Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The past life Traumas

darkmonkey666

I am posting this seperate since I don't want to hijack another thread but if someone can help great.

I can't fully remember it but what happened was on the night of the solstace I was trying to do as many rtrs as possible I put on a documentary on the Inquisition in the background on my TV to motivate me to do more. Well the next couple of weeks I felt really sad and like a painful feeling in my heart and throat area. I still have this pressure in my heart chakra that is not going away. Then I started feeling suicidal and empty and stuff and sad. I don't remember nothing from this other than during the show I kind of passed out or something idk but I was completely unaware of anything other than seeing myself next to a female that looked dressed like a nun lying on a bed on a dirt floor and we were discussing something about not being immortal spirituality and the God's and the sadness of having to be in this world something exactly like this then I woke up from the trance or whatever that was.

I can't pull back any of this but would like to get rid of this painful pressure in my heart Chakra that may be related to this.
This probably isn't the only one but this is apparently one of the past life Traumas for me another one was more recent where I may have been murdered or kidnapped by someone with a Gun I don't per say remember that as much now but when I was younger I kept seeing myself at this beach in dreams or something where someone had a gun pointed at me and a friend or lover or something I felt this complete emptiness and sadness or whatever and like I knew it was all over and this was the end we were sitting there toghether no one else was at this it looked like a park somewhere that had swimming but looked abandon at the time we were there. The guy kept pointing the gun at us or something and ranting on and on about stuff. That was scary memory and even I think once dream.

slyscorpion said:
I am posting this seperate since I don't want to hijack another thread but if someone can help great.

I can't fully remember it but what happened was on the night of the solstace I was trying to do as many rtrs as possible I put on a documentary on the Inquisition in the background on my TV to motivate me to do more. Well the next couple of weeks I felt really sad and like a painful feeling in my heart and throat area. I still have this pressure in my heart chakra that is not going away. Then I started feeling suicidal and empty and stuff and sad. I don't remember nothing from this other than during the show I kind of passed out or something idk but I was completely unaware of anything other than seeing myself next to a female that looked dressed like a nun lying on a bed on a dirt floor and we were discussing something about not being immortal spirituality and the God's and the sadness of having to be in this world something exactly like this then I woke up from the trance or whatever that was.

I can't pull back any of this but would like to get rid of this painful pressure in my heart Chakra that may be related to this.
This probably isn't the only one but this is apparently one of the past life Traumas for me another one was more recent where I may have been murdered or kidnapped by someone with a Gun I don't per say remember that as much now but when I was younger I kept seeing myself at this beach in dreams or something where someone had a gun pointed at me and a friend or lover or something I felt this complete emptiness and sadness or whatever and like I knew it was all over and this was the end we were sitting there toghether no one else was at this it looked like a park somewhere that had swimming but looked abandon at the time we were there. The guy kept pointing the gun at us or something and ranting on and on about stuff. That was scary memory and even I think once dream.
Visit that past life and say an affirmation that this past life memory is not bothing me anymore. And the fact of you passing out think you did to many rtrs and you used to much of your energy and you body couldn't handle with literally no energy.

Naziss3.0 said:
slyscorpion said:

Visit that past life and say an affirmation that this past life memory is not bothing me anymore. And the fact of you passing out think you did to many rtrs and you used to much of your energy and you body couldn't handle with literally no energy.

Ok and yes I probably did way too many RTRs that night I will stick to a little less next solstace point and make sure I do meditations to raise energy more.

Some traumas of past lives may remain in your soul for a long time, or also if it was in your previous lifetime and did not give you time to free yourself from it, in my case since I was a child I always had a severe phobia at heights and I discovered that in my previous lifetime I died when my plane was shot down in World War II.
To free yourself from this type of trauma, the best is work with Munka to eliminate the negative karma and wunjo rune for psiquic healing.

Next time moon phase is right, for this kind working to remove curse, or whatever may be bothering you on your soul. Urus and munka every day unto you are free. I would say, some people do it for 40 days maybe not enough, however working on you solar chakra also helps.

Wotanwarrior said:
Some traumas of past lives may remain in your soul for a long time, or also if it was in your previous lifetime and did not give you time to free yourself from it, in my case since I was a child I always had a severe phobia at heights and I discovered that in my previous lifetime I died when my plane was shot down in World War II.
To free yourself from this type of trauma, the best is work with Munka to eliminate the negative karma and wunjo rune for psiquic healing.
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
Next time moon phase is right, for this kind working to remove curse, or whatever may be bothering you on your soul. Urus and munka every day unto you are free. I would say, some people do it for 40 days maybe not enough, however working on you solar chakra also helps.

Thank you will do but not sure exactly what affirmation to use. It just feels like a knot in my heart area

slyscorpion said:
Wotanwarrior said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:

Thank you will do but not sure exactly what affirmation to use. It just feels like a knot in my heart area

For Munka, the statement could be directed to free you from the negative karma of past lives and for Wunjo to heal and free your mind from past life traumas.
Also in the process of liberation, the negative karma usually manifests itself in the form of dirt and negative energy in the ckakras or the aura before being eliminated, for this you can use a statement like this with the blue fire "the blue fire is eliminating all the negative energy, curses and negative karma in my chakras "

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back