Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is my personality empowered?

Ninja 666

Hello, brothers and sisters!

I need some help in figuring this thing out. I'm not around any other Spiritual Satanists in my daily life, so I only got Non-SS friends and work colleagues I interact with.

I feel sometimes if I go "full throttle" I sort of put them off, "dominate them" or I go into a sort of conflict with them, like "I just went too far". It is like my personality gets amplified, like "if I don't hold back I always go too far". Is it just my own distorted sense of reality? Have you had similar experiences or what do you think about this?

I definitely think my ego's gotten bigger, It's a little bit hard to explain, I feel and sense I put them off, but personally I feel its just them that should go a little harder, to sort of "meet me half way" if you know what I mean?

Hope I get my point across.

Did you get a reading done by one of our astrologers? Such tendencies should be visible in your chart if they are there. Similarly, self delusion about such tendencies also should be visible in any such readings.

Generally, I think for those of us who are more "intense", it is best to not try overly much to suppress this to the point of becoming shy and submissive, as this would just do even more harm. Try to express yourself fully and freely, but make sure to work heavily on your upper chakras so you can see the Truth more easily in any situation and avoid becoming overconfident/delusional.
This is my advice based on personal experience. I also have an intense and dominative nature.

Normal people, they can really be affected by our energy. It's far easier for an SS to dominate others, even if it is not in our nature to be dominating. And this can really put of normal people, make them avoid us, or whatever.

It's best to pull back a bit when dealing with non-SS, or at least appear to the other person to be pleasant, calm, chill, etc. Use your will to get things going your way, but human interactions (and therefore, life) go easier when the non-SS think we are more like them. As Mageson has stated many times over the years, "be wise as a snake but appear harmless as a dove".

One thing that helps, is to put in effort in an RTR in the morning, use your emotions etc in it, and then it's easier to be more calm in daily interactions. Release any pent-up energy/anger/etc in the RTR, and then chill for the day :)

What you wrote "but personally I feel its just them that should go a little harder, to sort of "meet me half way" if you know what I mean?", this is because most Gentiles just aren't at our level, so you're feeling that. If they were, then they would meet you halfway. That's what it comes down to, all the differences between non-SS vs SS.

Lydia said:
Normal people, they can really be affected by our energy. It's far easier for an SS to dominate others, even if it is not in our nature to be dominating. And this can really put of normal people, make them avoid us, or whatever.

It's best to pull back a bit when dealing with non-SS, or at least appear to the other person to be pleasant, calm, chill, etc. Use your will to get things going your way, but human interactions (and therefore, life) go easier when the non-SS think we are more like them. As Mageson has stated many times over the years, "be wise as a snake but appear harmless as a dove".

One thing that helps, is to put in effort in an RTR in the morning, use your emotions etc in it, and then it's easier to be more calm in daily interactions. Release any pent-up energy/anger/etc in the RTR, and then chill for the day :)

What you wrote "but personally I feel its just them that should go a little harder, to sort of "meet me half way" if you know what I mean?", this is because most Gentiles just aren't at our level, so you're feeling that. If they were, then they would meet you halfway. That's what it comes down to, all the differences between non-SS vs SS.
True

Ninja 666 said:
Hello, brothers and sisters!

I need some help in figuring this thing out. I'm not around any other Spiritual Satanists in my daily life, so I only got Non-SS friends and work colleagues I interact with.

I feel sometimes if I go "full throttle" I sort of put them off, "dominate them" or I go into a sort of conflict with them, like "I just went too far". It is like my personality gets amplified, like "if I don't hold back I always go too far". Is it just my own distorted sense of reality? Have you had similar experiences or what do you think about this?

I definitely think my ego's gotten bigger, It's a little bit hard to explain, I feel and sense I put them off, but personally I feel its just them that should go a little harder, to sort of "meet me half way" if you know what I mean?

Hope I get my point across.
This is normal just keep advancing bru and check out Hp cobra sermon regarding us ss it's easy also to be seen as weird or different to those who are without as u need to remember they basically have a veil over them things we see and know they simply don't

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back