Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Proper location of chakras?

Syntax

Hello my beautiful Satanic family. I have just found out that I had no idea where the solar plexus chakra was. I also previously didnt know where the sacral chakra is. I thought the solar plexus was the xiphisternum for years.

Can someone please give me a diagram of the chakras proper placement on a diagram like the one below.

Male :
58uslVs.jpg

Female :
zITlAOv.jpg

Did you ever even read the Meditations page? :roll: It's all in there.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html  

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html   

I'll give u the keys to the kingdom baby it's called go read the entire jos website lol .... Hail Satan

Forums is gud, bcs we not spoon-feed you. We give you the spoon and the Baby dish - and we (some of us) even prepare the Baby food for you! C'mon; you have to meet us at least half-way!

quote="Cro666"]https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Here are all the chakras that you need to know about. But how can you do aura cleaning and a lot of other meditations when you dont know where your chakras are in your own body? Anyway just look at the pictures provided on the site above and try to feel your chakras this will help you a lot :D[/quote]

Thank you for being the only member who has replied so far who isnt being a cunt about it. I appreciate you being helpful. I have looked through these many times over the years. My issue is that the diagrams given on the website do not take into account of the bodies muscular and skeletal structure. For instance the Solar plexus chakra diagram.
rLsdVeG.png

Shows the solar chakra on the xiphisternum when it id apparently a little higher up. The reason I asked for someone to draw the proper placements is because the black outline given doesnt have any identifying features.

Another issue is if you use the diagrams from the site the sacral and root chakra both overlap each other. So are the root and sacral inside of each other? I thought the sacral was higher up but the diagram says they are overlapping. I thought the hip chakras pointing inward go jnto the sacral.

HGYDGm8.png

0VZHBFj.gif

Also in regards to the heart chakra on another part of JoS which has the body diagram it is too low. If I am correct the shoulder chakras point inward and connect to the heart so shouldnt it be higher up?

dedg19A.gif

The reason I asked this question is because the diagrams dont show physically where they are or when they do it just.. feels wrong in the wrong spot.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakra_Alignment.html  

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html   

Yes I have. Thank you for trying to be helpful. I dont appreciate the sarcastic eye roll though but maybe you misunderstood my reason for asking. My reason is because us diagrams show the chakras overlapping or they show conflicting information. For instance the heart chakra diagram in the 1st link showd the heart chakra being higher(in alignment to the shoulder where it should be)but in the second image it shows it lower.

BoRn of fire said:
I'll give u the keys to the kingdom baby it's called go read the entire jos website lol .... Hail Satan

Thank you for your post which contributes nothing at all but sarcasm.

Hail Satan.

By wanting to know the exact details of where each chakra is, you're going a bit too left-brained with this. Even if someone does post exact pictures, will it truly satisfy you? Nope, you gotta take the right-brained approach. As someone mentioned, feel them out! Relax after yoga (yoga stimulates the chakras), and sense the area where each chakra is, sense the color, feel it spinning, what they rule (sexuality for sacral, etc), just focus on them, but don't overthink it! Draw your energy to the approximate area and let your awareness come through.

Syntax said:
Thank you for being the only member who has replied so far who isnt being a cunt about it. I appreciate you being helpful. I have looked through these many times over the years. My issue is that the diagrams given on the website do not take into account of the bodies muscular and skeletal structure. For instance the Solar plexus chakra diagram.
rLsdVeG.png

Shows the solar chakra on the xiphisternum when it id apparently a little higher up. The reason I asked for someone to draw the proper placements is because the black outline given doesnt have any identifying features.

Another issue is if you use the diagrams from the site the sacral and root chakra both overlap each other. So are the root and sacral inside of each other? I thought the sacral was higher up but the diagram says they are overlapping. I thought the hip chakras pointing inward go jnto the sacral.

