Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Going insane....

Azorm

Going insane

Well, this is embarrassing but, yeah I kinda got mentally ill. They told me how important is to be clean and all before triggering Kundalini transformation, but due to my immaturity, obvious retardation, and sudden progress that I somehow made, I got unstable and lost my shit. For months I kept trying to recollect myself after first wave of dirt came in touch with the serpent, managed to clean something, only to find even more dirt coming from me.

My health is bad now, bodies not doing so good. Blockage is somewhere around 3/4 chakra, serpent is trying to push through like crazy, making me feel such a pain, followed by heat, weird feels in physical body and other bodies are feeling odd most of the time when it happens. I can't behave normally, I can't think straight. Severe distortion of reality, mind making illusions, playing with me. I don't know what is real and what is not, everything seems the same. Panic attacks, rage issues and similar are daily thing now almost. I had huge pain and weird feels in stomach when serpent tried to move up, and I had to go to hospital few times. I'm trying to heal it now. Something really odd happened and they found small wounds in my stomach. I had some problems with this before it seems, but now it got nasty. It should be better soon.

When I try to talk to people then or write somewhere to people I see them getting angry at me, yelling at me hitting me or similar. I also am afraid that I will hurt them somehow. I am afraid to talk and I am afraid to even be near people. I also feel inferior, sad and jealous, and I feel like everybody is better than me. I feel like a fucking failure no matter what I do. I feel like I have no place in this world and that nobody will accept me fully and understand me. I feel hopeless and depressed. Those pictures keep coming in my mind, feelings are bad and too strong and often followed by voices that are driving me insane. I completely keep losing my shit, and I don't know how to force myself to behave more normally then. I barely can void properly then. I just get consumed by bad energy and I don't want to even fight against it. Now it just fucked up my mind, I had this going on for a months and wanted to go in a mental hospital before few weeks but gave up.

Anyways, I want to say that I am sorry if I hurt, annoyed someone in some way. I am embarassed by my weird behaviour and actions lately. I have gone insane almost completely and I often act like that. I barely can interact with people as I am panicking a lot and going insane from it and I do stupid and weird things .

My friends are worried about me. I am sorry for being so stupid and this all is my fault, I feel like they should abandon me, they deserve someone better, I just keep being insane all the time and I still don't want to stop my meditations.

I will isolate myself as much as possible for few weeks or months from forums and people as I don't want to hurt anybody in some way, or to go even more insane. Hopefully others who are in this are doing better than me. I have not yet gave up, I just don't know how to be around others now.

I do not think the good idea is to isolate yourself completely at this point, just try to modulate your own behavior.

Hatha has to be done daily. The first thing you do despite of any meditation is to clean and remain flexible. Your aura of protection should be first priority in your day no matter what after cleaning.

You will also need to eat daily and make sure you get full nutrition. Key is during these phases to just learn to ignore things and move on. Eventually, if this is a serpent related experience, it will go away, and you will shed old skin.

It will not go upwards until you have confronted these feelings to a measurable extent. It may take weeks, or months, but cleaning and doing daily hatha will accelerate this. Normally the very intense emotional things should last a couple of days.

You sound like you have control and self awareness, there is no need to exaggerate the experiences. You'll get through.

Hatha, Cleaning and Void have to be your first priorities now.

In addition to what others will write, you need to think more positively about yourself. Just look at your signature, the fact that you took the time to write that you are your own enemy, and feel the need to announce that, really says something about your psychological state.

You are the only you in the entire universe! This makes you something very special and unique. Embrace yourself, and always do what is best for you :) The rest will follow. Wunjo rune, healing of body and mind.

