Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working for Marriage

Penumbraxle

Hi all. Say someone has been in a relationship for a while, what is the ideal working to induce someone into asking for marriage (or at the least, desiring it)? The couple in question has been together a couple of years.

Is there an ideal rune/vibration from the Necronomicon/etc to use for this?

Penumbraxle said:
Hi all. Say someone has been in a relationship for a while, what is the ideal working to induce someone into asking for marriage (or at the least, desiring it)? The couple in question has been together a couple of years.

If you wanna use a necronomicon mantra I'd recommended either #19, Zisi or #49, Nebiru.

Do you want to do this for another couple, or are you just talking about yourself in third person? If you plan on doing this on someone else, always keep ethics in mind and use your powers wisely.
If you are in that couple in question, then in addition to a working you should also take action physically to strengthen his/her love for you and deepen your bonds, and eventually to propose when the time is right.

Penumbraxle said:

I'm in the same exact situation ,I have to induce a marriage between two people... gebo rune could help https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com
Though it's a rune of sacrifices and giving not sure how it will eventually evolve :roll:
So I'm asking help too lol

You can just use mantras like Satanas or the Raum meditation to raise your energies and directing it to the couple in question ,visualizing white gold light engulfing them to then affirming that they're married or something.

The raum meditation is a primer and one can use short mantras like suryae following it https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com

Why not using shukraya ?
It could help in a way

Shael said:
Penumbraxle said:

If you wanna use a necronomicon mantra I'd recommended either #19, Zisi or #49, Nebiru.

Do you want to do this for another couple, or are you just talking about yourself in third person? If you plan on doing this on someone else, always keep ethics in mind and use your powers wisely.
If you are in that couple in question, then in addition to a working you should also take action physically to strengthen his/her love for you and deepen your bonds, and eventually to propose when the time is right.

Thanks so much for the advice! Where would I find the sigils for these runes on the JoS website?

Penumbraxle said:
Shael said:
Penumbraxle said:

Thanks so much for the advice! Where would I find the sigils for these runes on the JoS website?
They can be found in the Necronomicon Spellbook.
You can download the pdf here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2rfq684ak8tju1/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf?dl=1

The necronomicon mantras consist of two parts. You vibrate the beginning part first for a certain number of times, and then immediately afterwards vibrate the second part for that same amount.
So for example with #19, Zisi, you would vibrate:
19(or multiple of 19)x ZISI
19(or multiple of 19)x MASHINANNA

During the entirety of the working, from the point where you sit down and begin vibrating, all the way until you finish stating your affirmation, it is important that you do your best to stay fully focused on the sigil while visualizing your goal.
You can find the respective sigil for each mantra in the pdf above.

Also since you seem to be new, bear in mind that the afforementioned book is not JoS-official. The mantras in it work and are of old sumerian origin, but the remaining commentary and statements in it are just from a deluded idiot, so I would recommend to ignore those.

Good luck :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back