic symptoms.

Removing the disease(the jew) and really put your efforts on really making sure you apply the right medicine for its removal and all other symptoms are removed.

Another very stupid mistake would also be to focus on Christians and mudslimes. In no way am I saying to ignore the symptoms and Sinistra can take my advice or leave it. The symptoms show the alarming progress of the disease and how far it has spread in the decay of todays society. So also in Sinistra’s defence that awareness and her lack of filtration and focus on this evident symptom isn’t bad, it does increase awareness, but there’s only so much that can do of course. This certainly is not part of Satan’s agenda and he has stated to focus on the jew, with his deeper on understanding of the state of affairs today. I try to see it that way as well, not just looking at surface level stuff, but where my efforts will amount to something that’s in line with HIS agenda. Not my own or any hurt feelings I may have with what I see around me.

Now as for the argument and also overall shitposting of black people, who are here serving a common cause what’s the use of doing so and will it amount to actually remove the disease of which every race and gentile has been subjected to in varying the degrees. Wasted efforts and awareness. Why not study the root cause more and understand how things have led to the point? Why not study the black races dominant traits, and how through jew trickery and programs(xtianity, pisslam) blacks have been severely duped in their own way? We’ve all been made victims in certain way. Some more than others based on each races dominant traits. I was reluctant when first joining the JoS to admit whites were superior but after further investigation I can see being that this race has still thrived to an extent(not fully) even with parasites in their midst there’s no doubt in my mind this is true. Blacks on the other had have decayed severely and this is based on our races dominant traits, and the exceptions(those of us here) are severely outnumbered.

Though surface level stuff issues is what you see with the degenerates of the black race, I’d say even childish in comparison to what jews have done and are doing but of course many don’t see this fully as of yet, so I don’t blame anyone for blaming symptoms, and the decay resulting for jewry. Some Satanists can put their focus on symptoms if they want to, it might still raise awareness on the disease, while real Satanists really working for Satan’s Agenda, those in the know, focus on removing the disease. The jew.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

shinninglight
Posts: 642

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby shinninglight » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:48 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.

The avatar was dumb and no good reason to have it. I don't think it was anything too horrible, but I agree it was unnecessary and not the right thing to have here.

But the picture in the signiture is one I have seen before. The numbers are what they are, and the statistics are what they are. Having a picture of factual statistics is not an attack against anyone. Which one of you or me should be angrier from that picture? You have your feelings hurt because you think these statistics might make your people look bad? Or me for seeing about the actual violent crimes happening against my people every day? Who is the real victim, and who is really attacked? Your little hurt feelings are nothing to try to compare against something as serious as actual crimes, like the violent things that are being done against my people.

Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.

So what does that picture serve exactly,that we should sing that blacks have the most rape crime and how is that going to solve our problem,am surprised this kind of post is coming from you.
Sinistra has been somewhat aggressive about evil blacks since she came back here,don't know how it came about given that she has been here a long time but i think we don't need that kind of attitude in this forum.
HAIL SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 3580

Re: Racism in Commercials

Postby Aquarius » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:40 pm

shinninglight wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Blackdragon666 wrote:I happened to see her avatar and signature before they were taken down. If we are to now start attacking each other, I don't see us going so far. Divide and conquer has always been a favourite tactic of the enemy. It's pretty sad to see it happen amongst us. I'm saying this because that was not venting or 'provoking critical thought', but the kind of thing you wouldn't say to your fellow black SS as it would probably start a beef.

The avatar was dumb and no good reason to have it. I don't think it was anything too horrible, but I agree it was unnecessary and not the right thing to have here.

But the picture in the signiture is one I have seen before. The numbers are what they are, and the statistics are what they are. Having a picture of factual statistics is not an attack against anyone. Which one of you or me should be angrier from that picture? You have your feelings hurt because you think these statistics might make your people look bad? Or me for seeing about the actual violent crimes happening against my people every day? Who is the real victim, and who is really attacked? Your little hurt feelings are nothing to try to compare against something as serious as actual crimes, like the violent things that are being done against my people.

Her comment with that picture was unnecessary, but some dumb words and hurt feelings are nothing to compare with actual crimes like the picture describes. The truth is not comfortable for anybody to look at no matter who you are, but it is what it is and you can't just ignore it.

So what does that picture serve exactly,that we should sing that blacks have the most rape crime and how is that going to solve our problem,am surprised this kind of post is coming from you.
Sinistra has been somewhat aggressive about evil blacks since she came back here,don't know how it came about given that she has been here a long time but i think we don't need that kind of attitude in this forum.

It’s a problem that everybody has to acknowledge.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Karnonnos, Malkom2, nino and 13 guests