I think I can relate... first stop everything and do aura protection aura clean and void meditation and do unblock chakras..
When I was unblocking my heart chakra sadnesss went away but then I felt aggression a lot of aggression and rage (like i could harm someone) (i think its becsuse i dont know how old u are but its stored up anger from many years so its strong energy but it can come out) and I feel this is all from my heart coming to the surface so keep working hard use the JOS links to unblocking chakras and try with heart as that was problem with me....
And while unblocking u may get previous memories appear and nightmares... just carry on unblocking and the rage will go
You need to stop and rest though as its a lot of work so go slow in sessions but work hard... u will get better when all the crap is out of your chakras but remember aura clean and protection is so important also.

Go onto JOS and click link to unblock chakras
Just imagine its years and years of crap disgusting painful hurtful energy coming to the surface...
You will get better but really concentrate on this.....

For me i noticed improvements unblocking my chakras day 2....
I think u need to concentrate on your heart chakra...
If u don't notice improvements then seek professional psychiatric help....
Medicine is not evil...
But I think talking to someone might help

I do not think the good idea is to isolate yourself completely at this point, just try to modulate your own behavior

Not sure how to even be around others now as I feel really weird, barely can think straight, panicking a lot when that all hits me, and sometimes even when I am calm I can get paranoid suddenly. My mind started being delusional a lot and making out things, and making my problems seem bigger than they are. I do not wish to lie to others, I am just saying things how I think they are, so yes, I have some issues. I literally can start acting insane and I am trying to sound as sane as possible near people, but it's really hard as many odd feelings and thoughts are there.

Doctors and family reacted to my state and told me my health is starting to be really bad, and I am kinda forced to correct some things. Kundalini just made it somewhat worser, but at least now I know some more issues and that I must fix them.

Thank you for your time to reply. Hopefully I am not annoying to you in some way, even before this all I was social awkward tbh. and people reacted poorly to my behaviour and words. And if this is not linked to kundalini, idk what is it, as most symptoms are matching. I had few weeks when I couldn't leave my bed, just panicked and had bad dense feelings and emotions and couldn't even talk properly, and I became really depressed and odd. Okay I won't waste your time anymore. Thank you for everything you are doing for us. I will try to somehow control this better so I don't end up in a mental hospital or something.

Lydia said:
In addition to what others will write, you need to think more positively about yourself. Just look at your signature, the fact that you took the time to write that you are your own enemy, and feel the need to announce that, really says something about your psychological state.

You are the only you in the entire universe! This makes you something very special and unique. Embrace yourself, and always do what is best for you :) The rest will follow. Wunjo rune, healing of body and mind.

I want to thank everyone who gave me support and advices before, and my special thanks to you Lydia.

I listened to your advice about Wunjo and started a working before few days. I think I can think straight again sometimes, and working is getting stronger every day. I added something weird in there tho, Noicz rune, to help me to survive those bad phases. Put together, those two runes are working so fucking good, this is my strongest working so far. Just 30 reps, I had to make it short because I don't even have that much time now, but it works really nicely. When those energies activate, they stop those visons, bad feels and thoughts, and even make me find better substitude feels and thoughts. It keeps repairing me and making it easier to survive it all. Before I was just just geting wasted all the time, so I think this working is really doing something. You literally saved my ass.... I don't even want to think where I would have been if I haven't started it.

I still feel chaos in my mind, but maybe this working will fix this. I wanted to give up from my meditations, because I thought that is right thing to do, but I heard my guardians telling me some interesting things, like how I keep holding up onto stupid painful memories and stupid things and for no reason whatsoever keep ruining my progress and my health because if it. They told me I could have fixed most of my issues by now, but I didn't properly focused on fixing them, instead I was just letting it to play with me everytime those bad phases would start. So this is something that I could have fixed easily, but I am just being a retard basically. I heard them telling me that they think I should try to fix this now, not to give up.

I am soooooo angry at myself because of this all. My inability to properly deal with this all, and my non existent groundwork for Kundalini transformation is making me feeling soo pissed off at myself. But yet I am supposed to move on and forgive myself, and to toss aside bad and negative thoughts and emotions from others from the past and present and I need to heal some wounds and continue this fight.