HGYDGm8.png

0VZHBFj.gif

Also in regards to the heart chakra on another part of JoS which has the body diagram it is too low. If I am correct the shoulder chakras point inward and connect to the heart so shouldnt it be higher up?

dedg19A.gif

The reason I asked this question is because the diagrams dont show physically where they are or when they do it just.. feels wrong in the wrong spot.

I agree with you that the pictures shown dont fully align with the true positions of the chakra's, and that this is something that can be quite confusing especialy with new ppl (i know you are not new). But in the end it does not matter if the positions are somewhat different to the pictures, Because you will be meditating on them and you will feel them soon enough.

I dont know if there is an exact postion that the chakras are in cuz to me it makes perfect sense that the chakras are in a somewhat different position in every person, Just see the pictures as a baseline, Just to give you a idea of where its at. Like i said you will be meditating on them and you will feel their position in your body soon enough, So would it be a necesity to have a diagram that shows the exact position of the chakras? I dont think it is and the diagram would be different with every person so even then it wont be precise.

So we're all just cunts here? Then why do we still try to help you on all your beginner level questions? At least we try to help, we all could have just ignored you if you just want to sit in the corner and frown. And if we get a feeling like you aren't doing much yourself to figure anything out or teach yourself, and you just expect other people to hand everything to you, then you might get a feeling that that's how we are thinking about it. Are we supposed to hide this? Are we supposed to shelter you from ever having to feel like we are handing you easy answers to your easy beginner level questions, when that is what we are doing?

Do you know how many questions I ever asked here? Zero. I read all the information, used my intuition, and figured it all out. And so I know how easy it is to learn if you just read, remember, pay attention, and use your intuition. So I really don't understand any excuses that it is too hard to learn any of these things, especially when all the information is just sitting right there waiting for you to pick it up. All anyone has to do is learn and think, and by think I really mean feel a lot of the time. Feel what the answers are, feel how everything works. If all you do is take other people's explanations, you are getting what works for them and you might be different. You have to figure things out yourself with a lot of situations, or else you just won't understand in as clear of a way as you get by teaching yourself.

And the reason the pictures overlap for the base and sacral chakras, (it's because you don't really have big triangles inside of you!) There isn't some big physical triangle bumping into another triangle, getting in each other's way. These are just to give you an idea, a reference to visualise that will help you have somewhere to start from. This isn't an anatomy textbook.

Lydia said:
By wanting to know the exact details of where each chakra is, you're going a bit too left-brained with this. Even if someone does post exact pictures, will it truly satisfy you? Nope, you gotta take the right-brained approach. As someone mentioned, feel them out! Relax after yoga (yoga stimulates the chakras), and sense the area where each chakra is, sense the color, feel it spinning, what they rule (sexuality for sacral, etc), just focus on them, but don't overthink it! Draw your energy to the approximate area and let your awareness come through.

Regardless of if I who will be happy I know that there are some members who when starting out take everything as factual and to the point. When I first started I followed the diagrams directly including the Root and Sacral being inside of each other along with many other things which just seem and feel wrong.

After years of being a Satanists I asked this question because I did not know where the chakras truly were and any diagrams show conflicting information and any other information on the chakras is too corrupted to be trusted. The issue is that some people enjoy following things down to the smallest detail and having them be proper. I myself am one of those types of people who require order around everything or else I cannot function the most efficiently.

The issue that many Satanists seem to have is that they believe everyone to be the same as them or have the same ability and experience as them and look down upon those for now understanding certain concepts or for others being different.

For instance FancyMancy and BoRn only responded with nonsensical bullshit sarcasm which contributes nothing to the posts. Although I doubt they care at all for respect of their fellow members considering how they act they have lost any respect I had once had for them due to their ego and the complex which they choose to portray.

I know for a fact that something like this will help me and most certainly help other members who are similar to me. I am a type of person who maps out my day hour by hour. Minute by minute sometimes. If I am unable to do that I lose all sense of stability. This is not an imbalance either. It is merely how I am as a person and what helps me achieve balance.

