Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Reiki harmful?

RosieJohnson

Hello I plan on going to someone to do a reiki healing they lay hands on me...
I might not do this now as will this harm me? Harm my energy?

Unless you’re going to Japan to do it i wouldnt get some new ager’s energy on me knowing those fuckers call angel and tbat crap.
Don’t do it.

Reiki from what I know has to do with connecting to angelic entities which is very destructive and harmful. I would advise you to stay away from this.
HP. Hoodedcobra666 has had experiences with Reiki in the past, if I remember correctly.
Mageson mentioned that it was originally of Japanese origin, and has been corrupted by xians lately, https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=20151&p=85992#p85992

It is HP Mageson who has had firsthand experience with Reiki and Reiki class, I think he wrote about this in the past on the groups and in the forums.

I have only studied the basic Reiki, read the methods, but the whole angelic infestation of it, made me always detest Reiki and I never entertained it to go further, as it is a concept of healing that exists in general. The whole angelic garbage in it is just the enemy hijacking it, causing confusion, to sell books and confuse the masses while linking them to hostile entities.

Reiki is a traditional "Lay on Hands" way of healing people and applying energy, and the use of the spiritual light.

RosieJohnson said:
they lay hands on me
Ol argedco luciftias said:
They are probably connected into so many curses from christianity.
"The laying on of hands" is very christian/jewish. When they can't lay hand on, they raise hands towards. Consider the jewish shekinah/Vulcan "live long and prosper" hand sign, which is the hebrew shin letter -

dNW39NT.jpg

Oh, and yeah - reiki can be dangerous/dirty.

As someone who actually took Reiki classes at one point: DON'T DO IT

Open your hand chakras if you want to learn how to direct energy (exactly what Reiki is). Reiki has been corrupted so badly by Newagers that they will directly call upon Angels during sessions to 'Assist'.

Simply put: Don't take reiki classes, don't get services from a reiki practitioner, and stay away from these people if at all possible. The actual practitioners channel 'angelic' energy through their bodies and this is bad for a multitude of reasons. As well, if you have to / want to get massage therapy ask the practitioner ahead of time if they preform Reiki, as they might wish to include it in your session.

Hope this has been helpful :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
It is HP Mageson who has had firsthand experience with Reiki and Reiki class, I think he wrote about this in the past on the groups and in the forums.

I have only studied the basic Reiki, read the methods, but the whole angelic infestation of it, made me always detest Reiki and I never entertained it to go further, as it is a concept of healing that exists in general. The whole angelic garbage in it is just the enemy hijacking it, causing confusion, to sell books and confuse the masses while linking them to hostile entities.

Reiki is a traditional "Lay on Hands" way of healing people and applying energy, and the use of the spiritual light.

Interesting info as always. I'd never heard of reiki until very recently but after reading this I have a (sort of) awkward question. I recently bought a crystal yoni wand online but didn't notice that the description states "charged with reiki" until after I bought it. I thought maybe it was some new age bs and probably harmless at the time, but is it actually going to pose an issue? I haven't recieved or used it yet.

Reiki What Is The Truth About It.

A lot of people have asked about Reiki. The fact is Reiki is infested with Christianity. People are told to pray to enemy thought forms of angles and are told to tie into the enemy matrix of energy by praying to Jesus and all this nonsense. They even changed the meaning of "Namaste" from the "God within me, greets the God within you" and they replaced this word God with word "Christ" which is pointless if your not a Christian then Jewizz does not live "within" you anyway. Because you are not possessed by a Jewish thought form called Jesus. None of this Christian nonsense was in the original Usui system from Japan. I should know I studied this system all the way for years and became a "Reiki Master" within this system. And trained other people and initiated people in the different levels of this system and studied its actual history.

Reiki has three main levels. Each level has an attunement to them to open one up to a higher follow of power for Reiki. The symbols used are from the east.

