Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

MKULTRA Thread

ZmajEriksson

I want to learn as much as humanly possible about MKULTRA so I'm starting this thread for discussion on that topic.

I'm starting this with a YouTube playlist about symbolism in media, much of which deals with this. I also need to warn anyone that watches it that there's plenty of flat earth bs thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLm6Vq0bTTCDjvTd6TkzCNNajMpcydFHkU

The MK ULTRA program was run by the Jewish Rockefellers to attempt to find ways of programming the human mind to control . However it was shut down as they developed technology that would do this better and went in the direction of the microchip which they are now using their front companies and their put up propagandists like Elon to promote the injected brain chip to the population.

The CIA was created by the Rothschild's and Rockefellers out of the OSS and the Rothschild's controlled secret service in Britain. Its no mistake crypto Jews like Bush were the director of the CIA.

The play list is full of the usual retarded Christard crap, everything in every movie is a symbol of mind control somehow and Hollywood is run by the Satanic Illuminati. This is stupid crap, Jews run Hollywood and do nothing but put out endless garbage which attacks Satanism, the spiritual and makes the Christian-Communism program of the Jewish race look good.

Do these retards ever do a video on the Mossad agent Milchan who was a Hollywood producer and put out several movies using predictive programming for 911? From the Medusa Touch, to Fight Club and The Lone Gunman..... That would take actual intelligence to do such. That would require actually mentioning the Jewish race and that is something these retards can't do.

HP Mageson666 said:
Do these retards ever do a video on the Mossad agent Milchan who was a Hollywood producer and put out several movies using predictive programming for 911? From the Medusa Touch, to Fight Club and The Lone Gunman..... That would take actual intelligence to do such. That would require actually mentioning the Jewish race and that is something these retards can't do.

The movie Lethal Weapon has this as well. There is a scene where the parking sign says 9 to 11 am. Then you see plane flying right over a house, and the house explodes. Another joo director.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hollywood-producer-arnon-milchan-reveals-mossad-past/

Acclaimed American-Israeli producer Arnon Milchan has revealed details of his efforts to boost Israel’s alleged nuclear program when he was working in Hollywood during the 1970s and 1980s.

Milchan, 68, who was behind such movie hits as “Fight Club,” “Pretty Woman,” and “LA Confidential,” gave an exclusive interview to Channel 2 investigative reporter Ilana Dayan, to be broadcast on Monday night in the first episode of a new season of her current affairs show “Uvda” (Fact).

HP Mageson666 said:
The MK ULTRA program was run by the Jewish Rockefellers to attempt to find ways of programming the human mind to control . However it was shut down as they developed technology that would do this better and went in the direction of the microchip which they are now using their front companies and their put up propagandists like Elon to promote the injected brain chip to the population.

The CIA was created by the Rothschild's and Rockefellers out of the OSS and the Rothschild's controlled secret service in Britain. Its no mistake crypto Jews like Bush were the director of the CIA.

I honestly don't think it shut down as much as it was divided into multiple areas and dissolved into those parts of the agenda, as things like media, education, pharmaceuticals and narcotics were all part of the program. They even put experimental chemicals into serial with no idea what they do to humans. The way I see it we're at the hight of the program right now and I'm certain my mom was a victim or direct experimentation and I most likely was subject to the same psychological manipulation as the people that went through this in the 60s.

James Alefantis produced a video titled "Panda Cult".

If you can find this disgusting video, you will see modern day white gentile MKUltra teens and children in a traumatised state of being. It used to be on PandaHeadMag.com - which was a Jewish pedophile publication.

sip said:
James Alefantis produced a video titled "Panda Cult".

If you can find this disgusting video, you will see modern day white gentile MKUltra teens and children in a traumatised state of being. It used to be on PandaHeadMag.com - which was a Jewish pedophile publication.

I tried looking it up but all I'm seeing is a game studio

I will try to track it down and repost it for you.

This is a link to someone talking about Alefantis, however I can't vet the video or the guy as I didn't watch or listen I just noticed the snipet of James' style of producing. I have studied these sick fucks for way too long. It is not the video I am specifically talking about tho

If you get to the 0:50 minute mark, there is a snipet of one his short trauma based MKUltra movies so you can get an idea.

The one I am referring to was shot somewhere in Virgina would be my guess based on the foilage of the trees. I'll do my best to dig it up. There were two types of people in the video - Jewish handlers that look like inbred ghouls ... and young Gentile victims.

https://video.ultra-zone.net/watch?v=daGiPVruOEk

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back