Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Infiltrators are here

returner

I did post this but since not many of my posts get seen much I thought it best to make a topic of my own for this instead of hoping it gets through. People in this forum need to be aware of infiltrators and have defences set in place against them. Firstly lets think about the goals of infiltrators.

To gain a following. This primarily starts as a friend or two that the infiltrator will help with a few projects. Typically joint projects (so as to have someone wittness that they are "trust worthy" that are already kind of done before. Pdfs and the like and use this as "credibility" to begin grooming others to follow gradually sway peoples opinions into a psudo truth and then make use of or even possibly full on corrupt them as time passes. Now to do so an infiltrator will more than likely have an ally helping by posing as a group member that agrees with and defends his fellow infiltrator. They will make a point of standing for what they say no matter what not changing any view points or statements except when it could cost them their whole project by getting exposed or otherwise work in their favour. After all they simply must get their say or it becomes pointless.

Its all about connections. When another group member asks for help especially on a private line you can expect to be talking to an infiltrator. Even more so when it is a member with lots of friends. The infiltrator will also more than like have or have very recently had a signature with Hitler or German quotes posted in it as they naturally lie about their decent and MUST look the part. They are masters of copy and paste. Many of their whole posts will be copy pasted with only little titles and opening lines to ensure forum members identify them with the post so they can claim credit.

Beware the infiltrators (I bet you forgot they working in teams huh?) will often take different approaches so that if one fails the other might make it. This is planned out. Say one might take a nationalistic approach with Hitler quotes while another may take an angle such as ancient atlanits or nordic themes.

One thing is for sure. They are doing this for a reason and its not a joke. Dont think they wont be the person you just so happen to like the most or that person that is really popular. Another thing they will do is play the victim. You may find yourself thinking "why is this (insert name here) person picking on (insert infiltrator name here) the whole time? More than likely someone sort of picked up that something just isnt right here with the infiltrator. The infiltrator will likely want you to perform some manner of support or spell casting the either directly or indirectly acts in the infiltrators favor.

DO NOT USE THE ARTS TO HELP OR WORK AGAINST PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS OR YOU MAY BE AIDING AN INFILTRATOR OR POSSIBLY EVEN BECOMING AN OBSTACLE TO ACTUAL JOS MEMBERS.

Somebody told you. You have been warned.

It looks to me like you are trying to subtly take a stab at Jack with this whole post, but that aside I agree that most of your points are valid.

Chill, bro. Infiltrators stick out like a sore thumb. Infiltrators can't stand being here.

Paranoia makes you crazy, and then you lash out at people cuz you think they're something they're not.

What your talking about are lazy and dumb drama starting satanists who have an over abundance of ego and think their hot shit. Tune 'em out. Let 'em go.

Do some sloth yoga. Do some sloth meditation. Clean your slothz aura. Then do a nice round of sloth RTR. After that, do a sloth three or four rounds of aura of protection.

Then chill. Seriously. Chill out.

returner said:
I did post this but since not many of my posts get seen much I thought it best to make a topic of my own for this instead of hoping it gets through. People in this forum need to be aware of infiltrators and have defences set in place against them. Firstly lets think about the goals of infiltrators.

To gain a following. This primarily starts as a friend or two that the infiltrator will help with a few projects. Typically joint projects (so as to have someone wittness that they are "trust worthy" that are already kind of done before. Pdfs and the like and use this as "credibility" to begin grooming others to follow gradually sway peoples opinions into a psudo truth and then make use of or even possibly full on corrupt them as time passes. Now to do so an infiltrator will more than likely have an ally helping by posing as a group member that agrees with and defends his fellow infiltrator. They will make a point of standing for what they say no matter what not changing any view points or statements except when it could cost them their whole project by getting exposed or otherwise work in their favour. After all they simply must get their say or it becomes pointless.

Its all about connections. When another group member asks for help especially on a private line you can expect to be talking to an infiltrator. Even more so when it is a member with lots of friends. The infiltrator will also more than like have or have very recently had a signature with Hitler or German quotes posted in it as they naturally lie about their decent and MUST look the part. They are masters of copy and paste. Many of their whole posts will be copy pasted with only little titles and opening lines to ensure forum members identify them with the post so they can claim credit.

Beware the infiltrators (I bet you forgot they working in teams huh?) will often take different approaches so that if one fails the other might make it. This is planned out. Say one might take a nationalistic approach with Hitler quotes while another may take an angle such as ancient atlanits or nordic themes.

One thing is for sure. They are doing this for a reason and its not a joke. Dont think they wont be the person you just so happen to like the most or that person that is really popular. Another thing they will do is play the victim. You may find yourself thinking "why is this (insert name here) person picking on (insert infiltrator name here) the whole time? More than likely someone sort of picked up that something just isnt right here with the infiltrator. The infiltrator will likely want you to perform some manner of support or spell casting the either directly or indirectly acts in the infiltrators favor.

DO NOT USE THE ARTS TO HELP OR WORK AGAINST PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS OR YOU MAY BE AIDING AN INFILTRATOR OR POSSIBLY EVEN BECOMING AN OBSTACLE TO ACTUAL JOS MEMBERS.

Somebody told you. You have been warned.

Every infiltrator will reveal themselves sooner or later. As it has been said, they cannot keep up their disguise forever. Sooner or later they do or say something that makes them stick out.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back