I can't even describe in words how hard and weird this is for me, and how weirdly my bodies can react to those all changes and blockages... And yes I always had issues of being too harsh with myself, and now I am really cruel again, partially it's because I have attitude of - oh he thinks I am an idiot, therefore they all think I am an idiot, therefore I am an idiot...Then I end up acting and feeling like an idiot... Since I was a kid people made sure that I feel like this and that I must be harsh to myself and to suffer everyday for whatever random reasons. I keep attracting bad things that can potentially ruin me because I think I deserve bad things because "I am bad person" in my mind. There is that tiny part that keeps attracting me things that can harm me and part of me that is trying to save me, so it's messy in my head now. Me against me. So many sides of my personality and that constant fear that in the end I will somehow ruin myself totally, or that others will find a way to do it.

Anyways, I will see can I do anything to boost up my confidence and make me feel better about myself, but also that will help me in social situations. Even writing this made me feel really bad, but maybe I really need to talk sometimes even now. Thanks again for nice words and advices, you are awesome :)

Sounds great about that working, as it's helping you so much, and yes 30 reps is perfectly fine, there's no need for really high reps as many other SS including myself have had great results from around 30 reps.

I'm glad I could help, stick with it and in time you will look back to how you are now, and be amazed and blissfully happy as to how far you have come :) The type of inner contentment that comes from seeing permanent progress, is so rewarding.

Azorm said:
I do not think the good idea is to isolate yourself completely at this point, just try to modulate your own behavior

Not sure how to even be around others now as I feel really weird, barely can think straight, panicking a lot when that all hits me, and sometimes even when I am calm I can get paranoid suddenly. My mind started being delusional a lot and making out things, and making my problems seem bigger than they are. I do not wish to lie to others, I am just saying things how I think they are, so yes, I have some issues. I literally can start acting insane and I am trying to sound as sane as possible near people, but it's really hard as many odd feelings and thoughts are there.

Doctors and family reacted to my state and told me my health is starting to be really bad, and I am kinda forced to correct some things. Kundalini just made it somewhat worser, but at least now I know some more issues and that I must fix them.

Thank you for your time to reply. Hopefully I am not annoying to you in some way, even before this all I was social awkward tbh. and people reacted poorly to my behaviour and words. And if this is not linked to kundalini, idk what is it, as most symptoms are matching. I had few weeks when I couldn't leave my bed, just panicked and had bad dense feelings and emotions and couldn't even talk properly, and I became really depressed and odd. Okay I won't waste your time anymore. Thank you for everything you are doing for us. I will try to somehow control this better so I don't end up in a mental hospital or something.

I do not see that the facts here point out to a kundalini cause to all this, at best, it may add 5% to the whole thing.

I believe Lavender can help you balance hormones, which if you habe a normal diet and you feel like you are going insane can amount to a hormonal imbalance. I could be wrong here about if it is lavender but I believe it is such for girls.

If you are around teenage years then there can be instability which is normal and many other things like the ones you relate. Be patient and work and it will goa way with time.

You also need to develop some social skills if you are experiencing problems with others, and you can do this at your own pace.

Good luck, and do not frown on yourself 24/7.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

So basically I am severely mentally ill now for no reason whatsoever then if you are saying the truth...

I will soon be 22 yo. If I am this much mentally ill and this is not kundalini transformation, what can I do to heal my illness?

I don't think I have any rights to be here if I am ill, but okay..

Lydia said:
Sounds great about that working, as it's helping you so much, and yes 30 reps is perfectly fine, there's no need for really high reps as many other SS including myself have had great results from around 30 reps.

I'm glad I could help, stick with it and in time you will look back to how you are now, and be amazed and blissfully happy as to how far you have come :) The type of inner contentment that comes from seeing permanent progress, is so rewarding.

Is there any way of me talking sometimes with you on protonmail? And I will need some of your services to see will this madness continue next year as well. I will not bother you too much, I just have few questions that I probably shouldn't be posting here. I am in really bad shape lately, so I could use few of your advices if that is okay with you..

