Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

ICP may have been agents

OnedayHPimaybe

I started piecing this thought together a while ago when a friend of mine told me about how they were working at an underground bar/club in Detroit when icp was getting started and would visit on occasion. They would say they would come in and play a set multiple times and instead the feds would come every time. Now to continue to this I grew up in a gang related area and there were Juggalos who were gang banging repping icp and took it very seriously. They also marketed their "family" to outcasts of all kinds especially whites as whites didn't have a set to rival the other races except in prison making it appealing, it also sucked in psychotic people and people interested in Ninjutsu. Where i'm going with this is they got sucked into a hidden gang life mostly whites and it was serious so after achieving this what does icp do? Look to the song 'gang related' violent j states ' if you have a hatchetman you in a gang and you better be ready to do your thing, you represent the jrb and will never switch. Juggalo rydaz bitch' essentialy calling them out which led to all juggalos being labeled as gang members by the fbi. So Doctors,military,students etc ruined and labeled gang members ruining many lives mostly white lives. To me seems like a giant op to destroy peoples lives from the start, maybe thats how they were able to sign with Disney.

OnedayHPimaybe said:
I started piecing this thought together a while ago when a friend of mine told me about how they were working at an underground bar/club in Detroit when icp was getting started and would visit on occasion. They would say they would come in and play a set multiple times and instead the feds would come every time. Now to continue to this I grew up in a gang related area and there were Juggalos who were gang banging repping icp and took it very seriously. They also marketed their "family" to outcasts of all kinds especially whites as whites didn't have a set to rival the other races except in prison making it appealing, it also sucked in psychotic people and people interested in Ninjutsu. Where i'm going with this is they got sucked into a hidden gang life mostly whites and it was serious so after achieving this what does icp do? Look to the song 'gang related' violent j states ' if you have a hatchetman you in a gang and you better be ready to do your thing, you represent the jrb and will never switch. Juggalo rydaz bitch' essentialy calling them out which led to all juggalos being labeled as gang members by the fbi. So Doctors,military,students etc ruined and labeled gang members ruining many lives mostly white lives. To me seems like a giant op to destroy peoples lives from the start, maybe thats how they were able to sign with Disney.

"Years ago when Insane Clown Posse became big and the Juggalo fandom started their subculture. I knew people who were into this and they showed this subculture to me.

I noticed the entire subculture is based on resentment, self hatred, hatred for others deemed to be in the wrong class and hatred for society in general. And a preached attitude of open destruction for these groups and society in general. Their main message expressed in songs in which they preach the destruction of all races, classes, nations and cultures to come together into a big blob of nothingness in a open anarcho-communist global society. In which everything that triggers their resentments is destroyed so they don't have to be triggered anymore rather then just get therapy. The entire message of Insane Clown Posse is literally open Communism.

Then Insane Clown Posse comes out and admits they are Fundamentalist Christians and have been indoctrinating their fans into Christianity the entire time secretly thought their music and subculture.

What is the lesson... The basic social psychology of Christianity is that of Communism Which is what was found in psychological reports from the 1920's that compared Communists with Fundamentalist Christians and found they share the same psychology. It also shows that Insane Clown Posse while promoting a Christian message in a secular hidden fashion was just promoting literal Communism. The only difference between Christianity and Communism is one has a dead Jew on a stick. So what just dig up Marx and slap his dead body on two pieces of wood. You have the same program. That video was about promoting creationism. They don't hide it anymore they have a video with Violent Jay walking down the street carrying a cross and singing in a church about why everyone should bow to jeboo."
HP Mageson666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=10947&p=36500&hilit=juggalo#p36500

you know there is a search function for the forums...

Yeah i hear you loud and clear on them being christards/commies and brainwashing people. I just wanted to point out that they targeted mostly whites and got people labeled gang members on purpose as part of a hidden agenda as I haven't seen in mentioned.

You know, I actually used to listen to ICP, Eminem, and other music like them. But now that you bring this up I can't help but reflect on how messed up their songs are. I just used to listen to them for background noise (I didn't have internet where I lived at the time) and never really payed attention to the lyrics.

@OnedayHPimaybe

You do realize ICP as of a number of years ago was labelled by some states as either gang members or more specially a conglomeration acting as a gang or in softer terms as others gang affiliates.

The sheer fact is I think some states have even gone so far as to bar them from playing at certain locals. In fact funny enough they attract so much trash that some people blatantly put up signs like states "5$ for weed baggie" or "20 bucks for some meth". I'm surprised authorities don't just pop in and shut the shit down.

As much as I hate MTV, the MTV special on ICP did show them to be classified by such notions even the FBI was brought in to further see if federal authorities could investigate.

And yes if your wondering there has been crimes committed by Juggalos/Juggalettes a lot of drug crimes. But usually the people doing it are white trash people with incapability to even live a basic decent life. I recall some incidents with either feeding drugs to a minor or neglect and abuse.

Also if I recall correctly the hatchet man has been viewed as well as possible hostile symbolism pertaining to gang affiliation. Even the tattoos and make up used by ICP/Juggalos/Juggalettes is seen as pertaining to gang members.

Either way it's better to avoid ICP and ICP fandom or anything connected with them. The sheer fact is these guys became popular as an outcry to scum.

They SEEM like innocent people even the members in ICP stating they don't promote the trash or anything even their "Dark Carnival" they say they don't promote any of that. But in the end they do and they don't give a shit of people fuck up their lives meanwhile they rake in the shekels.

If ICP was a decent thing just horrorcore music with some fancy lyrics avoiding stupid shit such as xtianity, commmunism, destroy everything, dinduism, and other shit. I'd wager to state I couldn't completely hate them except for their silly rap rock crap but unfortunately they aren't exactly good people to follow and as stated before their best efforts are contra-memes like "magnets" or like Mageson's running jokes of the ICP in some of his posts.

If they were decent people I'd just chalk them up to eccentric people earning a living. But even with the about face they state in public, behind the scenes and at concerts, they just promote shit directly or indirectly.

Yeah I definitely agree with you Gear. I just think it's far from coincidence that there are hardcore Black, Hispanic, and Asian gangs all over the streets but almost no White gangs outside of The Prison system and Bikers then all of a sudden these Detroit clowns start promoting a worldwide gang that many Whites who were bullied and outnumbered were all too happy to join into. From what i've seen they did operate as a gang always running in packs and some gang banging. All for icpp to literally call them out as gang members in a song.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back