Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Contacting my GD

Cro666

Ever since i came to be a SS i never really tried to get into contact with my gaurdian demoness, There have been 2 or 3 times when i tried to contact her trough either visualization or with an oujia board but i never really gotten any answers.

The thing is i dont know what to say to her and sometimes i feel like i dont have the right to bother my GD, father Satan or any of the other gods because i am not yet actively contributing to the war (like RTR's). A while ago i barely worked on myself because of certain circumstances but thats different now.

Every now and then i read posts from SS brothers and sisters where they mention things about their GDs and at moments like that i think by myself: Is it wrong that i dont try to contact my GD or that i rarely talk to father Satan?

I know that the gods wont be mad at me for not actively participating in the war right now and that they would welcome me with open arms if i would try to contact them, But still i dont know if i should. So would it be wise of me to just contact my GD every now and then or to just leave things as it is.

Cro666 said:
Ever since i came to be a SS i never really tried to get into contact with my gaurdian demoness, There have been 2 or 3 times when i tried to contact her trough either visualization or with an oujia board but i never really gotten any answers.

The thing is i dont know what to say to her and sometimes i feel like i dont have the right to bother my GD, father Satan or any of the other gods because i am not yet actively contributing to the war (like RTR's). A while ago i barely worked on myself because of certain circumstances but thats different now.

Every now and then i read posts from SS brothers and sisters where they mention things about their GDs and at moments like that i think by myself: Is it wrong that i dont try to contact my GD or that i rarely talk to father Satan?

I know that the gods wont be mad at me for not actively participating in the war right now and that they would welcome me with open arms if i would try to contact them, But still i dont know if i should. So would it be wise of me to just contact my GD every now and then or to just leave things as it is.

You say that you "know" that the gods won't be mad at you for not participating in the war right now, but you never even make the effort enough to talk to them, get to know them, and Satan most of all. Can you even hear them?

You say you "never really gotten any answers" but I think you're ignoring their signs, or just brushing them off, or maybe your expectations are unrealistic. Or the ball is in your court but you don't make the effort to forge a strong relationship with them, and keeping at it, continuously.

I think you are just comforting yourself with your own lies to make yourself feel better about your position and situation. People have this subconscious or unconscious belief that the gods are unconditionally loving and all-forgiving, like jewsus or something. You obviously haven't studied and meditated enough to get that xian dross out of your mind and soul. I suggest you start ASAP, daily and keep at it.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are not unconditionally loving and all-forgiving and all-welcoming you like some prodigal son or daughter into their arms. You were never committed in the first place, and you think they will just sit there like little puppies waiting for your return, eager and loving.

You can get your head out of your ass now, and face yourself and reality as it really is.

This is the only way to go forward and stop lying to yourself.

RTRs are crucial for spiritual warfare. It's extremely important to do them. Every spiritual Satanist that can do them, should. Every single one counts.

Just talk to Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess as you would a friend, father, mother, elder, etc. Talk to them about your day, what you have been doing, what your plans and dreams are. You could tell them what you have accomplished in the day in regards to bettering yourself and in regards to spiritual warfare. Even five minutes a day, several times a week, is a good start. What matters is that you try, and then be aware and open to "coincidences" and responses, especially if you have questions.

When you reach out to build a relationship based on mutual trust, give-and-take, honesty and respect, Satan and the gods reply in turn.

I think you know the answer to your question, if it's "wrong" that you don't try to contact your GD or rarely contact Satan. Are you looking for validation in this group that what you're doing is okay and acceptable? How far do you expect to get in your relationship with Satan, your GD, yourself, and in life (mundane and spiritual) with that attitude?

Those who do nothing for Satan or advocate doing nothing, are rotten and WILL be weeded out.

Those who do not even want to know him or help him in his cause, do his will, and do their part in this war as REAL legit spiritual Satanists, won't be helped, guided or protected in the days to come.

This is coming as harsh but I hope you shape up and re-consider your next course of action, carefully.