You most definitely do not want to go to an facility for "help". it would be a lie that they could help you in such a place in regards to what you are experiencing. as far as being mentally ill or unstable is concerned, to psychologist and therapist, that is another deal completely. get ready for medication and lack of any personal freedom and rights as an individual. i recall taking a break written on the jos website in case kundalini arousal if your not ready. doing something constructive to get your mind off of things would be great.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

I do not see that the facts here point out to a kundalini cause to all this, at best, it may add 5% to the whole thing.

I believe Lavender can help you balance hormones, which if you habe a normal diet and you feel like you are going insane can amount to a hormonal imbalance. I could be wrong here about if it is lavender but I believe it is such for girls.

If you are around teenage years then there can be instability which is normal and many other things like the ones you relate. Be patient and work and it will goa way with time.

You also need to develop some social skills if you are experiencing problems with others, and you can do this at your own pace.

Good luck, and do not frown on yourself 24/7.

Ooppps, just realized this, I was picking very bad and incorrect words I believe in my post. People usually don't see the difference and doesn't know what even sexual energy is so I started saying that it's Kundalini lately, because I just went with the flow. Idk why but..lot of people even from here don't know what does rising of the sexual energy means, which is funny. I believe that sexual energy that is trying to raise in me now is part of preparation to raise the serpent. I am not that crazy to believe this is the real thing as it would kill me now considering how dirty I am still. I guess I can say this is part of the transformation, a beginning phase, and this can all last for years before real thing tries to raise. So lets say I will need few more months to clean this enough for sexual energy and then at least 2 years, probably much much more for the real thing to start raising. Sorry for all this fuss, my fault. You weren't wrong at all that this is not kundalini, I am just dealing poorly with my sexual energy now.
I don't think people can just wake up feeling like this like this one morning and to have this all for no special reason whatsoever..

Azorm said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Azorm said:

So basically I am severely mentally ill now for no reason whatsoever then if you are saying the truth...

I will soon be *** yo. If I am this much mentally ill and this is not kundalini transformation, what can I do to heal my illness?

I don't think I have any rights to be here if I am ill, but okay..

I did not say you are mentally ill, this is just you repeating the meme of self sabotaging yourself. Hormonal imbalance is not insanity. Insanity means one has lost their sanity. As far as sanity is concerned you are sane and you appear to be in control, nor as bad as you make it seem.

Considering you aren't in the teenager age group, then yes, Kundalini may factor into this, but you seem to have dozens of unresolved mental and spiritual issues that you need to work on. You need to take workings on these and start cleaning them one by one. The serpent brings these out for addressing, and you will be guided on how to do this.

You said it was getting blocked but then you dismiss everything and focus everything in your symptoms. These emerge not for you to ride them into mental damnation in turmoil but to finally deal with them.

This can only be done by actually dealing with them and meditation, cleaning etc. After this is done you will calm down.

Do not accuse others when you give them strange data or arrange them strangely and then try to pin the blame on them.

And no, you do not need psychiatric help or a facility. People who normally need such don't even think of going there.

Some planetary transits who are brutal can also cause these effects on someone, and in particular bring up the worst of the worst pent up things in someone. But this is only an assumption as one needs to look into the planets for this.

There are also particular planetary transits that may under circumstances propel someone spiritually, in this case, kundalini overstimulation due to working in a wrong or arrogant way.

You'll be fine in the end, but you need to learn control, void, patience and doing what you need to be doing if you're to advance with the serpent. It is meant to heal, not to harm.

Azorm said:
Going insane

Well, this is embarrassing but, yeah I kinda got mentally ill. They told me how important is to be clean and all before triggering Kundalini transformation, but due to my immaturity, obvious retardation, and sudden progress that I somehow made, I got unstable and lost my shit. For months I kept trying to recollect myself after first wave of dirt came in touch with the serpent, managed to clean something, only to find even more dirt coming from me.