Having an image showing the correct alignment of each of the 13 main chakras in conjunction with the others would be helpful to study along with the actual page for each of the chakras. It would allow members who are extremely detail focus such as myself properly meditate. The issue is that some people can just "adjust with what they feel" But I am a person who practices things by the letter.

Thus for 4 years I have been meditating on information which may be improper and may have been doing more harm then good. If you cannot grasp the concept of how others are different then that is fine as well. There are no two humans who are exactly a like but we are very similar. People who suffer the same issue as myself in regards to scheduling everything and following it to the letter would massively benefit from this.

FancyMancy said:
Forums is gud, bcs we not spoon-feed you. We give you the spoon and the Baby dish - and we (some of us) even prepare the Baby food for you! C'mon; you have to meet us at least half-way!

Thank you for your posts which has done nothing but make me lose any respect I had of you.

I appreciate you taking the time to post on my thread with sarcasm instead of taking the time being helpful.

Thanks.

Cro666 said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Here are all the chakras that you need to know about. But how can you do aura cleaning and a lot of other meditations when you dont know where your chakras are in your own body? Anyway just look at the pictures provided on the site above and try to feel your chakras this will help you a lot :D

Apparently I messed up the quote when responding to you. I posted my response previously but it may not have tagged you. Thank you for your help my friend :D

Lydia said:

Also I wanted to say this but had already posted my previous response to you.

I myself am a very logical person and I use logic(the left brain) in every day life. I use logic in every day life. Even if I was to attempt to use my right brain purely into meditation my Logical side would overpower it and argue with it. Feelings vs Diagrams given by the ministry are two different things.

Within my mind I would rather use what has been given by the most knowledgeable people instead of focus on my own feelings and possibly fuck myself help. Even if I know something is wrong I would rather do it incorrectly instead of trying to "fix it" and possibly harm myself even more.

Syntax said:

Yes I have. Thank you for trying to be helpful. I dont appreciate the sarcastic eye roll though but maybe you misunderstood my reason for asking. My reason is because us diagrams show the chakras overlapping or they show conflicting information. For instance the heart chakra diagram in the 1st link showd the heart chakra being higher(in alignment to the shoulder where it should be)but in the second image it shows it lower.
The Image in this page is the best in my opinion https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html , they are litteraly in the middle of your body but like Lydia said nobody can give you the exact location based on the physical body you have to feel them, the only think thay you need to know is that they are in the middle of the body.

Syntax said:
BoRn of fire said:

Hail Satan.
This was not my intention it was merely light hearted don't flame like other members have done in the past so easily we sort of all in this together I doubt I would do something that would take some of time in the form of Sarcasm I look where I can help

So we're all just cunts here? Then why do we still try to help you on all your beginner level questions? At least we try to help, we all could have just ignored you if you just want to sit in the corner and frown. And if we get a feeling like you aren't doing much yourself to figure anything out or teach yourself, and you just expect other people to hand everything to you, then you might get a feeling that that's how we are thinking about it. Are we supposed to hide this? Are we supposed to shelter you from ever having to feel like we are handing you easy answers to your easy beginner level questions, when that is what we are doing?

Do you know how many questions I ever asked here? Zero. I read all the information, used my intuition, and figured it all out. And so I know how easy it is to learn if you just read, remember, pay attention, and use your intuition. So I really don't understand any excuses that it is too hard to learn any of these things, especially when all the information is just sitting right there waiting for you to pick it up. All anyone has to do is learn and think, and by think I really mean feel a lot of the time. Feel what the answers are, feel how everything works. If all you do is take other people's explanations, you are getting what works for them and you might be different. You have to figure things out yourself with a lot of situations, or else you just won't understand in as clear of a way as you get by teaching yourself.

And the reason the pictures overlap for the base and sacral chakras, (it's because you don't really have big triangles inside of you!) There isn't some big physical triangle bumping into another triangle, getting in each other's way. These are just to give you an idea, a reference to visualise that will help you have somewhere to start from. This isn't an anatomy textbook.