Hail Satan!

magus.immortalis said:
You say that you "know" that the gods won't be mad at you for not participating in the war right now, but you never even make the effort enough to talk to them, get to know them, and Satan most of all. Can you even hear them?

You say you "never really gotten any answers" but I think you're ignoring their signs, or just brushing them off, or maybe your expectations are unrealistic. Or the ball is in your court but you don't make the effort to forge a strong relationship with them, and keeping at it, continuously.

I think you are just comforting yourself with your own lies to make yourself feel better about your position and situation. People have this subconscious or unconscious belief that the gods are unconditionally loving and all-forgiving, like jewsus or something. You obviously haven't studied and meditated enough to get that xian dross out of your mind and soul. I suggest you start ASAP, daily and keep at it.

Satan and the Powers of Hell are not unconditionally loving and all-forgiving and all-welcoming you like some prodigal son or daughter into their arms. You were never committed in the first place, and you think they will just sit there like little puppies waiting for your return, eager and loving.

You can get your head out of your ass now, and face yourself and reality as it really is.

RTRs are crucial for spiritual warfare. It's extremely important to do them. Every spiritual Satanist that can do them, should. Every single one counts.

Just talk to Satan and your Guardian Demon/ess as you would a friend, father, mother, elder, etc. Talk to them about your day, what you have been doing, what your plans and dreams are. You could tell them what you have accomplished in the day in regards to bettering yourself and in regards to spiritual warfare. Even five minutes a day, several times a week, is a good start. What matters is that you try, and then be aware and open to "coincidences" and responses, especially if you have questions.

When you reach out to build a relationship based on mutual trust, give-and-take, honesty and respect, Satan and the gods reply in turn.

I think you know the answer to your question, if it's "wrong" that you don't try to contact your GD or rarely contact Satan. Are you looking for validation in this group that what you're doing is okay and acceptable? How far do you expect to get in your relationship with Satan, your GD, yourself, and in life (mundane and spiritual) with that attitude?

Those who do nothing for Satan or advocate doing nothing, are rotten and WILL be weeded out.

Those who do not even want to know him or help him in his cause, do his will, and do their part in this war as REAL legit spiritual Satanists, won't be helped, guided or protected in the days to come.

This is coming as harsh but I hope you shape up and re-consider your next course of action, carefully.

Hail Satan!

First off thank you for your answer i really appreciate it, Its a bit harsh but i cant disagree with you there.

About the situation with the gods i know that are not all loving and caring for anyone, I am well aware that they are not like that ''all loving and all caring'' jewsus.... But this wasnt the thing i wanted to ask.

I just read what i wrote and yeah i could have asked it all differently sometimes i suprise myself with how bad my choice of words can be. Anyway to clarify my question about if its wrong if i dont make contact with my GD. It is not that i dont want to make contact with her but because it is hard for me to think about what i should say to her and to make the actual step.

Here is a little background story:
As a kid i stutterd and ofc you will be pushed away by other kids, cuz of this i became a loner i shut myself off from everything even myself. I learned how to shut down my own mind and feelings, This happend when i was quite young and it carried over to adulthood. I always put others on the first place and myself on the last, Because i stutterd i never talked and believe me if you have barely talked troughout your life it will be really hard to think about what to say.

Fast forward to about a year ago, I was on my alltime low in every single way. That is when i got into contact with ss and no i did not fully commit because soon after i joined It all became to much for me, A sudden change in bioelectricity and awareness really became to much in amount of short time thats how badly things were back then. In the time since i joined SS i did a lot to improve myself and i must say i have changed a lot, For the better ofc. Its only been recently (2 or so months) since i seriously started meditating and well progress is a bit slower than with most ppl because it will overwelm me if i start doing to much in a to short amount of time, i know this because it happend before.

---

Im not saying this to attract attention and make everyone feel compassion or sorry for me because if i wanted that i could write a 10 page essay about how shitty or unfair my life was bla bla bla. No its just that i do want some help or tips about the situation with my GD and i just feel like a bit of a background story could help with that. Or maybe i just do want the attention idk.