My health is bad now, bodies not doing so good. Blockage is somewhere around 3/4 chakra, serpent is trying to push through like crazy, making me feel such a pain, followed by heat, weird feels in physical body and other bodies are feeling odd most of the time when it happens. I can't behave normally, I can't think straight. Severe distortion of reality, mind making illusions, playing with me. I don't know what is real and what is not, everything seems the same. Panic attacks, rage issues and similar are daily thing now almost. I had huge pain and weird feels in stomach when serpent tried to move up, and I had to go to hospital few times. I'm trying to heal it now. Something really odd happened and they found small wounds in my stomach. I had some problems with this before it seems, but now it got nasty. It should be better soon.

When I try to talk to people then or write somewhere to people I see them getting angry at me, yelling at me hitting me or similar. I also am afraid that I will hurt them somehow. I am afraid to talk and I am afraid to even be near people. I also feel inferior, sad and jealous, and I feel like everybody is better than me. I feel like a fucking failure no matter what I do. I feel like I have no place in this world and that nobody will accept me fully and understand me. I feel hopeless and depressed. Those pictures keep coming in my mind, feelings are bad and too strong and often followed by voices that are driving me insane. I completely keep losing my shit, and I don't know how to force myself to behave more normally then. I barely can void properly then. I just get consumed by bad energy and I don't want to even fight against it. Now it just fucked up my mind, I had this going on for a months and wanted to go in a mental hospital before few weeks but gave up.

Anyways, I want to say that I am sorry if I hurt, annoyed someone in some way. I am embarassed by my weird behaviour and actions lately. I have gone insane almost completely and I often act like that. I barely can interact with people as I am panicking a lot and going insane from it and I do stupid and weird things .

My friends are worried about me. I am sorry for being so stupid and this all is my fault, I feel like they should abandon me, they deserve someone better, I just keep being insane all the time and I still don't want to stop my meditations.

I will isolate myself as much as possible for few weeks or months from forums and people as I don't want to hurt anybody in some way, or to go even more insane. Hopefully others who are in this are doing better than me. I have not yet gave up, I just don't know how to be around others now.

Sorry that im a little late on the reply, I hope your doing ok now that you've talked with your guardian and got help here on the forums. We're always here for you and I was even thinking about doing a ritual asking Amon Ra to help you out a bit. I know how it feels to feel like your going insane and thinking that everyone around you is against you or thinks that your weird or something like that. I have had a rough life and I know what your going through to some extent. I don't have any kundalini surges and things like that, but I can understand what your feeling.
We're always here for you on the forums to help you out of bad situations with depression, frustration and things. The same way that you came and helped me out the first time I posted on the forums. It was really a life saver and it helped me out of depression a lot that day you replied.
I wish I could do the things that you can do, then I could really help you out and help you clean the negative energy and things from your chakras and aura, but im stuck in a position right now where I don't feel like im advancing too much, but i'll eventually get there.
Just clean yourself with white gold Sun energy the same way that I do. I always get really depressed and angry sometimes, and I like to breathe in solar energy into my aura and it seems to help a lot.

Azorm said:
Is there any way of me talking sometimes with you on protonmail? And I will need some of your services to see will this madness continue next year as well. I will not bother you too much, I just have few questions that I probably shouldn't be posting here. I am in really bad shape lately, so I could use few of your advices if that is okay with you..
Sure, lastro7 (at) protonmail.com

Length said:
You most definitely do not want to go to an facility for "help". it would be a lie that they could help you in such a place in regards to what you are experiencing. as far as being mentally ill or unstable is concerned, to psychologist and therapist, that is another deal completely. get ready for medication and lack of any personal freedom and rights as an individual. i recall taking a break written on the jos website in case kundalini arousal if your not ready. doing something constructive to get your mind off of things would be great.