The first level the attunement is designed to open up the crown and the flow of power along the spine to the root chakra. This follows the pattern of opening the chakra's properly. This also reveals something. Spiritual practices have been removed from this system. Its based on Kundalini energy. The initiation is the Shaktipat one which is used for Kundalini systems in the east. Pranic healing is a minor siddhi in serpent power yoga. This system original came from further east from the school's which practiced kundalini yoga.

The other aspect is the teachings are weak and have had all the actual spiritual practices removed. The key to understand this is when you go through the highest level they teach you a kundalini technique which is used to do the attunements on people for the three levels. So here we have a specific technique being used for doing Reiki. Why is this not taught to level one Reiki students for them to use for Reiki and to use as daily practice to activate the chakra's and nadi's and work to raise the serpent? That's what this technique is taught in Kundalini Yoga for doing. Because its been altered they put the main techinque at the thrid level where originally a person had to pay up to ten thousand dollars for this level. This technique is still taught in Kriya Yoga. However they were also making people pay big money for it as well.

The technique is called "The Dragon Breath" its also called the Cobra breath. You make the banda's then you breath the prana up your spine to the crown all the while keeping your tonque on the roof of your mouth this is the proper Kechari mundra you hold this for awhile. Then on the relase you make the hissing Kriya which the energy is directed into your pineal gland. Or into the attunements. That is the Templar kiss as well.

Reiki officially comes from Japan. The God of Reiki in Japan is not Buddha. Its Sonten the Lord of mount Kurama who wields a firey trident and is the lord of the sacred mountian. This Sonten is the Japanese spelling of the Sanskrit Satan. Dr. Usui the Japanese founder of the Reiki system that was brought to America had his revelation after climbing to the top of Mount Kurama which is ruled by the God Sonten.....Sonten Kurama....Sanat Kumara. Sanat means Eternal in Sanskrit however this Eternal is properly Satan in Sanskrit. Kumara means Lord. Satan Kumara is the Eternal Lord. Sanat also carries the trident. True Reiki is Satan's gift to humanity and is based on the serpent power.

Note in Sanskrit "Namaste" means God within and thus God. Originally this is spelled Namasta. However in full Sanskrit this is Namasata. Which is the same as Satanama. Praying homage "Nama" to the highest God "Sata" who names means Truth.

Satanama is the five elements of creation that form you and the universe.

Source
The Truth Behind The Christ Myth, Mark Pinkham

I think its okay if it doesn't mention angels ? It only mentions universal energy... thats okay?
I think as long as its not got angel crap then its alright

RosieJohnson said:
I think its okay if it doesn't mention angels ? It only mentions universal energy... thats okay?
You are wasting money for something you can get for free on the main website.
I know you took the decision already but be logical about it.

Aquarius said:
RosieJohnson said:
You are wasting money for something you can get for free on the main website.
I know you took the decision already but be logical about it.
It's okay to do it but the methods on Jos are better and using mantra's or runes to heal is much more powerful.

RosieJohnson said:
Usually, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy... don't mention the word "poison" but they still are poison.

Reiki is really just a name for kundalini energy, pranic healing is also mentioned in the Kundalini Yoga Upanishad. So if your doing daily meditations on the JoS you are going to be able to do this for yourself very well.

A few years back before I knew what it really was, I had someone do reiki on me. I had no idea how much Christianity had infested it, all I knew was that it was some kind of energetic Asian healing. Anyway, the next day I got really ill.

Dariak said:
A few years back before I knew what it really was, I had someone do reiki on me. I had no idea how much Christianity had infested it, all I knew was that it was some kind of energetic Asian healing. Anyway, the next day I got really ill.
The think is as far as i know they don't even programm the energy with an affirmation so they just send you energy and that is it, i'm surprised some even heal. And of course some use jewish magick...

I think reiki is harmful when you add the crap of the enemy to it. By itself, couldn't be harmful.

I only say this because I took an online course in it.

So if you choose to apply reiki, use satanic principles and the energy of the sun and you'll be fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back