About what i said about not getting any answers from my GD, Thats not really true because i do get answers but i meant that when i try to formaly contact her or when i used the ouija board and that is probably because she is not available at that moment. So i am not entirely sure why is said that.... But like i said before i dont always think things trough enough mainly because it takes a lot of effort to think about what to say and how to say it among some other reasons.

Right now i have opened my main chakras and i am empowering them so i am actively working to spiritualy advancing myself, RTR's are on my soon to do list. I have been holding it off for a little bit because i wanted to familiar with energy workings first and i want to be sure i can handle it. I know that if i start with the RTR's to soon that it will either not make a change what so ever because my chakras wouldnt be open enough or that my bioelectricity would be to low, It could also backfire if i am not prepared for it and i want to avoid that. That said i will really soon be starting to actively contributing to the RTR's.

About knowing that the gods are not mad at me..... I havent been making contact with my GD conciously but i am very much sure that she sometimes comes to me and that she tells me that i should not worry to much or be so apologetic about my spiritual progress or participation in the RTR's. Because i am not sitting back thinking it will al be alright now because the gods and other SS will do the work for me, I am actively working on myself and prepping myself.

I know i have no excuse for all of this but its rough if you have to face it all on your own and having the ppl around you dragging you down constantly. (I know i am not alone on this and that i am connected to all of my SS brothers and sisters but thats not what i meant)

Why am i saying all this? I feel like i have to clarify some things after reading your comment, And if there is something you think i should do or change please say so because i will take advice to heart. I would also like to know what the best way is to contact my GD or father Satan himself, When i contacted them i always did so trough formal ways. Is it alright to just visualize the sigel or think about their name when i want to contact them? (after i have formaly made contact with the specific gods) And i will try my best to contact them at least weekly or a couple of time a week tough thats quite a challenge for me.

When I was newer and for many years I would just focus on my GD's sigil, or on Satan's sigil, every night when I went to bed. It helps to open us up to their guidance, in a more passive/receptive way. I actually still do this occasionally.

Lydia said:
When I was newer and for many years I would just focus on my GD's sigil, or on Satan's sigil, every night when I went to bed. It helps to open us up to their guidance, in a more passive/receptive way. I actually still do this occasionally.

<3 thank you for sharing <3

Cro666 said:
magus.immortalis said:

Hail Satan!

First off thank you for your answer i really appreciate it, Its a bit harsh but i cant disagree with you there.

About the situation with the gods i know that are not all loving and caring for anyone, I am well aware that they are not like that ''all loving and all caring'' jewsus.... But this wasnt the thing i wanted to ask.

I just read what i wrote and yeah i could have asked it all differently sometimes i suprise myself with how bad my choice of words can be. Anyway to clarify my question about if its wrong if i dont make contact with my GD. It is not that i dont want to make contact with her but because it is hard for me to think about what i should say to her and to make the actual step.

Here is a little background story:
As a kid i stutterd and ofc you will be pushed away by other kids, cuz of this i became a loner i shut myself off from everything even myself. I learned how to shut down my own mind and feelings, This happend when i was quite young and it carried over to adulthood. I always put others on the first place and myself on the last, Because i stutterd i never talked and believe me if you have barely talked troughout your life it will be really hard to think about what to say.

Fast forward to about a year ago, I was on my alltime low in every single way. That is when i got into contact with ss and no i did not fully commit because soon after i joined It all became to much for me, A sudden change in bioelectricity and awareness really became to much in amount of short time thats how badly things were back then. In the time since i joined SS i did a lot to improve myself and i must say i have changed a lot, For the better ofc. Its only been recently (2 or so months) since i seriously started meditating and well progress is a bit slower than with most ppl because it will overwelm me if i start doing to much in a to short amount of time, i know this because it happend before.