Sometimes I just don't know what to do when I feel so bad so I start thinking about giving up and going to a mental hospital. Stopping meditations usually is a wrong answer, but yeah, lot of people stopped instead of fixing things. Sometimes it was good tho, as some people were more prepared next time and cleaner, but lof of people just developed bad traits when they gave up, and barely could meditate again and fight after it, so I decided to keep going...
I think I will try to relax more and to watch anime or play games or whatever when this hits me, it can last for hours or even days sometimes, it depends. I don't think my state is permament, I am mostly having really weird and dense feelings and thoughts that I barely can control, and I am not sure how to stop it or behave while this all is happening. I guess this all should be over soon. Thanks for the reply...

Considering you aren't in the teenager age group, then yes, Kundalini may factor into this, but you seem to have dozens of unresolved mental and spiritual issues that you need to work on. You need to take workings on these and start cleaning them one by one. The serpent brings these out for addressing, and you will be guided on how to do this.

I barely even knew I had hang-ups before, and when this started it all became clear. I noticed some dirt but I didn't thought it will all end up being so nasty. Sorry for taking your time again and thanks for the reply, hopefully I will be better soon. I know who my guardians are and they are trying to help me, but still this all can be really hard.

Sorry that im a little late on the reply, I hope your doing ok now that you've talked with your guardian and got help here on the forums. We're always here for you and I was even thinking about doing a ritual asking Amon Ra to help you out a bit.

All okay, I will be better. Sorry for not being talkative lately...
Thank you for being nice to me, yeah, we are here to support each other I believe. Amon helped me again yesterday, so today I am feeling decent. Hopefully there is not much left to clean, I am really tired of this all. I hate how I close off the Astral when I become upset and dirty and how hard it is still to bear with this, even now when I am more open. This all is much harder than I thought but it is rewarding in the end, so better just carry on. The more powerful we are the easier is to help each other too, so I guess I will be able to help you even more soon.

Azorm said:
Length said:

Sometimes I just don't know what to do when I feel so bad so I start thinking about giving up and going to a mental hospital. Stopping meditations usually is a wrong answer, but yeah, lot of people stopped instead of fixing things. Sometimes it was good tho, as some people were more prepared next time and cleaner, but lof of people just developed bad traits when they gave up, and barely could meditate again and fight after it, so I decided to keep going...
I think I will try to relax more and to watch anime or play games or whatever when this hits me, it can last for hours or even days sometimes, it depends. I don't think my state is permament, I am mostly having really weird and dense feelings and thoughts that I barely can control, and I am not sure how to stop it or behave while this all is happening. I guess this all should be over soon. Thanks for the reply...

do the RTR and cleanse yourself. empower yourself with satanama, and empower your chakras in general. it is an EXTREME lie that you need to go to a mental ward or any type facility. you would be giving the enemy EXACTLY what they want. and when i mentioned freedoms, those facilities are all dominated be jews. so some depressed guy or girl involving their self with Satan-the truth, you are not going to have some very pleasant times. from experience and thinking outside of being a spiritual satanist, if i wasn't dedicated to Satan or didn't meditate and help myself then, i would have been fucked and tossed around like every other gentile who then gets on their knees as the slaves they are and pray unknowingly to the very same people who are causing them harm. Aura of protection. discrimination exist like hell in those places.

Length said:
Azorm said:
Length said:

do the RTR and cleanse yourself. empower yourself with satanama, and empower your chakras in general. it is an EXTREME lie that you need to go to a mental ward or any type facility. you would be giving the enemy EXACTLY what they want. and when i mentioned freedoms, those facilities are all dominated be jews. so some depressed guy or girl involving their self with Satan-the truth, you are not going to have some very pleasant times. from experience and thinking outside of being a spiritual satanist, if i wasn't dedicated to Satan or didn't meditate and help myself then, i would have been fucked and tossed around like every other gentile who then gets on their knees as the slaves they are and pray unknowingly to the very same people who are causing them harm. Aura of protection. discrimination exist like hell in those places.