I just spent an entire hour creating a post replying to each and every point you made only for my browser to log me out of the forums.

The entire purpose of the post was simply saying that the way you learn is different then the way I learn.

Everyone is their own individual and what may be easy for you is hard for me. Just the same as what may be easy for me may be hard for you.

I mean you no hostility in any of my posts.

BoRn of fire said:
Syntax said:
BoRn of fire said:

Hail Satan.
This was not my intention it was merely light hearted don't flame like other members have done in the past so easily we sort of all in this together I doubt I would do something that would take some of time in the form of Sarcasm I look where I can help

I see. I misunderstood your post then my friend. I apologize for being rude to you. I thought your post was intended to be sarcastic and rude. My apologies once more.

luis said:
Syntax said:

The Image in this page is the best in my opinion https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Chakras_Diagram.html , they are litteraly in the middle of your body but like Lydia said nobody can give you the exact location based on the physical body you have to feel them, the only think thay you need to know is that they are in the middle of the body.

This diagram is very good in my opinion. The issue with is is that it doesn't show the front facing view. So I do not know where the chakras are in conjunction with the shoulder chakras, Hip chakras, Or where the solar is. To me in this photo is looks to be extremely low. I could probably count the vertebra on my spinal cord to figure out the locations near exactly but I do not know if the chakras in this diagram have been placed in conjunction with the correct vertebra.

Is there possibly a front facing version of this?

a really main issue is if you compare the images of the sacral and root you get this.

1Yg0eCp.png

Syntax said:
If you cannot grasp the concept of how others are different then that is fine as well. There are no two humans who are exactly a like but we are very similar. People who suffer the same issue as myself in regards to scheduling everything and following it to the letter would massively benefit from this.

Of course I understand that other people are different, I am an astrologer with a background in psychology (which I dropped out of after understanding most psychology is corrupt, but it makes my point that I have always been interested in how different people are, different mindsets etc). Although the very fact that I'm an astrologer shows that I know there are differences among people, this should be obvious.

My point was, people who are overly left-brained need to learn to use their right-brain (and people who are overly right brained need to learn to use the left brain).

We are all here to advance, and a big step of that is coming out of our pre-sets and learning to utilize the entire soul, both brain hemispheres, etc. So no, having a completely accurate diagram will not benefit you. You need to take that step to learn to feel for yourself what is correct.

In ancient myths, there would be stories of how the initiate would be completely torn away from their lives and routines, left naked and alone in the dark, to deal with things differently. This is showing, that we need to learn to embrace the challenge of advancing and to use our intuition to get us by at times when the logic-side can actually hinder us.

I stand by what I said in my first reply.

Lydia said:
Syntax said:
If you cannot grasp the concept of how others are different then that is fine as well. There are no two humans who are exactly a like but we are very similar. People who suffer the same issue as myself in regards to scheduling everything and following it to the letter would massively benefit from this.

Of course I understand that other people are different, I am an astrologer with a background in psychology (which I dropped out of after understanding most psychology is corrupt, but it makes my point that I have always been interested in how different people are, different mindsets etc). Although the very fact that I'm an astrologer shows that I know there are differences among people, this should be obvious.

My point was, people who are overly left-brained need to learn to use their right-brain (and people who are overly right brained need to learn to use the left brain).

We are all here to advance, and a big step of that is coming out of our pre-sets and learning to utilize the entire soul, both brain hemispheres, etc. So no, having a completely accurate diagram will not benefit you. You need to take that step to learn to feel for yourself what is correct.

In ancient myths, there would be stories of how the initiate would be completely torn away from their lives and routines, left naked and alone in the dark, to deal with things differently. This is showing, that we need to learn to embrace the challenge of advancing and to use our intuition to get us by at times when the logic-side can actually hinder us.