---

Im not saying this to attract attention and make everyone feel compassion or sorry for me because if i wanted that i could write a 10 page essay about how shitty or unfair my life was bla bla bla. No its just that i do want some help or tips about the situation with my GD and i just feel like a bit of a background story could help with that. Or maybe i just do want the attention idk.

About what i said about not getting any answers from my GD, Thats not really true because i do get answers but i meant that when i try to formaly contact her or when i used the ouija board and that is probably because she is not available at that moment. So i am not entirely sure why is said that.... But like i said before i dont always think things trough enough mainly because it takes a lot of effort to think about what to say and how to say it among some other reasons.

Right now i have opened my main chakras and i am empowering them so i am actively working to spiritualy advancing myself, RTR's are on my soon to do list. I have been holding it off for a little bit because i wanted to familiar with energy workings first and i want to be sure i can handle it. I know that if i start with the RTR's to soon that it will either not make a change what so ever because my chakras wouldnt be open enough or that my bioelectricity would be to low, It could also backfire if i am not prepared for it and i want to avoid that. That said i will really soon be starting to actively contributing to the RTR's.

About knowing that the gods are not mad at me..... I havent been making contact with my GD conciously but i am very much sure that she sometimes comes to me and that she tells me that i should not worry to much or be so apologetic about my spiritual progress or participation in the RTR's. Because i am not sitting back thinking it will al be alright now because the gods and other SS will do the work for me, I am actively working on myself and prepping myself.

I know i have no excuse for all of this but its rough if you have to face it all on your own and having the ppl around you dragging you down constantly. (I know i am not alone on this and that i am connected to all of my SS brothers and sisters but thats not what i meant)

Why am i saying all this? I feel like i have to clarify some things after reading your comment, And if there is something you think i should do or change please say so because i will take advice to heart. I would also like to know what the best way is to contact my GD or father Satan himself, When i contacted them i always did so trough formal ways. Is it alright to just visualize the sigel or think about their name when i want to contact them? (after i have formaly made contact with the specific gods) And i will try my best to contact them at least weekly or a couple of time a week tough thats quite a challenge for me.

Hello. I actually read your posts entirely. Somethings need to be pointed out to you and you could easily see these yourself if you looked at yourself objectively. But since you don't seem to be in a condition to do that.. I'll point some things out to you.

First of all, admit that you are being too hard on yourself for nothing. Try to take it lightly, don't seek advice. Instead, read the JoS about your question "is it OK to visualise sigil... How do I contact..." so you can advice yourself about this thing.
You probably know that focusing on their sigils works, but it seems like you can't seem to trust in this method so you crave for a different method unconsciously which could give you better results i.e paranormal which could actually satisfy you. But this is not how it will happen and if you think about this, you will also repeat this same last sentence after me.

Do not ask anyone here on how to do a ritual or what is the correct way to contacting Satan and the Demons, if you do, you will most likely confirm to their ways and end up feeling alienated by doing it in their way.

Instead, go ahead, contact them in your own way. You could contact them via your own common simple method just by thinking about them, contemplating. A pic or a sigil could help.

As I can see that you are an emotional person so just thinking of Satan with whatever feelings you have toward him will make you feel good and close to him.

Can you remember how you used to contact Satan or talk to him when you were totally a newly dedicated Satanist? I believe that should be your natural way of contacting them.

For Satan, there are no definite fixed and correct ways or formal ways of contacting, you don't even need ritual materials for this. You know that too I know.

Afterall, who wouldn't want to see someone's trueself being expressed in them in communication to them or in other way ?

So I think, it's time for you to stop asking for advice in these personal matters. Everyone has their own way of contacting Gods.

I know you too have it different than others.

You seem very sad but you are Important otherwise you wouldn't be here anyway. So it's important now for you to remember who you are and your importance.

Kindly love yourself and smile. Take care.

Don't jump into conclusions so quickly. First, you are not advanced enough, one the reasons why you can't see or hear them. You should probably start working on yourself to advance, where you can hear and see. Clean your aura, chakras daily it will help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back