Yeah, I understand, thanks for advices.. I don't know how is it in those places really. I guess enemy is making me feel like going there is a good idea.

Ok ...so for some reason I like to spam rtr sometimes and for another reasons (I like kundalini yoga ) it seems like my kundalini is trying to get up . I read out this post and I know that it will be a similar situation if I'm spamming to much but at least I want to know your opinions about this, I feel a hot energy right at the base trying to go up like a power drill . I hope it won't go too far because I'm not prepared for this.I guess the only thing I have to do is to do online warfare because if I keep spamming the rtr I'm more as sure that will bring it up.I'm so upset because I want to fight even more.

SABNAC50 said:
Ok ...so for some reason I like to spam rtr sometimes and for another reasons (I like kundalini yoga ) it seems like my kundalini is trying to get up . I read out this post and I know that it will be a similar situation if I'm spamming to much but at least I want to know your opinions about this, I feel a hot energy right at the base trying to go up like a power drill . I hope it won't go too far because I'm not prepared for this.I guess the only thing I have to do is to do online warfare because if I keep spamming the rtr I'm more as sure that will bring it up.I'm so upset because I want to fight even more.
As long as you do not burn yourself out with it, you can do as many RTRs as you want. The Gods will guide you in regards to kundalini, so as long as you can control your mind and keep yourself protected you will be perfectly fine. No need to limit yourself with these as long as your energy levels stay fine. :)

SABNAC50 said:

RTR's are here to help us with cleaning of our souls and even if they stimulate our chakras more or our serpents, they will just help us.

I think you are in beginning phase still. Build no expectations with this all tho, but it can last few years to trigger something like this. With it will come lot of changes of personality and sudden balancing of the soul. More and more changes will most likely come and even more balancing later. Lot of dross must come outside and if energy is trapped somewhere you will fucking know. Lot of people who lack mental fortitude, discipline and emotional control can find themselves in this fucking hell so to say, and if they are not clean or prepared for this properly, similar thing can happen to them.

Clean your chakras, make sure that you clean them as much as possible every day. Feel them clean too and empower them. Important is to make your hip chakras, shoulder chakras and temple chakras strong and connected. They will hold your pathway for the serpent strong and it will make it all easier.

I had a problem with blockage on my 1. And 2. Chakra and my all energy was trapped in my legs... Worst. Pain. Ever.
If you feel like energy can't go up and you feel lot of stabbing and lot of trapped energy around your tailbone, make sure you empower your hip chakras too and clean your 1. And 2. nicely. Don't be afraid because fear might lock your serpent down and produce similar problems. Even if energy goes down it will be okay, ask your guardian to help you with it. It can be fixed easily. Our Guardians are here to help us with our Kundalini and sexual energy.

Know that everybody feels this different and can have different symptoms. It's better to go slowly with this with your Guardian, don't push yourself with this and don't be afraid. Also, don't compare yourself much with others when this starts getting weirder, we are all different with those things. You might not have one single symptom as me later x) Spam your RTR's freely and trust yourself and your Guardians more. I guess that is only way to make success here.

These last two days have been quite difficult for me, I have had symptoms of kundalini and this together with the RTR made a lot of dirt and negative things come out of my aura and chakras, I have not experienced depression but if that fury that came out of In the depths of my soul, there were some moments that seemed like I was going to lose control and it was quite unpleasant.

Wotanwarrior said:
These last two days have been quite difficult for me, I have had symptoms of kundalini and this together with the RTR made a lot of dirt and negative things come out of my aura and chakras, I have not experienced depression but if that fury that came out of In the depths of my soul, there were some moments that seemed like I was going to lose control and it was quite unpleasant.

Sigh. It's hard but it's often part of a cleaning. Clean your aura often too when you start feeling weird. Stay strong, it should be fine...
Yeah, it's not pleasant at all sometimes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back