I stand by what I said in my first reply.

I see. I appreciate your knowledge. I will take your advice to heart and apply it in every day life. Thank you.

luis said:
Syntax said:

I thought the solar chakra was slightly above the navel and the distance between the root and the second chakra was the same as the ajna and crown

Syntax said:
I just spent an entire hour creating a post replying to each and every point you made only for my browser to log me out of the forums.

The entire purpose of the post was simply saying that the way you learn is different then the way I learn.

Everyone is their own individual and what may be easy for you is hard for me. Just the same as what may be easy for me may be hard for you.

Hate when it does that. Sometimes after you log in, some times you can click the back arrow and get back to your comment so it isn't all lost. But that don't always works, a lot of times it is all lost. It's a good habit to click view a preview of your comment before you click submit, and to highlight and copy it all if you write a lot.

You're right that everyone is different. And I didn't really mean to be as harsh as it sounded like. I usually sound either more serious or more sarcastic than I really am. I think you've been doing a good job, and I didn't mean to sound like you aren't. Just for me, it feels like all the information is right there waiting to be picked up, so I don't like when people don't at least look at the information themselves.

TopoftheAbyss said:
luis said:
Syntax said:
I thought the solar chakra was slightly above the navel and the distance between the root and the second chakra was the same as the ajna and crown
In my opinion and experience the image that i linked is the best. If until now you empowered the chakra in a "wrong" spot you do not need to freak out, what matter is that you know the zone where the chakra is and that you know what chakra you want to empower. Even just concentrating in the zone where the chakra is and not in the precise spot can empower the chakra

The brain works like a computer damn near if you don’t over think it.
If you just look at a picture on the JoS of where a certain chakra is and close your eyes and do some vibrations into that area without over thinking it, you will most likely hit that region, you just have to trust it.

But, as Lydia said there is also yoga designed for each chakra that will make you feel that chakra if you don’t trust the above process. I like these videos for the chakras
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg3TtY7in7uZz4bcGNpdmWQ/videos
But you should make sure to do the physical yoga on the JoS as well.

Also, when you become more psychically open, when doing the mudras(hang signals on the JoS) which are contained in the opening the chakras meditations, you should feel the specific chakra for each Mudra.

You just need to give yourself time to “enhance your sensitivity” so to speak.
This comes from consistent power meditation and yoga.

Spirituality is not like MacDonalds, it takes time for results. Especially for souls who haven’t done meditations or spirituality for life times due to enemy religions.

Syntax said:

Hate when it does that. Sometimes after you log in, some times you can click the back arrow and get back to your comment so it isn't all lost. But that don't always works, a lot of times it is all lost. It's a good habit to click view a preview of your comment before you click submit, and to highlight and copy it all if you write a lot.

You're right that everyone is different. And I didn't really mean to be as harsh as it sounded like. I usually sound either more serious or more sarcastic than I really am. I think you've been doing a good job, and I didn't mean to sound like you aren't. Just for me, it feels like all the information is right there waiting to be picked up, so I don't like when people don't at least look at the information themselves.

You are fine my friend. Many times I post questions which could be helpful for new members as well. If I post a question which seems extremely noob like it is probably because I see that there could be an easy misunderstanding of the subject. Also you are fine my friend. You often do sound very sarcastic in your posts but I tend to sound very uncaring and cruel when speaking to people over text messages

Nah. If I'm being sarcastic, you'll know. I was being sincere in my reply. I apologise that I didn't go to the same Learning Centre for Children Speaking One Way and One Way Only.

One could say, that due to the illustrations not being able to show us perfectly, that it is not an exact science. A bit of subjectivity, which only one can do oneself, needs to also be incorporated. Bodies are not 100% (i.e. exactly) the same, so we need to alter the dimensions and slide rules left and right, up and down, forwards and backwards a bit (or a lot, perhaps - say if one is thin and another is fat; one is tall and another is short; etc.).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back